Discussion You ever scheme against people?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnGrave, Apr 27, 2022.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I've come to realize I'm the type of person to scheme against people I don't like. Some people lash out, some people cry. I act like nothing is happening while I subtlety come up with a plan to trap the other party, or look for things I can use as their weekness to get the upper hand in them.

Major advantage of this method is that I don't make rash decisions, so by the time I have anything concrete figured out I usually don't care about the original grievance I had against the other party. Anyone else able to relate to this?

ZnoG, MessyMind, Mr gentleman and 5 others like this.
  2. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know... I usually just don't do anything? To the other person? I'm a passive person, what can I say. Also you being a schemer makes you sound like a protagonist, wow. Keep up the good work

3. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk I'm bad at scheming let alone figuring out the thoughts of real hoomans. I can't handle other people's emotions that easily as my E.Q is probably lower than my I.Q (I mean it). As I am rather dense and kinda stupid at relationships and conversing or social interactions I probably won't notice it immediately or not at all if somebody was going to lure me into something especially if they are someone I know and if they are also really good at it (tho since I'm a paranoid person I might figure it out if there are any irregularities that doesn't sit right with me). So rather than being the schemer, I'm actually just that one clueless victim who'll only realize what's happening after all's said and done.

UnGrave likes this.
  4. a14635

a14635 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much what I do. Luckily for some people, I tend to be a laid back peaceful guy, otherwise... :blobowoevil_horns:

Lemonlyn, UnGrave and anon like this.
  5. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i approve. Vengeance is something that thrives in my families blood. Cant say there is always a time to scheme, but i am familiar with the activity

UnGrave likes this.
  6. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'm an npc

UnGrave and Meap like this.
  7. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much energy. Will conserve my resources instead.

8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    other than blaming one of my brothers for eating all the snacks when I was a kid, nope. If I don't like someone then they're not worth my time or effort.

9. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I only scheme when it's convenient. Going out my way to get back to someone i don't like is just too much for my lazy self.

UnGrave likes this.
  10. Meap

Meap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Sadly I am not capable of scheming against people. A combination of laziness and forgetting everything relating to humans within moments inhibit my ability to scheme.

UnGrave likes this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Virgin schemer vs chad conserver

UnGrave and Grandpa_World like this.
  12. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If they are here looking at this answer then no never if they rotting in hell like they should be yes I’ve schemed against a lot of people

UnGrave likes this.
  13. Bunga Kantan

Bunga Kantan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm…when I was 8, in 2nd grade, I purposely get close/talk/ask questions to my class teacher on the first day of class in order to be picked as the class monitor. I succeeded. That’s because I learn at 1st grade that brown-nosing the teacher will make my school life easier and once I have the power and influence, nobody will bully me.

When I was older and thought about this case, I was frightened by how ‘scary’ I was at young age. At this time, I consider myself to have regressed a lot, no longer scheme - maybe because there’s no danger present these days.

When met with tricky people in workplace, I’ll just be careful and not give them the chance to stab me. It’s stressful to be extra careful but better be safe than sorry. But mostly, I’ll try to avoid them if I can. Just lay low, act dumb, live peacefully. Not fond of any confrontations/fights. Too lazy for it. Life shouldn’t be a palace drama. What’s the point of scheming with coworkers? In the end, you’re still an employee, not the employer.

UnGrave and Banannanna like this.
  14. Banannanna

Banannanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't scheme against someone. Although I curse at them in my head. When someone makes an offensive comment abt me (my bestfriend, but not rlly, she has a toxic personality) I just smile and laugh. I like to be someone who just smiles and like pretends to smile but curses at them in my head lol. I try to avoid it because it's very tiring. But little by little, my heart becomes like stone and I try showing little to no emotions on my face or body language and I become distant to that person.

UnGrave likes this.
  15. Hiraga

Hiraga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to be like that however nowadays I'm just too exhausted to waste some energy to people I don't care about. Heck I don't even give them any space in my mind lol.

anon and UnGrave like this.
  16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even imagine how I'd even scheme against someone... Nor do I really want to.

I guess the idea doesn't mesh well with me.

UnGrave likes this.
  17. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you the female lead of a rebirth/revenge story set in ancient China? Just kidding.
    I'm not the brightest, so my schemes don't succeed against anyone other than my brother. I don't think I could pull off a grand scheme at work though.

UnGrave likes this.
  18. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would steal my sister's stuff and it would get blamed on my older brother because he steals a lot and throws away a lot of stuff

UnGrave likes this.
  19. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Manly Man-Mob Character C-Lovely Hubby of Alexcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Odd Hobby

SquadCammander354 and UnGrave like this.
  20. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    it depends on circumstances

SquadCammander354 and UnGrave like this.