Recommendations BL harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Camilakv, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Camilakv

Camilakv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading True Star and it seems horrible that I cannot find similar stories.
    It would also be good if you could recommend harem-themed BL novels (other than True Star) ... an MC and many MLs ...
    I don't care if they aren't translated into English, in the original language it would be nice

2. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Rebith of An chen ?
    I think the author is the same with True Star

3. RottenHamster

RottenHamster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for something similar to True Star to mtl too but they're really hard to find.... If you're okay with something untranslated I just started this one:《强制军服》by 紫绫 .

5. jealisu

jealisu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is arguably the most difficult bl genre to find lol... it's also my favorite. although, i'll say that True Star specifically is not my cuppa tea.
    • the villains all fell in love with me after rebirth: obsessive male leads with varying levels of pyscho behavior. after inexplicably failing his mission as a small villain in a harem novel, the mc has to do a re-run... but the male leads are acting too differently from the original timeline ahh!
    • a race to (be) the top: all of the male leads are striving to make the mc into their in-game pet... nuff said.
    • befriending the most powerful person: the male leads are all yanderes, and it's kinda wild. the mc is basically tossed between them like a rag doll by the system, but he does his best and survives through diligent affection-brushing.
    i recently started an ongoing list of good harem bl novels! shameless plug: https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/9188/
    please follow!! i work diligently to find these rare delicacies hehehehe

6. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read True Star because I don't like entertainment circle genre. Here're the harem stories that I've read with a few 3P.
    • Father - 《父》颓: 7x1. MC participated in an experiment to make these superhuman children (MLs)
    • Imperial Major General 《帝国少将[ABO]》 弹壳: 4x1. MC turns from A to O and has physical needs from time to time. The three MLs are from different periods of his life
    • Moth 《飞蛾》 动物园恶霸: 3P. MC thought ML1 died and hooked up with ML2
    • Rebirth of borrowed seed 《重生之借种》 五行八卦: 3P. Twin MLs decided to share everything. Some farming. Bisexuality
    • Apocalypse rebirth, Peach blossom debt 《末世重生之桃花债》 秋天来了: 4x1. apocalypse and portable space
    • Rebirth to make trouble 《重生之捣乱》 生生死死: 5x1. MC was pushed to death by the transmigrator and the MLs. After rebirth, MC slowly won over the harem. The MLs were still scum
    • Green tea bitch 《綠茶婊》 糖醋小魚乾: 3x1. MC thought he was smart, peddling 3 boats.
    • Reborn as a human furnace 《重生成炉鼎》 白花花: 4x1. MC failed to ascend and got reborn 300 years later. The MLs were waiting. MC had to solve his love problems before he could ascend.
    • Qing Ping Continent Record 《卿平洲纪》 桐宿: 4x1. MC had been suppressed all his life because of the talent MLs. He decided to pull them down from their thrones. It happened that the MLs were the reincarnations of the four Gods from the myth.
    • Third wheel must die 《第三者,必须死》: 4x1. It's a WIP so some details are unclear but it's good. Believe me. MC as a third wheel tried to ruin ML1 and ML2's bf relationship.
    • Proud jianghu 《受傲江湖》雨田君: 6x1. MC died last life loving his sect brother. Now he just wanted to live a free life without worrying.
    • Everyone Treats Me Like A Stove 《人人待我如炉鼎》 昨夜灯: Also a WIP but very popular. MC was a human furnace.
    • Ex-boyfriends are reborn 《前男友们都重生了》 酒宅花丸君: 3x1. Modern with some mystery/case solving.
    And these are the ones that I didn't finish but you may like them.
    • Star Eve 《星际之夏娃(夏娃I少陵)》公子轻尘 : 3x1. Insterstellar. Soldier MC was turned into an Eve (omega-like) after an accident during a mission and had to marry his boss. I just don't like stories with happy marriages...
    • Illegal dedication 《非法献身》 疯狂判官: 3x1. MC was a killer. He came from an interstellar world to find the strongest man to have babies. It's just a little weird for me with vampires which I don't like.
    • (Rebirth) Slag attack, stand aside 《重生渣攻靠边站》火鱼: 3x1. MC was a famed musician but died in a car accident. He was reborn in a different body in the same timeline. The MLs who were somehow into him after he died. Too normal, too sane for me to read.
    • Your Majesty, Resign Yourself 《陛下,认命吧》五色龙章: 4x1. MC was the protagonist of a stallion novel. At the end of the novel, the readers complained because there were so many girls. MC thus found himself a few years in the past but all the women around him were gone. I don't like the MC.
    • Light a candle for the protagonist 《给男主点蜡》 三唐海: MC was reborn and found all of his girlfriends turned males. It reads like your regular romance.
    And some bad stuff for people who like bad stuff.
    • Night Horny Physique 《夜晚發騷體質》 鸡米饭: 10x1. MC found himself in a different bed every night
    • ABO Can't be Marked 《ABO之无法标记》 无所谓: 3x1. MC differentiated from B to O. Very hardcore smut.
    • Trophy 《战利品》 狄醉山: 3x1. ABO. Just PWP + abuse of MC who was turned from A to O.
    • Firework and Sinful Passion (rebirth) 《重生之烟火孽情》 繁丧三千: 4x1 with older MC who was reborn and out of love. Mostly just gangsters trying to hack other gangsters.
    • Public Lover 《公用愛人》 江洋大刀: 6x1. ABO, alphaxalpha. A lot of abuse.
    • Returning spring 《还春》 匿名青花鱼: 3x1. Really scum MLs with campus violence and abuse. BE
    • He is a Poisonous Rose 《他是毒玫瑰》 狄醉山: 4x1. Very much PWP with BE for MC. MC as an underworld boss' adopted son. He adopted 3 MLs and planned to discard them like garbage. There was also an abused loyal dog ML who was treated like a d*ldo.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Harrr and puffiness123 like this.
  7. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My i ask where can i read about father? Because i can't find it anywhere ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

8. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I PM'ed you

9. Momogie

Momogie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask where can I read Trophy《战利品》狄醉山???

10. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I PM'ed you