Spoiler About Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 16, 2017.

1. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaction only after speed reading the mtl. First impressions:

5-8 is very interesting. There are so many new names including names of Past Zent which were unnamed in the WebNovel. The interesting thing about this is there is a proper history not just about the Queen who spoiled her child, there are other Zent as well. Won't be naming them since I will butcher the spelling.

Georgene's Ss is kinda pitiful. So she never really felt love from parents after all, only from Rihyarda. Reaction from Some people I talk to say she is Charlotte for them if she take the villain path, but for me if you connect Bonnifatius Ss from previous volumes
    , she is technically Rozemyne gone astray. Why? I see parallels Like : 1) I trained so much to be first but you had a favorite (Wilfred/Sylvester) 2) I want to be a dignified sister to you (Charlotte/Constance) but you didn't let me 3) In the end I was trained as a shadow (Ferdinand/Rozemyne) but I was kick out of the Duchy. 4) I ended up becoming 3rd wife (Rozemyne - in fanbook6 Author try to contradict general theorist about Rozemyne and Sigizwald telling us she will be 1st wife but we all know that is impossible, I dont know if this is sarcasm since I cant recognize it if there is language barrier. Any way it parallels Georgene if you think about her position from 3rd to 1st wife). I don't know if I share this to people but my past theories where on point. Georgene had to take out Ferdinand from Ehrenfest and still wary about Bonifatius in order to do this risk all invasion. From her viewpoint, Georgene doesn't have definite plans after if she ever succeed. She doesn't even know if the attracted foreign invaders will succeed as well.

Both Drama Cd7 Ss and Ferdinands 5-8 Ss should be read simultaneously if you ask me. This is the first time I see some of author's twitter spill turned into reality.
    IMG_20220414_043547.jpg
    Author was joking on her twitter after the following replies, about Rozemyne becoming a headache. In the Ss its a different turn. If you combine both Ss its a very tragic way of thinking for him. He is on despair. He is suicidal already by that time. Thats how I interpret it.

Ss of Heighhitz (sorry spelling) 1st Lady of Dunkelfelger really hold the reigns. The definition of friendship between Rozemyne and Hannelore as I interpret it is not even in alliance level. Its spying level (we will make them spill the secrets at the Lord's meeting), I'm kinda disappointed a little here. Who knows maybe this is just my first impression. And this Ss already seal the deal even if we read Hannelore's 5th Grade Lesti is next lord becoz of the location reveal. They have to eliminate him if the others (candidates) want a chance.

Yustox prologue can be read freely for others wondering . As usual you can already anticipate how angry he is about Ferdinand's demise. Eckhart is ready to go Rambo .The only part that still intrigued me here is Razafam's dedication. I want a backstory. He is like the Damuel and Philene in this bunch.

Bridggete Ss very happy for her (her marriage looks positive). She named her kid Lilaroze in honor of her remembering her days as Rozemyne knight. Still glad she is still active as a knight. I didn't really join the bandwagon of DamuelxBridgette back then becoz I already had Mj's (from Spiderman) pessimistic expectations.

Philine, Efa and Gunther Ss filled the void about what they do during the invasion. Am I the only one who wants Gunther's Ss expanded? Felt short.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  2. Neuthue

Neuthue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that situation, she would have become the first wife - she would have had the book, and she would be the true Zent - you would never humiliate the true Zent, even if you are as stupid as Dusty, Trauerqual won't let that happen.

Ferdinand's story made me tear up. He treats himself as nothing but a tool, not as a person with feelings.

I love the expanding world; Sensei fascinates me with her style and plot planning.

saix2 likes this.
  3. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Which tells us Ferdinand will die. If he dies who beat Lanzenve? Dunkelfel is already reluctant to join in the Ss. Dusty is hiding in his emergency bunker. Mestionora won't descend. Which will turn Rozemyne being enslaved or dead before that happen. First wife? What a joke for a delusional Dusty, he still thinks he can be Zent. I think fanbook6 implication and newer info revealed about Ferdinand is foreshadowing for new chaos thats going to happen. Either way I can't see any happy ending for Dusty or Roz (end of new theory)

Which also remind me of Authors contradictory and alternate realities:

Lutz and Myne like the Afterword from 2-4. Tell me how they are going to survive the Mafia inside the Merchant world without involving Ferdinand and Sylvester's protection. This will end tragically since we know Wolf's backing.

And Merchant Myne who ended up with Benno, where Myne can't stop her modern nonsense anymore. Even if I don't make a theory they really gonna die here. (end of alternate theory from alternate endings)

If the twitter spill is turned into a part of an Ss. I can't wait for her other twitter spill she announced before: The Starknot of Roz and Ferdi from Sylvester's Pov and Ferdinand being a parent. There are so many spills I remember but I think this should be written asap.

I want to add parellelism of Rozemyne and Georgene 5) I want to go back to the people who love me (For Georgene its Rihyarda/For Roz its her commoner family). Yeah it turns out for me Georgene is Rozemyne doing the villain route becoz the Goddess didn't let her fix her thread (destiny).

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    lazynoodles, Callumcortes and Neuthue like this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one who think they're the best of best friend is Rozemain. But it changes a lil with Hannelore after the battle.

Who's Lesti? Lestraud? What do you mean, location reveal?

Btw, what's Bonifatius thought of Georgine from his pov?

It hurst.
    His father and Sylvester are the two important persons that makde him to struggle to achieve more and to live and take the abuse from veronica. But these two persons still place and choose their own families as the important priorities.
    Maybe he unconsciously thinks of himself as the tool to help his father and brother.
    If not, I dont think he'd never thought of killing Veronica.

lazynoodles, Jukki and saix2 like this.
  5. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    It hink this Ss can be found on 5-4 or 5-5. On that Ss Bonifatius said he was the teacher of Georgene so he knows what kind of person she is and is very worried after all the news of sending Rozemyne out of the Duchy, that her granddaughter might turned like her.

Kaylee and Neuthue like this.
  6. Neuthue

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you on this 100%.
    Dusty might be ambitious, but he has as much wit as a handful of dead butterflies. The fate of Yogurt (Jurgenschmidt) depended on a hair's breadth and a couple of significant decisions.

Care to elaborate?

Fan-fics? - or just your mind taking you to interesting story routes? :) I still would love to read ;)

I agree with this 100% - I am addicted to this story and are not afraid to admit it. :D

The Georgine = Roz on an evil-route idea is interesting. I'll def. think about that, but I can clearly see where you are coming from with it.

About the Hannelore-Roze friendship: Hanne feels genuine friendship in my reading, but her family does not see that and wishes to exploit the relationship. Sieglinde understands that this relationship is really about friendship, only around the fights. Hanne is sadly way too passive with her family.

7. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    That is why dont want the (Kentrips) shippers to feel sad, I wanted her to get out of her home duchy. In my eyes she is still kinda innocent during Roz crowning of Eglantine. It feels like politics is not really for her since she is the only one beside Lest and 1st lady who don't understand the implication of what's going on that time. She is out of place from the dialogue. Actually I am more interested if Hannelore Ss get replaced by either from 1st lady of dunkel or Lesti like how author replaced Eckharts/Sigizwald pov of Ferdinand going to Aevermin and saying one of you should die.

But whatever happens to her marriage I only wish the best for her.

Whenver there are new info. Like Imruhilde being named, Inruhilde could have been 2nd wife and my mom and the way he looks at me is different when he looks at Syl (both Georgene and Ferdinand felt this).

Jukki likes this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder.
    Georgine has one of the best brain to scheme despite she's the 3rd wife before that makes her difficult in finding opportunity to socialize.

I dont ship Hannalore with Kentrip XD

This is a big bomb for me. She's going to be the 2nd wife! A surprise, really.
    If it happens. Ferdinand might be a lil happier.

Jukki and saix2 like this.
  9. Neuthue

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but she got poisoned by Vero IIRC, so that's that... It is sad indeed, but my cringing face is happier that way; she was Adalbert's sister from a different mother.

You are not alone with that, but you are not alone in the world either.

Past tense. Yes, Ferd would have been happier, that is for sure, but it did not happen. She died... unexpectedly, in obscured circumstances.

10. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt really read much Giebe Kienberga pov it just says he is neutral and don't care who sits in the iron throne of Ehrenfest. That means he knows Georgene is really capable. I actually ship your kid Alex? to Judith you know But I know that its impossible ship.

11. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am confuse after reading the wiki and re read this thread.
    I read this thread long, long ago and also in the first page the ML is Ferdinand. I came back here and surprised the thread is too long to follow

TL:DR
    Now there are many difficult names and other nobles stuffs, I just want to reconfirm that the ML is NOT ferdinand but his nephew, wilfried? How's their relationship?
    What about ferdinand ship?

12. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20220419_043206.jpg
    The Male Lead is Ferdinand. (5-8 colored visual). That lady over there left her family and friends in the middle of war, to get in time to this guy. (no romance feelings involve yet according to her)

The reason they engage Wilfred politically to Rozemyne becoz other Upper rank duchy and the royalty has a chance to snatch her. Her 2nd supposed engagement was Prince Sigizwald. She only agreed there becoz they (The Royal family) send Ferdinand to be married to another duchy but Dietrend has a chance to rebel and Ferdinand will be swept in that rebellion even if he is not involve with that stupidity. So she sacrifice herself to be adapted and engaged to the royal family in order for Ferdinand to get home to Ehrenfest safely, but something else happened. Lanzenve tried to invade their country starting with the Duchy where Ferdinand is. Ferdinand is poisoned and clock is ticking. Georgene is about to invade Ehrenfest but she (RozeMyne) choose to leave her family, friends and rescue her man first.

I thought you read the whole thread. The story was ongoing on the earliest pages of this thread so you read those with speculations at the time. The latest pages of this thread are just doing a recap and the added Side stories but not in full becoz this is license.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you really read the whole thread?
    It's long but it's easy to take the spoilerish point if you really read it or remember it.

14. Callumcortes

Callumcortes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, just read book 4 vol 6.
    Please spoilers me, who is this gramps Schwartz and Weiss talk about? Is it evermein?
    Who's unleashed the ternisbefallen? Is it detlinde?
    What happened to fraularm at the end?

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    one of ahcrensbach
    fired

saix2 and Callumcortes like this.
  16. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you also buy it even though we still need to machine translate it? :blobjoy: the next one is out on August, such a long wait :blobsob: there's probably 2-3 more volumes until the end of main story right?

Yuukiyuki and saix2 like this.
  17. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    they added new lines during the options part of the drama cd 8. Hope you buy it.

Tarniaesquetta likes this.
  18. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I did! It's a testimony to how impatient I am to read it haha, seeing the illustrations made it super worth it, especially the one you shared :blobmelt:
    Ferdinand's POV at the end was :blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobxd:

eekaargh and saix2 like this.
  19. Mystical dreams

Mystical dreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ferninad has Romantic feelings towards mc ??... I would love it if someone could spoil this for me...cause the thread is super long ..

20. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's either he realized she's important to him before leaving or in Arensbach and both times he can't even consider her, because she's a child. But when she grew up, he was happy that there are parts of her that remains the same. (and she's now in his strike-zone and therefore, he has plans and you know what happens when ferdi plans :blobjoy:)

She's very important to him, enough to be zent(ruler, very stressful) if she wants him to. i think, to him, she's like warmth when you've lived in a very cold place for a very long time, like he's being thawed and he doesn't want to be frozen again. (sorry not sorry for frozen ref haha)

Their romance is very funny because myne is very dense and clueless and ferdi is a noob with feelings. There were scenes that were very ecchi in his perspective but to myne, it was just sweet (she's a bit stuck being childish) and she doesn't undersrand that she's provoking/seducing him unintentionally and she's a minor(it's a mix of being very mature and very innocent as she has her previous life's memories). So ferdi will probably attack her or give in to her provocation when she's of legal age.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022