Spoiler Between Seasons / 환절기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 28, 2022.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/between-seasons/

https://ridibooks.com/books/211030486?_rdt_sid=author&_rdt_idx=1

Manhwa: https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/change_of_seasons

Description:
    “From the moment I first saw you, I wanted to make you cry.”

Yoongun Jun is a man with no emotions. His underdeveloped affection is obsessive and unnecessarily cruel. In front of a certain woman, he becomes a sly, wild beast.

“I love him… but I hate him just as much.”

Kyuyoung Seo is a woman who represses her own emotions, Kyuyoung Seo. She’d lose herself in a series of dilemmas created by a certain someone.

Can she ever extricate herself from the man who is both the root of her suffering and her life’s savior?

Between seasons… the hot and cold months that held me prisoner.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

AndyIvres likes this.
  4. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. JazOjeda

JazOjeda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting a manhwa and it’s r-19. Omg the prologue is so hot:blob_blush:

The ML is manipulative.
    From where I last read iirc I think around the 40s , the whole situation with FL, her ex and the b*tch was all ML’s doing. He made the b*tch split up FL and her bf so that he could get her. Idk why but I was surprised even thought I should’ve seen it coming lol it was kind of expected:blobsweat_2:

ML & FL met 10(?) years ago? They also have an age gap. FL is in high school (senior year 17-18?) and ML in college/working?) FL is friends with ML’s sister and one day when FL was at their house, she was taking a shower (in his room?) and he sees her body. Cue the start of his obsession (even tho he doesn’t know it yet lol). The event is memorable to him but he doesn’t remember FL exactly until they meet again when he realizes it was her he thought about.

However, I’m not sure if his motive is just to get her or it’s something else I think involving her father?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnit I hate stories that have one of the MC split up a couple (unless their partner was an actually asshole)

Edit: wait so he made the bitch split up FL and her fiancée but the fiancée still cheated though? Was it a "make him look like he cheated" or no?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    nowaynoway, Fabulous and SkyLisette like this.
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    He really cheated and for a long time too. Ex fiancée is a total b*tch. Even after being found cheating by FL he didn’t want to break off the engagement but FL’s adamant about it. Also he’s a p*ssy and didn’t want to tell his dad about it so he tries to make FL do it instead.
    Btw they didn’t have feelings for each other like love but they have known each other for a long time. I think they’re we’re gonna get married just for the sake of it FL thought ex would be a good husband. iirc was it their father’s who set it up(?) So she just went along with it(?) Still, betrayal hurts. I know ML is an a*$hole for what he did, but like good riddance with that SOB. ML can send him 100+ women but it’s up to him for be faithful or not. If he wasn’t during their engagement then he won’t be when they’re married:blobunamused:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex fiancée can go to jail lol, can't believe I almost defended his ugly ass lol
    But yup, even though ML is an ass, he's not a cheater, I think he's seems faithful

10. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!!

11. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Bakagamilen

Bakagamilen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoongun (ML)
    - He's a genius with photographic memory but have difficulty understanding emotions. Ngl the novel kinda describe him like sort of humanoid robot.
    - His intellect MAY come from the accident when he was a little. His biological mother having post partum depression and swing him. His frontal lobe which regulate emotions got injured. Hence his inability or issues understanding emotions ever since.
    - He doesn't understand emotions well but he learned it through books, movies, observations, etc.
    - He mistook his obsession of FL as some kind of illness. He saw FL for the first time when she was a student and then didn't remember her. For years, the images of her body always haunts him and making him horny. He thought that he have an obsession for pubscent girl (?) or something. He even sought out professional helps but they don't understand it either so he thought of it as some kind of illness.
    - His motive to stop FL to marry are:
    = stoping her father to support the enemy's company (which ML's cousin work for). Her ex-fiance's father are higher-up (?) or big shot for the enemy's company.
    = Getting her father's technology. with her father's technology, he can end the contract with his biological mother faster and be free.
    = making FL do or in charge of or something of an autonomous vehicle project which are the leading (?) project to end his contract.
    = Not really his motive, but when he found our FL is the girl of his dream, he wanted to experiment sleeping with FL once to satisfy his desire and get rid of his illnes.

Kyuyoung (FL)
    - Her dad is some big shot at tech industry
    - After the divorce of her parents, she live with her mother in small place.
    - Graduate from prestigious university in KR
    - She was forced to marry Jinhyuk (ex-fiance) as the condition for getting medical support from her dad for her sick mother when she was a fresh graduate (or still in uni I don't really remember). Her mom managed to live for another 2 years, outliving the doctor 1 year prediction before she died.
    - Her relationship with her father are cold.
    - Best friend of Yoonjin, Yoongun's younger step-sister.

Jinhyuk
    - FL ex-fiance
    - Have inferiority complex to FL
    - Coward
    - Typical spoiled rich kids
    - His mother is insufferable
    - Apparently have step siblings (?)

Heeyeon
    - the b*tch ex-fiance is cheating with
    - FL's friend from uni
    - Since she's an orphan, making ends meet with compensated dating etc
    - She actually blackmailed by ML to seduce the ex-fiance or else her connection to the information leak of the company (which not actually her doing but her sugar daddy, Director Taejin Park, but she still having fun with the money from it anyway) will be exposed. She's scared that she'll get jailed since it involve the police.
    - Actually doesn't care about ex-fiance

Myongji Choi (?)(ML's biological mom)
    - Married ML's father in marriage for conveinance then got divorced.
    - Director of ML and FL company
    - Wanting to be closer to ML as mother and son (which ML don't reiprocate since he feel indifferent to her). Her true motive is unclear (I really doubt to be closer to ML is her true motive).
    - Want ML to be the CEO after the contract end (which ML refused)

FL Father
    - A cheater
    - Source of FL's trauma. When she was a child, she was hiding in the balcony waiting to surprise her dad. When her dad was home, he sleep with his secretary. FL saw that. She didn't understand what they're doing but she know it was wrong and fainted (?) or something. When she was discovered, she was quickly moved to hospital then diagnosed of pneumonia (it was between fall and autumn). When she woke up, her father tell her that all she saw was just a bad dream.
    - He finally got caught the following year by his wife and the got divorced.
    - FL think that he doesn't care about her since to meet him she need contact his secretary first etc but when FL told him that she want to cancel the wedding because ex-fiance cheated, he surprisingly complied.

Sorry for the bad grammar though

13. sami102

sami102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers, have you read this novel yet? Could you please reveal some moments of ML and FL such as first kiss, first snu

mewylve, Priar and Naenia like this.
  14. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me : in the prologue, FL was so angry with ML that she wanted him to have a taste of his own medicine. Why? Her fiance was an unfaithful man anyway. Although he was seduced by the woman sent by ML, but it's the fiance's responsibility to resist. Plus, FL doesn't love the fiance anyway.

16. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interested in knowing if she pays off her mother's health debt to her father and cuts ties with him, it seems that facing him makes her panic and hyperventilate as she remembers his and her fiancé's infidelity.

Priar likes this.
  17. Yossy jc

Yossy jc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell us when ML and FL will have their first snu please ?

mewylve and Priar like this.
  18. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML slept with ex best friend?

SkyLisette likes this.
  19. MichinGae

MichinGae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember her asking him this on later chapter but he denied this before proceeded to confess that he liked her, has been, for a long time.

Scapezz, Elisee, Priar and 2 others like this.
  20. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Liked/confessed who? About sleeping with the ex best friend?