Spoiler I Decided to Kidnap Him / 작정하고 남주를 납치했지만

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 28, 2021.

1. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hereee

4. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me ! I can do it

5. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I please translate this? :blobsleepless: I badly want to know the story :blobcatblush:

6. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone? It's quite good so far.

7. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i can do it!!:aww::aww:

me too ahhh:cry::cry:

Agavadon likes this.
  9. Sema98

Sema98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh :aww:! Please share if you do MTL!

hongturn2022 and arienlyne like this.
  11. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. dearprincess

dearprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I started reading this through MTL and it's a little confusing.

Female Lead: Ophelia Bolsheikh - daughter of an untitled Countess. Red hair, blue eyes. Has died an infinite of times when male lead dies. Decapitated, choked on a piece of bread, slipped and hit her head... She always returns to the time of his death. Ophelia figures out that male lead willl always return exactly, unless she does something to change it.

Male lead: Richard Isaac Tunk Million - crown prince - black hair, golden eyes. Has died a billion times - says the worse is being poisoned.

April 13th 10:02 pm - 3 days before kidnapping. Ophelia talking to her mom about attending national day - all nobles must attend, most important party of the year, lots of marriage arrangements. Ophelia already has a fiancé but it seems more contractual.

April 16 8:34 AM Kidnapped Prince
    After female lead kidnaps him, she kills all the assassins and they talk. They both figure out that they keep regressing whenever Richard dies. Ophelia is determined to keep Richard alive, Richard has given up hope of getting out of this regression loop, but his eyes flashes when he meets Ophelia. The meet with the Marquess of Neir and his daughter, apparently the servant poisoned his teacup and Ophelia stops Richard from drinking it. Richard decapitates the servant and blood is everywhere.

April 16th afternoon - Ophelia tries to return to the palace but is blocked. She ends up following Richards "left arm" James Grew (2nd son of a Duke who does not want to inherit) into the palace straight to Richard's quarters. James gives report and leave, Richard tells Ophelia that someone shot an arrow at him. Ophelia (kinda dumb) decides to close the window but she can't cause it's too heavy, so Richard helps her. They get shot at with crossbows and both die.

April 19th --- 14th regression for Ophelia. The next scene starts with Richard and Ophelia under a desk. Ophelia countdown and is ecstatic that they survived. Richard doesn't feel anything. They talk about how Ophelia can stay by Richard's side. Ophelia suggest being an aide and Richard wants her to take a contract to be a crown princess. Ophelia points out he is doing this because he is being pressured to get engaged as is the tradition of National Founding day.

It seems that every time they die, they learn how to more forward from that assassination attempt and move forward in the timeline little by little.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  13. chiira26

chiira26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!! can u send me the raws? i can do some tl :]]

14. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ for spoiler :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

15. Suechan

Suechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the raw ?

16. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send it and to me, please?

17. Daren2012

Daren2012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i'm eager to read more, even if it's mtl

18. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through the book very quickly but I’ll update my post with more spoilers once I completely finish it!

I’d also like to express my gratitude towards the kind soul who shared the MTL PDF in the Table of Contents :blobicecreamlove:

It’s Raisa Neir.

Just like our ML and FL, she remembers her past regressions and is the one who plotted ML’s death multiple times. She knows that in order to regress, the ML needs to die, because he’s the protagonist of this world, hence the world wouldn’t allow his death and would regress him to continue the ‘story’.

It all started when she found a certain notebook titled ‘What makes infinite regression possible’. Driven by her greed to live and not being controlled like a puppet by her mother, she quickly became obsessed with the notebook.

(Unfortunately, I don’t have much details about the notebook bc I didn’t read everything haha.)

They have to kill Raisa Neir since she’s the one who keeps trying to kill the ML in order to accomplish her goal. Her wish is to seize the throne and to survive. She was deeply traumatized by her first death (watching people being beheaded and then having her throat cut by her mother).

In fact, this is all part of her revenge toward her mother. She was hurt and betrayed by her mother before her first death and thus, wish to get the throne because that’s what her mother longs for.

However, it seems there’s a price for the constant regressions: the world will eventually collapse. But Raisa keeps brainwashing herself that everything will be okay; she’ll just regress if things goes really bad.

Before their last regression, the world was slowly collapsing, despite killing Raisa (There was constant earthquakes and heavy rain. Many people died including Iris, Cooper, Catherine, Lawrence, the Bolsheik family, etc). So, in order to save the world, the ML had to regress from the beginning but he was afraid that the FL would forget about him.

"If everything goes back to the beginning."
    Richard reached out his hand toward Ophelia.
    The tips of his fingers brushed Ophelia's eyes, then moved away.
    "It’ll be both our first ‘lives’."

(I’ve permitted myself to edit to ‘first lives’ bc without regression, they wouldn’t be having many ‘lives’. Thus, without regression, they go back to their first ‘life’)
    If Ophelia goes back to the time when the first regression happened, Richard will have his memories. However, Ophelia, who has not yet started regressing, would not have that memory.
    I hated that.
    The fact I'm not in your memories.
    The fact I'm not even by your side.
    I didn't want to regress.
    No, I couldn't.
    So…
    “I would rather lose the world
    than lose you.”
    A terribly low voice emanating from the deep abyss.
    I truly hate it.
    I would rather die with you than live without you.

As the world was slowly crumbling, FL was slowly dying too, so he chose to regress, since for him, she’s his world and nothing mattered to him except her presence. :blobsneeze:
    Also, cute but sad moment, as she was slowly losing her strength, he’d kiss her multiple times to feel her (feel as in, to feel that she was still with him; in his arms)

Anyway, he regressed and they met again at the National Foundation Day. Both remembered each other but others (for ex, Cooper and Iris) had their memories reset. However, when they met the FL, they felt some kinda familiarity/connection.

The FL and ML shortly got engaged to each other and Raisa died again (but this time she was disposed by Marquis Neir).

Unfortunately, the story ended without a glimpse of pregnancy news or their children.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  19. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the Marquis Neir remember?

Emma626 likes this.
  20. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    There were literal fireballs falling from the sky in this scene but man just kissed her while the sky is collapsing and confessed, one of my favorite moments... It was just beautiful, it's in chapter 94.
    Richard whispered in Ophelia's ear as she exhaled in his arms.

"I told you."

His low voice rang in Ophelia's ears louder than the roar of the rain of fire that tore the heavens apart.

"Even if you have someone you love, you can't do anything like love because the other person can forget all that time with just one regression."

that... ... have you ever

Richard remembered Ophelia's story, which she could not remember.

Because I wanted to grab even just a little bit, even just a little piece of the one I love.

There was urgency in his voice.

"One, as long as the opponent doesn't forget."

The large hand that slid off Ophelia's cheek and covered hers was colder than ice with tension.

"love... ... You said you could."

Silence passed between the two facing each other
    Time passed so slowly that I could clearly see even the blinking of my eyes and the trembling of my eyelashes.

During that time, his insides were mixed with aIl sorts of emotions.

Waiting for an answer that never came back, Richard's heart tightened and he didn't know what to do.

What should I do? what do i have to do with you now.

What should I do to not do you?

I'm afraid that the momentary boiling desire wiIl harm her.

Fearing to hurt Ophelia, Richard removed her from his arms.

A cold wind blew in between the two men who were tightly facing each other.

Although he opened his mouth, Richard's face, unable to say anything, slowly contorted.

Because he couldn't wait any longer for an answer.

The moment the word 'no' comes out of her mouth he himself to Ophelia........

Richard, who was trying hard to turn away fro m her with a miserable expression on his face, was touched by a colder hand on his cheek.

Ophelia got a proposal from Lawrence who has a small crush on her, they were in a ball to choose the crown princess, as they were talking. Lawrence proposed only when he noticed that she and the crown prince have something going on, he wanted to try his luck, but Ophelia rejects him so he asks for a first and last dance, as she was thinking about it, she tried to monitor this suspicious Saintess which was the reason of the whole crown princess competition, and realized that somehow it's suspicious, as soon as she realized it was about assassination, the Chandelier fell and assasssins popped off everywhere. Ophelia was smacking their backs one after the other, all was good until Lawrence was an inch away from an assassin's sword, so she grabbed his neck and saved him. Richard witnessed this and was mad, like super pissed off he broke the ground, the assassins around him turned into dust. It wasn't because ophelia was hurt but because she grabbed the collar of another man, supposedly something she did to him when she saved him the first time and told him to live together. He didn't like it that she could do so to another man, so he went and grabbed her and went off the hall leaving everyone else to deal with the apocalypse. Hehe... They kissed and he said it directly 'I love you' with no rethorics, he didn't leave room for Ophelia to think otherwise, he was scared that she may refuse him but at the same time he told her that, there was no love for their kind since they would forget about the moments they spent during one regression.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023