Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! :blobhero:
    I am in love with this story
    I literally have no motivation to read anything BUT this amazing story:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I just want it everyday:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I love it so much:blob_teary::blob_teary:

Mommasaurus and yi.lin27 like this.
  2. yi.lin27

yi.lin27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I love this story too! Too bad its novel is not offcially translated. :blobsad::blobsad:

I heard from the novel that there is no wedding scene, is that true? If so, I really hope there is a wedding scene then in the manhwa tho.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  3. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahhhh
    Don't remind me:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    There's no wedding scene
    Just the day before the wedding and that's all:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I wanna see the wedding:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_catflip::blobspearpeek:

Bella94, Mommasaurus and yi.lin27 like this.
  4. yi.lin27

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. I want to see yenny in a wedding dress! :blobsad::blobdizzy::sweating_profusely:

5. yi.lin27

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, i don't if it is me but why did tapas made the cover for this manhwa so bad compare to the other cover that they did for the other manhwas :blobastonished:

6. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    well...
    technically they DID show us eddie and yeni's wedding clothes (the dress and the suit) but for final measurements
    and that's the wedding dress scene with a passionate kiss after yeni showed her baptismal name engraved inside his wedding ring (which they did not mention sadly, eddie's baptismal name is shayer according to korean audiobook pronunciation and novel itself)

they did hide most of the cover because the title's font is way too big

Bella94 and yi.lin27 like this.
  7. curiousredder

curiousredder Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone else really frankly upset with her family in the kingdom?

As a reader, we know that she saved her niece, her sister and her brother in law from tragedy by going and being kidnapped. And the ML is this huge kingdom that could crush her kingdom easily since they literally kidnapped a princess.

But her family has the confidence to hide her letters from ML? Then reject the marriage? And gives her no privacy? (in the new chapters, it’s said her condition was just spilled out to her family instead of her saying what happened.)

I really dislike her family, they don’t seem appreciative of the FL and trap her to the kingdom she so desperately wanted to save. Like ??? She literally saved the kingdom and y’all act like she is 6???

She should be seen as a hero from the civilians of her own country for not letting ML’s kingdom CRUSH THEM.

I am not a novel reader I admit, I came from the drawn version. But either way, very upset with their reunion and how much her family doesn’t treat her well. It’s so upsetting and degrading that she came to save this woman and the entire family, then gets treated like crap when she is returned.

I also have no attachments to the family either. They were barely given any character development except, “oh they’re going to be killed!!! the start of the novel!!!” then we see them again and THEYRE MAKING THE FL UNHAPPY ON PURPOSE.

AND THEY WITNESS IT TOO.

And her sister is like.. :( it was needed to be done like YOU SAW YOUR SISTER BE SAD, LIKE YOU GOTTA REALIZE MAYBE THE ML DIDNT HURT HER?? and MAYBE SHE LOVES HIM??? HUH

Sorry I’m just so upset at this family development because they suck and then the ML is like “no don’t get mad” like o_O sir they literally rejected your marriage proposal without her consent.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  8. MissT

MissT Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why the FL cannot get too angry with the family is because she understand that her family were just being overprotective. What the family did was wrong but the reason why they did that is not because they don’t want the FL to be happy, it’s more to FL is very vulnerable to mana and Belgoth is magical country.

It’s like your child have a heart disease but she wish to attend a sport school logical thingy. They thought her health will deteriorates if she go to Belgoth so that’s why. Still, it didn’t change the fact that what the family did was annoying as hell but it’s weird if they just went along with it.

As for why the ML didn’t get mad. It’s either because the ML understand the family’s overprotectiveness because even Euredian tends to go overboard when he’s in his overprotective mode(remember the army of servants that followed FL wherever she goes, forbidding her to meet Marianne because she failed to serve her) or that he didn’t care as long as Yerenica still loves him.

Still, everything turned out alright in the end. Eventually her family will accept Euredian, seeing that Yenny can live in Belgoth without worrying about her health and the king was so sorry that he tried to give the Glucaman Road to the ML whenever they meet each other.

This is a cute and fluffy story, so let’s not focus on revenge and punishment and just enjoy this till it ends.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  9. curiousredder

curiousredder Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your response! But no where did I state anything about revenge or punishment.

It would have just been better that the family did not do this to the FL, as it caused a huge misunderstanding between the main couple. And was quite frankly very dumb and selfish of the family to do.

Also her condition was literally told before she could even say anything about it. Sparking the entire issue itself which makes me so annoyed! She didn’t even get to say what her condition was! Someone else told the family for her which then causes them to be overprotective and overbearing.

They could have done this in better ways such as letting them continue to converse through letters and be engaged because the two agreed not to meet unless the evil was completely cleansed. They could have told the ML, “defeat the evil, and we will let you wed.” It didn’t have to be the entire stealing letters and keeping them apart thing.

they literally are apart, nothing can even happen to FL while she’s with her family.

I’m sorry, I’m just so disappointed with this whole solution of keeping her safe. It seems like it’s risking more than doing anything.

10. Mommasaurus

Mommasaurus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And today’s cuteness-attack was brought to you by Yeni and Eru:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    [​IMG]

11. Herman_12

Herman_12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And there were some people who had gall to say this chapter is boring.. they don’t know we’ve been waiting for this chapter for ages.

Finally, the ‘Yerenica, hug me’ scene no matter how many times I read this, ahh, it’s so cute.

I’m getting used to Yerenica’s new look. At earlier chapter in season 3, the hair looked a bit awkward on her. But now she looked so pretty and more mature I think?I don’t know if it’s just me….

12. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yes! I mean finally!:blobokhand:

Yeni‘s look never bothered me, I liked it from the start. The thing that bothers me is the translation. :blobunsure:
    It it really hard to understand… On Tapas it will take weeks to get to this point. But it will be good to understand correctly the text.

13. unknownanonymousunidentified

unknownanonymousunidentified Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to think that the King gets his confidence from the political perspective of things. We do know that there is the following treaties in Rhyger:

1. Rhyger Peace Treaty (which was implied that Bellecourt will safeguard)
    2. Glückmahn Tripartite Agreement (between Azekien [later on renamed Azekian], Livovny, and Bellecourt)

In the first few chapters, the King tells Yeni that Bellecourt would not dare break the treaty and this is where he gets HALF of his strength. The Peace Treaty has lasted for more than fifty years (if I remember correctly) and Bellecourt has not made a move of aggression, which was perhaps the foundation of him acting greedy as he thought they would discuss the issue through diplomacy (but in my opinion, he could have just started negotiations if he wanted more money).

The other cause that emboldened his actions was the Tripartite Agreement and Livovny is the center of it all. He controls the Road, and this caused him to think that this could be a leash to Bellecourt and Azekien's powers (more or less Azekien's economy and Bellecourt's authority on magic).

The King of Livovny seems to think that with these treaties he would get the upper hand and this was further emphasized when Euredian waited two years (because he was not willing to make a act of aggression) for the King to get his act together.

On the case of their unwillingness to let go of Yerenika, we do see that the King is protective of her (moreso than with Theresia). I was extremely frustrated with how the royal family treated her too, and how terrible they were with politics (it's like Yerenika is the only one who knows what needs to be done. I mean, in the beginning, she was the one who raised concern and anger over the King's decision, and later on was also angry at how a king of a powerful nation (Euredian) was being treated). But there might be another reason for how the King acts.

Pride.

He might not be much, but we get the sense that he is prideful and greedy (Come on, if it weren't for him, no one in Rhyger had to suffer ten years of war and death, soon followed by a devastating plague that killed his eldest daughter). He thinks that he can brush off Euredian once again because the matter is settled and there is a relative peace once again. We also have to think about the fact that this is set in a period where Princesses don't always have a choice in their marriage, especially when it concerns foreign royalty. (I also think a reason why Theresia was allowed to marry the Duke of Levan [renamed Levanon?] was because of their political hold in Livovny)

So yeah, pretty long rant of theories but the gist is that while we do hate the dad (I am so frustrated with the Livovnyan royalty mad politics. Soleia can do better y'all), there can be more to the story with the little tiny insy-weensy details that Dalseul leaves us.

But for real, Yerenika could have been a political pawn by the Livovny Royal Family. There are rumours already of how Yerenika is accepted as Euredian's bride (told by Lady Clarise and other noblewomen in the Temple) and people in the palace know of her sleeping in Euredian's room. They should have demanded Euredian take responsibility for compromising he reputation and marry her (but then again, this would make it seem that the Royal Family is fine with their daughter being kidnapped lmfao)

Sorry for the long reply, I just love this story

14. curiousredder

curiousredder Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for the well thought out post! This really brings to light about the situation and helps me understand it better!! I really loved reading this, and enjoyed the discussion!

BUT LITERALLY THERE ARE EVEN MORE REASONS TO ACCEPT THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL! To strengthen the bond between two countries, the possible fact the princess won’t be able to marry (she got kidnapped, and ya know slept in some other man’s bedroom) and overall the interest the ML had in her. Who else would want to marry the FL if the ML given up on her like the king wanted? Like literally who would go after FL if ML just gave up on her? She would be known as the kidnapped princess who was proposed to, then rejected. Her reputation would be in tatters and the king would have to deal with a daughter who isn’t able to marry because of her reputation. HE SCREWS OVER THE FL if things went wrong with ML!

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  15. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK GUYS i wanna know what would happen next in the latest chapter (manhwa), when eru heard yeni sayin that she wish he would just go back to belgoat???? He seems angry, my patience wont last for a week_| ̄|○

16. yi.lin27

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got a clue how did yenny get her pink hair gene when her family has none at all?

Mommasaurus likes this.
  17. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god! This chapter is so good! Just the feels!

So… she will try to make excuses as to why she said what she said.
    Euridian is obviously mad and not convinced. He forcefully kisses her, then unpurified divinity flows out of him, which hurts Yeni. Then Yeni starts to cry because of the pain. Euredian notices what going on, calms himself then hugs Yeni. Yeni contiunues to cry because of the lot of pent up emotions, :blob_teary:

But they reconcile :aww:

Maybe from some great grandma? :blobjoy:

yi.lin27 likes this.
  18. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In biology, there is something called Incomplete Dominance of the alleles from both parent. Since the king is red-haired and the queen is light blonde, but yenny is pink-haired. Incomplete dominance is, basically, the child or the next generation has a blend/mix of characteristic from both parent. So instead of having red-haired or light blond-haired babies, we get a pink-haired yenny. I always thought of it as a one of a kind trait in the family.

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    rock.doll, Mommasaurus and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  19. Han Chae Nia

Han Chae Nia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wich chapter to the novel this?

Mommasaurus likes this.
  20. Mommasaurus

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 116 :)

I touched up the mtl-ed novel that I had. So it can be more enjoyable to read :) I took some liberty when writing up some sentences, but I hope it will help with the wait. :)

Euredian slowly shut his eyes. "That's not a very nice thing to say." "That's---so---that's---like---half word." I was trying to make excuses.

I want to rip out my careless rambling mouth. I tried to push him gently by the arm, but he didn't budge. Euredian seemed a little angry. There were blades in his eyes.

I had it coming. I opened my mouth to make some excuses but my lips were devoured. "!"

It felt completely different from the soft and friendly kisses that I had with him. An unpurified, raw divinity stream flowed through his lips.

And it was an excessive stimulus for me, as it was that afternoon, when I felt raw divinity.

"Ugh---- Huh, wait a minute. Lung----."

Raw divinity whirled and scraped through my body. Tears welled up in my eyes in an instant. Our lips pulled apart after a long time. I could finally breathe again.

His hand swept my hair gently as ever but with the strong divinity-stimulus that hit me. "Tell me why."

"That's, eugh, eugh. It's----." "You. I can convince you."

His voice seemed to be shaking slightly. It was dark so I couldn't see his face properly. "True, no no, heugh---."

However, I couldn't say anything as I was breathless. The neck, back and the back of my knee jumped slightly. It was too much.

"You have to tell me so I can understand---- ah."

I heard a short groan that wasn't mine. I still struggled to adapt myself to the raw divinity that was scratching my body.

"Oh, my--- --."

I was pulled up lightly. I was back on top of him. Tears welled up in my eyes and fell down his chin.

Euredian seemed embarrassed by my messed-up face. "I'm sorry---- ------ I'm sorry. I wasn't careful again. Yereinca?"

He restlessly soothed me. His voice was filled with regret. "Sorry, don't cry."

"No------I'm sorry----- --."

My tears fell uncontrollably.

We met again after two years, we didn't shed any tears then. But once the tears start flowing, the sorrow that i had been keeping in also burst out.

It was the first time I've cried so much in front of him since I was struck by Soleia's nightmare two years ago at Berillia Palace.

At that time those tears were physiological stress. This time, they were filled with different emotions that I have been keeping to myself.

"I also, I really want to be with----."

"Alright. Yes. It's my fault."

The sound of his soothing voice somehow made me even sadder. "Did it hurt a lot? This is driving me crazy. Don't cry, Yerenica."

He tightly held me in his arms. Then calm divinity was passing through me again.

"Show me your face. Huh?"

Ah. I really don't want to show it.

Even after my condition returned to normal, I cried in his arms for a while.

I was at fault, but somehow it was Euredian who became the sinner. I thought, 'It’s not because of this’ but I was just crying.

After crying for so long, I had fallen asleep so fast, as if I had passed out.

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    ISTP23, ArkiV_10 and Rin.rinaaa like this.