I have great stories, i just can't draw or write .

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lorcilblue, May 3, 2022.

?

Is this good?

1. no.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. it needs some work

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. interesting..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lorcilblue

Lorcilblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi !
    <idk why i made this>
    [story ideas]

story 1 <genre: ENT, Reincarnation, Demon(s)>
    A demon god reincarnates as an idol .
    The idol is very popular. People love him/her <dont know gender>
    The problem is the demon god can't dance, sing or act (which the former-idol did) and is unfamiliar with the current environment .
    Even though he is now in that idols body he isn't able to do those abilities
    but he has his own strengths,
    he uses them and makes the idol gain even more popularity overseas. He manages to learn how to sing, dance, and do things idols do, but it took time with the help of the former-idols friend who now knows about the demons secret (the reincarnation) .
    Forgot to put /can't fit in: every 7 days the demon somehow turns into another human who looks like its original form. but it doesn't go to hell .
    demon stays human.
    it just has the features the demon has in its original form(hair color, height, eye color, skin color , etc)
    Its uncompleted as you can see

Grandpa_World likes this.
  2. Obserwator

Obserwator [Gamer of Life] [Naturalist] [Universalist]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a story but first step to creating an awesome story...

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm all depend on execution, trash idea with great execution can be great story while great idea with trash execution will be trash story~

so pick your pen and start write... even genius need practice~

ongoingwhy and Silver Snake like this.
  4. vithc

vithc eternity's nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun concept. You seem to like idol stories quite a bit eh?~ If you're happy with it, just try to write it up, develop the characters, settings, etc. It doesn't have to be a full-blown novel or anything, just polish up your idea a bit.

Since you're just starting out, try for smth around <3000 words, a simple short story, a prologue, or anything really, see where it goes. If it turns out alright, you can add more to it and/or draw it out when you're able to.

Writing could be really relaxing and makes for a nice hobby/passion, who knows, maybe it can be yours too

5. Lorcilblue

Lorcilblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMg y'all thanks but i just wrote this thread hoping someone would take it and turn it into an actual story and add more to it . My writing is a mess, sometimes the things i write out don't make any sense. I thought this would be an interesting story too.

But if someone who can't even speak properly (i can, i just blabber out stupid shat) yet make a story make sense without adding things that have absolutely nothing to do with a certain concept/theme EXPLAIN THINGS THOROUGHLY ?!

Sorry. i wish i could write too, i really do :blobpensive:

i agree, i just had no idea what to put for the subtitle