Spoiler Escaping the Archduke of the North’s Obsession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title: Escaping the Archduke of the North’s Obsession
    Associated Name: 북부 대공의 집착에서 벗어나기 위해
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/escaping-the-archduke-of-the-norths-obsession/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/2483000653?_s=search&_q=북부+대공의+집착에서+벗어나기+위해&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Synopsis:
    Isabella had given a love potion that she created to the male protagonist of this novel, Prince Kyar, the Northern Archduke.

Now, she was accidentally married to him!

“I’m doing this because of the strange medicine you made. So, you take responsibility.”

She tried to save him when he almost died but…. How did this happen?

After drinking love potion, Prince Kyar became obsessed with Isabella and even forced her to go to his castle with him.

There’s only one way to get out of this situation and that was—

To make an antidote for him, that’s all.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao was it actually a love potion that she gave him?

4. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she gave him an 'Obsessed Love Potion' by mistake...:blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    Jsclie likes this.
  5. zeesy

zeesy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She accidentally gave the Archduke a love poison when she found him collapsed outside of her hut. She initially wanted to give him a potion for warming up body but ended up giving him the wrong bottle.

After the Archduke drink it, he became obsessed to the point can’t leave her alone. So she moved to the Archduke’s castle.

The obsession begins when Isabella, the FL, greeting the Archduke’s Aid, Lucas. Isabella is quite fond of Lucas’s handsome face so she became awe and staring at Lucas. When Lucas greets her and asking for her name, Archduke Kyar forbid everyone to look her and even call her name. So all of the people in the castle only address Isabella as Miss.

Isabella everyday’s routines are:
    Research about herbs and potion, have a breakfast and dinner together with Archduke and go to sleep.

However, Isabella feels dining together with Kyar is burdensome since Kyar kept his eyes only to Isabella throughout the meal.
    When Isabella make a request to have a separate breakfast and dinner, the Archduke will insist to eat it in Isabella room.

The Archduke even has the urge to see Isabella once in every hour. Even the Archduke is in training, doing a paperwork and the worst is when he is away to subjugate the monster.
    He even has a love sick illness when he was subjugated the monster and Isabella need to go to see the Archduke, and turns out the Archduke can’t even eat or even sleep without seeing Isabella’s face.
    After she came to the forest or something i forgot the name, the Archduke can eat well and they will end up sleeping side by side (she was hugged by the Archduke xD).

6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers:bloblove:did you mtl it from ridibooks?

Glutton idiot likes this.
  7. zeesy

zeesy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, i actually have the raws and the mtl. If i have time and not lazy, i will give more spoilers

8. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. I hope he will eventually learn to really love her without the potion's effect.

Extr and Creolenerd like this.
  9. zeesy

zeesy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabella was smiling from ear to ear when seeing Lucas, the aide, because she sees her as a potential customer in the future (and he is handsome too) and she tries selling the potion that can warm up the body. However, something ominous happened. Yes! You are right. The Archduke is seeing them from afar.
    And here’s how the obsession of him to Isabella:
    “It would have been better for me to lose my smile. Unable to make it to her forest, she was brought back into the castle, and with her weary eyes she looked at Archduke Kiar, who was sitting before her.

“Smile.”

At the command he gave as she stared intently at her, she tried to put a smile on her lips.

I don't know how many times already. This time he frowned as if he didn't like her smile.

“Laugh like before. Why don't you look at me and smile like that?"

How the hell she laughed earlier, she couldn't quite remember. She grinned eagerly to recreate that smile, but ”

“Archduke Kiar didn't like any of that smile.

Giving up on reproducing that smile, she sighed and opened her mouth.

“I’d rather not laugh in the future. I think that would be better.”

A cold chill surged through Archduke Kiar's body at her tired words, who had chosen to lose his smile. As the energy spread in an instant, the objects in the drawing room began to freeze one by one.

It's a frozen kingdom, what is it?

She looked around in amazement at the things that were frozen in an instant. However, it was not only the things that were frozen by her energy.

Seeing the body of the workers standing in the drawing room shaking violently, she put on a bewildered expression.”
    “It seemed that everyone in here would be frozen to death. At the thought of saving a man's life, she changed her mind and put a smile on her face again.

“Your Majesty, your temperament is very urgent. I laugh, because I laugh.”

As soon as he regained his energy at her urgent words, fortunately, things and people returned to normal. I felt like I was having a convulsion in the corner of my mouth as I was forcing myself to smile.

I don't know what great sin I have committed in my previous life, or why this ordeal came to me.

Studying really hard, working hard, and dying in vain was the only sin. When the author of God appeared in front of me, I felt like I wanted to grab hold of even the collar.

"again."

“As if he didn't like her smile, he leaned back on the back of the sofa and said in a cool voice.

After a few more hours of smirking, she never passed his strict standards.

“My, can’t we do it tomorrow?”

He nodded his head coldly at her pleading, exhausted. It was terrifying to have to repeat this again tomorrow, but I was glad that I could be released for the first time.

With a forced smile, she rubbed her sore lips as she walked with a tired face.

“Girl, you must succeed tomorrow.”

Mei, who quietly followed her, gave her support with a sad voice.

“I will try.”

Excerpt from the novels chapter 5.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  10. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers:cry:

Where are the active spoiler hunting people:cry::cry::cry: I missed them so much:(:(:(

11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved the fact that the MC straight away tells ML about the Love potion and gets on with trying to find an antidote for this.

Anyone knows when she actually creates an antidote and what happens after?

Jsclie and evanesco99211 like this.
  12. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna say it was around ch 30, but I honestly don't remember. She made the potion, but took a chapt or 2 to actually feed it to him due to the appearance of the original MC. Before drinking it, he asks her if she remembers the promise she made if he still hass feelings afterwards. She's like uhhh? And he said you said you would take responsibility. Once he actually downs it, he's more reasonable - won't die without seeing her - but he still likes her (as he expected).

13. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I randomly open the chapter 25

She won archery competition i think... And was given the prize money.
    She then told the duke that she want to do a business in the capital with that money.
    The duke is pissed because she is going to the capital means she will left him. So as the duke was annoyed, he said to the MC that the herbs she used in the research and to make the antidote, she should pay for all the herbs with all her money.

And then back in the mansion, she finally found the right herb to make antidote. When she was walking she was excited and didnt see the duke and accidentally hit him, almost staggering, the duke hold her, hugging her.
    Because she was excited about the discovery, she told him finally he can get the antidote.
    The duke hardened his expression hearing that and said... "So the hug just now is farewell gift?"
    The MC confused as it was just accidental hug.
    Then the duke hold her face with both hand then.... KISS her PASSIONATELY using his tongue and sucking her lower lips
    After kissing, he said ..... "if its farewell gift then it should be something like this (the kiss)" . He wisheperd in her ear with his hoarse voice.

Hmm i only have limited ticket to open the chapter .. so i cant read much anyway...

The ogFL i think she is good person. In ch 35 she helped MC regarding the research institute. And the way the OgFL talked is like she purely admired and respected the MC... And in the chapter... I think the ogFL lost her memories. Because the ogFL was actually a princess of ruined kingdom.

The MC even think whether the ogFL should helped her like this as she should regain her memories and regain her kingdom

14. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML took the antidote and he still liked the FL. ML told FL to take responsibility by staying with him for one year. In the end she agreed to stay. The ML set up a lab for her to manufacture all the potions for illness. OrgFL was helping the FL to market the products. OrgFL really liked the FL. On the other hand, the OrgFL and ML didnt get along at all. He was hostile to her. He was jealous of the orgFL being with FL.
    The ML was extremely jealous with everyone getting to close to FL.

15. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this chapter, they finally resolved the minsunderstanding. MC confess to ML that she was really jealous. The ML who heard that finally can relax and very happy. He said that it was the best gift for him in his birthday, that is her jealosy.l and then the are hugging.
    They then had meal in restaurant/salon in the estate maybe.... And ogFL really happy to see the MC cause when MC was jealous with ML, she got out from the castle which everyone thinks MC ran away.
    It seems that the ogFL would ended up with another duke which is ML's friend, as that other duke really want to get close to Leah/Seria (ogFL) but anyway, i don't know if his interest because of romantically or other thing, as you know Leah/Seria was a princess, but i think there are no malicious motive from him.
    And then back to the protagonist, the MC in bedroom then come a knocked on the door and it was ML

The duke then come to her room bringing ticket wished that was given by her. MC knows that he came here for the wished (i think for birthday present). Mc at that time was sitting in a chair with arm rest. The Duke hold her two hand in the armrest and said "Kiss"
    Before the MC could react, he overlapped their kiss, open her mouth with his tongue and french kissing.
    The MC thought that the kiss is very different with their first kiss (ch 25) because in this chapter, the duke clearly showing his desire for her.
    They then have short conversation and the duke caressed her lips that was swollen from the kiss.
    The duke said that it would be nice to have birthday everyday. He also said to MC that in his next birthday (next year) he wanted to wish for dating or marriage.
    The MC shocked because he wanted to date next year and not now. (Served you right Miss MC) in this chapter, MC already want to date the duke.
    The duke then said, he want to wait for her until she really open her heart and that is his next birthday is the duedate for giving the MC time to get used to him and fall for him (Meaning, after that, the duke will moving forward without brakes to have MC/in a real and official relationship).
    Then in the next scene, the ML (Duke Kiar) the friend (Duke Victor). The two have conversation. ML clearly and firmly said that there is no other woman except MC to Victor. And Victor in his heart want to help ML by saying to the empress (his sister) to tell the emperor not to mess around again with ML especially using cheap trick (using women to seduce ML)

I'll post again if i have time...

It seems like i accidentaly deleted my previous spoiler TT. Sorry.
    Anyway in chapter 50 they have misunderstanding and jealous moment of the MC because other women who want to seduced ML by using the resemblance of ML's mother

16. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabella and Kyar got married, Isabella opened a pharma shop.
    She is pregnant, everything revolves around her pregnancy
    Kyle (Kyar adopted son and his nephew, the son of his dead brother and dead sister-in-law) was so happy about having a little sister, that he bought presents and more presents for her future sister, she was the first girl born from Kyar family since the last 100 years.
    Isabella is giving birth to a girl called Ariel, she is of course Isabella and Kyar's daughter

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ariel was born (she had his hair and her eyes), it was a really hard pregnancy, like 12 hours before she came out.
    Kyar and Isabella tried to learn how to raise a baby as much as possible from books
    Kyar was still worried about Isabella, he was scared of having more kids, because Isabella suffered so much from Ariel's come out.
    Ariel only smiled when Kyle was holding her, Kyle vowed to protect her as much as he could

18. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. congchua1301

congchua1301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers.

20. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List: