Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honorable mention 223

manlyman and QJgunth like this.
  2. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly Riftan said such think (knowing only the basics of female biology) when Maxi got her period and he freaked out.

It was in the book 1 chapter 110, Riftan is embarrassed bc he didn't know that women have periods. He basically says that he spent most of his time in mercenary group and later as a knight was constantly on campaigns and I quote 'What on earth would I know about women? All I know is that they have breasts, that it's impossible to figure out what they're thinking and that they can bear children!'

3. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

now...
    OH MY GODNESSSS
    I didn't know that even happened!!!!!

cause when I was reading the first book online I accidentaly jumped a few chapters so I missed a few things
    Could someone spoil what was maxi's reaction?

Lady Nirtha likes this.
  4. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    She was taken aback and embarrased, she was taught that she would never have to explain such thing to anyone XD
    I can see u joined yesterday, welcome to our small community :blob_pompom: U probably read the fan translation (illeagl one) that now is gone, u can still read all the chapters u missed for free on Webnovel app (there is official legal translation), all u have to do is complete some daily tasks there (watching ads etc) to get free passes for book's chapters. U don't need to resort only to reading spoilers here :)
    need a Webnovel guide here it is:

Shendee90, Earthyyy4 and na3_no3h like this.
  5. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you really helps:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

6. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang I knew it would divide readers and I do remember in Ridi some people mention that they were a little torn especially after the cave chapter when Kuahel seemed fascinated with Maxi, but I didn’t think it was enough to get people to drop the book. But yeah good decision on KSJ’s part to end it here cause I know I was frustrated for a good lot of the book to the point where I was only holding out for the reunion that we all really wanted and then it got better. I think I built up my endurance cause nothing will ever be as “miraculous waiting for the reveal” type wait, God that was terrible.

Although I would have liked to have seen his face. Personally I think he would have smirked at her and then looked at Riftan and then back at her like he could see her plan a mile away but then say he couldn’t because it would be inappropriate. Maybe he’d even congratulate her on her effort a lil jokingly and give her some advice.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    SinFulHun, Earthyyy4, eidyia and 6 others like this.
  7. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rudis!!!

the english writer and Ruth simp like this.
  8. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was you who thought me how to get free passes in Webnovel, well before I didn't thanked you for it but now I would like to thank you for teaching us who to gain free passes in Webnovel.
    I did download the app but I couldn't understand it at all, and then I kept wondering how to unlock chapters of UOT or maybe there is no option to unlock the chapters for free and I have to pay for it but then I saw your post, and now I unlocked all the chapters of UOT.

THANK YOU Sooooooo MUCH @EnterYourNickname

9. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i think writer did a good job. We love max and riftan. But we somehow also love max and leon. Even wants a lit bit of their interaction. Those two had few small moments and that were enough for us to like them together. Even sometimes i feel like i am cheating with riftan. Kim know how to play with our emotions.. good job...she is an amazing writer.

10. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    148 is here … * Edited now

Gyst: So the one who talked about inheritance was Derrick? hahaha it seems like the translation is getting harder each episode. But we can do this, angels! lol. anyways, maxi is contemplating about the inheritance…

The chapter started with Maxi attending to the wounded and injured. There were about 100 patients to be attended. She alongside Ruth and the other healers from the Allied Forces tried their best to cure these people but ofcourse, some have no chance of surviving.

Then Maxi remembered the priests. She was curious why they aren’t in sight. Then, Ruth pointed at a distance. Apparently, the paladins and high priests are doing purification ritual to those who died from wounds, etc. because if they don’t they’ll turn to ghouls.

Then when everything’s stable, Maxi turned to Ruth. She started sharing about what Derrick told her about the inheritance. Here’s the gyst: She’s eyeing to use her authority (as heiress) over the duchy to make the vassals follow her and Riftan. Cause in this way, she will be able to help Riftan (as always hahahha), with supplies and to make the vassals of the duchy cooperative.

Ruth finds the idea smart. He added that Maxi has the strongest power over the duchy because she is a direct descendant of Roem. Rosetta is only powerful because she is the crown princess - backed up by Whedon ofcourse. So maxi was relieved.

She looked for Riftan, but when he saw that he is having a meeting with the knights including Derrick, she turned around. It seems like the walls do not need to be broken to reclaim Midna.

Next day, Maxi and Ruth went for breakfast. They talked about the barrier. Oh and in terms of reclamation, hats off to Agnes and Aren. Hehe they have already reclaimed 3 territories. cool!

That’s why Riftan and this unit need to reclaim the other two territories for the barrier to be complete. (cause there are 5 temples)

The chapter ended with Maxi asking Ruth for MORE DETAILS about the history of the barrier. It was built 5 years ago but Maxi wants to hear all the tea, lol all the details.

- FIN hehe

11. MariaDolens

MariaDolens Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I actually mean on Ridi! Your translations are always great.

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  12. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 148

many are injured...
    many are dead...

Maxi discussing her father and inheritance with Ruth ...hhhmmmmm
    and Ruth explained it well... now I get it why Dereck was really nice to Maxi... as Ruth explained The Duke obtained Croyso because of marrying Maxi's mother who is a direct descendant of the emperor Darian... and if the duke(who is dying) transfers the Duchy to a person, not of the royal family of Roem.. Dristan will demand to take back the eastern region...So the duchy could only be passed on to Maxi or Rosseta but Maxi is the strongest candidate because she's a direct descendant of Roem... but Rosseta could also inherit it if the duke decides... but I'm guessing Rosseta won't take it... so the Duke won't have any choice but to give it Maxi... or else his land will be taken away.

13. GED

GED Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

the english writer likes this.
  14. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Longer spoiler please

Earthyyy4, na3_no3h and MissuzCalypse like this.
  15. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favourite Maxi and Kuahel moments :love:

Earthyyy4 and Ames2021 like this.
  16. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad I could help ;) I remember I was confused at the begining too, the app isn't very intuitive and u get constantly bombarded with point options, coin options, subscriptions etc. But in the end I'm really happy Webnovel exists, hopefully we will get book 2 there as well, fingers crossed

Shendee90, Safeng, Earthyyy4 and 2 others like this.
  17. the english writer

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship simmers with chemistry, but I still believe Kuahel's interest in Maxi is one of fascination and admiration. Mostly because she is married to Riftan, someone who in the past he's compared to a monster. She's timid and demure, yet as brave as a lion, and Kuahel knows how much Maxi loves Riftan from her actions of following him in book 1 as a priestess. That was one hell of a risk for her to take, but she did, and again, I think this fascinated Kuahel. Having been in the monastery since he was six, he would rarely have come into contact with a woman, let alone be as close as he has had to be to Maxi. Also, she may be noble, but she doesn't give Kuahel any special treatment, in fact, sometimes she's quite abrupt and rude to him. The way he looked over her when they were caught together in the early part of book 2, shows he is protective towards her, but would never do anything unsavoury. Not just because she's married to Riftan, but because he has a deep respect for her. I think KSJ knows we love the Maxi and Kuahel moments and she likes to tease us!

18. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    edited now. you might need to refresh the page.

the english writer likes this.
  19. the english writer

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I think it would have been a step too far in the storyline. The chemistry between Maxi and Kuahel is so sweet, but nothing can come of it. I don't mind a little jealousy from Riftan, but we don't want to break his heart.

20. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how will Riftan react to Maxi inheriting the Duchy. I mean I can already see him being"Do you really think I'll let you get involve with that man?!" But I just wanna know how things might turn out if Maxi inherit the Duchy and how she'll be able to use her power to help the Allied Forces and Riftan. I hope Riftan can realize that this can be a win-win situation too. And can you just imagine that motherf*cking ugly duke's face when he losts his land to the daughter he thinks is useless, I'd like to see that sweet revenge:cool: