Resolved Oddly specific scene, but I've forgotten the context and the name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PuddleDuckling, Apr 25, 2022.

1. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've had this scene, which I'm pretty sure I read in a BL novel (might have also been a QT? I'm not sure), in my head for months, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it's from or the context behind this scene occurring.

It's a modern setting. The MC and the ML are driving somewhere (I believe this is near the end when the face-slapping of all the antagonists is almost resolved) and they decide to stop somewhere (I think it was a gas station?). The MC decides to stay in the car whilst the ML goes and gets whatever it was they stopped for. But whilst the ML is gone, the MC notices that one of the antagonists is speeding towards him in their own car in the distance. MC is torn between remaining in the car and letting the antagonist kill him (so he can leave this world?), or staying and remaining with the ML. (I think there might have been a penalty for him remaining, Idk?)

It then cuts to the ML coming back and seeing the car the MC was in on fire with another car having crashed into it. ML (rightfully) flips out thinking the MC has been killed and rushes towards the car to either save the MC or join him in death. However, the MC calls out to him and the ML turns around to see the MC walking toward him looking completely unharmed. ML is then relieved and fusses over the MC as a good gong should.

And that is literally all I can remember.

I would be grateful if any of you remember what this is from. Or even if you don't remember the name, but remember the context for this scene that would also be fine.

Lealina likes this.
  2. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    !!! You angel!!! Thank you so much!!

Lealina likes this.