Picked Up [BL] (+19) 자두사탕러브/Plum Candy Love

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Celestial18, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Plum Candy Love (MTL)
    Original name: 자두사탕러브
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/2336004039?_s=instant&_q=자두사&_rdt_sid=search-instant&_rdt_idx=0&_rdt_arg=자두사
    NU: N/A
    Summary (MTL):
    "Let's slowly become adults a little bit."

Young-hyeon, studying at school, is suffering from the heat and eventually leaves early. On the way home, he runs into Daehan, who is famous for his yangachi, in the alley, and tries to pass by pretending not to see Yeong-hyeon, who was scared of him. However, Daehan suddenly calls Yeonghyun's name, stops him and asks questions, then grabs Younghyun's wrist and heads to the cafe. Young-hyeon, who has never had any contact with Lim-han, only feels uncomfortable spending time with him, and offers money to him thinking that he brought him money, but Dae-han says something absurd... ?

“Then let’s date me.”

What is the lease's intention?

A preview from the book (MTL):
    Ransom Han pulled me aside and turned the key. Click, the door opened right away as if you didn't need the key, but the rental.

I turned on the lights in the infirmary and turned on the air conditioner. Then he scanned the room where the dust had settled. Ransom went to bed and sat down. I put my injured leg on the mattress, put my knee up, and waited for me.

I brought out a medicine box and a band-aid. I sat across from the rental. To be honest, I didn't know how to do it, so I copied what I saw somewhere. The disinfectant was poured directly into the wound.

He held his breath and exhaled slowly. Are you in pain? I gently raised my eyes. It was right to be patient. Then, the red pill was applied to cotton and patted around the wound. Then he asked

“Did you fall while playing soccer?”
    “… uh."

Ransom Han hesitated for a while before answering.

“I know that if you are good at soccer, you will look great.”
    “… … .”

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump.

Oh, why are you so quiet here? I'm afraid that my heartbeat will be too loud.

I hurriedly took the ointment out of the box. In a hurry, I prepared to spread the ointment on the wound of the rental. I had to squeeze out the ointment by hand over and over again as I almost ran out of ointment.

Then, the renter pulled me. My upper body leaned forward. Lim Han buried his forehead on my shoulder. solidified as it is. It was heavy and hot.

Ransom's voice came from his chest.

"hurt."
    “Wow, if you apply ointment and put a band-aid… .”
    “Please do it.”

It was a voice that didn't suit him at all.

Still, I couldn't resist. I got up from a stiff posture and slowly lowered my back. Caught the legs of a hard rocky rental. Then he closed his eyes and breathed into the wound.

What are you doing, Ki-young? I was doing something that didn't fit. And when I slowly opened my eyes, Ransom pulled me back again. I didn't get it this time. Ransom's hand caressed the nape of my neck.

closely… … .

came close

I swallowed dry saliva. It must have been obvious that the neck ridge bounced and then subsided. Lim Han looked at my lips and then raised his eyes belatedly. It was obvious not to see. Obviously, his eyes were twitching. My limbs trembled like a person with anxiety.

I averted my eyes because it seemed strange. Still, the rental came slowly. Head slowly... .

“I want to kiss you.”

Ransom's voice was cautious. If I nodded my head right away, it felt like my lips would touch.
    -------
    PS. ML's name is Lim/Im Daehan/Dae-han (임대한) but translates as Ramson/Rental etc. while MC's name is Ki Yeonghyeon/Yeong-hyeon (기영현).

Why it should get picked up:
    A cute BL love story! Over 4000 people bought this and the ratings are close to 5/5! ML is the one who said for them to go on a date but MC said "No" without realizing it lol. ML asked why and MC said because they're both men but ML said that MC is too old fashioned:blobxd:. Another scene is ML talking to MC in a paper because it was their nap time (?) in school. Then after talking with MC, ML folded the paper and put it on his pocket like a treasure lmao. This is definitely a cute story!!! ML looks like a tsundere and MC is soft! I will provide raws so dm me! It will be better if I (or you) can read this better than MTL.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    dumplingslag, luanara, Haena and 4 others like this.
  2. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump! No one really wants to translate this ? :blobsip:

Haena likes this.
  3. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says picked up tho? I guess someone contacted you? Then I'll look forward to the tl!

Celestial18 likes this.
  4. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! I'm excited too^^

Haena likes this.
  5. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh sounds cutee!

Celestial18 likes this.
  6. Celestial18

Reading List:
    Link
  7. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have manhwa?

8. Wonbywon

Wonbywon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can provide you the raw

9. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Available for free?
    Can it be Google translated?
    I wanted to read this novel since long ago but couldn't find raws.

10. pearleyes

pearleyes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, it sounds like a cute novel! hopefully it gets translated :3

11. asampe_tae

asampe_tae Los Blancos

Reading List:
    Link
    it is more than half way done with the translations. Check 'Plum Candy Love' on NU.

pearleyes likes this.
  12. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a slow romance. MC (Ki Young_hyun):
    a thin pale looking guy who is very sensitive to heat. He doesn't like sport nor is he good at them.
    He is of a serious type and doesn't like overcrowded places. He is not gay, but he doesn't really care about women.
    ML ( Li Dae_Han):
    He is very big and huge, and looks like a gangster. He's dad is a butcher. He has a lot of money (idk where he gets them from) and likes to spend his money specially on snacks and food. He is also a serious but honest type. Doesn't feel embarrassed to express his feelings but gets shy while having skin touch with MC. He first confesses to MC and asks him out, but MC refused bc he was frightened of him. But they spend time together and ML continues to buy him meals and whatsoever. He comes to pick him up in the morning and they go back home together. They start holding hands bc of ML's request. MC has come to like him too (this is only until chapter 16 or so) haven't started dating yet. It is tagged as mature and yaoi, but I don't think so.