Spoiler My Childhood Friend is Like a Stone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww more spoilers please

2. congchua1301

congchua1301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hic, such a cute story. More spoilers, please.

Zepelim likes this.
  3. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

4. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. blue_flat_moon

blue_flat_moon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pleasee

Zepelim likes this.
  6. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the summary chap (86) and here's what i got from the mtl:
    haven't read earlier chaps so not sure but from Adriana and Cyril's conversation, it seems like Cyril told Prince Lionel that he'd break up the marriage if Adriana allows it. Adriana is ANGRY angry at him and is holding herself back from crying. she did her best to hold on and was determined to make the marriage work. nobles didn't look favorably at their marriage because Cyril is duke/duke's heir while Adriana comes from rural count's family (irrc). she endured everything because she thought even though there will be no love (she thinks Cyril doesn't love her) they'll rely on each other and be each other's companion. so Cyril saying that broke her heart cause she thinks he didn't take their marriage arrangement seriously (oh and she heard it from someone else, so she shouts why did i have to hear something like that from someone else)

Cyril says he said that because he thought Adriana's in love with Lionel. He had that misunderstanding since a long long time ago, since when they were 13 i believe. to which Adriana says something like don't be ridiculous, don't make it sound like you did it for me. if you were thinking of me you wouldn't have left [Adriana's estate's name] like that five years ago (he left abruptly without telling her goodbye). then she says she told him again and again that she liked him, that she loved him but he always took it as a joke. to which Cyril said 'you said you're kidding' and Adriana shouts back at him that even she has pride. what does she say to a guy who won't accept her feelings are sincere no matter what.

After that she slumps on the floor and Cyril tries to support her, she asks if he really said those words to prince Lionel, if he really would break up with her if she allowed. Cyril hesitates and only mutters 'that...' but that's enough for Adriana to get an answer. he indeed said it. she thinks how she endured everything despite how hard her life was at capital. she thought about the princess who was confident (guessing the princess has marriage talks with Cyril/ likes him) and got pity/sympathy from prince Lionel. she still held on, because she thought what others thought or said didn't matter. that her and Cyril could make it work. but Cyril had his own plans for her. she kinda breaks down inside and then leaves him. stupid Cyril does nothing except call her name.

Adriana turns to leave but on her way she spots a room (?) and is strangely drawn to it. goes inside and sees dried flowers and pink ribbon. the flowers tied with the ribbon was given by Adriana to Cyril when they were younger. she wonders why it's here. just in time Cyril appears behind her and asks "are you a fool?" (for running away like that probably). Adriana asks him why it's (flowers and ribbon) here even though he acted like he would throw it straight away when he received them (she hit his chest while asking that). why did he make it look like he cherished them (don't remember correctly but they were probably kept in a frame). he says because he couldn't throw it away.

this is where the summary scene comes up. she asks why does he keep making her misunderstand. to which he replies it's not misunderstanding. and chapter ends.
    note that she was very emotional the entire chap.

i also mtl-ed the first one or two paras from next chap
    before they had further conversation on this topic, Cyril's younger brother Samuel comes in. Adriana realized that right now she looked like a mess (red eyes, disheveled hair) and sure enough Samuel asks her if she is sick.

the mtl:
    "Adriana, where are you sick?" Sure enough, Samuel asked anxiously.
    She combed her hair awkwardly and smiled lightly. "No, it hurts. It's nothing, Samuel. Let's have dinner later. I have work today."

“Adrien.” (Cyril)
    “Talk to you later.” (Adriana)
    Cyril urgently grabbed Adrien, but Adrien firmly cut off his words.

I didn't want to look bad in front of Samuel.
    Adrien turned back that way.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
    magical_al00, yucardi, Elphin and 6 others like this.
  7. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to post the entire chapter mtl. might even start mtl-ing from where the translator left but it will take some(read:a lot of) time

istridojoon, millieeee and roseO like this.
  8. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on this?

10. istridojoon

istridojoon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can i read the raws T.T they’ve taken down the translation, i really want to read thisss

11. wtfalien_xyz

wtfalien_xyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blobpensivepray: