Recommendations I need suggestions for bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yanran, May 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Yanran

Yanran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys, code red! I was reading a non bl story called legend of the supreme soldier and I saw tell interaction between the mc and his mecha, and I am really anxious to know if there are any bl novels in which the ML is a cool mecha robot and the mc is human. If that's not possible then please tell me some novels in which the MC is seme and if possible shy and the ML is a uke?

2. byahh

byahh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m sorry i can’t be very helpful, seeing as those are the genres/tropes i enjoy the least - mecha and seme!mc. still, i have one seme!mc to recommend: devil venerable also wants to know” the seme is not shy at all, tho.

still its so, so good, even though its more of a shounen-ai than yaoi, i still can’t recommend this enough.

3. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t usually got for human-non human because of life expectancy differences. So, the only one that comes to mind is the omegaverse arc from ‘Don’t pick up boyfriends from the trash bin’. I also remember reading summary of a story about robot and human called Lovely creature or lowly creature but the robot isn’t a cool mecha but something else.
    As for shy seme MCs, are you okay with untranslated?
    The Foolish Gong was Reborn
    Compassion (Untranslated)

4. Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Such questions should be asked in the "I'm Looking For..." (Don't remember the name of the series or looking for a suggestion?) https://forum.novelupdates.com/forums/im-looking-for.1017

In the "Novel Pickup Request" (Have a novel you want translated? Ask for it here), people are looking for translators, not novels.

5. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. vithc

vithc eternity's nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about the first one (it sounds cool tho), but for the second, have you tried Paper Lover? Mc's pretty cute and there's an interesting sci-fi element to it

7. Yanran

Yanran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys.

8. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    dont be kept man first arc was awesome. Mc wasnt that shy but he was a stranger to things about love. Ml was totaly op and Mc was even afraid of him lol