Spoiler Another Typical Fantasy Romance / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Raviiiii

Raviiiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna upload pics of him that i edited but imgur is asking for phone number (i dont put up my number on websites) :cry::cry:

2. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elisee, layyu, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  3. Xuchi

Xuchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the manhwa, the art is fitting, and their interactions just make me squeal. There's not much to spoil at the moment really, so far there's only been their cute moments, comedy, them growing to like each other more, introduction of FL's bestfriend and...well that's pretty much it? :blobsweat_2:

There's also that priest guy at the end of chapter 22, a silhouette similar to his was there when the MC talked about the MLs from the novel before, so I'm guessing he was a potential love interest. Judging from how that chapter ended he'd probably cross paths with the her sometime sometime soon seeing how she's most likely the source of that holy power :blobwoah:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Laerta and Viliel like this.
  4. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoiler about the priest guy is he good or bad why the hell is he tryna break up our main couple

Laerta, Viliel and Pamtiur like this.
  5. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following the mind set of a lot off people in that setting the grand Duke is considering a bad option. Even the parents didn't like him at first until they was showed otherwise. And the priest wants what best for her as she is someone blesses by God not because she's someone he cares about. Therfore she's the goods child and him as a responsible for showing God's work is a good combination in his mind, regardless if she wants that or not.

Elisee, Laerta, augacutan and 2 others like this.
  6. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really "regardless if she wants that or not" as that implies that he knows she is aware of her choices yet still stuck with Pellus. I think, given how he was with the FL in her previous life, he does just want the best for her and he probably believes she just doesn't know that she has much better options. Much like the FL's concerns, he probably thinks she should hold the highest position in the empire, sit on the highest throne because as their god's favoured child, she deserves nothing but the best, not understanding that she may have a different standard to them. Great example of the affirmation: "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Elisee, Laerta, shikirri and 8 others like this.
  7. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds right, couldn't say it better myself

Laerta, Yanya, Lilazeaf and 2 others like this.
  8. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    absolutely this. the audacity of him. mc literally just need to say “i hate you” to the high priest and i think that will ruin his life LOL

Laerta, Yanya, Lilazeaf and 3 others like this.
  9. StellaStar1

StellaStar1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with most of the reviews here, this is one great manhwa! The ML is wonderful! Anyone have any spoilers about the Crown Price? He doesn't know FL in this iteration (3rd life), but somehow I see him being obsessed with her yet again. And what about his fiancee? Spoilers please...

Laerta, Yanya and Viliel like this.
  10. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys new chaps on the raws come out on every friday!

11. GIGI1323

GIGI1323 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi does anyone know who topaz is ? He just appeared in the most recent released chapter and he seemed so mysterious, i am immediately curious about him.

Laerta and hika21 like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't get how Pell's perception of Topaz would change with the way he treats him initially if he finds out he's his relative.

Laerta likes this.
  13. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Topaz is Pell's relative?! Could you elaborate, please?

Laerta likes this.
  14. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, given the history between the Imperial family and the Termaines, it's understandable? I mean, the King/Emperor had conspired to eradicate the Termaines (got Pell's parents killed). Remember why Pell has to act like he does (uncivilised, rude) just so the Imperial family leaves him alone. If he knew beforehand that Topaz was his relative through the King, he might not have been able to act as "kindly" as he did.

Topaz is the illegitimate child of the King/Emperor, half-brother of the Crown Prince (the obsessive *sshat who killed FL in her previous life).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.31 discussion
    I am honestly entertained with god/Noathe. Swallowed those insults Lithera kept spewing against him but suffered 20 years of loneliness. A shame he isn't all-seeing (at least implied) even when he's on his divine realm, he should know a servant of his *cough* pope/high priest *cough* is misunderstanding Lithera's situation

I love the blood soaked panels! Gorgeous as always! And that's coming from someone terrified of blood irl

16. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    I already liked Lithera's parents from before, I love them more now. Can't wait for our FL to rip the high priest a new a**hole for being so goddamned nosy.

Laerta likes this.
  17. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoilers of when FL gets over her trauma and tells Pell she loves him?

Laerta likes this.
  18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 32 discussion
    How is it possible for an author to remain consistent in writing and at the same time, broke tropes. While it took some chapters, the fact MC went to confront the High Priest at the end of this chapter is great! Even the blue haired OG2ML whose name escapes me atm is back! (I wonder where that rumor idea he got is gonna go to)

MCs mom is great! Already prepped herself if the worst happens, they can evacuate to Termaine. Question to history geeks/scholars but since MC married Pell, other than now being a relative of a Duchess, what else should her house benefit from? Can't her house request for something like being part of the Duchy since they're (the parents) presumed outcome is social outcasts. They're not dying but no one would be willing to interact with them

Elisee, Laerta, lazynoodles and 2 others like this.
  19. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for it in my DMs? Would love to see ur edits!

Also, I kept on re-reading the chapters! One of my favorite is when Pell is like one of those comical Bosses being like: Hey boys? Do u think this monster's fur would go well with pink?

And the boys are like: Yeaaaah boss!!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    Manolyaisabella and Laerta like this.
  20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    There is monetary gain normally and business connections spawned from nepotism. Normally, connections to a Grand Duke would afford you a high place in society. However, in this case MC is independently wealthy and Pellus is a pariah of polite society.

Laerta likes this.