Discussion Best place to hang out

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rayleigh, May 8, 2022.

?

Do you think you are a Normie?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Riajuu Bakuhatsu!!!

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. *dies*

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. Rayleigh

Rayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been shut in NEET for like uhhh 4 years and counting. To be honest I think there's nothing interesting in life anymore and If I can just die, I would. Unfortunately my friends are trying to get me out of this situation and kept inviting me to go outside but honestly I don't really know what to do there.

Are there any place do you think I should go to like Coffee Shop or Theatre or something? Where do normies go to hang out anyways? I'm poor af so if possible I don't wanna waste my money xD

Baldingere likes this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Me and my friends either eat out or visit place of interest. If have more funds, traveling is nice.

If poor, let's just be sad together.

Rayleigh likes this.
  3. Rayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    Going outside just to eat ends really quick besides I'll just get fatter which is a very bruh moment.

4. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    it's mostly eat then walk around for me. samgyupsal takes quite long and so much food /o/

Rayleigh likes this.
  5. Hiraga

Hiraga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Play in Internet Cafe for 24 Hrs.
    ✧∑d(ỗ ω ỗ)

Rayleigh likes this.
  6. Rayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    Might as well stay in my house if I'm gonna end up playing all day bruh.

Bad Storm likes this.
  7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what you do with them? talking or gossiping around~ other choice hmmm physical activity.... meh~
    boys and girls have one common trait.... they love gossip!

hangout with food mean more talking less eating, those who do opposite mean they either on dating or just asking for company to eat~

this cat favourite place to hangout is park that have plenty of foodstall better if it famous dating site! this cat will peep those couples while eating something..... nah just talking with friends~

Silver Snake and Bad Storm like this.
  8. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Walk around town, feed some cats, hiking!

9. Rayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering their personalities, there's no doubt they'd be quiet af xD. They all suck at planning tbh no wonder they can't invite me successfully. Camping in a park is one of our plans though so I might seriously consider it this time.

Hiraga likes this.
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    meh you just need right topic~
    opposite sex, sex, horror, politic, fashion, hobby, food, pet~ well if ya all on similar age sure hard~

11. Hiraga

Hiraga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thinking of this is making me cringe already lmfao, Politics bruh. It can indeed last for a whole day.

Rayleigh likes this.
  12. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Manly Man-Mob Character C-Lovely Hubby of Alexcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Just hanging out and talking and playing some games is real fun. Normally go to a park and bring a ball and a Bluetooth box for playing music also if anyone got a moveable grill its nice to bbq some meat

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend circle is quite small, out of which 2 including me are introverts.
    My friends like force us two to hang out once in a while but it always gets postponed XD but if luckily we get out we visit nearby parks then dine out in any affordable restaurant.
    Or visit the others house , order some takeout and binge watch anime which we most likely had not watched before.

Additional TMI , it's always someone out of the friends reaching late at the desired place is a must.....

Rayleigh likes this.
  14. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See if there are any tabletop game places. go play games with your friends. I know magic the gathering is pretty popular. You could also play a regular board game.

Roller skating/ice skating or skateboarding?

Crafts? look at some DIY or craft videos and then try to do it with your friends. Anime glass painting seems fun. Or you guys could make friendship bracelets.

outside scavenger hunt?

Baldingere and Rayleigh like this.
  15. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meet up to watch a movie/drama/anime.
    Cook your own food at home or in a park/forest BBQ place.
    Participate in a local event, like an unknown singer's concert or cycling race for non-experts.
    Idk, I don't go out much either.

Rayleigh likes this.
  16. janethejellyfish

janethejellyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also an introvert, I would also probably a NEET if I didn't have my friends who bulldoze through me, like they literally plan hangouts out of the blue and basically leaves me no chance to refuse lmao, it's not that bad, going with the flow (or tsunami, they really bulldoze through things istg). We usually meet up in each other's house, they invite me to their festivals, parties etc. Or just hang out in the mall, where there are already plenty of options on what to do. Don't be afraid of not knowing what to do, i swear that hanging out with your friends makes things 10x more interesting than they actually are! (based on my experience, like we literally once just walked on my friend's neighborhood for an hour, it was in the middle of the day where the sun glares so much and the streets were deserted lmao, but it was not boring at all)

Y'all can compete in games (arcade, online games and apps, boardgames, or smth as stupid as who can jump the highest lol)

Walk in the park, windowshopping, go to the church (if y'all are all a believer), play sports etc, or just talk. Sorry for rambling lol

Baldingere and Rayleigh like this.
  17. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick-nicking in the woods for sure, even better going to some river or lake you can swim in!

I went with my friends to a city to go shopping, but once arrived, we discovered that it was a holiday and all shops were closed. We were kinda bummed, but when walking around, we found a park with climbing gear for kids, and spent two hours having the fun of our lives! So no need to overthink it, wander around and something to do will come to you

ReaderReader and Rayleigh like this.
  18. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we used to go hiking a lot and camping in the summer time, make dinner together once a week, watch a movie, play D&D or FPS at someones house.
    now all my friends are in other states/countries and without their nagging it's harder to force myself to go out and do things. I'm mostly just a shut-in (taking care of my dad), though I do go for a walk around the backyard everyday.

Rayleigh likes this.
  19. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally like cafes the most. You don't need to buy a $10 drink just get what makes you feel comfortable. If that's not your thing then parks are nice, of course you can go on walks or you can bring food and sit somewhere. Just hanging out at someone's house is fine. Plan movie nights, game nights, or just eat dinner together.

Silver Snake likes this.
  20. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    There has to be an activity of some sort, I'm the sort that is absolutely bored to death with just talking to people.

Go see a movie, eh, most movies suck, and the screens are shitty and desaturated and the god damn screaming babies.

Go rock climbing, hiking, any physical activity. Hiking and rock climbing are basically free, right? Literally just going up a mountain.

I guess you could watch something at home if you have a decent enough setup. But who can afford a giant tv that you'll only use when your friends come over.

Rayleigh likes this.