Spoiler I'm a friend of the male lead who went crazy because the female lead died- 여주 죽고 미친 나주의 친구 입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Dec 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers so far!
    Any more spoil! I’m so curious about this novel! :aww::cookie:

GingerSnap3350 likes this.
  2. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome ~ I think there's already ch 4 translated at travis, u should check it out ^ ^

Sehzan likes this.
  3. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Kylian Hunbert. Insane, he was also famous, there was no one who didn't know him.

He descended from the Duchy of Hunbert, who had produced many high-ranking paladins from generation to generation Aetherna Holy Empire. He bacame the empire's sword at a young age. So as the protector of Aetherna or the Holy Empire, he was tasked with protecting the continent along with Saint Arwen.

Eight years ago he drew the sword and saved the continent from danger, he was named a hero not only in the empire but the whole continent. All races bowed their heads in respect of him.

Elshunain thought that if everyone knew he was injured, they would be in uproar, as she brought the mist flowers in her arms closer. She thought Kylian looked a little tired, when she saw him sitting across with his eyes closed. In the original Kylian's gigam was greatly damaged, in the kingdom of Dyne, where mc was summoned, he was caught in a trap laid out by the high ranking demons of the spiritual realm. There was no Physical injuries, the problem was the sensory side. The sense of sensitivity of perceiving magic or divine power was disturbed. It would be healed soon but the demons who noticed that, moved quickly and planted a demon in his mansion. Originally it was supposed to be Arwen who would notice it right away, since they would have been working together for a year, and it would also help them reconcile cause they had an emotional quarrel around that time. But now Arwan wasn't there, still sleeping. So there would be no one to stop the demons and they would have already infiltrated the mansion and made a magic citcle in the mansion's basement, their goal was to imbue Kylian with magic. Mc thought she couldn't just point at the demon and say he's a demon, so she thought she should just act that it was a coincidence and capture them in action.

When the carriage was near the duke's residence, he asked if the carriage should continue to go inside, to which ml said to keep going, when they arrived, the carriage was blocked by strict security. They asked who they were since this is the duke's residence, the driver said he was just commissioned, the guards who peeked at the carriage window jumped up in surprise when they saw Kylian and called him duke. Kylian asked if there were any problems, they immediately said none, so the carriage passed and stopped at the entrance of the main building. When the carriage driver learned Kylian identity, he said they didn't have to pay since it was an honor. Lylian paid it nonetheless and asked mc to get off...

Elshunian got off after looking at the stiff driver, she looked at the place she hadn't seen in years, behind the beautiful and elegant mansion, there was a forest, that was where she was reborn and met Kylian, and where they both spent their childhood. There was a long line of servants welcoming then, they were embarrassed by the sudden return of their master but they didn't show any panic or agitation, mc didn't see any familiar face and thought they might have been change in those years. She thought the servants were like dolls just like their master. Considering that the Hunbert family were icy people from generation to generation, she thought it was no wonder that the servents was influenced as well.

Kylian walked casually and climed the spiraling staircase, walked somewhere and said to mc this is her room. Mc thought it was familiar, she wondered if that was really her room, to keep your friend's room who kidnapped Arwen in years, mc thought if this was kept in order to have the will to find and return Arwen. She glaced at Kylian's cold face, and forcibly raised the corners of her lips, she acted cheerfully and pretended to be innocent and ran to her room, in truth she got goosebumps, she said that obsession, scary scary as she ran. Then she suddenly stopped, she felt like it was still the same, she said she wasn't a genius, so she couldn't remember it all things were still the same but she figured it was when she saw a chessboard placed in a white table next to the large window where the sunlight pours in.

The chess pieces were in different places with the black color in a checkmate. But there wasn't a speck of dust in it. Mc remembered the time they were playing and she lost, she said to stop playing since Kylian kept winning, he asked her what they shuld play instead and mc said swimming in the lake, she said they should bet who swims faster to the other side, kylian muttered that a water spirit was asking a swimming bet. But immediately after that the summoning order was issued, and instead of a swimming race, they had to swim in the sea of monsters.

Kylian suddenly asked if any memories came to mind, mc hurriedly erased the smile that unconsciously lung on her lips and asked what, she pretended not to remember anything. Then she proceeds to ask who's room this was since there were traces of people playing chess. Kylian said it was basically her room but told her not to worry about it and said if you want to do anything to it, it's fine. Kylian said as he looked at the chessboard with cool eyes and crossed his arms, he said that the mansion was also her home so she should rest well. He glaced at the mist flowers she's holding and turned around saying he'll ask someone to bring a vase.

After a while a maid came in with a white vase, mc wanted to send the vase to kylian and pretended not to know the way and asked the maid to lead the way to kylian's office. The flower was actually a web for catching demons so she thought she should place it next to kylian since that was the place where the servants and him made contact the most. Ml called her name when he saw her, he was sitting in a large oak desk, mc said she forgot to tell him but the flowers was a gift for him. The knights who were guarding the door to the office didn't block her, as if kylian had already told them. Mc said that she was sorry she forgot him, she felt that they were close friends. Kylian asked it the gift was the flower and mc said yes, the maid looked up at kylian with a bewildered look but kylian just stood up without saying a word and took the vase from the maid and hugged it.

The sound of water of life that was placed on it was heard, the mist flower, the national flower og the holy empire, who only believed in one god, Athern, the flower was everywhere, but it was not a national flower for nothing. When the flower is placed in the water of life, it produces divine power in the air, and when it comes into contact with the demon's body, their transformation would be nulled and they would show their true form. Mc thought that it was hard acquiring the water of life, but it was a good thing she still had some left from trying to revive arwen. It was from the bag she brought from the hut that was full of useful tools. She smiled brightly and took a step closer, asking if the flower was pretty. The sunlight shown and the smell permitted in the air, kylian held the vase and blinked as mc said to him she wish him all the best. Emerald like eyes that resembles the springtime lake gently folded. It was when there was an unknown gleam in kylian's eyes that were looking at her...a strange noise was heard behind mc, she hurriedly turned her head, the maid who brought the vase was twisting her body and holding her face with both hands, the face that was revealed was that of a hideous snake, mc took a breath, she didn't know that the demon was actually that maid. She thought that the demon should have shown up when she wasn't there. Mc leaned back when those long arms flew towards her.

4. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the summary and spoilers so far, i hope this got adapted into manhwa :blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is actually demon doll :blobcry: she is brainwashed to think that this world is actually a novel and she had to do her role:blobpensive:
    When MC die in original world her sole was pulled by demon and brainwashed

MC started Food Delivery Business
    She started business to purchase land where a flower grow(actually I forget flower name :blobpeek:) to save OFL

komo komo, Dofu, Bastian and 26 others like this.
  6. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kylian Hounbert.

Now quietly insane without anyone knowing, he was quite, very, very famous. There was no one on the continent who did not know him.

He was descended from the Duke of Hounbert, who had produced high-ranking paladins from generation to generation in this Aetherna Holy Empire, and became the Empire's first sword at a young age.

So, as a protector of Aether or the Holy Empire, I was tasked with protecting the continent with Saint Arwen.

Eight years ago, he drew the holy sword and saved the continent from danger, and he became a hero not only in the Empire, but also in the continent.

All races bowed their heads in respect in front of them.

'If you say that Kylian was injured like that, everyone would be in an uproar.'

Elshunain thought as he picked up the mist flower he was holding in his arms.

Killian, who was sitting across from him, still had his eyes closed.

Looking at it now, he looked a little tired.

'In the original, when Kylian's gigam was greatly damaged.'

That was right now.

In the kingdom of Dyne, where she was summoned as a ritual, Kylian was wounded.

He was caught up in the camp laid out by the high-ranking demons of the spiritual realm. There were no physical injuries, but the sensory side was the problem.

The sense of sensitively perceiving magic or gicheok was disturbed.

It will heal itself soon, but the demon side, who noticed this, did not miss this opportunity and planted a demon in his mansion right now.

'Originally, I'd recognize Arwen as a saint right away.'

In the original story, it was a case that Arwen, who had been with Kylian for a year, easily resolved.

It was also an opportunity for the two of them to reconcile, who had secretly had an emotional quarrel around that time.

'But there is no Arwen.'

So, the demons must have already successfully infiltrated.

Their purpose is to imbue Kylian with magic, so there must be a mysterious magic circle in the basement of the mansion.

'We have to find out who the hidden demons are.'

But she lost her memory and suddenly said, 'In my grandfather's name! That person is a demon!' It was impossible to say.

So, I was thinking of pretending to be a coincidence and trying to figure it out as if I had been caught by accident.

“Wow, this is Duke Hounbert’s residence, can I go on?”

The carriage seemed to have reached the deepest part of the system. The driver's slightly trembling voice was heard.

“Keep going.”

“Yes, yes.”

Upon arriving at Hounbert's joint residence, the carriage was immediately blocked by strict security.

“This is the main residence of the Duke of Hounbert, but who is the visitor?”

“Me, I was just transporting a wagon on a commission… … .”

The sound of the driver's embarrassment was heard.

Then, the guards walked over to the side of the carriage window. I checked Kylian, who was looking straight ahead, and jumped up from the spot.

“Sir Duke Hounbert! I did not know.”

At that moment, Kylian's eyes rolled slightly towards him. At first glance, the voices of the guards could be heard from afar.

“What’s wrong with you coming in a wagon?”

“Have you seen any companions?”

“I hope it can!”

It was a whisper whispered to others, but to her, who was not just an ordinary human, it was audible. Not to mention Kylian.

The wagon, which had stopped briefly in front of the main gate guard, glided without stopping, and stopped at the main gate of the main building with a beautiful garden and fountain.

“It is an honor to have the Guardian until here. Go, you don’t have to pay!”

Only then did the coachman recognize Killian's identity and wave his hands one after another with his trembling hands, but Killian put a bill in his pocket and turned around.

"get off."

Elshunain, who had been watching the coachman shaking like an aspen with his head sticking out, got off the carriage with a stern expression on his face.

The mist flowers in her arms swayed gently.

It was a Hounbertzer I had not seen in a long time.

Behind the beautiful and elegant mansion, there is a large forest.

The forest was where she was born and where she first met Kylian. It was also the place where Killian spent his childhood.

'long time no see.'

I never thought I'd come back here again.

"Welcome to."

It was the long line of employees who greeted Kylian, who was walking in strides, and the Elshunain who followed him.

It seemed that most of the users were replaced during a period of 8 years. There was no one familiar with El Shunain's eyes.

Although he was embarrassed by the sudden arrival of the owner without a message, the users who greeted him with a neat appearance without agitation were nothing like in the past.

'Anyway, people here are like dolls.'

Does this also resemble the owner?

Considering that the people of the Hounbert family were very icy people like Kylian from generation to generation, the family style seems to have influenced the users as well.

“This is your room.”

The place where Kylian, who casually walked among the long lines of users and climbed the spiral staircase, stopped, was quite familiar to the Elshunain.

'Um, is this really my room?'

To keep the room of a close friend who bossed Arwen for 8 years.

'Is this an expression of the will to find and return Arwen?'

Elshunain glanced at Kylian's cold face and forcibly raised the corners of his lips.

“Wow, hey, this is my room! very wide The bed looks great too!”

I pretended to be innocent and ran to my room, but I got goosebumps.

ugh That obsession, it's scary, it's scary.

Then 'Oh.' and stopped.

'Is it exactly the same?'

Elshunain glanced around my room. Looking at this place, I felt like I was back in the past 8 years ago at this time.

So, it was exactly the same as in the past.

Elshunain was not a genius, and it was difficult to fully remember the layout of the room at that time.

There was reason to think she was the same as back then.

'This chessboard... … .'

A chessboard is placed on a white table next to a large window with sunlight pouring in.

As if they had just played chess, the pieces were placed in different positions.

The black color is a checkmate situation.

There was not a single speck of dust on the plate.

'Ugh, I don't! You keep winning! Do something else, something else.'

'You were the one who suggested playing chess, Elshunine. … … Yeah, what else?'

'Swim in the lake! Bet who goes to the end first!'

'Water spirit and swimming bet.'

The voice of the boy, who was sighing as if he had no choice, seemed to be heard right in front of him.

Immediately after that, the summoning order was issued, and instead of swimming, I had to swim in the sea of monsters.

“… … Any memories that come to mind?”

"uh… … ?”

Elshunine quickly released the smile she had drawn without realizing it and tilted her head.

"Memory? What do you remember?”

“… … .”

“By the way, who’s room is this? Has anyone played chess here? Look at this.”

"no. It's basically your room. that… … Do not worry about it. If you want to clean it, you can do it.”

Killian looked down at the chessboard with cold eyes, then crossed his arms and said.

“This mansion was also your home, so please rest in peace.”

"Yes."

Then he glanced at the mist flower in her arms and turned around.

“I made you bring a vase for flowers, and I will bring it to you soon. then."

As Kylian said, after a while, the maid came in with a white vase.

But Elshunain sent the vase to Kylian.

And as if he did not know the geography of the mansion, he followed the maid to Kylian's office.

'He's not even tired.'

Elshunain was still full of mist flowers. This flower was a web for catching demons.

So I had to put him next to him.

In the space where the users and he frequently come in contact.

“… … Elshnain?”

“Oh, Kylian. I haven't been able to speak before. This is actually a gift for you.”

Elshunain smiled shyly and walked over to him.

I saw Kylian sitting at a large oak desk in front of him.

As if Kylian had a separate story to tell, the knights guarding the front of the office luckily did not block Elshunain.

“And, I’m sorry I forgot you. I never said this before. I think we were close friends.”

“… … .”

Were we close?

In the end, I hit the back of the head violently, but… … .

Until then... … . haha.

Seeing Elshunain smiling kindly, Kylian tilted her head.

“Is that flower a gift?”

"Yes. Can you get me a vase?”

“… … Yes."

The maid looked up at Kylian with a slightly bewildered expression, but Kylian got up without saying a word and took the vase from the maid and hugged her.

The sound of the water of life that had been previously placed in it was heard.

'great.'

Mist flower, the national flower of Aeterna Holy Empire.

In the Holy Empire, which believed in the one god Aethern, the mist flower was everywhere, but it was not the national flower for nothing.

When the mist flower absorbs the water of life, it spits out divine power into the air. And when the air touches the demon's body, the demon's transformation is released.

It was a very difficult task to save the water of life, so it would be a defense item that can only be equipped when it is successful.

who she is! It was the 20th year of possession, Elsunain. Her preparation was unmatched by anyone.

'Actually, it was left over to revive Arwen.'

The bag Elshunain brought from the hut was full of useful tools.

Elshunine smiled brightly and took a step closer to Kylian.

“Here, my present. Isn't she pretty?"

He poured mist flowers into the white vase he was holding.

Perhaps the cloud that had been blocking the sun had moved away, and at that moment, the noonday sunlight from the back window of Kylian hit Elshunain's cheeks.

Her white cheeks were tinged with peach, and the sunlight that fell on them shone brilliantly.

At the same time, the smell of flowers brushing against the tip of the nose.

While holding the vase, Kylian blinked for a moment.

“I wish you all the best, Kylian.”

The cobalt-colored eyes resembling a springtime lake were gently folded.

“… … .”

It was a moment when something was contained in the enemy of Kylian who was looking at her.

“Wow! This, this scent... … ! Cre... … .”

A strange noise was heard from behind Elshunain. She quickly turned her head.

There, the maid, who had just stood politely before, was twisting her body, clutching her face with both hands.

The face that was immediately revealed was that of a hideous snake.

'Ugh! Demons!'

Elshunain took a small breath. No, the demon hiding in the mansion must be the maid who brought the vase!

'You should show up when I'm not there! Ahh!'

Looking at the long arms flying towards me, Elshunain leaned back.

Although he had a human body, Elshunain was a spirit. She had superior physical abilities than normal humans.

Whik-!

'Uh-huh.'

Elshunain, who quickly tilted her head back to avoid the tentacle-like arms, bent down to avoid the sharp teeth that were approaching immediately.

“Key, Kylian!”

Elshunain shouted with a pale face.

Although she had physical abilities that were superior to humans, she was 'than human', not 'than demons'.

The demon with a snake's face looked at Kylian quickly at Elshunain's cry, but he grinned at him, who was unmoving.

“Chuckle. Do you think the blow was bigger than you thought? The Guardians of Heaven are frightened and frozen! Hahaha!"

Despite the mockery of the demons, Kylian just stood there without expression. Why is Killian like that? If demons appear, you must catch them right away!

Elshunain's face was dyed with embarrassment.

The demon shouted once more.

“Contrary to the rumors, he was a very weak guy. Well, now that I'm not wielding a holy sword, there's no need to be afraid!"

Killian completely ignored the demons. There seemed to be no fear on his face at all, but the illusion of the demons was quite great.

The demons, who fell into a misunderstanding, smiled leisurely as they looked at Elshunain.

“I recognized it when I entered the mansion. 'That' is Elshunain. I was hoping it was gone.”

“Ahaha. Do you know me?”

“Can you not know? drag. My introduction is late. My name is Helena, a second-class high-ranking demon.”

2nd grade! Elshunain's eyes widened.

'What, in the original original, grade 3 came out?'

A demon named Helena smiled and took one step closer to Elshunain.

Elshunain looked at Kylian with a helping eye, but he was staring at only Elshunain as if waiting for something.

'Ah.'

At that look, Elshunine's blue eyes shook greatly. will only notice What is Killian waiting for?

'You're trying to see if I'm using Kylian's power. So even though the demons appeared, they stayed still.'

Originally, Elshunain could easily deal with second-class demons without using the power of the spirits in the bowl.

If you use Kylian's power. He and I were still bound by a contract.

I was upset.

'I'm just trying to see if I've really lost my memory.'

Elshunain's face frowned.

In order to borrow the power of the contractor, she has to spit out the 'prophecy' she shared with him, but there's no way she, who has lost her memory, can't do it.

However, he could not use the power of the vessel. The recovery rate of the vessel's power was extremely slow, and to use that power now meant that it would just disappear.

Besides, Kylian already knew that I had used the pot's power to the bottom.

“You can't miss this great opportunity!”

The demons screamed and ran towards her. Elshunain barely avoided the long arm that flew at me quickly.

"Ahh! Kylian, are we friends?”

I couldn't spit out the 'Jeongyeon'. That way, it will be revealed that you haven't lost your memory.

What will Kylian do to me to get Arwen back? … .

'Ugh.'

Elshunain shuddered.

Kylian was just staring at me with inorganic eyes. That cold bastard! My friend of 12 years was in such danger!

“Ugh!”

Boo-woong! The demon's long arm drew a large circle and passed over Elshunain's head. Her hair, which was floating in the air, was cut into pieces and fell in a pile.

Elshunain's face became even paler. You're wearing magic all over your body and you're swinging your arms!

Elshunain continued to step back and avoid the arm of the demons. The attack was more monotonous than expected.

Then I found out why. He felt the wall touching his back.

'You just deliberately pushed me back.'

The demon laughed out loud.

“There is nothing to be afraid of like a guardian who no longer holds a holy sword. Helena-sama is no match for this body!”

“Ugh!”

Helena seemed to plan to subdue Elshunain rather than kill it. Helena's long arms gripped Elshunain's neck.

Elshunain struggled, but he did not know how to release his hand.

“I’ll catch you first, and let him slowly stain you with magic. Hahaha!"

"key… … , Kylian... … !”

It was cloudy before my eyes. The saliva that I couldn't pass through because I was strangled, ran down my chin in an unsightly manner.

'Killian, this child, if you're going to save it, save it quickly.'

There is no way that Kylian would hand over himself to the demons like this. Because she has a hostage named Arwen.

That is why Elshunain has survived until now without using a 'categorical'.

'It's still too late... … .'

It was the moment when the blurred consciousness was about to break off slowly.

A low voice was heard softly.

“Seeing that he doesn’t spit out the categorical words, I must have really forgotten everything.”

You said you forgot!

How many times have I told you!

He glared at the weak Kylian with blurry eyes. Elshunain's stomach simmered.

To be honest, it was her who was lying, but isn't Elshunain doing this for him? She looked like she was about to cry.

“What, it’s your turn next… … uh?"

Fisht.

There was a hatch on Helena's neck. Then, slowly combing it, the head and body began to separate.

It was an unrealistic scene.

As the purple liquid poured down like a fountain, Elshunain rolled around and hurriedly avoided it. Ahh!

“Collock, Collock! Kek.”

Helena wouldn't even understand how she died.

Because even Elshunain, who has a rather high physical ability, didn't even notice when he excavated his sword.

As if he had never been pulled out, Elshunain coughed continuously while quietly looking at the scabbard tied near his waist. Sleepy neck hurts.

“Where did you get the water of life?”

"uh… … water of life? Is that the water of life? It's in the hut, so I just brought it. Kellogg.”

ugh As soon as the mist flower was put in the flowerpot, the demon revealed its identity, so it seemed that he noticed the existence of the water of life.

Seeing the mistletoe mercilessly plucking and checking the water in the vase.

'Originally, it was a picture in which the transformation of Whirick was unleashed as soon as the demons entered the office without knowing the English language!'

“If you water the flower with it, it will grow faster… … .”

Elshunain looked into Kylian's eyes and gave a frightened expression.

When we reunited in the hut, it was built all day long, and now it is built very naturally.

“Did the person who lost his memory prepare the water of life?”

“Ah, that’s it.”

He rolled his eyes and spoke hurriedly.

“Ki, before I lost my memory, it seemed like I was prepared.”

“You before you lost your memory?”

"Yes."

“How did you know it was you who prepared it?”

Oops.

“Open it, do you have a letter?”

“This is the letter you wrote to you before you lost your memory.”

“… … .”

I was sweating and sweating.

“I mean, you mean you knew you were going to lose your memory?”

"uh… … ?”

Kylian's face, looking down at her, was cold.

“You erased your memory on purpose.”

haha… … .

is that the way it is?

Kylian's misunderstandings about her seemed to have grown like a mountain.

Elshunain, who sat facing Kylian with the demon's corpse behind, was sweating continuously.

“Well, why don’t the knights come in?”

Elshnain wanted to get out of this suffocating silence as soon as possible. I knew it and pretended not to know.

Killian, who was sitting upright, answered with a chilled look in his eyes.

“There is a divine barrier in this office.”

"AHA."

“It is a barrier that can be activated even without divine power. No matter what sound is inside, I will not hear it outside.”

“… … .”

Why does that sound like saying no matter how much you scream, you won't be able to hear it outside?

Elshunain was sweating profusely.

But what if you don't have the power? What do you mean? Elshunain's curiosity vanished at the sound of Kylian's voice.

“Why didn’t you say that you didn’t lose your memory, but that you erased it?”

Accidental loss of memory and intentionally erasing memory were very different in nuance.

“Uh… … . I didn't know until you told me There was nothing like that in the letter. ugh. I don't remember anything.”

It's a way to live by pretending you don't know. Elshunain did everything he could.

erased the memory

It's like he was doing it on purpose to keep things from being noticed even after being discovered by Killian.

It must be Arwen's whereabouts.

It seemed that he had become a worse spirit, so Elshunain was sad.

It was then that Kylian mumbled an unfamiliar sound.

“… … I hated it enough to erase my memory.”

huh? What do you hate?

As she tilted her head to see him, Kylian shut her mouth like a clam. Then he brought up another topic.

“In the bag you brought… … It was enchanted so only you could open it, but there must be some pretty awesome stuff in it. Is it something like that that allows anyone to escape? And so is that life.”

Elshunine smiled awkwardly and only rolled her eyes.

What can she say when he kidnapped a loved one and lost his memory, no, erased it?

she didn't know anything.

“Then did I find what I was trying to erase and completely hide?”

It was then that Kylian slowly muttered in a low voice that had a somewhat gloomy feeling.

His red eyes were on my wrists and ankles.

“When you get your memories back, you… … .”

And it was then that a familiar face came into the office.

“Lord!”

bang! There was a sound as if the door was about to fall, and a knight in white armor rushed into the room.

“Are you okay? The scent of demonic blood here!”

what.

Elshunain looked at his face and blinked. It was a more mature face, but it was someone she knew.

In the original work, she is a faithful subordinate of Kylian, and she was also the person who persuaded and saved Kylian in the past.

'Did you feel it even though the barrier was on?'

You also grew up to be a very good knight. Elshunain smiled proudly inside.

It was her role to have such an article by Kylian's side.

Ahem.

“Mikhail.”

"ancient. Lord.”

Yes. That was the name.

“Hey, I’m sorry, my lord. Even though I knew that demons would infiltrate... … . I should have caught it... … .”

Mikhail, who hastily checked the demon's body, made a sad face. A healthy, copper-colored face was grass-fed.

“He is a second-class snake blood. It’s a demon specializing in stealth, so it’s not easy to spot them.”

“Second grade… … !”

I knew you were sneaking in.

When Kylian noticed Elshunain looking at each other alternately, he paused, and gestured for the mist flower that he had pulled out of the vase earlier.

“I will be grateful for the gift. You better go back to your room with Iman Mikhail.”

"Yes?"

The question mark with a lot of question marks came from Mikhail, not Elshnain.

“What do you mean… … .”

Then he saw Elshnain once and Kylian once.

tilt your head

Elshunain also tilted her head.

'I thought it was weird because you pretended not to know me too much.'

Even though there is a person I haven't seen in a long time in front of me, I wanted to be indifferent. The person who saved him somehow, no, it's a spirit?

I was even thinking that he had already forgotten me.

"Hello."

"Yes? yes?”

Mikhail was startled by my greeting and jumped up from where he was standing.

what. Why are you there?

Elshunain, startled at the same time, calmed her pounding heart and blinked.

“Hey. Lord. Welcome... … Move, move! Don't talk... … !”

illusion? what welcome?

Mikhail, who was pointing a finger at her with a pale, tired face, said, “Hey!” He made a sound, and immediately applauded as if he had realized it.

"Ah! Has your master's illusion skills already reached this level? Dude, that's great. After all, I think it's really Elshunain-sama... … .”

"that's right."

"Yeah?"

“That’s right, Elshnain.”

Mikhail's eyes widened as wide as a tray. The mouth was also wide open. The teeth are very even, he exclaimed just as he thought.

“Yeah? Is Elshnain-sama back?”

"Yes. But, I have no memory.”

Killian slowly folded his arms and leaned back on the sofa.

“I erased it myself.”

“… … .”

I have nothing to say. It's something a person who doesn't remember can't say no to.

Elshunain decided to just sit there with a puzzled face.

haha. I don't know anything.

“You erased yourself… … . So, don't you remember me? Elshnain saved my life.”

don't remember I remember it very well.

Then the dying little child.

Elshunain tilted her head with an innocent face.

"I do not know."

“Big black.”

Mikhail wept at her innocent answer. And asked in a trembling tone.

"then… … Key, Kylian-sama... … .”

“I know you are friends.”

“It’s such a sad thing… … . How much did Kylian love Elshunain... … !”

Do you know if I was hating you?

“Mikhail.”

“Yes, yes!”

Mikhail's sentence was not completed at Kylian's call. He prostrated himself with a tense expression on his face and looked at his master.

It was because his voice was so cold.

Elshunain, who had crouched down at the same time, looked at the two carefully in turn.

“The demons must have planted blood slaves in the mansion. It will take two days for my strength to recover, so in the meantime, take responsibility and take care of everything.”

Bloody yellow refers to the dolls that demons make with their own blood. Even if the owner died, it was a pretty annoying monster that stayed alive for a day or so.

"ancient. all right."

“Take responsibility for bringing the demons into the mansion.”

"Yeah!"

Mikhail got up quickly and stood in front of the door. It seemed that he was planning to guide Elshunain according to my master's command.

Elshunain stood up from her seat. As I looked around, I felt like I had to follow Mikhail.

It was then that Kylian softly called her like that.

“Elshnain.”

"Yes?"

For some reason, the beautiful face was submerged.

He frowned for a moment, then grabbed something from the desk and handed it to him.

“This bracelet has a divine stone embedded in it. If you put your hand there and call my name, it will be activated, so if it is dangerous, use it.”

I don't know how it works. It would be nice if Kylian said to use it when it was dangerous. If something happened to me, it would hurt him too.

Elshunain simply nodded and put a bracelet on my arm.

'Phew. Still, the purpose of expelling demons from the mansion has been accomplished.'

I didn't expect a demon to suddenly appear behind me.

Elshunain followed Mikhail's stuttering and sighed a little.

The setting sun pouring down from the hallway window fell on the hair of the knight in front of me.

Thanks to this, the red hair looked more vivid.

“Even though you don't remember me, it's an honor to see you again. Elshunain-sama.”

“Ah, huh.”

Thanks to Mikhail, who ejaculated as soon as he left the office, he was able to treat him comfortably as before.

“Nice to meet you, Mikhail.”

“Look. Yeah… … .”

For some reason, he was overcome with emotions from before. Seeing him like that, Elshunain scratched the back of his head.

I couldn't have imagined that two people who were close friends in the past would meet again through such a bad relationship.

She thought it was a pity that she had a warm heart and not a warm Mikhail.

By the way, I had to ask a question.

“Hey, but what is that illusion?”

"Ah."

As he walked ahead, he wiped his face with his sleeve and turned his head.

Ooh, did you cry?

Elshunain made a shaky face.

He answered with a loud, hoarse voice.

“Occasionally, Kylian would shape Elshunain’s memory and float it as an illusion.”

"AHA… … ?”

“So the users of Hounbertzer are accustomed to having Elschnain-sama by Kylian-sama’s side.”

Elshunain rolled her eyes.

You said that you had me shaped and floating as an illusion?

Goosebumps appeared on the nape of his neck.

Was he reminding himself of his promise every day as he looked at the vision?

I will definitely catch you, you traitor.

like this?

It suddenly became cold, and Elshunine shivered.

“Perhaps other users, like me, did not know that Elshunain existed. If only you were by my side, Kylian.”

"Ah… … .”

Come to think of it, when I entered the mansion.

I remembered that the gazes of the users in a line had never touched me.

Elshunain nodded slightly.

“Looking back, it seems like that.”

The maid was a demon, so she wouldn't have thought that she was a fantasy. So even if I said something, there was no sign of surprise.

"Well. And not only in the mansion… … . Oh no. That's not really an issue I'm talking about. This is Elshnain-sama’s room, isn’t it?”

"Yes."

Not only in the mansion?

Seeing Mikhail shaking his head with a slightly tired face, Elshunine felt a little strange.

But he had no choice but to take a step back and send him back.

“It’s okay. It’s been a long day.”

Elshunain, who came into my room, washed roughly and went straight to bed.

And I thought as I rolled over on the huge bed.

'Hmm. It's a room for a spirit, too funny.'

In the past, what Kylian did as soon as she took over as head of state was to make her room not far from mine.

'Yes? room? Why?'

'You don't need it when you humanize it.'

'Why?'

It was much more comfortable not to appear in front of humans in the form of a spirit, so she did not feel the need to humanize it.

However, Kylian wanted Elshnain to be with him often in human form.

Elshunain's eyes rolled over and headed for the chess that was still lying there.

'Like that chess.'

It was around that time that Kylian continued to bring the games that had to be materialized.

“Well, thanks to you, I’m writing this comfortably.”

I never thought I would come back here again in the future. Elshunain muttered a little and closed her eyes.

“Since the demons barely blocked it, is it New Year’s Eve next? … .”

After confirming that things were going as planned, a strange sound caught her ear as she contemplated the future.

“Cre… … .”

what.

Elshunain's face, who suddenly opened his eyes, grew tired of pale. Those who must have been the blood wrath of the Asmodians surrounded her and looked down.

'Ugh.'

Elshunain quickly finished grasping the situation.

Five blood wrath, one defenseless spirit.

She did not have the confidence to subdue these many bloodsuckers at once.

The strength of the vessel has not been restored, and Kylian's strength cannot be borrowed.

So, as Kylian had told her earlier, she quickly grabbed the bracelet and shouted.

“Killian!”

Whirik, watching the changing landscape in front of him, Elshunain opened his mouth wide.

It was as if she could hear Mikhail's voice calling her from outside the door.

'What is this bracelet!'

Her eyes trembled in embarrassment. It wasn't because I realized that the divine magic on the bracelet was a space movement, but because of the scene unfolding below me.

'You still don't like being rude when you're sleeping!'

The brief moment that fell onto the body of Kylian, who was lying on the bed.

Elshunain thought about the reason why his 12-year-old friend took off his upper body and didn't even cover him with a linen blanket.

There was also the thought that if he suddenly appeared while pressing down on that strong body, he might lose his life due to Kylian's reflex reaction.

Kylian hated being disturbed while sleeping... … ?

"Ahh!"

It was great that she thought so much in the brief moment my body fell.

The gravity pulling her body downwards seemed unwilling to acknowledge its greatness.

She fell over Kylian's body.

dump!

“… … .”

“… … hey hey hey.”

When I wake up from sleep, what will I think if the enemy is on my body?

How should I kill it so that the rumors of a successful killing would spread?

Her closed eyes flashed as she landed on his body.

Elshunain gulped and swallowed while looking at the red eyes that were shining brightly under the dazzling moonlight.

“Uh, hey, that’s… … .”

She pinched her fingers.

You can feel the tight muscles on your flat chest rubbing your fingertips.

heck. She stopped twitching.

The moment you realize this muscle is tense, you'll be stuck on that wall.

hey profit.

“Hey, hey. I didn't know the bracelet had space-transport magic.”

Kylian's eyes slowly scanned her from bottom to top as she desperately moved her muscles to form a smiling face.

“… … The situation was good.”

And the words I said will kill you, it wasn't the same bloody content.

Elshunain's eyes widened.

"Yes?"

“Isn’t the bracelet immediately used as soon as blood rage appeared?”

“Uh, uh.”

His scan of her seemed to confirm that there were no injuries.

Ahh, I guess I'm still thinking about where to cut first.

Elshunain relaxed a bit from her tense body. The body, which was droopy, was a little tighter to Kylian.

Then, Kylian's face, which had no expression like a statue, twitched slightly.

Elshnain, who was inwardly giving thanks from God to Allah, did not notice.

“Huh?!”

And it was heard in an instant and pushed away. Elshunine was standing by the bed, far away.

what. When was I ever able to teleport like this?

As she pondered the nutritious thoughts, Kylian jumped up and drew his sword from the scabbard standing next to the bed.

"Ugh."

Seeing the sword being pulled out, Elshunain was terrified of the lever. It was the sword that had removed Helena at once before.

I guess my life is over, Elaim.

While Elshunain faintly greeted the spirit king, Kylian passed her carelessly.

“Uh, where are you going?”

“Blood.”

Tick, the door is closed.

In an instant, Elshunain, who was left alone in Kylian's room, blinked blankly.

“Shut up. It seems that Kylian doesn't trust me any more, Elshnain-sama."

"Why why?"

The next day, Elshunine was consulting with unwanted concerns.

Elshunain tilted his head as he shoved the cookie placed between him and me in one bite.

From morning on, Mikhail looked depressed.

“Certainly, didn’t Kylian tell me to catch Bloodwrath yesterday? Responsible for Hounbertzer's security! As the knight most trusted by Kylian! With great responsibility!”

Did Kylian speak so long?

Elshunain thought as he picked up another cookie and ate it. Whether she doubted it or not, Mikhail continued.

Although it had been a long time since he had met an Elshuna who had lost his memory, he had no hesitation in speaking out about his worries.

“Yesterday, the demon discovered Elshunain, and he said that there is a high possibility that the blood slaves of that tribe will also aim for Elshunain… … . Hmmm. He was waiting at the door.”

"AHA."

So I think I heard Mikhail's voice as I moved to the bracelet.

“No, of course, it was my negligence that I did not expect that the blood slaves had already been hiding in Elshunain-sama’s room.”

"Well."

Mikhail let out a long sigh.

“Yesterday, suddenly, just looking at him, he appeared in a suit that came out of bed, and he took care of all the bloodstains hiding in the mansion by hand.”

“Ummm.”

“You haven’t fully recovered your strength yet… … . I must be ignorant.”

“It won’t be like that, Mikhail. Don’t worry too much.”

Elshunain, who knew the circumstances before and after, laughed awkwardly.

“You seem very angry! Sobbing."

“That’s right?”

Patting his huge, trembling shoulders, Elshunain scratched the back of his head. He, I think it was because of me, the enemy who suddenly appeared and gave a head-butt.

'Because you can't kill me, you've wiped out the bloody fury that caused it.'

Anyway, after hearing about the circumstances, it seems that Mikhail has been the escort of Elshunain since yesterday.

'I guess that's why I didn't come back to my room until morning.'

Unwantedly left alone in Kylian's room yesterday, Elshnain sat in the corner and waited for him with a 'I don't know anything' expression.

He was prepared to suddenly open the door with a bang and show up, but he didn't show up.

Instead, Mikhail showed up early in the morning and took her to her room, so I woke up from a deep nap and was enjoying tea time with him like this.

'By the way, in the original, it was definitely 3rd grade... … . Why did you become a 2nd grader?'

Elshunain remembered the demons he met yesterday.

The Demon Realm was a place where ranks were divided based on the superiority of power, so the number of power levels among them was important.

Level 2 Asmodians were ten times stronger than Level 3 Asmodians.

'At first it was 3rd grade, but it was a story of 2nd grade coming later... … ?'

In the original story, Arwen noticed the demons as soon as they arrived and drove them away.

As time passed, he did not know that the circumstances of the demons had changed.

Elshunine drank Hororok tea and blinked.

'I'll have to watch a little more in the future.'

Soon, Kylian will recover his sense of humor, and the next event that Elshunain needs to intervene takes place at the New Year's Eve.

There was still about two weeks left until then.

“By the way, it’s the New Year’s Eve soon as soon as Elshunain returns.”

Mikhail mumbled as he chewed the cookie.

Elshunain nodded without a word. This is because the cookie stuffed in the mouth was making the cheeks full.

This cookie was delivered to my room without her request.

'It seems the chef is still there.'

It was the cookie that she had fancied in the past.

He liked it so much that he inhaled it until his face turned yellow, so much so that Kylian, who doesn't touch it in life, put a limit on the amount of cookies he makes a day on the chef.

The day when I could eat so many cookies was both a happy day for Elshunain and a sad day at the same time.

This is because it was given as a reward after hard work.

'I guess life was a bit exhausting back then.'

Ten years ago, when the invasion of monsters began in earnest, we had to watch humans die every day. From then on, the days when I could eat a lot of cookies became more frequent.

Although Kylian, Arwen, and another comrade were two more by her side.

Life at that time was only painful memories for her, the possessor.

'Is it a comforting gift from yesterday's hardship?'

Kylian doesn't like sweets, so there's no way the chef made a bunch of them and accidentally delivered them to me. Maybe that's what he ordered.

“Doesn’t Kylian also participate in the New Year’s Eve?”

"sure. It is a day not to be missed by Kylian, the protector of the continent. Then the Holy Emperor will be sad.”

Aetherna the prosperity of the Holy Empire, Jigherit.

As the emperor of the empire, he appeared as a very important character in the original work. And it was the New Year's Eve when his life was threatened.

It also raises an unreasonable and unfair claim that the protector, Kylian, dreams of overthrowing the system and is aiming for the neck of Siegherit to become a success.

It's the New Year's festival that turns into a story that Kylian went out of the mansion to recover his sense of humor to secretly decorate the back duke!

This is the time when all sorts of conspiracies are being made in this Aether or the Holy Empire to make Kylian get rid of the crane.

'Very important.'

Yes. On this very important New Year's Eve, of course, Elshunain participated with a lot of strength on his shoulders... … .

"Yes? what?"

“Stay at the mansion.”

A few days had passed since the day I enjoyed tea time with Mikhail.

Elshnain opened his mouth wide as he looked at Kylian who was signing the papers without looking at me.

Elshnain thought I had a problem with my ears.

After listening for a moment, he asked again.

“Can you tell me again?”

Then Killian raised his head. The red eyes tinged with frosty chills stared at her coldly.

Originally, she should have shrugged her shoulders pretending to be terrified, but Elshunain couldn't afford to do that now.

With both hands on the oak desk with force, he met Kylian's eyes. He narrowed his eyes and spoke softly.

“During the New Year, I told you to stay in this mansion. Do I have to repeat it again?”

7. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, that's a nice twist. I'm about to start this novel. Would you recommend it?

millieeee, Avis_Weir and Sonali15 like this.
  8. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it depends on your reading preference..:cookie: for me this novel was enjoyable :blobpopcorn_cool:

she is good person :aww:she was revived and help MC and ML to deal with demons

MC become Human at the end of the novel (from spirit,)
    ML uses magic to project MC next to him.. because he miss her :blobsad:(when MC ran away with FL body) when she return all the servent in ML mansion thought she was projection and ignore her:blobjoy:

9. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my... That last spoiler LMAO Thanks, I'll start reading it! I'll help w spoiling some stuff

Sonali15 likes this.
  10. Fortunata

Fortunata Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoiler. I’m waiting for more. The story is very interesting :aww:

11. Kid_

Kid_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you spill it more about why the demon need a soul (mc's soul) to brainwashed? What that demon aim for?

AkariCandy likes this.
  12. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t like that mc fake losing her memory why just tell ml everything..

zozoshawky, BelkisSama and Emma626 like this.
  13. Dell_hakimura

Dell_hakimura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this dropped?

14. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think travistranslations were the ones who translated this and they had an announcement that all kakao novels will be taken down from their system

Dofu, LynnLynn, Ac03 and 3 others like this.
  15. Lunyl

Lunyl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noone picked it up yet?

Was this dropped? Please say no

16. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did i start this after it was dropped :facepalm::notlikeblob:
    Please let me know if this gets picked up

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  17. Akoi_Feesh

Akoi_Feesh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone’s translating it in not-English but you can use your web browser to translate it if you’re very curious about the story. Hopefully someone picks it up. It looks fun.

18. Lunyl

Lunyl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone picked it up.

19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping and Spoiler Request?

20. Lunyl

Lunyl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was picked up by Moonlightnovels

Yaxhi likes this.