Spoiler Please Give Me the Pacifier

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i don't know any website that have this novel:blobsweat:

Marianovelupdate likes this.
  2. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I'm looking forward to the time mc tell the crowns or the crowns learn who she really is.

3. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we still don't what happened to Melaine in the end or why he killed her? Does no have spoilers on that?

5. atlas2311

atlas2311 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our FL won't kill him. She will use a magic tool I guess (I forgot what it is) and stab Melaine with it. The tool can turn back time for the person who got sttabed by it. So Melaine turn back into before he met the FL (so he basically never met her and forgot everything) after that he was sent to a farm and was raised by a couple there.

So, he is upset because even though Hella brought him with her. To him it seems like Hella doesn't care about him. Because she never talk or console him i guess, so he hate her because of it.

charisa, Emma626, Hiatari and 2 others like this.
  6. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, ngl that's quite disappointing. Even the reason why he killed her is mediocre.
    Well let's hope he gets raised well this time. And thank you so much for the spoiler♡

Herbie420 and atlas2311 like this.
  7. alchemical

alchemical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where does Sharent and Balian's sister come into play? Raan I think her name is?

I'm assuming she doesn't take Sharina/Celina away.

myiameow96 likes this.
  8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they never learn she is not the real Serena?Uncle and grandpa should drown in guilt!!

9. LhianaLhune

LhianaLhune Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all I can see is her being abuse and neglected .and the og sherina death.... you guys just keep repeating it many times. I was hoping to know why did clown fam. let her enter the academy? maybe she was wrong for her pov

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  10. K1ndNaru

K1ndNaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent manwha chapter, they said something about sending illegitimate children to the academy but that was from the mc's pov. They are starting to think of her of being somewhat, part of the family so they think she should be educated, maybe?

11. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your splendid spoilers, @Sara0jan! Wuv you!

Sara0jan likes this.
  12. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me what will happen to her when she goes to the orphanage? is the orphanage good or bad one? what will happen after they've found out she left the mansion? please:cry::cry::cry::oops:

Tsukasa55 likes this.
  13. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do they react when she leaves the mansion? Do they understand her drawings( words)?

K1ndNaru likes this.
  14. K1ndNaru

K1ndNaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoiler is in this thread under 3 years old, first runaway: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/please-give-me-the-pacifier.109887/page-2
    So the orphanage is bad. I feel sorry for the mc. The fear of being abandoned and neglected like the original Serena is still there.

AnniePoo and Tsukasa55 like this.
  15. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsukasa55 and K1ndNaru like this.
  16. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh... I'm crying because Asmodeus didn't tell her honestly. And I don't know about Asmodeus' death. :cry::cry:

Why Author didn't write about Interaction between Hella and Asmodeus as a family in his last days? :cry::cry: because in this story he seems very regretful and she has some feeling to her real father. I didn't expect this ending. I wanna some side stories too!

K1ndNaru, Sara0jan and Tsukasa55 like this.
  17. Medivh

Medivh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck so the orphanage or academy whatever issue was never resolve? It is a big misunderstanding right? What the hell happen? Spoilers were incomplete or it doesnt really exist.

18. Soara

Soara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For goodnesses sake, I thought the novel was pretty realistic as far as the emotional growth goes. The neglect can not be brushed off and it isn’t brushed off in the story either. They acknowledge they were complete shit heads back then. In least that is better than most novels where the family either never talk about the abuse again or say it is not their fault and comes up a ridiculous excuse for it to not acknowledge their faults. The only difference between this neglected baby and all the other neglected babies out there in other novels like this is that all the other babies had in least one loyal and caring maid looking after them. Otherwise they would have died in their cribs too for as far as I can see it, most babies in other stories like this, they get similar treatment or worse aside from that one loyal maid. So far this forum is saying it is alright to forgive all the other “parent” in the other novels for doing the exact same thing because the baby miraculously lived.

And about the MC’s attitude to the neglected as being mild is because she experienced way worse conditions before. All this family does is neglect her but I am pretty sure her previous master did a lot worse. She also has never experience anything better for most of the time, the people she meet treat her exactly the same as that family or worse. Never been loved so what did you expect her to act. She did not know better and that is why her relationships crumbled in the first life. She has closed herself off from other people due to her experiences, devaluing herself all the time, treating herself like a tool, and stubbornly trying to prove she has worth to everyone, including herself so she doesn’t just die off in a ditch. It is a miracle she has not committed suicide yet from falling into depression.

IsaacaHawke and K1ndNaru like this.
  19. Trevlor

Trevlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its so unfair for the orignal baby i just wish mc didn't forgive them in favor of the orignal baby

Herbie420, evanesco99211 and K1ndNaru like this.
  20. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When its updating again?