This is why Repressive Society are Dangerous

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Apr 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a video on virginity on Youtube and a dude was saying this:

"Virginity is more important for women because it protects the GAMETES. Women get less GAMETES when they have sex.."

I was dumbfounded and needed to do a refresher on Biology 101 because this was is just plain stupid.
    The quote above is a direct quote because he kept gametes in all upper case for some reason.

If this dude knew at least one woman in authority or a female medical professional this won't have happened.
    The most shocking is that this dude is on YouTube so he is not some illiterate village but from a civilized society.

I did a few double takes on what menstruation is just because I was floored by his utter stupidity.

Shocking is an understatement.

@ludagad @daisukenowaifu @Nefasdetestasti @SwordEmpress
    @Kaylee

I will provide a screenshot later if anyone is interested

PS The dude edited his post lol. The upper case GAMETES are gone and its unrecognisable. My old reply about it being about age and not virginity that impacts eggs is still there though so I didnt imagine it lol

ludagad and SwordEmpress like this.
  2. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, technically if gametes are eggs and the female were to get pregnant every time she had sex, she would have less gametes because of sex? Is that logic?

but that's only if she were to get pregnant and still wouldn't really make sense lol

daisukenowaifu and Grey_Angel like this.
  3. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege and Immortal_Meow like this.
  4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest danger a repressed society isn't the obvious and shocking lack of accurate information. It's crime... societies that force people to cover up, act appropriately, or just shame behaviors have a lot more violent crimes!

I'm not kidding. Look it up! The less clothes people wear the fewer crimes. The more sexually open, the fewer crimes. The more reasonable and accepted outlets for violent behavior, the fewer crimes!

We should all wear less! Do it for world peace!

5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If a female got pregnant everytime they had sex they would have more eggs. That's 7+ month depending on how long the the pregnancy is that they would not be producing or loosing an egg. So they would save 6+ eggs.

What if they keep covered up for climate issues. Some places get really cold... I guess if enough people die of hypothermia, there wouldn't be people to cause problems, so you are correct.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    SwordEmpress likes this.
  7. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, maths... you're right, I was just trying to make sense of the nonsense that guy was spouting... I mean, they had to have some sort of theory that could make sense in a weird, incomplete way on their mind when they commented that right? But when trying to understand the incomprehensible (like MTL), all you're really doing is lowering yourself to their level...

IceLight303 and Wujigege like this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot where I read, maybe aita.
    A guy actually thought women get menstruation from the butt hole. The guy was in his mid 20.
    And I asked if this happened in one of 3rd (or 4th if there is) country where education might still not being perfected. But no, it's in USA.

Wujigege likes this.
  9. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Lack of sex education is conservative places is dangerous. It is why they get the most teenage pregnancies in the most Christian places and the so called "lands of whores" have less because birth control is practised.
    I have a cousin who attempted an abortion by drinking a "home remedy" and died. She was married and had kids before.
    All she had to do was use a condom or take a safe morning after contraceptive pill.

But "sex is taboo" so people refuse to talk about it or ask for help from medical professionals

IceLight303 likes this.
  10. SwordEmpress

SwordEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious!! Like where is this guy from, did he not take a health and PE class at his school at the very minimum. It’s quite ridiculous to see idiots with confidence level of 100 with the IQ and understanding level of 5 coming out and talking like that like wutt is wrong with this dude. If I knew this guy in real life, I would have beaten the crap out of him.
    It’s none of his business as to how others feel. People of all genders grow up in their own social cultures and have their own individuality and opinions.
    And this nobody has no right to say things like that (who knows if he is virgin no one wants and is just trying to act cool here but it back fired) *eyeroll*

11. SwordEmpress

SwordEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious!! Like where is this guy from, did he not take a health and PE class at his school at the very minimum. It’s quite ridiculous to see idiots with confidence level of 100 with the IQ and understanding level of 5 coming out and talking like that like wutt is wrong with this dude.
    If I knew this guy in real life, I would have beaten the crap out of him.
    It’s none of his business as to how others feel. People of all genders grow up in their own social cultures and have their own individuality and opinions.
    And this nobody has no right to say things like that (who knows if he is virgin no one wants and is just trying to act cool here but it back fired) *eyeroll*

WTF!!!! I need to go throw up my lunch, after reading like just a couple of sentences!! Damn-it people are just wild!!

Wujigege likes this.
  12. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno what that is, but repression can come in different forms. I mean where people spend their lives at work, even if they don't have any work for overtime, cheating is common and so are suicides, yeah Japan and probably some other Asian countries.

Wujigege likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    (。 ̄□ ̄)ツ
    it not really have causation but may have relations with repression~ lack of education is better or sure main problem~ why he have lack of education is different problem~ repressive is just one of tool for ruling, maybe part of divide and rule~ or it part of doctrine err propaganda for whatever reason~ as for why it success, that another problem to explore~
    (。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

do you think internet and easy access to information magically make thing easy? no, that thing is a tool~ ya need proper knowledge to use it, wisdom to how use it~ fail at that and we got dum dum eat gum gum~ why you think hoax which new fancy way of bad info and rumour is dangerous on this age?
    anyway common sense is not so common ya know~

SwordEmpress and Wujigege like this.
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, a different posts or what?

16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I deleted the post initially and there was a duplicate

17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the dumbest thing I've seen guys say/write about women's biology tbh. They're not even interested in learning, but they still pose as an informed authority on the topic, lmao. I wouldn't dare speak on male biology with that kinda certainty and I do know some basic common knowledge stuff. To be fair, back in my sex-ed class, the boys were too grossed out by anything other than penis and condoms to actually listen about menstruation or whatever hah.

Wujigege likes this.
  18. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Virgins smh

19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to admit that I was guilty of not being interested in learning about the female anatomy when I was younger but later I dreamt of being a gynaecologist at one point. I might still become one.

I simply have too many female relatives, it is hard to not be influenced.

I learnt how to sew dolls for my younger relatives when my peers were playing with action figures lol

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it is fair game to criticize other cultural practices within reason, I will say that such a delicacy is disgusting and should have never existed.

Wujigege likes this.