Discussion Op gamer tags

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NoHomo, Apr 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. NoHomo

NoHomo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading a gamer in south blue. Its a fanfic oc in one piece with toned down gamer system and realize how broken the gamer power is if utilized properly. Like what if i used the inventory and fill it with salt water? Or in naruto verse if i fill it with exploding tags or comppleted jutsu? I just realized and in my discovery the gamer tag became bland, dont have anyone to share but just sharing. And thats just the inventory a part of gamer power.

2. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Any power is only as broken as the author lets it be. For example, no game I've ever played lets you just put an infinite amount of water in your inventory. They let you put limited numbers of bottles of water in, instead. Spells or techniques like a jutsu from naruto are also not really placeable in inventories, though you could put a talisman or scroll with that kind of effect in your inventory and use that, but it wouldn't typically be instantaneous.

Even the ability to save & load could have strict requirements or unintended consequences within a story and in fact I've seen a few where someone with that power was tricked into "saving" in a place where he couldn't escape.