Spoiler Today's busy princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, Apr 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Official Novel Raws:

(1) https://ridibooks.com/books/845016212
    (2) https://page.kakao.com/home/오늘도-바쁜-황녀님/52612563
    (3) https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=3720497

Author: 강리원 저
    Artist: SPOON
    Year: 2018
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Historical, Drama

Description:
    She fell in love with her husband, who is famous for being the best playboy in the empire, and eventually got married.
    In her hope that her husband would one day look after her, she built up her failing in-laws, endured her mother-in-law's marriage, and claimed herself to be her patron.
    But in the end, all she returned was the betrayal and treason of her husband. Watching her brother die at the hands of her husband, she drank her poison. But when she woke up, she had returned to the past.
    It was also the very day after the first night after her marriage was wildly naive.
    She is now she has decided. She'd never do it again to her husband by standing around her neck again. Give me a dog like a married woman! After all, if it happened like this, I would only prevent treason next to her husband, and divorce him in a big way.

“Give me full control over the artist. And be nice to me.”
    "all right."
    “I wish you all the best.”
    "Do not worry. I’m more good at anything than I thought.”
    "Yeah?"
    “I’m very considerate, I’m good at acting, and I’m good at embarrassing things.”

… Does your husband seem to have changed somehow?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Herace, the blonde guy
    They other guy seems to be her brother Luis

4. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ml he husband?

5. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

6. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's what he's good for he should just sit down and let her do whatever she wants because that's what he deserved

7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve checked the comments on Naver and here are some possible spoilers. Take it with a grain of salt, because some of them sounded more like theories from the readers.

All 3 of them have returned.

MC will divorce her husband at some point. It looks like they haven’t slept together, so basically the marriage could have been annulled as it wasn’t consummated.

Readers said that both main leads are unlikable and behaving out of characters. Regarding ML one of the comments mentioned that his actions and thoughts are in grey area, because he’s neither a good person, nor a villain.

ML (the husband) and MC will eventually remarry.

There’s ML’s POV around 80+ chapter. It looks like he liked MC since the beginning and wanted to marry her, but couldn’t show his feelings because of politics.

The brother was apparently poisoned for a long time in the first TL, so his death was inevitable. The poison could have been influencing his mental state.

The brother allegedly has made ML to kill him. He also asked to take care of MC.

The rebellion was Isabella’s (mother-in-law) plan and she was the one who communicated with other nobles.

ML possibly wanted the rebellion to change the noble government, not to get rid of the emperor.

Isabella hated MC and possibly was setting up misunderstandings between MC and ML.

The mother-in-law also was receiving money (?) from other girls interested in ML to get a chance to meet him and spread rumours that each of them is his actual big love.

ML hasn’t declined the rumours for some reason. Possibly to distract everyone’s attention from MC and to hide his feelings.

At some point the story will switch to the brother and his lover Olivia. Readers mentioned that their couple is interesting to see and that they hoped they were the main leads.

Olivia will get pregnant almost right after the wedding. The brother has turned from a siscon to a major wifecon.

MC will be friends with Olivia.

There’s a lack of romance between MC and ML, also the ending doesn’t show much after they got together. No side stories, so readers don’t know if the couple will have kids.