Resolved I have found it once again!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TigerAkemi1, Mar 26, 2022.

1. TigerAkemi1

TigerAkemi1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I'm pretty sure it was a world Hopping or system type, maybe...? The Arc I remember is that the shou MC was an Alpha that became an Omega and got together with Omega gong? I think there was an interstellar background and also a gameshow for potential matches with the Omegas, like the Omegas got to choose the Alpha they wanted through a voting system and of course the MC is the most interesting, the MC name might have Bai in it as a last name...

I just want this solved so it won't bug me in my head after I started thinking about it...

Anyways please and thank you for whoever answers this post!!!

2. fizakhan

fizakhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lover always on counterattack
    I think you are talking about this one

TigerAkemi1 likes this.
  3. TigerAkemi1

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Sadly it's not what I was looking for but I do actually want to read this one again, so thanks.

Here is some more of what I remember:

So the MC in this arc is an Alpha got transformed by an experiment, I'm pretty sure he took over a dead body... and became an Omega and he somehow got pulled into that Blind Date game show live voting thing that ended up with him being chosen by the ML who is an Omega but he tops? Yeah I don't know... Anyways there might have been a scene where a confrontation happens on a roof with this other Alpha, The Omega ML is like playing a blind date game live with other Omegas... Can't think of anything else at the moment...

4. TigerAkemi1

Reading List:
    Link
    I have once again solved my own problem!!!
    It is this novel:
    Bai Yueguang Survival Story (Quick Pass)

https://m.shubaow.net/47/47210/

There is always a white moonlight hidden in the hearts of countless male protagonists. This white moonlight may be a childhood friend, a school senior, or a first love... This white moonlight is undoubtedly the cinnabar mole on the hearts of the male protagonists, an ideal dream Lover, but helpless, but most of Bai Yueguang has a halo that is not good to die, death in a car accident, kidnapping, cancer... And the main character's task is to dress up in all kinds of Bai Yueguang, try to escape the ending of hanging up, if you succeed, you will get Bai Yueguang lived the rest of his life peacefully, failing to experience various ways of dying. It's just that after the protagonist tried his best to survive, he found that the development of the world's plot with more white moonlight was a bit wrong... PS: Quick Transmigration, all the world's attackers are one person. Tentative world: The people I like always bring me and my rivals together (completed) The captive Bai Yueguang (completed) The senior in the last days (completed) The A (ABO) transformed into O has been completed

I was cleaning my bookmarks and 'Bam!', there it is right there at the top of my list!

(-_-')>

missluna likes this.