Spoiler 이 3세는 악역입니다-This 3 Year Old Is A Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 18, 2021.

1. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have pdf mtl for chapter 86+?

2. Iris_lockhart

Iris_lockhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has not been revealed yet. The only thing we know is that she too had a blessing since eryliot had met her guardian.
    PS: Maybe she was a princess of a kingdom

AnniePoo, LaRue, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  3. Lilacs

Lilacs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I recently opened an account however I have been reading the translations for this amazing novel here for a while now (since chapter 150 something) and I really wanted to say that I appreciate the people who are translating this novel!! <3

I also have a theory about what might happen or about what might have happened in the first life!!

We know that they were able to make ‘artificial’ protections from the whole Erika accident, and we also know that only nobles and royals get the protections (tho apparently there are special commoners too) another thing we know that the ‘Dahlia’ in the past life was Martha, someone fully commoner, and not Marie, Grimmie’s real daughter. So what if in the first life Grimmie was aware that Martha wasn’t his daughter and what if he used the whole experiment thingy to give her fake protections that he knew would satisfy the grandfather??

My theory about what might happen is that coincidentally, Grimmie and Martha somehow meet. He might then pretend that he is her dad (rather than Marie’s dad) and then manipulate her into trying to get whatever Erilot has. Considering the type of behaviour Martha has been showing in these past few chapters (wanting to be someone important) it would be really easy for Grimmie to manipulate her. So maybe he’ll manipulate her, give her fake protections, and start to be obstacles in Erilot’s path…

Mimi5, AnniePoo, usershiero and 10 others like this.
  4. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, we have same thoughts....

Lilacs likes this.
  5. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally caught up with the spoilers and I just want to thank everyone for them, love this novel . I binge read the last two days lol my head.
    That last theory is most likely true, considering the character of Martha. I would add that maybe Martha is Dahlia all along (without the memories) and that Dhalia is maybe Erylot”s sister from Korea ( when she has the memories). Considering Grimmie is involved in experiments and can probably replicate protections, I’m guessing Martha saw the other life and that’s how she became a total b****.
    But… just a thought. Is the duke that blind to Grimmie’s acting? Hmmm. Or is he acting too, to stall? Like how he was doing with the elders and magic tower, before Daymond (and Erylot) sorted that out for him? Considering the alliance between Grimmie and emperor he needs to thread carefully. And why did he have Phillip doc see Erylot? Who conveniently is one of that religion’s apostols. Who conveniently dumps info for Erylot ( when all those involved with the religion were erased?). Not to mention Daymond’s twin. His story is fishy. He was so powerful, got along with Daymond but tried to kill him and failed? Either he was set up because someone needed to use his research ( I call a Grimmie here), or he’s the mastermind behind Grimmie or father duke took him in protective custody/ himself vanished to protect his knowledge/power from being misused..

errr. I think too much sometimes?
    Thanks again for the wonderful ‘spoilers’

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  6. Lilacs

Lilacs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh that makes a lot of sense actually!

AerynJay likes this.
  7. Iris_lockhart

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think this but I don't think that Grimme ever coincidentally met Martha. Remember when Philip told Erillot that when Grimme came back after the battle with the cult he was very protective of the bag and erilliot thought that he was hiding something important. I think that Grimme got something that allowed him to see the future that is why he was able to see erilliot's original future and either kill those people who helped erilliot or made dahlia make them on their side. Because of which erilliot died miserably but now since erilliot can use her blessing and already knows what grimme will try to do she is always two steps ahead of grimme since she can change it.
    LOL I think grimme is gonna realise it later.

Well grimme definitely killed Daymond’s twin so that he can have his research to create fake blessing. As for the duke I think he knows what grimme is doing and the attack on his life at the beginning was planned by him he just doesn't know the actual depth of it.

Thanks again for the spoilers.:blobmelt:

aom, Marane101 and AerynJay like this.
  8. AerynJay

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, exactly! Grimmie seems to suspect it already, that Erylot has her blessing active and Martha seemed to be a test subject from the beginning in my eyes. She’s easy to control. But… hmmm. I think he got the future sight when he injected Martha/ Dahlia with blessing and he still hasn’t done that yet as Erylot got to Martha first. Well who knows? :hmm:

Also isn’t weird that Erylot kept Martha at the palace ( when she saw how clueless Martha is about how to behave with nobles) and immediately dumped her in a place where up and coming b…err noble ladies where, for more than an hour? Is she planning a lesson for Martha, is it a plot hole or is she finally setting lose Martha for Grimmie to find ? Now that she has the wizard and her family is as strong as she can get them, Erylot already has stood up against Grimmie, the time for pretend friends seems to be over. With her cunning mind I wouldn’t think it impossible.

I’m gonna shut up now :whistle: (going to read the baby raising the devil while camping here< how did I miss that novel?!)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  9. Iris_lockhart

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here know how to take screenshots from kakao it's not allowing me to take ss and no app is working.:aww:

10. AerynJay

Reading List:
    Link
    [atlas2311 was saying in a post : for this novel you cannot open it from PC, laptop, or computer. You need to use your phone to get the raw, but you cannot take any screenshot, it's the policy. So, I use my brother phone to take the photo of the content and use google translate to MTL it (just need to import the photo), and then try to change some word when finish to make it easier to read. You can get the raw for free every 24 hour or buy some coupon :blobpats::blobpats:

C4m4n14ng1 likes this.
  11. atlas2311

atlas2311 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ailiya98 I have 5 coupon for this story if you need it, you can use it. Still use the same account :blobmelt::blobokhand:

Yur_, C4m4n14ng1, manasvini and 2 others like this.