Spoiler 충직한 검이 되려 했는데|I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Apr 16, 2022.

1. hanohemo

hanohemo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first time I write a comment on this site and it was for you because I am very, very, very happy
    Thanks for the chapters. You are more than wonderful, you are brilliant.
    I open the site every quarter of an hour to see if additional chapters of the wonderful novel have been uploaded

thank you YoongHye You are the paradise of those who cannot read with Koka

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    szvdy, Priar, Fostofina and 1 other person like this.
  2. hisaki

hisaki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me bout the mc mom?
    The duke's wife what happened??

Nikibunny likes this.
  3. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she's properly accepted in the family. MC was surprised because she's able to talk back against the Duke...not that he did anything wrong lol she's just extremely protective of MC .

The Duke can't hurt her because he knows MC loves Aria more than anything else. The best thing is Aria knows it.

Aria repeatedly says how she doesn't like the family, but she can't help it since her sister loves them. The Duke would say something along the lines of, "How shameless of my daughter to criticise the family in front of me."

She has a truce with the brother, Caesar. At first, they hated each other but came to respect each other's skills after the brother became her magic teacher. Caesar acknowledged that Aria is a genius, while she admitted that he's a good teacher. They have a truce on keeping MC safe at all costs since they know how reckless she can be. They've even worked on an artifact that can store healing magic.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  4. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is as strong as MC im glad shes okay and not being put in corner just from being different. But is she learning about magic okay? Since her body condition are a bit unique since she has blood of fairy (if i remember correctly), does learning magic help her body condition? Like does it makes her body stabilize?

Bella94, NubeBlack, Ceilo27 and 4 others like this.
  5. terpseachore

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she's fine for the next five years. Afterwards, she's going to need another bottle of "medicine".

I haven't read past 120...but somewhere between 110-120, it was mentioned that there's a plate/key found in their old house and it links to the elven or fairy forest . I reckon their mum wasn't normal lol I mean she got two men, one with the power of dragon and the other with fairy blood, as the father of her children. Maybe it can help stabilise Aria's body and mana in the future?

Bella94, Tobbit, SkyLisette and 45 others like this.
  6. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL me too, I am more curious about Mir's mother. How could she able snatch a dragon descendant man and fairy man O_O
    And have their offspring. Mir's mother life genre must be R-19 and tragedy lmao

Bella94, FunSmiles, salty25 and 22 others like this.
  7. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh who cares blonde or silver i was hoping for the long white hair pope lol

8. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too,and it's blue, light blue, the pope doesn't have white hair

Plumpuppeach, seekingsnow and saix2 like this.
  9. terpseachore

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I was rooting for him in the manhwa as well...or the King from the other Kingdom. But after reading the first part of the novel, I understand why the CP is the ML. Everyone is too obsessed with MC to the point that they can forego their own opinions and thoughts for her sake. CP is one of the people who isn't like that towards her. MC coddles the other male leads like children as well since she encountered them when they were young.

Nikibunny, Bella94, Kitsuna and 19 others like this.
  10. ceeimp

ceeimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand why Mir is like that to Aria.. Shes so cute

szvdy and saix2 like this.
  11. akib20001

akib20001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading manhwa chapter 21. I felt bad for MC as she was covered in brutal scars. Does her scars ever get healed completely as aria(sister) is a healer, also elior(pope)?
    Please spoil me.

12. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about the relationship between MC's parents I'm so confused as to why her mother got preggo and left and then got preggo again by a different man :blobconfused:

Bella94, lucalrrig and Creolenerd like this.
  13. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just any different man either, a king fairy. One of the comments said that MC's mom life seems to be an r19 harem tragedy and honestly I agree XD