Chinese The Little First Grand Secretary in My House

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Chayle, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Little First Grand Secretary in My House

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-little-first-grand-secretary-in-my-house/

NOTE:
    72/272 chapters translated, no updates since June.

Why It Should Get Picked Up
    :

It's a powerful story of growing up and aspiring for an independent way of living with a very capable male and female lead. They grew up together and it's a pleasure to watch them rise up together, bettering their own conditions and improving the quality of life while supporting each other. The plot is easily sufficient, even if I don't do it justice in explaining with words.

The most unique fact about this novel is that it caters to both female and male audience. There are no harassing and creepy young masters that are prevalent in male-catered works, nor are there absolutely flawless men who are slaves to a FMC that are prevalent in female-catered works. This is a realistic story that works from all POV's; there seems to be no gender-bias from the author.

Overall, the first 72 chapters read have sparked something within me, and I hope to see more chapters.

Description:

When Xue Tingxiang, a great traitor, returned to his youth, the Xue family was still destitute. His family was wrong to death just to find him a place to study, and the woman was still his own child bride. In this life, he decided to change his way of life.

The first task was to treat her well, and then have a few more children.

Zhao’er was the child bride of the Xue family. She knew that she would marry the little man and sleep with him when he was old enough. However, the little man had always disliked and hated her.

However, just overnight, the little man suddenly changed a lot. Not only was kind to her, but he also always kissed and hugged her. This, this…

#The way to raise wife for the treacherous Senior Grand Secretary#

Who raised who? How shameful!

[​IMG]

bibi likes this.
  2. Leier

Leier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have camera in my room? Because this is exactly what I am reading (and obsessing) right now. Currently on chapter 114, and it is going strong! Very good novel.
    I'd say the description of the novel is very misleading, it cheapens the story a lot. I almost skipped the novel because of it, but I am glad I tried because I got hooked right away. The story is much stronger and thorough than the mere romance on the description.
    Both male and female characters are smart people (in slightly different ways, the female is more of street smart - and wiser, the male is terribly intelligent, and cunning). Their journey of rising out of poverty and abuse is addicting and quite realistic. No bleeding heart here, but they aren't softies to be taken advantage of either. The side characters are quite vivid and if you like face-slapping, the retribution received by some annoying characters are satisfying.

3. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you reading the raws? -jealous me
    Glad you cleared up the description of the novel, I didn't realize how bad it was. Hope someone picks up this novelty of a novel

Leier likes this.
  4. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had asked on the server of the group that is translating this if they have dropped it. They said their translator is on a break due to exams (I think that was what they told me) so it hasn't been dropped. Waiting for translator to return >.<

6. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Leier

Leier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump?

8. lanzhan

lanzhan Active Member

Reading List: