Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we should calm down and wait. Sam's characters are pretty heavy tbh. Maybe she's having a hard time balancing character development together with the plot to have a nice story execution.

And I think although the story is kinda messed up not fvcked up, cuz there are a lot of things goin on. I just hope it's a happy ending for all of them.

Risnee, aiheli and Tt123 like this.
  2. hanajoy

hanajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some of us misunderstanding Heli proposed Medea is because of his insecurities. Actually too many things happen here for him to think properly. But one thing for sure he want to be equally to Medea, he want to entered Medea life so that he would have the right to protect her in his own way. I can see this is really a development for him, although it's not complete yet. From a man who always follow Medea, choose to trust Medea to the point where he can't against Medea anymore. He don't dare to questioning what Medea is doing, because Heli think that he doesn't have the right. Medea raised him, meaning to much to him, he can't be equally to her because of all that reasons. But now he finnaly break it, he wants to be equal to Medea. That's why he tried to exchange the wish winner would have to the wish to enter Medea's life to Medea.

aiheli, Deind, Lunicylle and 4 others like this.
  3. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno but seeing him confronting medea like this is char development too. he never questioned her action or even if he question it he will swallow it.
    It’s the first time he said it out loud

Risnee and hanajoy like this.
  4. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heli looks like a fanboy to me tbh :bloborz:

Popcrazy and KeyJay like this.
  5. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea marry me and use me as a tool- Helio first season finale :hmm:

6. predictingthings

predictingthings Well-Known Temporary Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, no matter how much I love Eros I love Helios too and I think Medea and Helio are perfect for each other. I mean a female alpha like Medea deserves a perfect male sub like Helio, don't you think?

7. hanajoy

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah just where u get that "use me as a tool"

8. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    for the duke marriage is a tool- Helio

KeyJay, Popcrazy, Risnee and 2 others like this.
  9. hanajoy

Reading List:
    Link
    And does it have any idea with "use me as a tool"? :hmm: Idk why yt fandom keep spreading the "fact" that Heli want to be tool for Medea, where does it from? :hmm:

mia-chan, aiheli and boom2424 like this.
  10. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure? For a dom, Eros quite likes to kneel :blob_grin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:blobjoy::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy:

(my headcanon is that he and Medea can switch~)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  11. predictingthings

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Eros' kneeling moment too but have you seen Korean new chapter where Halley proposed to Medea? Medea was speechless and it seemed like she was blushing (if we think Iaros red face to his ears everytime he was with Medeia is blushing, I think we could say Medeia was blushing too with Helio), Medea blushed too when Helio was on top before he cries in the chapter he sees Iaros' bite. I think Medea likes it when Helio takes the lead. Too bad, I can't post the link yet since I'm a new member.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  12. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, can you share the name of the website where you read it? You can type it like this: "www. websitename . com"
    Just put spaces between dots

13. Chandlene

Chandlene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s 2 moments of Medea after Heli propose and I don’t think she’s blushing. The artist always use that kind of red shade around the eyes for every characters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KeyJay, Popcrazy, Ariess and 7 others like this.
  14. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the whole chapter and I don't think Medea blushed. Besides, she was focused on winning the competition because she realized that Eros discovered them and her whole body must hurt from the explosion. I don't think she had time to even process what Helio said. We all know that Medea prefers to ignore what Helio feels and she gives him what she can... I think she would feel offended if he told her that in the middle of the competition (like you're not good enough to win, Medea)

Popcrazy, ChessieYG, KeyJay and 8 others like this.
  15. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's definitely not blushing... At least not on these pictures

Tasnuva and KeyJay like this.
  16. predictingthings

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I'm just gonna believe what I want to believe then :)

17. Pocchi Reveluv

Pocchi Reveluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for that, I don't think I've laughed so much in months. I really needed that. From what I recall, I've only ever seen Medea blush two times, and it was out of rage. The first time was when Pell barged into the Solon manor and challenged her views. The second was the last time Pell tried to confront her and berate her for handling the problems her own way. Both times she was crazy angry.

She's just simply not a person anyone can embarrass, much less Helio. She knows everything about him, and practically even raised and made him who he is today. They're even friends with benefits. What could she possibly be embarrassed about?

I could only see anger on her face. Helio basically just told her that he believes her only dream and one of the main reasons she's fighting for —being a prominent figure in history for changing society for the better— is just her being brainwashed by her parents. Coming from someone who didn't know her that well this could probably be tolerable and maybe even understandable, but if you really paid attention to her behavior and the way she's been changing, you should be able to tell that, although morally grey, Medea does care for the people in her own way. She also does want to be liked by the town —she was jealous of Pell because of his good relationship with the commoners—, and has always wanted for her efforts and talent to be recognized. I remember very clearly how she was also jealous of both Helio and Dekis for being praised for their swordsmanship, when she trained harder and was more skilled than them. She has also shown compassion for those in need, going as far as to consoling a poor kid right after saving him from a house on fire collapsing on them (getting very hurt in the process). Her aspirations of changing society are very much real.

Medea is a proud woman. Dismissing her dream as brainwashing is offensive precisely because Helio is supposed to be the one who knows her best. And he used to be, but ever since Medea began to change it's like he put a blindfold over his own eyes. Hopefully he can learn and grow from this.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  18. predictingthings

Reading List:
    Link
    For her baby Helio to suddenly takes the lead might be kinda exciting

And I've reached 5 posts now, so I might can post the picts now, so here it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    boom2424 likes this.
  19. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing that medea thought about Helio was about the edge of his sword and his movements in combat. if Helio will really think about Medea he could use that wish that Eros grants to help her: ask him to make her empress or improve her reputation with nobles and commoners.
    No matter how silly someone's dreams are, you shouldn't offend them if you can't understand because just step aside and get on with your life.
    bad person but good phrase:
    a life that only seeks to live another day is unacceptable. Every man at least once in his life should aspire to a dream to which he is willing to sacrifice anything, but abandoning his dream and hiding it in your heart is like committing suicide-Griffith

In this chapter, don't forget that not a single person in the audience was cheering for Medea (how would she feel?).

Pocchi Reveluv, aiheli and Priyanka14 like this.
  20. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s see from their perspective
    From medea pov: she is hiding her talent, swordsmanship from the world and now is her time to show them along with her way to take iaros down. She is level headed, calculated, looks cruel from outside. She doesn’t hesitate to get hurt (physically) in process.

From helio pov: he saw medea almost dead (again) and After those blast and she barely escape from death (I’m pretty sure she didn’t calculate it but pure “luck” because Psyche help) so Heli reached his limit.
    He just want her to live. Alive. He doesn’t want anyone he loves die again
    That’s why he said what he said.

zoefleyl and LittlecatBigtiger like this.