Spoiler 황제와의 잠자리에서 살아남는 법/How to Survive Sleeping with The Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vannaokuzo, Apr 24, 2022.

1. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

‘It’s been several months since I became the Empire’s Queen, and I’ve been avoiding sleeping with the Emperor.’

A mighty empire led by the bloodline heirs of the Golden Dragon ‘Dhart' and the emperor ‘Carmond’, the ruler of the empire.

Lobelia, the princess of the Negrad family, who married him and became the Empress. Now that she had become the Empress of the Empire, it was only natural to prepare to carry the line of a powerful royal family. To do this, she has to go to bed with the emperor… but she finds herself in a situation where she has no choice but to refuse to sleep with Carmond for her ‘true purposes’…! Will she be able to survive sleeping with the emperor and achieve his goal safely?

This manhwa doesn't have novel adaptation but maybe someone could tell us some spoilers about some chapters that is not yet to be translate, please? Hehe :aww::cookie:

Associated Name:
    Surviving in the Emperor's Bed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2024
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description

Original Webtoon

Associated Names
    황제와의 잠자리에서 살아남는 법

Author(s)
    Gasseul

Original Publisher
    Crack Webtoon
    KakaoPage

SUMMARY

‘It’s been several months since I became the Empire’s Queen, and I’ve been avoiding sleeping with the Emperor.’
    A mighty empire led by the bloodline heirs of the Golden Dragon, ‘Dhart.’
    And the emperor ‘Carmond’, the ruler of the empire.
    Lobelia, the princess of the Negrad family, who married him and became the Empress.
    Now that she had become the Empress of the Empire, it was only natural to prepare to carry the line of a powerful royal family. To do this, she has to go to bed with the emperor… but she finds herself in a situation where she has no choice but to refuse to sleep with Carmond for her ‘true purposes’…!
    Will he be able to survive sleeping with the emperor and achieve his goal safely?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    hongmeowpanda and your crush like this.
  5. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a puppet MC :blobwoah::facepalm: this story is craazyy, another roxanne but a puppet by her mother

6. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait who was roxanne i forgot or i haven't read...remind me who she??:hmm:

raiha88 likes this.
  7. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl from The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother

Do her mother just go around take psychopath kids and raising them to use them for her purpose. I want to not like this woman but she's so amazing I just like the vibe she gave and my weakness is smart woman who know how to manipulate people in a mans World

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  8. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A puppet? Is she another Leah from Predatory Marriage (novel) too?

icay1x and Nefroza like this.
  9. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah probably but she and her mom do not trust each other it look like they're both manipulating each other but I am not sure I could be wrong

Laerta likes this.
  10. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo its trying too hard to be like 'The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother' in terms of the vibe, but the execution is not so great so far.

11. ShoujoBro

ShoujoBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    see the main spoiler i want is WHY cant she sleep with the emperor? is it to do with sex itself or with a problem with getting pregnant potentially fatal? so why did she marry the emperor at all and not a duke or something. sometimes these conflicts seem kinda ridiculous like what did she think was gonna happen just say she has a headache for 60+ years?

12. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The transaltions of the manhwa are bad so can't understand anything!!! I think this give vibes of 'I want to be you, just for a day' since even fl has Medea's type of hair and her personality seems to matches Medea could be that it's inspired?? I hope translation gets better it seems to have great potential

DOHere, Laerta and zoefleyl like this.
  13. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the emperor the ml? And any spoilers why she isn't sleeping with him? He doesn't seem like a bad person. Since he sent going too far without her consent.

14. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    How would they be trying so hard to be that story their storyline do not even come close to being the same

81ganzy likes this.
  15. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably the ml because he on the cover with her and they literally call the other guy her puppet

16. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation in spanish are up to chapter 14 and are ok in my opinion, so I sort of get the gist of the setting. I'm not sure I get the full story, does anyone know if there is any novel available?

I'm also curious about WHY she is avoiding sleeping with the emperor: the title uses "survive" so in the beginning i was expecting some sort of "Scheherezade" protagonist, but looks more like a scheming setting where everyone is very sus. I think this is why we see similarities with Roxana and Medea: scheming dangerous women who were abused in the past drawn with dark backgrounds, saturated colors and crazy eyes.

Things I noticed:
    -Protagonist makes some reference to "this feels like something I read in a book, so boring", but is not like, making any reference to the "original" or who she was before.
    -it looks like she was innocent and grow up with a bunch of kids, was later abused by the duchess to use her powers, can transfer her wounds to others (among otjer things for sure but is not clear at the moment), she has very good reputation with the general public after helping during a plague(I wasn't expecting that) and in some way was acquainted with the Marquis that sent assassins (or sold the info about the palace to kill her, not sure either).
    -the "mother" show her a coat of arms of the empire: imperial family is descendant of a golden dragon and it seems only one member per generation inherit their ability to control living beings. The thing is, the coat of arms I saw had 2 dragons, 1 golden and 1dark...would that be relevant?

17. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers the place I read it the translation was so bad

Sunny0818 likes this.
  18. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I just read up to chapter 4 and I do not trust her mother I feel like her mother is mother manipulated her but it also very early to tell what is going on but I like the MC vibe. The Empire do not seem like a bad guy now but I like where this story is heading.

thereader945 likes this.
  19. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who sent the assassins to killing her?
    What is her “true purple” of being with the emperor?
    What made the emperor to fall for her?

Laerta and Chizuai like this.
  20. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link

I'm also here. Because I just want to know who's the person that sent the assassins to killing her:blobsweat::blobsweat:..

Is that the emperor or the person that her mother mentioned like " HE'S BACK". and both the fl and the scars guy become nervous.

????

Laerta, Liliss and zoefleyl like this.