Spoiler The Male Actors were taken away by the Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ArabellaDaisy, Apr 15, 2022.

1. ArabellaDaisy

ArabellaDaisy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description: A woman has lost her male protagonist to an extra who did not appear in the original story...That's me. Selonia fell into a coma on the way back from defeating the Demon King. She wandered through her deathbed for months and survived, but what? "I want you to divorce me. She wants to hurry up to marry Grace." "I want to make the knight's oath unheard of." "Give me back my heart. I'll give it to Grace" Her fiance, who was her husband, the paladins, and dragons who were her sub-male leads, and those who were her companions all turned away. These reckless bastards! There was a lot of cursing in the dungeon, (TL: not sure about this one since it says danjeon and I thought it says 'dungeon') but what can I do to stop it? I was trying to start a new life in a cool way. By the way...... "Do you know me?" How is the dead demon king alive? "Mom, I don't know..." "No, you know me. tell me Who am I?" To make matters worse, the Demon King, who has no memory, sticks to her side and does not leave. Reluctantly, she struggled to prevent the return of the Demon King, saying "How can I always hold your hand?" Why isn't it enough to spit out rude words, "Are you going to kill all those people who left you? Just speak" It's even going to kill the male protagonists for me!

Classification: waiting novel | ropan
    Publisher: A-Tempo Media
    Age class: All users
    E-book price: 100 won/per session
    Author: writing - Choam

Im very sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors, honestly English is not my first language and this is my first time doing an MTL to the point where I felt my brain was going to burst:blobsneeze:
    also if you do have a spoiler for this then do post-Im really interested in this novel!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    This sounds promising. I'm camping.:blobcozy:

P.S.: Here is a template to how to make a spoiler thread.

ArabellaDaisy likes this.
  3. ArabellaDaisy

ArabellaDaisy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thank you for this, Actually, I already know it's just I can't download or copy-paste the cover but I'll try. Also, this thread was a mistake this is the real link: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-male-actors-were-taken-away-by-the-extra.146559/
    I already posted the first part of chapter 1 and maybe I'll post the other half you can read it there by clicking a link I gave

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    Novel Monster likes this.