Request Good channels to learn DIY craft

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hansora, May 9, 2022.

1. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I've been interested in crafts since high school, more than a decade ago. I know basic sewing, could alter my clothes if needed to (hand sewing instead of using the machine) and even did some felt craft projects (like keychains, notebook case, camera case etc) before

I wanna learn to do other things like face mask extenders etc but not sure where should I start

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cutter Masterson and DojaDoge like this.
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, troom troom and 5 minutes craft got your back for this (jk, don’t follow their hacks/crafts).

If you’re interested in felt sewing, a channel that helps for beginners is “old spool sewing studio”.

For different types of crafts “DIY Ideas- Tutorials - DIY Inspiration” for you covered. It deals with sewing, knitting, origami, and more.

hansora likes this.
  3. vithc

vithc eternity's nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's usually better to just search up the thing that I want to make and pick the video with the best un-clickbaity thumbnail. Basically anything that's not Troom Troom or 5 Minutes Crafts •ᴗ•

I used to watch Laurdiy, Alisha Marie, Bethany Mota, Wengie, etc. for those but their content has changed a lot these past few years, I don't think they do normal crafts anymore

hansora likes this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha TR and 5MC hacks, I remember the days when I was hooked by them

Thanks! I'll watch the channel :sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby: have been picturing making canvas bucket bags combine with cute mesh fabric already lol

Now I'm curious about what they are making in these recent years :sushi_thankyou: I'll look into them thank you!