Spoiler The Wedding Business / 결혼 장사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Hirayaya

Hirayaya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read much of the raws yet but yes from the start you can already tell that her actions were because of growing up alone. She went from being angry at the duke from thinking he had a lover to being jealous of him having a lot of experience in life and then just daydreaming about him being sweet to her. She just wanted his love and attention. People should give her a chance at least.

2. Jaokhaa

Jaokhaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think she want or expect his love and attention. She want to have a baby to prevent her death flag. She doesn’t want to make the same mistake and she did change her attitude. That’s why I like her, although I didn't like her personality at the first.

3. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like the FL. The way the author made her is true to her character. She is a rich noblewoman from a prestigious family who got sold off into marriage as a child bride. She really acts like her characterization. Like how she acts bratty and extravagant, or the way she ignored small gossip from the people like it's beneath her, but also brutally punished someone who went out of line- which is in keeping with her "prestigious noblewoman" character. Or how she got excited over the smallest stuff or the tiniest concessions of the ML- which is in keeping with her "child bride" character. She's quite a round character. And I find that more interesting than a flat, nice, sweet, kind, smart, powerful, business and politics-savvy, perfect, and completely unrealistic Mary Sue. I like characters with flaws who undergo character development.

And I think people who think it's a deal breaker that she cheated in a vision are looking at it in a "modern world" perspective, where people (in free and progressive countries) get married to each other with their consent. People don't cheat in a marriage because they consent to commit to the other person for the rest of their life (or the rest of their marriage). But what if you got married to a 20 year old man against your will when you're 7 years old? You're emotionally vulnerable, your husband seemingly ignores you and the people around you badmouth you, but there is someone who extends their hand to you and tells you that they "love" you? It's easy to judge when one would never be in that same position. Regardless, the affair all happened in a vision anyway in this case.

4. Rajrupa

Rajrupa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you.... But let's not forget the fact here.... That she was just '7' years old when she was married to a '20' years old man.... And her nanny too died soon after.... There was no one on her side on the castle.... And therefore no one to guide her or teach her about worldly matters and difference between right and wrong..... Ferdinand was the first person to approach her... And so she opened her heart to him.... Her husband could have also tried to be a little kinder for her to open up.... Rather than cheating the biggest crime shown here is "child marriage" Though this was the norm during ancient times..... I feel bad for the count.... But anyone pushed into such circumstances.... Will have the same choices by human nature....

5. Brendicat

Brendicat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoilers of how the dad and family reacted to the FL during all the novel?

Pansy25 likes this.
  6. StrawMilkbag

StrawMilkbag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of sucks all of the servants around her treated her like crap and undeserving of their master while not even taking a second to think hmm she was put in a weird situation we should give her a chance. And even now a lot of readers are hating on her? This ain’t it

7. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? Are you serious? So I'm assuming she marry in her 30's .....and do you know if the count and the countess have more children???

syofiaa likes this.
  8. CandyofDEATH

CandyofDEATH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you making so much assumptions? Not everyone here has read who made me a princess. And even if they did, how can you be so sure that they forgave the Claude guy? Personally, I’ve never read who made me a princess, and I don’t think I’ll ever will. It’s not really my cup of cum. But if what you’ve said really happened in the story, I would never forgive him, even if he was manipulated or some similar bullpoop. So yeah… You’re making a lot of assumptions.
    And also, I do think the female lead in this novel is a bitch for cheating; but at the same time, I can understand why she did it. Yet still, it doesn’t really changed the fact that she cheated (I know those are just visions, but they’re like… super vivid! So I’m not sure how I feel about that.). But I also think blaming 'just' the female lead is not right… the male lead is also responsible as well. For someone in his late twenties, he sure is brainless. I’m 18 and is very shy, awkward, and anxious, but I’m pretty sure I have more EQ(emotional intelligence) than him.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading volumes 2 & 3 and there is a lot happening with leads’ personal growth, but not much in terms of action if we don’t take into account the couple’s first time.
    • Leads arrive to the capital and meet the king and 2 princes
    • 2nd prince is a creep and falls for Bianca
    • Zachary’s brother arrives and ruins the mood
    • Zachary sees unhealthy interest of the 2nd prince in Bianca, gets worried and jealous and decides to participate in the knights tournament
    • Bianca meets her family, they clear up misunderstandings and start to get to know each other once again
    • Bianca is worried about Zachary participating in the tournament and at some point realizes she’s in love
    • Bianca is approached by some insignificant noble ladies, ignores them and they start spreading rumours about her.
    • Ante b*tch is back
    • At the tournament Bianca meets her ex-lover and is disgusted. The guy tries to seduce her, but retreats when he learns who her husband is
    • Zachary wins the tournament and at this point he is burning with desire, love and jealousy and says he’ll come to Bianca’s room
    • He actually comes and they have their first night
    • The next day is a big banquet and Bianca is being bullied by nobles, especially noble girls who are envious of her
    • She’s ignoring them and waiting for main culprit reveal and this way cleans rumours about herself and also promotes her lace-not-yet-business.
    I’ll post more detailed summaries at the end of this week and add some mtled excerpts explaining everyone’s feelings. In general there were a lot of sweet parts about leads’ reflections on their actions and feelings and about the 2nd prince’s disgusting character.

10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    In your opinion, how much slow burn/development for the ML and MC to their relationship? Understandable that the second time will come a lot later. I just wnat to knwo if there are further misunderstanding between them as a couple. Technically, it's like they are starting from the scratch again.

11. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like their relationship becomes quite healthy and after their first night they level up and start understanding each other better. From what I see so far, there shouldn’t be any misunderstandings in the usual way of k-novels, but there will probably be a lot of insecurities on both sides, because both leads so far have been quite afraid to open up to each other completely.
    I think it will be about healing their wounds.

FunSmiles, ReaderEli, Elren and 20 others like this.
  13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, people in an arranged marriage can cheat as long as they are discrete and don't flaunt it. It's treated like an open secret. The only deal breaker in that is the affair doesn't result in a child. It places more burden on a woman cheating because she is technically married and supposed to give legitimate heirs to her husband. And given the in that time, contraceptions were not really effective so....you can guess the fallout.

About the MC cheating - what is her definition of cheating? If she so sheltered from the world and was brought up by a conservative nanny, then I would understand if she felt she was 'cheating.' However, the standard definition of 'cheating' almost always has a physical factor. So it would be hard to say that she did cheat by simply having visions. Its like a former saying in my old religion that you are sinning if you are 'pleasuring' yourself. Personally, having visions of another person = cheating is dirt low bar.

Thanks for the heads-up. I can be patient with the development if this is the way it will go.

ReaderEli, Rikkujin, Cyzzane and 4 others like this.
  14. maomao18

maomao18 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did anyone know where i can read the translated novel & how much the translated chapters available??
    search some infos & the novel are actually already completed?? just starting the manhwas and I'm kinda obsessed with them now, the plot is so good :oops:

Ciddos, miiika2410 and Queenofmirth like this.
  15. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't think you should compare FL who was a victim of neglect and was a child bride to Claude, who is a literal emperor with power and who CHOSE to be that way because he didn't respect his wife decision to willingly give up her life to give birth to their daughter. Like, he is a literal murderer while FL here only wanted the warmth of someone... did she hurt anyone? no. Also people love Claude cause the artist draws him to look very good, any we all know manhwa readers will forgive the biggest mistakes hot male characters make but will never have the same energy for FLs, smallest mistake will have them called a bitch and whatnot. And ML during this future vision doesn't care about her and doesn't fall for her either. So it's a typical noble marriage. I wouldn't label her an asshole for succumbing to seduction at her lowest, when there wasn't even any love between FL and ML at that point. The real assholes were the adults in her life.

16. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you and yes, please. Waiting for your detailed summaries and excepts :):rolleyes::aww:

Ciddos, Ilannah and its0k like this.
  17. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

its0k likes this.
  18. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether she did or did not cheat in the future (real future? dream? whatever) I don't think it has any meaning since a) now it did not happen and b) she was a scorned wife who had a cold husband who didn't seem to care about her and family who hadn't contacted her in any way in more than 10 years.

Anyway do we have any more spoilers about the princess and Zachary's brother?

20. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I like how the relationship between the two lead’s has progressed. It would of felt kind of halfhearted to make them fall in love super quick but it’s not incredibly slow either.

And wow I didn’t expect Ante to come back!

Th.ay and its0k like this.