Spoiler My Lover’s Personality Is A Little Strange

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For novels with this kind of settings, I would prefer to see fl was left alone at the end, isn't she suffered enough duh, why have to force the happy ending lol :blobexpressionless:

2. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!

3. Kimbob

Kimbob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a spoiler!!:blobpeek:
    This is my theory Benjamin is behind all of this:blobangery:
    I think he somehow cast a spell on ML so that he can isolate him and FL. Benjamin is obsessed with FL and his family is known for their magic. While we can say it’s might be Katarina, I just don’t see her doing it after Theo threatened to kill her.
    Sub-theory 1 would be that it’s Benjamin and Katarina :blobhighfive:, with Benjamin being the mastermind.
    And sub-theory 2 is that Benjamin runs way with FL or helps her hide from Theo after she leaves the palace:hmm:

4. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re right. Benjamin is the mastermind. Later when the plan of taking Yves away from Theo successfully, Benjamin will put Katarina in the dungeon. Yves and Ben will fake Yves’s death for Yves to get out of the palace. Theo went crazy for a while after that then his memory came back and he started to look for a holy relic to turn back time to save Yves by waving war on the continent. He didn’t know Yves was alive. Meanwhile, Yves fled to another country with her twin babies, 1girl and 1 boy.

5. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, in which chapter ML regain his memories?

ManhwaFreak and Ac03 like this.
  6. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I can’t really remember but pretty far away, maybe in the 50s chapter

7. Kid_

Kid_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can you give more spoiler about this:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:??? I'm dying to know more about this, benjamin is really crazy, and did theo really get that holy relic:blobflag:? When did he meet yvone again? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

8. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    Theo invaded many countries but all the relics were fakes, at the last country (I forgot the name) he invaded, Yvonne was there in a small town. He found a relic but it wasn’t to turn back time but it could take him to another place. For some reasons if he falls asleep next to it he would go straight to Yvonne’s house in that town and he always met his little daughter there. But he thought it was a dream at first. His little daughter was three years old and looked exactly like Yvonne. He thought he went back in time when Yvvone was a kid ^^. Theo imprisoned the prince of that country and Yvonne was hired to rescue him. Yvonne was a popular witch in that town. On the night Yvonne went to rescue the prince, she and Theo fought and that’s when they met again and he started looking for her. But by the time he found her home, she and the kids had already left. Yvonne’s youngest brother Brian was still alive and Theo told him to bring Yvonne back and Chernicia will be reinstated. Brian met Yvonne and said he didn’t want to be the headmaster because he was going to marry soon to a woman he loved. And he asked Yvonne to restart the family. Yvonne agreed but they didn’t tell Theo about it. So on the day of the reinstatement, Theo thought Brian would be the headmaster but Yvonne appeared and got the blessings. Theo was in a daze the whole time because he couldn’t believe it was real that he saw Yvonne in front of him. All this while Yvonne gave him the cold shoulder because she still thought Theo went crazy and waved war because of his beloved fiancée Katarina. It’s just a big misunderstanding but she wouldn’t forgive him or let him know the kids are his children. He wasn’t even welcomed to her house or to play with the kids. It was pretty sad. That’s all I read and that was to chapter 79

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    Monica.93, Nanashy, clraei and 44 others like this.
  9. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how was their reunion?? and their children reactions? did yvonne went back with him?

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  10. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    Note that all the way to chapter 79, Theo and Yvonne still didn’t know Theo lost memory because of Benjamin’s magic. And Yvonne still was clueless the whole time thinking that Theo still loved katarina. There were a few really sad chapters after Yvonne faked her death and Theo regained memory. Theo was really broken. He felt so guilty about all the mean words and mean things he did to her. He kept the faked Yvonne‘s dead corpse the whole time and talked to it. It was really heartbreaking. He really broke down. All the while he was basically crazy talking to a corpse, Yvonne and Ben in Ferdinand happy living there. While Ben rebuilding Ferdinand to get rid of all the bad memories for Yvonne, Yvonne was on a vaccination on an island. And katarina was confined in a dungeon.

Fabulous, Monica.93, Nanashy and 45 others like this.
  11. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will misunderstanding will clear:cry:??
    What will fl reaction??

12. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read farther because I ran out of money to buy the chapters lol. Every chapter is paid. Not free one a day like some other novels

13. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u for ur sacrifice

14. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Benjamin maybe be to blame for Theo losing his memories but aside from that he didn't brainwashed Theo, manipulate his memories or anything, how Theo mistreated Yves (and everyone else) is due to his 'real' (thrash) personality so he isn't completely blameless, at least he is consistent being a jerk to anyone.

15. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s true too, but it doesn’t change the fact that it was heartbreaking when I read those chapters when he went crazy and crying and regretting what he did to a corpse

ManhwaFreak, torte1315, Ac03 and 4 others like this.
  16. Kid_

Kid_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's got what he deserve, but still i feel bad for him. Just why on earth yvone has to surrounded by crazy obsessive guy. But back again, that is what made this story be more interisting . And also thank you so muchhh, you're our hero:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

17. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all these spoilers. Bless your soul!

18. chomiaaa

chomiaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the emperor actually love Katarina before Yvonne left the palace? Or was he just still pretending?

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  19. Kid_

Kid_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he did not love katarina. Theo just made an agreement with her, she will help theo find yvone's trace (her trace stop at ferdinand) and theo will help her to get ferdinand (actually she want the empress seat, but you know theo will never give it to her because the empress seat is only for yvone)
    Sorry for my bad writing, english is not my native languange

20. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! do you happen to remember what chapter did MC give birth?