Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Ms.Wabisabii

Ms.Wabisabii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahh finally done with the 38 pages of discussion of this twisting a dagger in my heart story after waiting for a year for updates:cry::cry::cry:...
    This was my first angst story and oof I'm still reeling over it. This novel made me realize I am a closeted masochist!!!

Okay so I marked some stuff I wanted to respond to, so considering this is from 2017 please forgive me if I am repeating things or if it's outdated and sorry for the long post,

Check out 'Beware of the Villainess' - you don't find out in the beginning, it's kind of a plot twist. The villainess is *chef's kiss*. FYI it's not a tragedy, more comedy. (Read only the manhua, not novel)

IIRC he was obsessed with his knowledge and magic and wanted to live forever, he used Crow as a guinea pig. He thought it worked because Crow was fine but it didn't which is why the father died. Crow only survived because he was stronger so his consciousness remained.

P.S. could you anybody tell me how to update the index page so I could just make reading spoilers easier? Thank you ^^

I repeated that one year.
    Repeat many times over and over.

I tried various things and thought about various things, No matter how many times I repeat that year, I could not escape fate.

Then, there’s no other way except to accept this fate!

Hated by everyone, spoiled, the Lady’s who is chased by never ending fate heartful full-hearted love comedy.

If it's a novel like this, what is with the 'full-hearted love comedy' description!!!? The lies :cautious::cautious:

Could you please recommend some tragedy novels like these but which are completed? I don't think I can take another 2 years of waiting for single updates!!! :notworthy::notworthy:

2. XiaoXin

XiaoXin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this ever end… I just want some cute side stories about FL and ML living together happily

3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so you can go to the spoiler index post on this thread (should be #2 on page 1). There will be a button saying you can edit. Press that and you can type in the previous spoilers OR link other posts in the discussion threads.

to link other posts - once you’re in edit mode, you’ll press the link button and paste the URL of the desired post. To get the URL you need to get the link from each individual post you want to highlight by pressing #number. Then it should be linked and you can update the index that way.

Ms.Wabisabii likes this.
  4. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm.. so what happened to her fiance and sis?

5. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a hunch but I think once fl gone from their life before this marriage happened there will be a butterfly effect where those 2 bitches sis and fiance won't fall in love and find their own path what usually happens in any of this kind of stories but any spoiler why fl father killed her if that bastard ever got any divine punishment for being such a shit :blobthumbsdown::hmm:

Naenia and By.Eve like this.
  6. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the ending, please?

7. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has not ended.

Rose thorns likes this.
  8. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tell me when it's ended
    I hope a happy ever after
    Whic mean the crow and mc will live happily

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  9. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... I'm 100% agreed with you. If we go back to the root of the problem:
    • Then first: Sylvia's birth mother is the real mastermind and the real bitch, who wrote their fate and destiny. If she really love him, why would she want her man to married and sleep with other woman?? She is cazy in my dictionary. And then when she is misses him, she visit him and sleep with him?? Sure she is Slutty woman. And if she is really... Really... love him, she will choose to live with the person she truly loves rather than choose wealth and position and power. But, the fact is, she is choosing her wealth, position and power, so she should let him go... But too bad... She is such a selfish and jealousy person. So... You know the story?! Ugh... I pray to god to never give me a child and descendant like her or her partner in crime.
    • Second: for their Father who doesn't have principle, determination and willingness to love, be faithful man and holding his dearest loved one (his love for Sylvia's mother). He is such a bitch's and bastard's son.
    • Third: Illya's mother. If she can refuse Sylvia's mother request to replace her position as wife. Then she can live and loved her real child.
    • 4th, Sylvia hersefl is also described as a child that is smart, then she should use her brain and eyes to look what the hell in her house?? But she choose like Helena, play blindness and deafness... She is smart and cleaver enough to choose ignor Illya condition and situation. Cause if we being an ignorant man, she has an aliby, although she has to bear a sin, but she has a shield and can be forgiven by poeple who loved her, such as her father and Soleil?! And if she has a magic that can made people love her over her sister, then she is a capable woman. And if she is a puppetter, -this is my assumtion and teory- who can control Soleil action, mind and heart... She is such a scary woman... And her act reminds me of my experiences, when my sister choose her lover over her husband, before her husband divorce her, her husband ask me to marry him. Damn! His question made me think i'm a wrecked her married. And this made me run away from home!. Cause i don't want to be a destroyer of some household.
    • 5th, Soleil. If we pull some assumtion for Illya first life that there is no parallels world. In this case i suspect Sylvia has some magic/puppetter that can control and make Soleil, their parent and another people like maid and servant to choose more caring toward Sylvia than Illya. Then, what happened to Soleil can be explained.
    • 6th, the workers both in Soleil's house and Illya's house.
    And those are the assumtion and teory in this manga after trice reading the manga and those spoilers above. :rolleyes: :oops:
    Sorry for spilling some experience and hatred and prejudices toward people like Helena, Sylvia and her mother and Illya mother, her father and Soleil.

From this strory i will draw conclusion:
    1. Illya charcter develop to she became a woman with a big heart, to accept her fate and let her love toward Soleil go. I don't know if she is forgiving them, but she has good heart. Her heart is not blinded by revenge and envy even though she grew up in those environment and household. She is indeed a wife material.
    2. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Why?? First, in every parallel worlds, Sylvia has same vibe with her mother intentionally or unintentionally and that is confirms my teory. Illya character also has the same as her mother who choose to torments herself emotionally.
    3. This remind me to carefully choose a spouse for my life, cause, seeds and weihgt can affect a childs character and nature in addition to the environment and the way parent educate their children.

And here i'm... I will joint their Club masochists here after read this novel.

Thank for the spoilers on above that give advise to prepare some tissue.

Thank a lot for the spoilers on above.
    Thank for reader to reading my chatter....
    See you again... ​

10. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she got good time dealing with this cause i would've killed him and the sister a long time ago

11. amethystsei

amethystsei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    srsly rooting for ilya and crow (rya)

12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, it's 5years+ already and this game save loop still not ended lmao ...
    So slow... :blobexpressionless:

Fringed Goose likes this.
  13. elibleu

elibleu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for the spoilers! I gave up on the novel after reading 30 chapters as my poor heart couldn’t deal with the anger and rising blood pressure. The perfect ending for me would include her sis and Soleil being burned alive and our FL living happily and trauma free somewhere far away from her trash can of a family.

Nocta and Jukki like this.
  14. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadistic author, masochist mc and lots of theories on spoiler. Why did i even read this piece and my mood is bad but my enthusiasticly masochist curious heart won't let me leave it. What a drag:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::confused:

Naenia and Nocta like this.
  15. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why the father who is in love with the princess would have a child with the maid/İlyas mom even if he was told to marry her. Kind of interesting to me how many parallels there are between the parents and their daughters. İlyas mom and Ilya are living parallel lives of getting married to someone who doesn't love them and having to sacrifice themselves for others. Sylvia and her mom loving someone they shouldn't (and not committing to marriage). Soleil and İlya's dad are both marrying/married to someone they don't love. It's a vicious repeat of history.

Anyway I'm just gonna come back in 2040 when the novel is done.

16. MoreGrace

MoreGrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me for the ending? like after illya dies while saving her sister?

Naenia likes this.
  17. Sorabito

Sorabito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the source complete and people are just waiting on translation?

18. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone have already translated the novel till latest update. We don't know if it's the final chapter or the author still have any thoughts of continuing. So I guess we can consider it the end.

19. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm the translator, and as Cloudland19 said, the translation is up-to-date. I'm still stalking the author's site, where the story is still marked as "ongoing," so if there is a new chapter, I'll translate it. But we shouldn't have any hope.

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants a break from this I can recommend the following: all manga
    1.) Chitra
    2.) I’ll live on as a villainess
    3.) please don’t come to the villainess’s stationary store
    4.) I’m a martial arts villainess but I’m the strongest
    5.) beware of the villainess

for true mindless healing —> laid back camp

we can at least distract ourselves until it’s finished.