Korean For my abandoned love / 버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Wapdyne, May 30, 2021.

1. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    9B7F5768-D614-47F6-8B97-AED68F40C3D8.jpeg
    Name: for my abandoned love
    Raw link: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=5961394
    NU Link: none
    Why it should get picked up: it seems interesting and kind of different from other novels I’ve read. The main character reincarnates in a novel, but dies again and returns at the end of the novel trying to save the 2nd male lead from committing suicide
    Description: (mtl)
    I was in possession of the novel “Rophan” which i loved to the extent that I ran the Nth regular run.
    Although a commoner, thanks to the body of a wealthy commoner,
    I bought the status of a fallen aristocrat, attended a noble family banquet, and watched the romance of the characters in the original.

I wondered if I would go back to reality after seeing the ending like that……
    Somehow even after the ending, i was not released from the charade and lived my life in the original.
    As a result, I got to know the stories behind the scenes that I didn't want to know.
    My favorite sub man, Kaelus has died.

Living in exhaustion in the original without him, I eventually fell ill and died.
    Now, I wanted to return to reality, but what kind of joke of fate made me come back to the end of the novel overnight.
    This is definitely… … to save my favorite, right?

Edit: not the English title literally being in the cover art and me posting the MTL title :facepalm:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  2. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

hawke05 likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sarah.anna

sarah.anna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. UneAmeSolitaire

UneAmeSolitaire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. mreberry

mreberry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imho, For my abandoned 'bias' is a more fitting title since it's about a character in a novel.

7. Sehyinna

Sehyinna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is amazing, already had 6 eps in naverwebtoon (5 eps in novel). The caracters are draw beautifully, i really love it :aww:
    Ps. sorry if my english is not good
    Hestia : from another world, she love kaelrus who is the 2nd ML in her favorite novel, she is an extra (commoner that really rich). she bought noble title with the money she had.
    she just want to watch story until end from a far. After the original story end she hope that she can comeback to her original world but she can't back, she depressed because she is alone in another world without family and friend. She secluded herself by living in the forest and then meet with 2ML when she hope to disappear. She invite the 2ML to her house, she thought that maybe she can live and support kaelrus, so she gave kaelrus time to be alone but when she got back to her home kaelrus is already die
    Kaelrus: Marquis, depressed because he is abandoned by his friend, the crown prince and the woman that he love, the saintess. Commit suicide in the night when the crown price and the saintess married but failed, in the end he died 1 year later in MC house
    Diana, saintess, commoner, got noble title because kaelrus gave the temple a part of his land, is married to the crown prince, abandon kaelrus because kaelrus kill the evil duke family by poisoned their tea

A day after kaelrus die, there is an artikel about the crown prince and crown princess, that they had conflict, and what is the future of the kingdom (because they just married for 1 year) . Hestia (MC) is mad because kaelrus sacrificed for nothing, he abandoned while protect them, MC come to the temple, "if there is a god, please save my kaelrus". After that, she wakes up in the day when the crown prince marry the saintess (diana), in the day when kaelrus first committed suicide.

I think the OFL is naive or maybe hide her true personality, bcz when she become royal family she never come to the temple again, there is rumor that said she lost her divine power

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  8. R04951

R04951 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who is the artist of the novel cover?

9. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lxina0, spider and R04951 like this.
  10. yasameen

yasameen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel translated in English? Because I have been looking for it for a very long time

bluepall likes this.
  11. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleeeaaasseeeeeeeeei :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

12. Hama Star123

Hama Star123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one tell me name of the novel

13. R04951

R04951 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sub male in the original story died.
    The only reason I could live in this world. The one and only joy that supported my life here. my dearest
    I really didn't expect the story after the happy ending to go like this.
    At first, I thought I was having a vivid dream.
    I fell asleep while driving N rounds of a romance novel that was obviously completed, but when I woke up, it was an unfamiliar place.
    No, to be honest, it wasn't unfamiliar. Because this place was none other than in the novel I was traveling through.
    It was a really strange experience. Although it is a novel and not a novel, to put it another way, this place is clearly unreal, but in reality it has become a reality that touches the skin.
    Anyway, one day, suddenly, I became a passer-by 1 with no name in the novel.

From that day on, I enjoyed the novel, feeling more lively than VR.
    Fortunately, the wealth he had was generous for no reason, and he poured all of this money generously into doing things. In order to see the main characters up close, I bought the status of the Fallen Nobility with money in advance. Then, wouldn't it be possible to properly follow the nobility's banquet? As a true fanatic, I was so excited to see the female, male, and sub male passing by in front of my eyes.
    First of all, the female lead. As described in the novel, long pink hair with a delicate pearly hue. Bright eyes with a mysterious mixture of blue and green, like the color of the sea at Hyeopjae Beach. Perhaps it was because she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and just passing by, light powder seemed to scatter. As the role of providing the most powerful cider in the novel, he was very bold.
    I went to the temple for treatment with the sole purpose of taking a closer look at the female protagonist's face. It was a minor abrasion, but after paying a huge donation and confronting the saint, it was truly worth the money.
    And the other two who had no choice but to put her on top of her beauty ranking jointly with Yeoju. The Crown Prince who is in the position of a dignified man. And his best friend, a young marquis, a sub-man who opposes a man over a woman.
    Namjoo perfectly satisfied the needs of black haired male maniacs. A combination of black hair and gold eyes. Besides, like the best man in the world view in the movie, he had a body for a body, a head for a head, and even his innate status. It was a character that the writer was determined and drove only the best.
    And salty my I'm a sub male. He was originally cold-hearted, and he was not shy about making cruel decisions at times for the sake of a purpose, but he was the sweetest man in the world only as a female lead. And in spite of his desperate love for the female lead, he was a man of misfortune who did not receive the female lead's choice in the end.
    The original plot was as follows.
    Diana, a saint with healing powers called divine power. A great priest of the gods who always shows love by the side of the weak. Her heart was as beautiful as her beauty, and she was called the only hope in an empire where all kinds of greed and trickery were rampant.

There were two men who lost her heart to her. Crown Prince Helios and his best friend, Marquis Caelus. The two men, through their position and her fortune, helped her side by side and helped her make the world a better place.

“Diana. Your thoughts are always right. I will join you too.”

“Never forget that I am always behind you. Diana.”

Of course, there were also villains who stood up to these protagonists. The Duke of Orcus, the head of the aristocratic faction, and his daughter, Princess Letona. He was a typical villain who did not hesitate to commit unscrupulous crimes for their own benefit. As they confronted them, the love and love triangle of the three main characters deepened.

The villain Letona, who opposes her mistress, tormented Diana. Powered by a family power that even her emperor was not afraid of, she dreamed of marrying Helios and becoming the future empress.
    “Isn't the noblest blood suitable for the noblest of the Empire? Not like a woman born of low blood.”
    “If the Dukes of Orcus do not wish to establish a new principality, they will have to accept this marriage. His Majesty the Emperor.”
    The emperor's authority is shaken without mercy by the breath of the nobles. The Crown Prince is driven into an unwanted marriage over the woman he loves. In the end, as soon as he discovers evidence of the duchess's crimes for his friend and the woman he loves, he doesn't hesitate to release the gun.
    “The only way to uproot the peasant is now. If the imperial family comes forward, I can get a counterattack, so this time I have no choice but to move alone.”
    Here, the decisive moment emerged that the sub-male did not receive the choice of her mistress. It was the duke and his daughter who induced themselves to drink their own tea. Although they ended their lives by suicide, Subnam had killed them anyway.
    Yeo-ju fiercely criticized the sub-man's behavior. It was the decision of the sub man to cut off the shoots in advance for fear that the daughter and daughter of the Duchess of Haengyeona would receive only lenient punishment and would again oppose the prince and the saint, but she rebuked the woman as cruel and immoral. Moreover, she pointed out, that he, who was only a marquise, allowed the duke and princess to die on his own accord, as a clear overreach.
    “Caelus! How can you drive someone to choose death for themselves? How cruelly pushed... … ! Besides, you have neither the right nor the right to do that!”
    So Yeo-ju completely turned her back on the sub-man.
    The villain's death restored the empire to peace, and the novel ended with a happy wedding between the female and male characters.
    The decisive factor that made this novel so popular was the charm of the male and sub male, no matter what anyone said. The dignified and wonderful Helios and the thoughtful and gentle Caelus. Towards Diana, a strong female lead who pours out unstoppable slurs towards the nobles even though she is from a commoner, the male is a tsundere-nam, and the sub-male is a sweet-hearted man, dividing the readers' stock. It was said that it was too cruel to choose just one person, so some readers commented that they would rather make it a reverse harem.

Unfortunately, I was one of those people who bought Subman stock. I was also firmly afflicted with the sub disease, which some ropan readers are prone to.

Even at the end of the story of the queen and the prince, she still did not give up her affection for the sub-man. You don't know how much I touched my heart while reading the ending. Our sub-man will also be happy later, he said, meeting a good person who recognizes his sincerity so that he can forget Yeo-ju and start over.

At the beginning of the novel, I possessed it, and by the time I saw the ending, more than a year had passed. I witnessed the wedding ending between the Crown Prince and the Queen with a sad heart. With the generous amount of money, I was able to attend the wedding party of the two.
    A sub man who wishes happiness for the two of them with a lonely smile. I looked at him with a sad heart more than anyone else.
    Be sure to be happy he must be happy
    You're a smart person, so you won't dwell on a passing first love for long. Please shake off the pain of this broken heart, get up and live your life proudly.
    I secretly begged and prayed again.
    To be honest, I thought possessiveness in the novel was a long dream. So, after seeing the ending, I thought I could return to my real reality. No, the novel is over, so there's no reason for me to be here any longer. I'm a person who still has a lot of work left to do in real life!
    But to my surprise, I opened my eyes again in this novel. I was perplexed because I had no way of knowing why the possession was not being released. I went out into the street to find any clues.
    And the news that came along with the blue sky.
    my dear Subman Caelus,
    He said he took his own life.
    His eyes were puffy and his throat was sobbing.
    My best friend passed away in extreme despair without receiving any consolation from anyone.
    I never wanted an ending like this. should have lived well You should have lived your life courageously, letting go of your broken heart soon.
    There are no more regrets left in this world. He couldn't hate the woman and man couple who forced him to turn his back on the world so much. The affection I had for them when I was a reader of the novel disappeared like smoke. I never forgave Diana and Helios for abandoning Caelus.

I couldn't even open my eyes from reality. Life in the novel continued without meaning. In the meantime, I hated starving, so I worked at random, collecting the back stories of the main couple.
    After the saint became the Crown Prince, her healing powers gradually weakened. Her strongest reason for making her the companion of her prince, gradually lost her power. The couple's bean pods, which made them only look at each other, were peeled off little by little. The fiery love between the two main characters lasted less than two years at most.

It's a love that cools down so quickly. Then, why did my best love give up her life? My whole life was filled with emptiness and anger.

It was a life without regrets, so I couldn't take good care of my health. One day, when I was sick enough to die, I clenched my teeth and went to the temple.
    He collected all the last remaining money and asked the priest. Please let me see the saint just once.
    But the priest replied that she could no longer allow her saint, who had now sat on her high throne, to meet with a lowly man like me. Saint Diana, a priest of the temple and a friend of the common people, no longer existed.
    I just lost her reason. They ran into any closet used as a place of prayer. He closed the door and shouted at the god who created this world and the author of the novel with evil.
    Save my darling!
    I have been living without even knowing why I possessed this world, and my only hope that somehow managed to continue this purposeless life, to have my dearest friend, Caelus die.
    Either save him or kill me. please do something
    Till Jin runs out and collapses, Till I die.
    So I cried and cried again.
    And at that moment, a miracle happened.
    I collapsed in the temple and opened my eyes again.
    Unbelievably,
    I met my favorite Caelus.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  15. yasameen

yasameen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much I'm so happy please update moree

justinesal and Ewillan like this.
  16. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “… … ?”

It must have been that he fell asleep while using the whale whale evil in the prayer area of the temple, but when he opened his eyes, he saw my familiar home—to be honest, it still doesn’t feel like my real home.

who moved? No, there is no one among the priests to move me? They don't even know who I am, and even if they do, the priests aren't the kind of people who are so relaxed that they inquired about the location of my house and took me so quietly.

I woke up with my head tilted... … .

"ah… … ?”

body is light it doesn't hurt It was almost a dying body because I didn't take care of my health at all. How do you feel about waking up? Did you even rejuvenate? Wait, what? recovery?

As a lover of ropan novels, it is the first thing that comes to mind. no way?! I ran back and forth to the desk.

Since I was possessed in the novel, I have carefully checked the date. Wouldn't it be natural for a steamed fan who drove N cars to be curious about when major events will occur?

It's a little overbearing to feel that my body has rejuvenated after only 1 or 2 years, but I don't feel any pain anywhere. Isn't that enough grounds for my suspicions?

“!”

And again. The premonition of the Ropan readers was correct. returned Not just the beginning of the novel, but the end of the novel.

The finale of the novel is the wedding ceremony of the female maiden Diana and her male lord Helios. I reflexively looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was almost time for the wedding reception to end. How can you come back at such an exquisite timing?!

But suddenly a question comes to mind. Who the hell and why did you bring me back?

But soon he shook his head vigorously to shake off all the thoughts.

“Worry about it later… … !”

Caelus died on the night of the wedding ceremony of the Crown Prince and his wife. So now is the time for Caelus to still be alive!

My dearest whom I miss very much, the sub-man of the novel. caelus. A white, expressionless face. Brilliant silver-white hair tied neatly. Mysterious purple eyes, which are rare in the world in this novel.

The two years that he endured alone after he passed away was utterly vain to me. To be honest, I have no regrets about this world anymore, but if I ever see the face of the living Caelus again.

I didn't have to worry about more miscellaneous life here. I can't let him die. Since I have traveled back in time like this, I must save my best friend.

There is no need to worry about going against the original. Because, as of today, the novel has reached a complete conclusion, and after that, no serials will be uploaded. Of course, this world must still be a virtual world created by the artist, but it is not a serialized part anyway. It's okay if I change it! In other words, it can be said that it is a realistic secondary creation.

Will I be able to return to my present life after saving Caelus? I don't know. But even if not, today I must bring him down.

The reason Caelus was so heartbroken was none other than Diana. Because she abandoned him. Due to her cruel and callous treatment in the process of destroying her villain who was opposing Diana and her family, Diana severely criticized Cael Ruth and turned her back on him coldly.

Is there anything more desperate than a loved one not knowing the truth? Was it as easy as eating a meal to kill a villain called Caelus? Couldn't he have expected that the rebuke would come back to him?

Definitely not. Caelus really wanted to keep Diana safe, even at the risk of everything.

Only by removing this despair from the heart of Caelus can he be saved. Not to make Diana, who was already married to her prince, remarry her Caelus, but to make her realize his sincerity that she truly loved her. Ultimately, what I want is for Diana to deeply regret for dumping Caelus.

If her Crown Prince Helios wooed her Diana with her fiery passion, Cael Ruth enveloped her with her subtle warmth. Was it so warm that it just felt like comfortable air? In the end, Diana didn't say she was grateful to Caelus.

Shouldn't the Crown Prince couple be happy? yes. If you're happy, it should be good for both of you. But if I know that there are people who are so desperate and discouraged that they have turned their backs on the world behind that happiness, I think they shouldn't just walk the flowery path so easily. Anyway, throughout the novel, Diana was strong thanks to the two men's utmost sincerity, and she only walked the cider path! So now it's time to take a sneak peek at the dirt road.

Why should a woman's heart be inclined only to her man, even if she does the same thing? If this was real and not a novel, she must have been tossing and turning between two wonderful men at least once.

But now her novel is over, and the woman who chose her male lead, blinded by her prince buff without her much thought, is 'seriously worried' about her love, which she skipped over even later. will have to go through

Therefore, I will gladly assume the role of the ‘villain’ in the story after the ending. There is no longer a bystander as a reader and an extra of the novel. From now on, I plan to actively intervene in this world and the relationship between the protagonists.

Diana. I will take back all of the things you received from Caelus and the things you enjoyed thanks to Caelus. So I will make you realize how much Caelus has given you in your life and how thoughtless your accusations against him were.

I drove a wagon the size of the palm of my hand and drove frantically to the marquis. Meanwhile, the sun had completely set, and only the stars twinkled in the dark sky. It's a beautiful night, but there's no time to admire.

Finally arrived at Caelus's mansion. He jumped out of the carriage and recklessly grabbed the heavy iron gate and shook it.

“Hey, is there anyone?! I have something to tell you!”

The gatekeeper appeared with an annoyed expression on his face.

“This is the residence of the high-ranking lord of Ilion, Marquis Caelus. Don't make a fuss."

It's a lot of talk and nonsense, but now there's nothing to be offended by. Rather than revealing my identity, it is urgent to first confirm that Caelus is safe.

“Hey, has the Marquis been home? It is a very important matter!”

“He came back a little while ago. But you will no longer welcome visitors.”

“Then please call the butler! We need to check the safety of the Marquis right now!”

As if my tone was unusual, the gatekeeper frowned and entered the mansion anyway.

“Twitter, wait a minute.”

How long each minute feels. He could no longer afford to stand still and wait for the gatekeeper to return.

With the skills of going beyond the school gate in his former years, he stepped into the mansion's iron gate. Oh, I am so nimble! Even though I possessed it for about 3 years, I only realized it after returning today.

It was a dark night with not even a moon rising. Oddly enough, no one stopped the stranger as they ran through the front yard.

A curious yet subtly eerie silence. Why, isn't there something like that sometimes? It's like something big is about to happen, and it's like a creepy silence for no reason. It was just that now.

I knew where I was going to run. While the novel was in full swing, he spent a ton of money to discover advanced information that Caelus's bedroom was on the second floor. I pushed open the unlocked front door and jumped up the colorful staircase in the center.

someone shouted

“What kind of guy are you!”

It's the year, not the guy. But there is no room for correction.

I saw the butler of the marquisist standing in the middle of the hallway on the second floor. exclaimed urgently.

“Who is the Marquis?!”

My running momentum was so ferocious and ferocious, he turned the handle he was holding on to his mess and opened the door.

Almost at the same time, me and the butler entered the room.

And at that moment, the sight caught my eye.

“!”

“Kaelus-sama!”

A shadow that had just held up a dagger towards his chest. As if momentarily startled by the sudden intrusion, the shadow just stopped moving and hardened.

I jumped in without a back and forth. He quickly slammed his hand, dropping the cutlery he was holding onto the floor.

“… … !”

The situation ended in an instant.

He slumped down on the spot. With a short drive, Caelus was saved.

“… … .”

“… … .”

“… … .”

In the darkened room, the three of them stood silently looking at each other. Me and the butler, and my best friend, Caelus, who just saved my life.

His hands trembled and his heart pounded violently at the worst situation he had barely prevented. I'm panting and out of breath.

“… … What."

angry voice. A voice so cold that it makes you flinch in an instant. These were the first words of Caelus towards me.

But another me inside me cheered fiercely. Choi Ae spoke to me for the first time! In addition, she wore long silver hair and loose-fitting pajamas. A very sexy look in front of me as I opened my chest to insert a dagger. Even in the midst of this, this kind of thing caught my eye, it seems that I still haven't taken off my attitude as an extra.

Anyway, I'll try to avoid the anger that will come right away. Caelus left it alone and bowed politely to the butler.

“… … Please take good care of the Marquis.”

Then the butler, who had come to his senses, hurriedly called me up.

“No, don’t go back yet, and wait for a moment in a nearby room. Lady."

He is indeed a savvy butler. Even if my attire is messed up by running over the iron gate and running down the yard, you can tell at a glance that I am a nobleman.

He quickly nodded his head.

"Yeah. all right."

An experienced butler will take care of the rest. To calm Caelus, and to watch him never do anything stupid again.

While waiting quietly in the next room, I made up my mind on what to do next.

The ultimate goal is to make Caelus no longer long for death and have the will to live a happy life. And to do this, he must start with the cause that caused him irreparable despair and hurt.

To be honest, I don't want to objectively examine the causal relationship between the good and the wrong of my favorite. I just want my baby to be happy. I just want to budge.

After all, isn't this world a novel? For those who live here, it may be a reality, but to me, it is completely ‘unrealistic’. Even at this point, I do not want to cry out for morality and justice like the heroine, while restraining my desires for others.

The reason I am here is solely for my love.

I am not a character in this novel. I do not accept this place as my world, my reality. After all, it's a novel that I've read all the way to the end, so what if I play chess as much as I want?

From now on, I will create a story.

And the main character is a subman who was abandoned in the original work.

"Lady. Kaelus is looking for you.”

The butler treated me with the most respectful attitude in the world.

"Ah yes."

After saving Caelus, I felt more relaxed, and I answered with a smile-like expression. Booth stood up, but the butler hesitated a little and then lowered his head.

“I really don't know what to thank. Thanks to you, I saved my master's life... … .”

"You're welcome. I'm glad it wasn't too late."

“Right now, Kaelus-sama’s heart is very sensitive. Even if you say something sharp, I hope you will understand me.”

"Okay. Thank you for your concern.”

His words are sincere, perhaps because he was a butler who took care of Cael Ruth, who lost his parents early, as if he were his own child.

I followed the butler and stood in front of Caelus' bedroom again.

“Mr Kael. I have brought the Lady.”

There was no answer from inside. But the butler pushed me into the room, like a push.

“You are going to be very picky. still… … .”

"ah… … .”

understand Wasn't he the one who just attempted suicide? It is difficult to expect such coolness. All sorts of hysteria will probably be poured out on me for disturbing him.

Nevertheless, we have to face it. I blocked the tip of his sword right now, but if I want to continue living in the future, I have to embrace the despair that dyed him.

In order to lift the shadow of death from Caelus, I set my feet firmly on his feet.

“… … .”

Caelus was sitting on the sofa as pictured.

His long silver hair fell over his shoulder, and his mysterious purple eyes were like mineral jewels. The baggy front was still not fastened properly.

“… … What are you?”

There is no pulse, but a cool leaking voice. As if not afraid, he stretched out his chest.

“My name is Hestia. Kaelus-sama.”

First time. Talk to the main characters in the novel. If possible, he would have liked the atmosphere a little more, but now is the time to cover cold rice and hot rice.

“At the end of the day, something really bad would happen. I'm glad the Marquis arrived before he got hurt. There are a lot of people who love and care about the Marquis, and everyone must have been very surprised. I really missed an hour. Thank you so much for being safe.”

“… … .”

Caelus' purple eyes looked at me as if resentful.

His heart pounded hard in those eyes. But I took a deep breath and began to explain my position as calmly as possible.

“Anyway, it must be very embarrassing to meet you all of a sudden… … .”

“What do you want?”

“… … Yeah?"

My words to explain the situation in a lengthy way were cut off by a cold voice with no motivation in the world.

“I asked what you wanted.”

“… … .”

What should I answer? Actually, I don't know either. Because the psychology of a person who has just been interrupted by trying to catch his/her own hand is not an area I am very confident in. I was prepared to die hard, but did I get angry because I stopped him? Or am I thankful for impulsively preventing something big from happening?

But whatever it is, this man now seems to be bothered by everything in front of him. His eyes, attitude, and voice were all evident. Rather than scrutinize and listen to the identity of the unexpected guest who broke into one's room, it's an atmosphere where you just want to get rid of it right away.

In other words, it means that Caelus, who is in a very confused and exhausted state of mind and body, can roughly agree to any request even if it is a bit unreasonable.

So he exclaimed.

“… … I want to be a marquis.”

“… … .”

His white expressionless expression was slightly distorted.

Were you so crazy? I suddenly became frustrated. I spoke back and forth.

“Well, I am making such an absurd request because there is none other than one wish of my life, and the closer it is to Caelus-sama, the more advantageous it is. If this is difficult for you, once you have me as an assistant and understand what kind of person I am... … .”

"Do whatever you feel like."

dry voice. I was startled.

"Yeah?"

Caelus stood up like a ghost. Then, as if everything was bothering him, he went into the bed and turned around and lay down.

I questioned my ears, suppressed my heart about to burst and asked again.

“Do you really want me to be your spouse?!”

“Call the butler. Talk to him about what you need.”

Lying on the bed with his back turned, he replied bluntly.

"ah… … .”

Apparently it's real! My God, how can you accept such an absurd request so easily? Have you really given up on life? Crazy? Do you know who I am?!

“… … .”

But soon, a bitter and terrifying feeling filled my heart. I think tears will come out soon.

Because that's true. Because Caelus truly, completely gave up his life.

“… … All right. I will meet the butler.”

“… … .”

He didn't look back at me until I backed off helplessly in front of him.

The butler was waiting for me right outside the door. I asked him with a bitter smile.

“Did you ever hear the story we had inside?”

Unless there is perfect soundproofing, you must have heard it to some extent, but the butler of the marquisist shook his head in an extremely respectful manner.

“I didn't hear anything. Lady."

“Then the story will be quite long. Can I talk to you for a moment?”

He asked him to talk. The butler said he knew, and sent another servant into his room so that Caelus would not do something reckless again.

“Watch and see if the Marquis is sleeping properly.”

"Yeah. Butler.”

The servant, who received the instructions, bowed his head politely and quietly entered Caelus's room.

“Then the Lady also went this way… … .”

He nodded and silently followed his lead into an empty nearby room.

“It’s late, but let me introduce myself. My name is Hestia, daughter of Lord Elea.”

He gave me the identity of the person I had paid for in advance to make it easier. In fact, the land called Elea was a small mountainous area, and on paper, the lord, who became my adoptive father, was almost like a scavenger, even though he had the title of baron. When I decided to become his adopted daughter with a small amount of money, it was a contract with nothing but profit for each other.

“Oh, I see. Lady Hestia. Anyway, I have to say thank you again.”

After formal greetings, the butler bowed again.

I hurriedly waved my hand.

"You're welcome. Rather than that, if you listen to what I say from now on, that feeling might disappear.”

I also decided to openly open my heart to the butler who truly cares for Caelus.

He looked at him curiously.

“What are you trying to say… … .”

Unlike Caelus, who had lost his mind, this butler is extremely sane. A different kind of tension from a while ago tightened my neck.

“I know that is a bit reckless, but I asked Caelus a little while ago that I wanted to become a marquis. The Marquis told me to discuss it with the butler without saying anything… … .”

“!”

Without realizing it, I looked into his eyes like a criminal. As if incredulous, the middle-aged gentleman had his eyes wide open.

"really… … Are you saying you answered that way? … ?”

“Of course, you can accuse me of taking advantage of the poor marquis, but I have a clear plan to ensure that the former Marquis does not take such extreme actions in the future. To do that, I had to be given as much authority as possible, so I made a bold request.”

“… … .”

The butler was speechless. It is natural. How could she not be absurd when an unknown woman attacked in the middle of the night and said that she would become the marquis? Perhaps the more difficult hurdle to overcome than Caelus himself is this loyal butler.

“You must be wondering how I got to know today. I know it's hard to believe, but the truth is... … .”

It squeaks, but it hypnotizes itself. From now on, I am a character in a novel. A character in a fantasy novel where unrealistic things happen countless times.

“… … I have the ability to see the future. Not only today, but also in the future... … .”

“!”

Seeing him with his mouth wide open makes me feel guilty for some reason. Still, acting is something you have to do for sure.

“Didn't the Marquis get the very precious pink diamonds in the past? With that, he must have wanted to make a gift for St. Diana, who became His Majesty the Crown Princess today. In the end, it failed to actually give a present.”

“No, how!”

The butler was astonished. However, if you have read the novel N times, you will definitely remember it.

a fact that is not in Shall we guess the place where the diamond was kept?

“Perhaps the jewel is now stagnant in Caelus-sama’s library drawer. If you don't believe me, you can go and check it out now."

17. Nelhiro

Nelhiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come to camp~

18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    How comes no one translating the manhwa !!:blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    upload_2022-5-21_22-22-45.jpeg

Xi-hime, killuu and justinesal like this.
  19. Lunaria

Lunaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone already translate it, already have 2 chapter.
    You can try google "For My Abandoned Love manga"

20. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah saw that
    I think harimanga is gonna tl it .They updated it on 18 th this month