Spoiler I Became the Villain’s Trainer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me, or does anyone else suspect the ML just liked the original FL because she resembled our FL/Alexa?

Bieedupex, QLina, Ice_Rose and 5 others like this.
  2. effinmuf

effinmuf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i considered that scenario but the summary said ml forgets everything after he turns into a human??

i read spoilers and ogfl is some sorts of the antagonist's puppet? subordinate? then doesn't that mean in ognovel the antagonist succeeded? because he ended up falling in love with ogfl

Ariary and syofiaa like this.
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last panel of the manhwa’s chapter 20 OgFL has a very evil look and delusional thoughts that she’s better than MC and can easily take her place. She is menacingly envious and will probably be a mid-level villain.

Looking forward to more spoilers about MC’s origins and whether ML had fallen in love with OgFL only because of magic or their feelings were sincere and mutual.

Deleted member 424436 likes this.
  4. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaa, I'm not sure how he fell for the ogfl....
    I'm hoping he regained part of his memories or that someone informed him about him admiring a girl with red hair and blue eyes as a result he thought that it was that maid?? But maybe he didn't love her but felt too bad to break her heart, and thought that he was in love with her before so he should be now? I'M IN DENIAL RN

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  5. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In any case, there has to be a reason for the OgFL and the FL having the same eyes and hair color (kind of), and my hypothesis is that the ML had a misunderstanding and didn't truly love OgFL.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve checked some comments for the novel
    • There is a family called Red clan and it looks like ML’s family has a bad relationship with them.
    • It can be (not confirmed) that the Red clan is producing prophets and MC is one of them.
    • It was also mentioned in one comment that there are two Selinas, whatever it means. Could be a reader’s wish or my wrong interpretation so take it with a grain of salt.
    • OgFl will try to copy MC’s behaviour with ML but it won’t work.
    • ML will turn a human around chapter 56
    • ML’s parents will like MC.

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a high chance that in the OgNovel the ML mistook Alexa for ogFL. Is there more details for the ogNovel? I hate how ogAlexa died just like that after taking care of the ML and then the ogFL gets a happy ending just bc she looks like ogAlexa:blobcry: I hope in the ogNovel, the ML eventually finds out that it wasn’t the ogFL who took care of him when he ran away. Also, was ogFL innocent in the ogNovel or did she know about ogAlexa and ML and pretends it was her instead? Took advantage of ML’s lost memory to replace ogAlexa?

8. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ml lose his memories after turning into a human? Also can someone spoil about Alexa's origins?

9. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so in manhwa promo he remembered her so...

syofiaa likes this.
  11. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, is the implication that because the mc survived and did not die like in the original that's why the ogfl ended up a slave? Cause she at one point says that the ogfl should have already become a maid at the duke's house, but we know that she ended up a slave.

syofiaa likes this.
  13. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! Like what does the end of part one mean? Does that mean there is still a sequel?