Spoiler A child who looks like me/날 닮은 아이

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Sep 30, 2021.

1. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    [​IMG]
    Raw:https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6135559
    https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=970353
    Title: A child who looks like me/날 닮은 아이
    Summary:
    'Your child is born. You don't know your child... … .'
    A man who lost his memory of the woman he loved before the marriage proposal, Jung Ji-heon. A woman, Jeong-oh Lee, who she had no choice but to think to him that she had broken up. The two meet again after 7 years. And again, the man's hot obsession.
    “You have to put it aside. I will never let you go.”
    Instinct is more accurate than memory, but he doesn't know yet. She knew he had a pretty child who looked half and half of hers.

zi.le, luliibunny, Priar and 12 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Nebula25

Nebula25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been MTL this for a while now and it's so good! I wish someone would pick it up though.

bigredqueen and your crush like this.
  4. piobelly

piobelly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wowww

5. svnflower

svnflower Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! i want to ask if you have read the novel until the chapter of Jiheon knowing that Yena is his daughter? what chapter is that? im really curious hehe, TIA! and sorry for my poor english ^^

6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil someone

7. Nebula25

Nebula25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, not yet! I'm MTLing the free chapters. So far, he has a vague memory of promising to buy someone a bike and he knows he was with someone 7 years ago. Latest chapter, he went to buy a promising ring of sorts for the FL and found out he had bought an engagement ring 7 years ago at the same shop the day before his accident.

FL went to speak with a lawyer (not sure for what reason) but she figures out the lawyer she was suppose to meet and the lawyer she is meeting are not the same. This lawyer is actually the brother of the wannabe 2nd FL.

Jiheon has already fallen for FL and Yena, both separately and as monther-daughter. He's so cute when he found out Yena was FL's daughter. He was just like "Oh that's why I liked the kid" and next moment he was trying to get Yena to accept him. So based on the first scene of the novel, he is going to be incredibly happy but equally devasted for missing out on 7 years. He definitely adores them. I think that's why FL is doubting in the confrontation scene if he truly remembered everything or if he's asking if Yena is his daughter because wants it to be true.

My guess is that it should all come out in the next 10 chapters or so.

I can't wait to see his reaction to knowing. And what he's going to do to those who kept him from the FL and his daughter.

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Why did the ML lose his memories? Are there going to be villains in the story? Are they the ones responsible for the ML's amnesia?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    syofiaa and november27 like this.
  9. Ashaa20

Ashaa20 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently MTLing the latest of free chapter and it makes me cry.

Jihoen trying to find traces of his memories 7 years ago as he's asking of his credit card statement from the bank he was using before his family cancelled his credit card, and he found out that the day before his accident he was preparing to propose someone, he bought a proposal ring and a bouquet of flowers with his credit card.

He come to the flower shop of that day to ask about the details, at first the florist feels hesitant to search as there were many customers from 7 years ago that the florist can't even remember but Jihoen told them(the florist was a man, and he's running the flower shop with his wife) his story about him losing his memory due to hit and run accident and the couple finally moved because of his story and starting to search some photo on the computer because normally the florist would take a photo on every bouquet order especially the one that Jihoen had order was expensive one. Then after searching for a while the florist finally found one photo with a large bouquet of flower written "MARRY ME?" on it but he find it strange, as usually the florist would take a photo when the bouquet in the trunk of the car but he took that photo when the bouquet was on the table and the florist's wife suddenly remember that bouquet was never picked up by the customer who order it no matter how they tried to contact the customer it just couldn't reach, and Jihoen come to look for the photo closer and he found a name written small on the right side of the card "To Jeong Oh".

Cut to the case, Jiheon also got an email from the restaurant he was visiting before when he was in Australia it was in the mail that one hour before his visit there was one asian girl who took some picture on the wall, and there's also attached CCTV footage on the mail when Jiheon open it he can clearly say that it was Lee Jeong Oh (the FL) and he also open an email from his friend Seung Gyu (ML's friend) a report of investigation about Lee Jeong Oh, he read it thoroughly without missing any word, Jeong Oh blood type was O while Yena's B, Lee Jeong Oh spent her working holiday in Melbourne, and before she was living in a room studio near her school, when Jihoen traces her house in the map it was the location when he met Jeong Oh for works outside the company, he think that it must be his instinct that lead him there, he must be frequent to that place, and at last he found Jeong Oh's picture when she was on her working holiday abroad, long straight hair girl wearing blue white t-shirt (correct me if I'm wrong), after seeing that Jiheon open his phone and look a picture he took when he was on that restaurant a picture of him with a long straight hair girl with the same t-shirt colour, even though he can't see clearly the face of the girl in.
    The part that makes me sad is Jiheon start to cry as he find some clues about his past 7 years a go.
    The story ended with that, need to wait till Saturday to see what will happen as Jiheon is on his way to see Lee Jeong Oh..
    I hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say, I find it difficult to read the MTL and my english is not good either ^^

[​IMG]

nicomcla1995, Elisee, zi.le and 27 others like this.
  10. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work

Ashaa20 likes this.
  11. Ashaa20

Ashaa20 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a hit and run accident on the day he was about to propose that makes him lost his 3 years of his memories, and the villain I think for now is the the brother of his so called fiancèe but the ML never likes that girl so called fiancèe. Both brother and sister is sly like fox

12. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he date again when he meets her after 7 years and did he remembered after knowing her or like after he remembered he went to search for her

13. chileylimon

chileylimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As previously spoiled here, they met at work as boss-subordinate and since the first time he met her (again) he basically has a crush on her lol. He's hitting on her but she's like 'sir u about to get married' so he 'breaks up' with his fake gf and some shit happens, fake gf is jealous, fake gf's brother and ML's supposed 'friend' (they basically went to the same high school and that's it, he don't fuck w him like that but fake gf's brother is obsessed with being family with ML) gets involved and investigates FL.

Ok so, after he ends his fake relationship (he starts a contractual relationship bc 4yrs ago there were some rumors about him harassing some employees or sumn? but that's BS and it's all a ploy of fake gf's brother to pair his sister with ML yikes) he's determined to show FL that he doesn't have that kind of relationship with fake gf. By the way, around the same time in the story, fake gf is talking smack about FL bc she's bitter since their high school days-- so she's been slandering FL and basically shaming her bc she doesn't have a father LOOOL u can tell fake gf is dumb bc that's her best comeback.

Anyway, FL is kind of embarrassed that ML knows about her family, since he didn't know about her family story 7yrs ago, ofc ML doesn't care. Let me backtrack here a little, ML calls fake gf to his office and before that, he called FL first; he wants to show her how he breaks up w fake gf and the truth behind their fake relationship, but when he enters the office with fake gf, FL hides behind the sofa bc she thinks he doesn't know she's there lmao, he doesn't see her but knows she's there, so he breaks up with fake gf and tells her to get her shit right bc there was never nothing between them so she should stop being delusional. FL is like damn, and after fake gf's storms out of the office, he's like what did I tell u, come here *smooch smooch*.

FL knows all about his accident 7yrs ago and since she's smart she realized the one behind their break up and separation is his mom. And for the sake of her daughter she wants to get close to ML. After the whole fake gf ordeal, FL and ML have to go on a business trip to Australia (surprise that's where they met 7yrs ago) they're not dating yet, but FL's is avoiding ML bc he knows that she's a single mother (after the break up, fake gf investigated FL and knows she's a single mother, so she reveals it at the office, she's all like 'omg ur daughter must be happy you're going home early' and yessss the ML was there and he heard) ok so, fast-forward she's avoiding him bc she didn't want to reveal her daughter's identity, and maybe he won't like her as much since she's a single mother (i mean, ML is not like the ML she knew, he's colder so it kinda makes sense that she thinks his values and thoughts are different). Both FL and ML and the rest of the crew that went w them for bussines go to eat at the restaurant where there's a pic of FL and ML from 7yrs ago, FL goes first and steals the polaroid lol so ML doesn't find out and doesn't get suspicious. FL says her tummy hurt so she skips the restaurant, the restaurant owner recognizes ML and tells him about the pic, but surprise the pic is gone. This is the catalyst for the ML to start investigating his past from 7yrs ago. Some things happen and ML and FL spend the night together 1 day before coming back to Korea. They're relationship is never official, but u can say this is where they start dating, and ML knows about FL's daughter and all.

ML doesn't remember but since FL has been giving him hints that he should remember and that maybe there was someone that was waiting for him he starts to have small memories but his head starts hurting every time. Ok sooooo, after he starts dating FL he goes to buy a ring bc??? In his mind he's already married to FL lol, that's where his name and old phone number was recorded so he asks the shop what did he buy and knows about the proposal ring and realizes there was someone he wanted to married 7 yrs ago. He does the same thing with the flowers, after looking at his old card record and knows about the floral arrangement. The flower shop shows him the picture of his arrangement since he didn't pick it up and that's where it sinks in that he was going to propose to someone, he sees the little card that says 'to Lee Jeong-oh' and realizes he knew and was going to propose FL. And that's where he knows about everything. About his past relationship, and his daughter, he also remembers about his last memories when he was hit by the car and how he wanted to do a lot of things for his baby and how much he loved FL, he doesn't remember everything, just some extracts but he knows he was in love with FL. Also FL tells him that she called him when he was in the hospital bc ofc he's 'like why didn't u look for me' and she tells him that she called him and he broke up with her, but that know she knows it was someone else and that she thinks her mother was behind it all.

Whew, that's basically it. I could've resumed that but there were some things that weren't spoiled before heh

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    nicomcla1995, Elisee, Lucy_ and 29 others like this.
  14. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Are your MTLs available for us to read? :blobwoah:

15. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah the ml is just :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

16. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    You can easily read mtls from the official site just by opening this link(highlighted one) in google chrome and auto translating it into your preferred language.
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 190900.png

syofiaa and Cloudland19 like this.
  17. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's a fake girlfriend and he doesn't really care about her but does it ever say how far they go? Or have a scene where she kisses him to make the FL jealous/heartbroken?

twilight_123 and your crush like this.
  18. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about ml's gf? Nope. They don't have any physical contact so you don't need to worry.

nicomcla1995, Elisee, Nadjocr and 2 others like this.
  19. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! That stuff really bothers me

twilight_123 and your crush like this.
  20. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link