Forgotten Title another chinese transmigration novel! highschool i think.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TheLibrarianButShesAce, May 3, 2022.

1. TheLibrarianButShesAce

TheLibrarianButShesAce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it's me again, i'm looking for another novel i forgot about.
    The mc is a girl and she transmigrates into the body of someone with the same name as her. I can't clearly remember her objective but i think it was either: 1) help the male lead and/or prevent his sad backstory or 2) stop the blackening of the villain. When she transmigrates she is in the middle of a confrontation with the male lead, in a group. I think they were in an alley or smthn. Og!mc was currently cross dressing as a man to get into a gang(?) she admired, bc they wouldn't accept her as a girl (maybe for some sexist reason or smthn else, cant remember). She stops the confrontation and gives him a bandage i think.
    I remember her saying that og!mc's parents rlly loved her and let her do whatever she wanted. She cut and dyed her hair yellow and put lots of make up on b4 going to school (i think the makeup was to disguise her face or smthn?). When she dyed her hair black again and washed her face, they described her as rlly pretty and androgynous, and ppl couldnt rlly tell her gender. I think the male lead was an illegitimate child? or an unloved one.

That's all i can remember for now, keep in mind that i last read this in 2019 so some things may be incorrect, also sorry for the paragraph

2. Bunga Kantan

Bunga Kantan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. TheLibrarianButShesAce

TheLibrarianButShesAce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!!!!! I've been trying to find this forever-