Spoiler Another Heaven 언아더 헤븐

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Aug 15, 2020.

1. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Author: Yoo Ha Hwang
    Korean Novel (Raws) : Ridibooks (You'll need adult verification on ridibooks site to view)
    Manhwa: None at this time.
    Rating: 19+
    Volumes: 3 main volumes + 1 side story volume
    Tags: Romance, Dark Epic Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Time travel, Mature

Naver Blogs: Link

Plot (MTL):
    He never called her name.
    His life, full of murder and blood, is hell.
    One day, a small woman appeared in front of me.
    A woman who doesn't match the world he knew at all.
    In his dark-stained life, light began to pour.

The moment the door to another world opened, a
    devil-like man appeared before his eyes.
    A man who cannot exist in the world she knew.
    As soon as I learned the reason for his darkness, I
    began to fall for him who was cruel.

She gave him a name, and
    he gave her his life.

"Call my name."

There is only one word each other is waiting for.
    It's just one word that arouses their souls.​

The time period is modern Korea and an alternative universe called Arthur World. Some humans can travel between the two dimensional worlds but only for a period of time.

Arthur Wold has 3 main areas. The Cals of the East are made up of warriors, The south are a power group of Wizards and final is the area of Limerick is where researchers are. Arthur world is made up of magic, monsters, kings and queens. Arthur world is also filled with monsters called Yoma.

Our main character is Eun-woo. Her family's secret is that Eun-woo's grandmother had suddenly been transported into Arthur World where she meet Eun-woo's grandfather. After various adventures, Eun-woo's grandmother had children and one of them was Eun-woo's father Ryan (리안이). Ryan, born in Arthur World changed dimensions to Korea where he met Eun-woo's mother Sua and since then has settled in Korea having two children.

Like their father, both Eun-woo and her bother Sun-woo can travel between the two worlds. Eun-woo was there before with her father when she was really young to visit her uncles and cousins who still live there.

Eun-woo has been a sous chef at a famous Korean restaurant for the past 2 years. She leaves her job as she plans to head to the U.S. to attend Culinary Institute of America. Getting her life in order to prepare for her journey, Eun-woo father, at a family dinner announces that he and Eun-woo's brother are going to take a trip to Arthur World in order to attend a relative's wedding.

After a cute family discussion and her family is worried about Eun-woo who is still depressed from the death of her best friend Sarah, Eun-woo is convinced to go to Arthur world instead of her brother for the wedding.

On her travel in Arthur World Eun-woo is suddenly is transported to Arthur world of the past. There she meets a black clad warrior who goes by the number Ten, then later Number 4 and then 3 who lives in the black tower in the kingdom of Limerick.

Eun-woo and the black warrior will need each other to survive.

Spoils away!

Note: This is a long series and has a high rating on ridibooks which got me interested. I hope a translator group can pick this up. :blobupset:.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  2. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Edited MTL Translation ---

White cotton curtains fluttered softly in the breeze seeping through the window. Moonlight added luster to the black piano. Neatly laid stuffed toys and organized pink items revealed the gentle personality of the room owner lying on the bed. The girl was sleeping. With her hands together like a baby, and with her long eyelashes hanging over her youthful smooth cheeks, she was in a happy dream that only she could see. The girl had nothing to fear.

Growing up in love, she was full of peace, and she believed that the future would also be peaceful. Perhaps the dream the girl had at that moment was such a future. She must have been dreaming of an extremely ordinary and happy dream of living with a loving family. At that time, time and space lost steam for a very short time.

Someone appeared silently in the girl's room. The sleeping girl saw nothing. Only her slightly moved fingers seemed to feel a sense of alienation at the moment of distortion. It was a man who showed up. His interstitial hell was with him as always. The smell of blood from his entire god drowned the light that had hung in the girl's room and encroached the surroundings like a mist around him.

He was breathing heavily. The power of the soul that was cut for this moment was great. Tired of endless fighting, his body could hardly bear the present, which turned everything against it. When he returned to his original position, if there was another battle waiting for him, he might not be able to do this anymore. Nevertheless, now was more important to him. He had to meet her. She was asleep a few steps ahead. But his feet that were about to approach were nailed in place.

He couldn't believe it. Even though it was her, it was not her. Even though he knew she was her only from her scent, he couldn't admit it. A small body wrapped in a blanket, slender wrists, and a small, delicate face. She was too young.

The man's eyes were rippling like waves. Did you mean this? At that time, he said. Time won't go the same way. So he thought maybe he might meet her older than him. He didn't care a bit as long as he could meet her. He never imagined she'd come to a time when she didn't know him.

The man's hand went up to his mouth. The grieving groan he made could only be heard by himself. 'He' had been warned again. He said that because it was just a dream-like meeting, words could not be communicated and could not be touched. I can't explain to her. You can't even let yourself know. I can't say what I was supposed to say... The rough breath became more rapid due to the pain that digs into the pit of one's stomach. Only his gaze, who couldn't approach her, completely covered her. Was it because of the weight of the emotion contained in the gaze?

The girl woke up with the feeling of stroking her body. The eyelids fluttered in their large sleepy eyes like the first winged action of a butterfly. And the girl saw him. The man had to cry out in surprise, but the girl didn't. There was no light in the room. Nevertheless, she could see him clearly. She thought this situation was so dreamlike that it was not real. The man was someone the girl had never seen before. Tall height, short hair, shoulders fluttering with breath, scarred body tired face revealed between the island of clothing with deep furrows, so sad eyes... It was rather like him, not a girl, in a dark dream.

The moment she saw the overwhelming sadness in his eyes, an emotion wriggled in the girl's heart. Clear tears gradually emerged in the girl's eyes. It was a tear of unknown reason. The girl didn't usually cry. But now the girl couldn't stop the flow from her eyes. She wanted to hug him. Wanting to soothe him, the girl stretched out her arms. She tried to embrace him, one step away from him. When he saw the girl's gestures, his face was became distorted.

She gives me her hand.

Do you know me? No, everything. She can't do that now. She doesn't know a thing. Nevertheless, they stretch out their hands like salvation. Like she did a long time ago. Like that again, stretching your arms to me.

At last the pain he could longer endure burst out of him. The transparent film of tears that contained the girl's appearance pushed out of his eyes and fell to the floor. He did not wipe the tears flowing down his face. He only saw her. He couldn't breathe a breath in this instant meeting. He wanted to hug her only once, only once. He wanted to say something he couldn't say. He hoped with the remaining sands of his life would be washed away and changed.

Knowing he couldn't touch, he too also opened his arms. The girl did not close her eyes. She also instinctively realized that she could never catch this miraculous moment beyond time and space again. At the moment of hugging, he knew that the soul had a touch. Though they could not touch each other's bodies, they felt each other clearly, and in their translucent overlapping bodies, it was she who hugged them and he was the one who was being hugged. With her arms wide enough to hold both arms, she warmly embraced his shoulders. Holding his tears as if they were already in her heart, as if a moment had not existed.

It was a feeling that transcends all the moments that don't exist yet. His trembling hands touched her back, which she couldn't even feel. Despite such a weak encounter, his endless hell gives all its place to joy. He thought it would be okay if he could just stop the time. If they could be together, it didn't matter if they couldn't hear or touch.

But the end came more abruptly than the beginning, and the darkness and the smell of blood that came with him disappeared first. His body quickly became transparent. Even the time of parting was a luxury for them. He anxiously found her face. He opened his mouth to the ear and shouted bloodily.

He couldn't say one of these words to her. He shouted thousands or tens of thousands of times in his mind, but she never heard his voice. Even though he shouted very loudly, nothing was heard.

The girl's heart was flooded with sadness. Someone whispered in her heart, the pain of tearing. Silly person, she thought. Don't shout out in pain like that. Don't try to tell me. I already know what you're talking about. I know even if you don't tell me. Just to say this. Did you save your life again? The girl raised her face.

He nodded. Heard, and laughed. His cry slowly closed his mouth. His distorted face unfolded again. There was a twitch around his mouth. Now, he realized that she was right inside the girl mind. I knew she had heard the words. He didn't want to waste anything for this moment.

He took both his hands to his face. He pushed his hand hards to disperse all the tears that remained of him. Again he raised his head and laughed hard, very hard and smiled. His true smile, which no one could see, that only she knew, faced the girl's smiling face. We knew each other. I have to spend this time smiling, Knowing that we can't be together. Because I have to remember. So the girl was smiling when he disappeared again into the abyss.

Only a girl is left in the room. The girl clenched her fist. The raging pain spread throughout her body. From the hot skin down to bitter to the fingertips. The pain of sadness tearing her stomach hit her for a moment.

"Uh." Was everything a dream? The darkness was gone and the room was full of moonlight. The girl returned to reality. Her body was damp with sweat. The memory of the dream was all gone. She felt like she had met someone, but couldn't remember his face or appearance. All the dream left behind was a painful heart cut off y a lingering smell left in the room. It was a faint fishy metallic smell that was unfamiliar to her.

"Oh." The girl grabbed the bed again. This time it was clear that it was a real. A dull pain rang inside her. The first sensation she experienced was unfamiliar. Her lower body was heavy and throbbing as if one flesh had fallen from his stomach. (Aka: Cramps) The girl did not panic. She had already learned from her mother what had just happened to her body. Raised this light. She then looked up on the bed sheet that she was lying on.

The bright red blood remained between her legs. The girl, who stared blankly, covered the blooming flowers with her hands. A 14-year-old dawned from girl womanhood. Eun-woo had never forgotten the memory of that day left by a dark dream that she could no longer remember.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks interesting!!:blob_plusone:

RaiLi likes this.
  4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though its just the prologue, it sounds so sad.:blob_teary::blobcry: