Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laura runs away and leaves Felix to fend for himself. We find out that Laura had her tubes tied? For some kind of punishment so she can never have kids. Felix isn’t even her child, he’s an orphan, I believe, who was brainwashed(hypnotized) by someone.
    Hayden confronted Felix on stealing the teddy bear that Benedict got for him when he was sick and tearing it up. Hayden had Tobi with him and Tobi was barking and growling at Felix so Felix kicked him and sent the poor puppy flying. Hayden exploded and started to punch Felix. The parents interrupted Hayden mid punch. ( Thankfully he got a few hard punches in.) that’s were I’ll leave off for now. If you want the parents reaction just post.

SkyLisette, Lignin, L.A.C.L. and 24 others like this.
  2. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Parent's reaction pls

3. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone translate what raina and that bro are talking about in chapter 50??

Edit: I Mlt'ed their convo Landon is saying to raina that 3 people were commissioned for muder Haydon Felix and a police commander. And that he was investigating this case. Some more convo between them. Then benedicc enters the room and ask if Landon is on vacation as he was here. Landon says because of an achievement he was awarded a vacation. But he heard about shooting case in his hometown so he came back as an official to investigate this case. But that was his guise as he actually wanted to meet the women he loves. Benedicc surprised pickachu face when he hears that last line.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  4. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure that’s not just a speculation? Because later in the chapters Laura tells Rania that
    she met Felix at a manor after getting out of the psyche ward for trying to kill her husband. She told Rania she never had a child before she had her uterus removed.
    Laura said he was in an accident and lost all of his memories and that their “master” fed him all of these lies that he’s Benedict’s son and has been hypnotized by a doctor to do some unsavory stuff and to kill Hayden.

5. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on him finding out Hayden really is his son?

6. Moim

Moim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really sure I just saw it in the comments

7. Sourwer.XDD

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's just an speculation because no one knows the truth except for the author.
    Btw this series is going to be in three parts and each season will have a new guest. And the last series will have an adult hayden- from the author's blog.

They were surprised that Hayden could be voilent and raina asks benedic to talk to Hayden. But later benedict again starts questioning if Hayden is really his son or not because he himself was not a voilent kid. And because Hayden seems to be good at fighting.
    When he talks to Hayden he starts telling him how he also once joined a boxing club and they started having fun talking but stopped when raina came. Benedic went to strict mode and tells Hayden to not use violence. Hayden got confused with sudden change in mood. But raina didn't say anything and only looked at them from afar and starts thinking how both of them are similar ie as father as son.

8. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell when and how it will be revealed to Count ml that Hayden is actually HIS son and all rumours were indeed false?? Who will reveal it??

L.A.C.L., snzzykitten and Tt123 like this.
  9. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about "Countesses cheating thing" I'm confused if she cheated

10. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't at the start of the story out of spite for her husband she calls the Count's illegitimate brother but since her child saw her she didn't do anything
    Her son is indeed the count's but he was so drunk he just slept with her called her the other woman's name and obviously she hates him now

11. yasminhanani8

yasminhanani8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate me the conversation between count and countess before hayden punched felix, kindly please

12. Sourwer.XDD

Reading List:
    Link
    please note that this is mtl so their convo might change in the official translation.
    This chapter starts with benedicc quetioning Raina if he is a bug? Raina was surprised and asked what? So I think the previous night benedicc give a hickey on Raina's neck but she didn't notice it. And a doctor who saw that thought it was bitten by a bug.
    Then benedicc starts questioning if she is flaunting that hickey to everyone by wearing her hair up. Then Raina is surprised and gets shy and understands the reason the maid was surprised this morning when she asked her hair to be done up. She tells him that she didn't notice it and gets up to get out. But benedicc back hugs her and tells her to not go that its just us here so she need not to be shy as she is his wife. And she'll always be his wife. Then he thinks that yes Raina might not have noticed that hickey as in his memory she has always been a cold woman not only to him but to other man as well. Then he asks Raina about what type of man she likes as he promised to change his attitude towards her. So he wanted to know the qualities he can improve and what he already possessed as Raina's ideal man. Then she retorts that he must have gained his confidence after hearing he is handsome to a lot of people.
    BENEDICC- so do you think I'm handsome?
    Then Raina doesn't want to answer because of her pride and she thinks that he will not hug her again if she will answer him. Instead, she questions what does he like about her? Apart from her face?
    BENEDICC- your chest (lol)
    Raina is all shy and surprised and says I have an eyes nose and a mouth but you like my chest???
    Benedicc says that yes because he likes what he can't touch and see as he can always see her face but can't touch her chest. And what kind of man doesn't like their wife's body.
    Raina asks if he is teasing her.
    Benedicc starts saying that even thought they live together he might not have seen her as a woman something like that. Srsly I didn't understand what he said as mtl was so bad TT
    Then the maid came looking for them...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    SkyLisette, L.A.C.L., Ac03 and 14 others like this.
  13. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She cheated only to the point of kissing the uncle but never slept with him.

Hayden is Benedict's son. It is heavily implied that Benedict got drunk and slept with Rania but forgot. Additionally, the author states in one of their character analysis' of Benedict that he was drunk and assumes Rania cheated. So yes, we already got clarification from the author before it even showing up in the manhwa

Rania confesses to Hayden that she does in fact, love Benedict ever since she first met him at the banquet. However, due to miscommunication and lack of communication, she does not reveal it to Benedict. This is also because Benedict would constantly call for Laura in his sleep, making her believe he is still in love with her. Benedict even states that he has never loved anyone after Laura, making Rania conclude that, Laura is his first and last love and that she has no chance

As far as I read (which is the raws and I am caught up), Benedict does have feelings for Rania as he does get jealous at times but does not know it himself.

One of the spoilers above explained that there was a conversation with Rania and Laura where she states she had her uterus removed. So, this brings up to two theories:
    1. that Felix is Benedict's half-brother mainly because Landen is a perfect example of the dad's affair so we can conclude that this continued on.
    OR
    2. Felix is just some random kid who looks likes Benedict but has no relations to.
    Moreover, the next spoiler explains why Felix is likely not Benedict's child

Benedict states in chapter 11 or 12 (i dont really remember but its pretty early on) that he has delayed ejaculation. He states that he could not "finish" with the women he slept with, including Laura (also stated in the author's character analysis where she says that Benedict didn't feel good having sex with these women, Laura included). Because of this, he doesnt really consider having sex with those women properly, nor does he really count it. At the same time, because of this condition, he believes that he has fathered no children at all (including Hayden). However, like I mentioned before, it is implied he slept with Rania and forgot. Overall, he has never slept with anyone after marrying Rania. Therefore, he did not cheat on Rania at all.

1. In one of the chapters, the family goes out shopping. Benedict suggests a butterfly necklace that compliments her. Rania doesnt buy it in front of him but does it secretly and begins to wear it at home. Benedict notices this.
    2. Another chapter, Benedict and Rania discuss what they like about each other. Rania states she likes his face (in her thoughts but doesnt say it out loud) while Benedict states he likes both her face and chest (mainly her chest). This makes Rania flustered. We also get a few chapters of Benedict just staring at her chest (like the time Hayden walked in on them and Rania was on top)
    3. In one chapter, Rania is so tired, she falls asleep in another location of the house thats not her room with Benedict. Benedict gets anxious and wakes up the entire household to find her. Obviously, Laura ruined the moment but it was still cute.

1. Hayden actually likes teasing his mom about his dad. Whenever its just the two of them, he teases Rania about how she loves benedict. After finding out Rania's feelings, he decides to play cupid for the two.
    2. Hayden trusts and believes that Benedict is his father and that no one else is.
    3. In one of the author's character analysis' of Hayden, they state that Hayden wants a younger sibling. So, we can hope that the manhwa ends with him having another sibling for Hayden but also as a form of symbolism of Benedict and Rania's relationship to finally blossom

These comments arent entirely wrong:
    Its true that that Benedict didnt sleep with Laura AFTER he got married so yes, he didnt cheat. However, Rania did cheat by kissing the uncle (but did not sleep with him) Yes, its implied that Hayden is his real son but he forgot he had sex with Rania. Also, refer to the author's character analysis of Benedict to find this confirmation. And yes, its possible Hayden looks like an ancestor. Yes, Rania does love Benedict. She states this early on to Hayden. And yes, he does have psychological issues which in this case is, his delayed ejaculation. However, he did sleep with those girls before his marriage but just never "finished." He states that he doesnt really consider that proper sex cause he couldnt ejaculate properly

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    dearest, SkyLisette, Lignin and 32 others like this.
  14. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this an original series?

15. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They say that it is an original series

16. Xocher

Xocher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the count loved Laura? Can someone spoil that relationship? And why he says her name in his sleep, is he not over her?

17. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the manhwa the count told a guy who is also a doctor that he has nightmares of laura bringing more females to him. Maybe thats why

SkyLisette, Irishh, rock.doll and 4 others like this.
  18. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Wee-woo Wee-woo!! Somebody call the fire department ‘cause it’s getting hot in here, lol.

In the latest chapter after Landon meets up with Rania, Benedict talks to her for a bit before walking out of the room. After the title and all that jazz, Benedict is now in the library and drinking some whiskey having his own little monologue about what he saw.

He drinks some and Rania comes in and he’s drunk by now or at least on the heavy side of being tipsy and starts spewing about just giving up?and how they should all just stay in the manor together “forever”.
    They both said a couple of other things that I don’t quite remember but things start to get spicy
    They start making out, tongue and all, against the library wall. Benedict also starts to grope Rania’s butt in the process. She also gets another hickey at the same time. Once they stop their makeout session for some air, Benedict asks if she {Rania} wants to continue too. She says yes and that’s were it leaves off.

Hopefully I’m mistaken but some of the other commentators said they aren’t getting their hopes up yet because they might just get into a fight again.

L.A.C.L., Haiting1536, Ac03 and 24 others like this.
  19. ainn

ainn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear to god if they got into another fight again after that spicy scene I will be so mad!!!!! Damn, its so frustrating to read this but I'm here for it cause you just know that the author is going to make them endgame. So, I'm sticking around to see that moment happen. And I'm hoping that this story wouldnt have a lot of chapters but I dont mind if it does just throw us a bone or something author to make us stay alive while waiting for the next update.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  20. yasminhanani8

yasminhanani8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh the latest chap just made me speechless, i really want to know what's going on inside benefits head after they done it

It would be nice if someone can summarize the whole thing for the latest chap , i want to understand what's going on