Recommendations (BL) MC who wants to die

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tafyunn, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gonna be so confusing...Idk how to explain this, what I'm looking for is not necessarily something with a heavy plot dedicated on MCs suicidal-ness or depression, just an MC who wants to die to get things over with or an MC who deliberately courts death but doesn't really act like that because they have mental health issues?? Idk man..The only examples I can give is Eris from Kill The Villainess who wants to die in order to escape the novel's world, and another guy from a novel I haven't read yet The Sickly Beauty Substitute Called It Quits.

2. shushreader

shushreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if there's a novel for this but there's a manhwa I recently read called, "For My Weirdo". It fits all the criteria

3. BlackHoundXyn

BlackHoundXyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... I'm not sure if you'll like this, but why don't you try Fairy Trap?

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    at one point the mc of "this damned Thirst for survival" was looking to be killed by the ml
    or he just had a seeking death behaviour

Issis likes this.
  5. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In How to Survive As a Villain, the MC transmigrates after killing himself in the beginning (he also has a terminal illness) and turns suicidal again later in the novel as well (everything else would be a spoiler).

6. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    try I'm a Villainess, Can I Die? (plot is mc died from suicide transmigrated as a villainess and planned to die by suicide again coz she was tired of living,, focuses on mc recovering the peace and relationships of the og villainess then dying after leaving without any mishaps) or The Time of The Terminally Ill Extra (in this one mc had a terminal illness called "art disease" in which she'll die if she won't stop drawing/painting and it came to the point when she just wanted to disappear from the world or something since her family are also abusive tho not entirely physically but more like mentally... anyway this one focuses more on her trip to the north, healing from depression, dunno about her illness tho since it was stated that she may die in half a year).

7. Tafyunn

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, unfortunately I've read both, I actually just read I'm The Villainess, Can I Die? a few hours ago :blobpopcorn:

Thanks, I've read it though, both the novel and the manhua haha it was pretty good :blobokhand:

Ohh that I read that a while ago but I dropped it bc I wasn't really into it.. :bloborz:

Thanks I'll check it out! :blobfistbumpR:

Ah it's been gathering dust in my want to read list lol thanks I'll have a look at it later :blobtired:

8. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shet @Tafyunn I definitely didn't see the bl tag I just checked it and now I realized there was that and the ones I suggested aren't actually bl but if u want to read non-bl stuff u can still check them out... anyway sorry it was my mistake maybe I was still dozing off a while ago :facepalm::blobpats:

9. Tafyunn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah its alright :blobhighfive:

passerbyfujofromspace likes this.