Recommendations Hazy dreams

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sleepy ash, May 2, 2022.

1. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys i am new, I hope i am welcomed.and ahem i am here to get recommendations on bl.plz enlighten me☺️

2. Snowflake1

Snowflake1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, nice to have you here!

1. number one lazy merchant in the beast world
    2. shh, there‘s a beast in the imperial palace
    These two novel are part of one series. They take place in a futuristic interstellar kind of setting, where animals have gained the ability to turn into humans.

3. Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil
    Quick transmigration. The MC is a hacker

4. vanguard of the eternal night
    e-sports but in the future. Seme protagonist. MC used to be an assasin but was transported/transmigrated to the future where he uses his skills to be successfull in e-sports. Uke is super cute in my opinion

5. you boys play games very well
    super cute and super funny

6. one useless rebirth
    entertainment industry. MC is a photographer. I only recommend this one if you have already read some of the more typical rebirth/revenge stories, as this one actually kinda tries to turn the trope on it's head by not having the MC take any revenge. If you haven't gotten to know the tropes it might not make sense to you

7. cub raising association
    super cuteand fluffy, but also super slow romance. It's up to you, but I am in love with this one

Let me know if they helped and if you need any more recommendations - I have still got tons

Baldingere likes this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thread moved.

4. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you..thank you so much.

Snowflake1 likes this.
  5. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i forgot one more tag xianxia or xuanhua i,e i like cultivation novels the best although i like all those you have recommended but i will be thankful if you recommend me cultivation or ancient china novel but i am still grateful that you recommend me these novel thank you.

6. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  7. vithc

vithc eternity's nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!
    The first two are my personal favs of those types, and the last ones are the community's typical must-reads:blobpeek:

Liu Yao : Revitalization of the Fuyao Sect
    Devil Venerable Also Wants To Know

Where's Our Agreement To Be Arch Rivals
    Villain's White Lotus Halo
    Let's Talk About That Guy That Transmigrated To Pursue Me

MDZS, TGCF, Scum Villain, 2ha

Snowflake1 likes this.
  8. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh thank you, thank you very much.
    Btw i have read some of ur recommendations like hob, 2ha , mdzs, Scum Villain , devil venerable also wants to know , where is our agreement to be archrivals. That was fun .
    I will try ur other recommendations thank u and hob is my fav.

Thank you i will try them definitely

vithc likes this.
  9. stellar_soul

stellar_soul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! "Yu wu", "sha po lang", and "the white cat's divine scratching post" are good historical novels as well

10. Snowflake1

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not that into xianxia/xuanhuan, so I can't really be that helpful. The ones I would recommend i.e. devil venerable also wants to know have already been mentioned. The only thing I could think of is

C Language Cultivation

but that's not exactly xianxia, but modern instead, I don'tknow whether that'sa deal-breaker for you or not. I haven't finished reading it, so I can't guarantee its quality but the part I have read was interesting.

In quick transmigration novels there's usually a cultivation part as well,so let me know if you're interested in that.

11. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you , i do want to read "Yu Wu" but i am a little uneasy after reading 2ha do i dare not touch it so i will be grateful if someone gives me a little reassurance haha it might sound silly.And about "Sha po lang" is it completed??.

Thank you,and yeah you can recommend me any if you find good i can read it if i have nothing to read i will be eternally grateful ☺️

Have anyone you read "emperor's black moonlight shizun" .I wanted to ask if it is completed or not if yes can someone will give me link please pretty plzzz

12. stellar_soul

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't give you any reassurance about Yu Wu because, oh boy was it *angsty*, but man was it good.

As for Sha Po Lang, it is completely translated by Northwest Flower but I just found that they had locked their translation and viewing them would require you provide proof of supporting the author.

sleepy ash likes this.
  13. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have anyone you read "emperor's black moonlight shizun" .I wanted to ask if it is completed or not if yes can someone will give me link please pretty plzzz

thank you so much still i will consider reading it .

14. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much still i will consider reading it

i tried to everything guys but nothing seems interesting to me . can someone recommend me something on which i can get worked up and excited i beg you guys plz someone relieve me of this boredom......and i am sorry if i seems annoying.........................
    i just finished my exams and i am really bored..so

15. Snowflake1

Reading List:
    Link
    sleepy ash likes this.
  16. stellar_soul

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my friend, it all boils down to preference so what I think is interesting might not be for you. I rarely read xianxia/wuxia/xuanhuan or any historical novels myself. My preferences are on horror/mistery/unlimited flow novels. So if you want to try, the novels that I was hooked on from the get go are:
    • Married thrice to salted fish (this one is a historical novel, no supernatural things involved)
    • Too bad master died early (xianxia novel, the MC is similar to SVSS fandom's "jiumei")
    • I rely on poverty to sweep through survival games (Comedy unlimited flow)
    • New times new hell (comedy, modern setting with supernatural elements, absurdly funny af)
    • Cultural Relics Are Not To Be Messed With (also modern world with supernatural elements)
    • The E-Sports Circle’s Toxic Assembly Camp (modern e-sports novel, no mistery/horror involved, but I think the characters are really interesting and funny, especially the MC)
    • Kaleidoscope of Death (unlimited flow)
    • Seven days seven night (also unlimited flow, funny in an absurd way because of MC)

Snowflake1 and sleepy ash like this.
  17. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much .
    It would be out of context but u ppl see it hasn't been even a week after my exams has finished my brother is asking me to study again "waaaah":cry: i don't want to study anymore "sobs":blobsneeze: .. i just want to read some novels ,eat and sleep but u see i will never back up now brother has to to his duty i will all of your recommendation .

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  18. sleepy ash

sleepy ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes you can i will read it if they are interesting please and :sushi_thankyou:

19. Snowflake1

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already given my recommendations - qt is short for quick transmigration. I'm sorry for not using the full term, I overlooked that you might not know the shortened version because you're new to novelupdates.
    I also found a new one that's not fully translated yet, but I'm absolutely in love with it:

Born to Be Rebellious