Recommendations BL, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, All Genres

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Melange, Mar 10, 2021.

1. peanutbl

peanutbl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this novel >A<!!
    Me starting the novel: Oh sounds like it'll be cute
    Me 10 chapters in: Why am I cry?
    Me 60 chapters in: Why am I still cry???

It's not the interstellar ABO type sentinel x guide. It's a post-apocalyptic desert wasteland, and in this novel, sentinels are more like the grunts and guides are the queens that control them. Suuuuper interesting but also ... shit, I need to read something happy. :blob_teary:

3. Txtlover

Txtlover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the link leads to the raw version, is there any translated version of the novels?

etsuhun likes this.
  4. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably posted raw links bc those novels haven't been translated, but you could paste the raw title into NU's search bar. If there is a translated version, it will almost certainly come up.

Blood A and etsuhun like this.
  5. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All genres or just the ones listed in the title

6. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. 死对头活该是一对 - 'enemies' to loverss.
    2. 和邪神结婚后 - god x cthulhu (everything from this author is reaallyyy good i mean who doesnt like power couples.)

7. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember making a similar post of novel recommendations that I found while MTLing other CN novels. If you're interested, I'll post them bere for you.

8. Melange

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I have read the second one, it's pretty funny.
    MC accidentally joins a variety show and runs into a whole bunch of random mythical beasts and transmigrators.

That would be great, thank you.

MissZer0q and Blood A like this.
  9. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I like QT but reading these books almost broke my head. I hope someone translates them fast:blobparty::blobxd::blobwoah:

Synthium likes this.
  10. kumi1628

kumi1628 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only part of the plot i remember goes like this.

"The mc(shou) is the celebrity that had an accident and had problems with his leg then he married the ml(gong) who is a ceo type ml. Then the mc (i dont remember if he got reborn or just dream of the bloody plot about him) got divorce with the ml. Then the mc was ask to participate in a variety show where the ml also run to participate"

Pls help me find this story

11. Melange

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember if it was translated or untranslated? And was it ABO or mpreg?

12. kumi1628

kumi1628 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember if its untranslated or translated but its ABO if i remember correctly
    Also even though they're divorce they need to hide it for a while because of the ml grandma

13. Melange

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember if it's AB/AO or anything? Here are some potential novels but I've read so many ABO my brain is basically mush when it comes to discerning them.

和Alpha前男友闪婚离不掉了 (Can't Divorce From This Alpha Ex-Boyfriend's Elopement) by 荒川黛. - AB(O) MC is an omega with damage glands so he just pretends to be a B, he's an agent. ML is a president.

离婚好难 (Getting a Divorce Is so Difficult) by 救心丸 - no ABO, MC transmigrated into a young actor who was married to actor/president ML and tries to get a divorce but finds obstacles all along the way.

万人迷穿成豪门弃O (The Heartthrob Turned to Abandoned Omega) by 你也不吃青椒 - MC is an alpha physicist who transmigrated into an omega actor, wakes up and tries to divorce his CEO hubby

Kthp and Blood A like this.
  14. Ghibli130

Ghibli130 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you for the list, :blob_plusone: I won’t run out of novels to read:aww:, all sound pretty interesting

Blood A likes this.
  15. Anfir

Anfir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i knw out of ths...which all novels hv english translations?

16. Twilight 40

Twilight 40 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Do you have any ancient bl novel..farming

17. Melange

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't generally read that genre but I have some interesting ones.

种田撸喵养崽崽 (Farming, Petting Cats, and Raising Kids) by 王老八 - primitive farming where MC was a human who turned into a ... mutant snail? He lives on an island with all sorts of mutant animals including the island's king black kitty ML. They make a big farm and have snail kitty babies. Don't worry, everyone has a human form.

今天也没有被休夫[穿书] by 小文旦 - MC is modern rich kid who is super useless after he transmigrated into an imperial Chinese farming novel disguised as a pampered rural woman married to the "poor veteran" ML. Having MC help with farming is worse than not helping at all, so ML has to go through all sorts of shenanigans to keep his spouse from ruining their farm AKA making his subordinates make up for all the things MC destroyed.

Hx776f62626c65 likes this.
  18. Twilight 40

Twilight 40 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank uuu

19. sri neha

sri neha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the story of a novel I read:
    I don't know if it is ABO or only two types of gender. Let us assume it is ABO. It is campus novel and it also has college entrance examination.
    Novel starts with mc waiting for getting the differentiation results and it is stated that he is boring and typically be divided into omega while his brother is popular and will be divided into alpha but the results were opposite and MC's brother couldn't accept it. After differentiation the classes will be divided by their gender like all alpha in one class and omega in another. Both of them in third year of high school. Mc is divided into the class with ML and his back table. ML always says MC smell good. And MC takes online chemistry class. In one lecture they both learn that AA couple exists but their pheromones have fatal attraction to each other than AO couple. It also involves MC cousin who is also in third year attempted suicide and side CP of MC's brother and ML's cousin (who deceives MC brother by saying he is also omega because MC brother didn't want to be in relationship with alpha). I think ML's cousin mother is celebrity. Because MC couldn't get the chemistry class online and it is money burning ML states to his dad that he wants to study and tell his dad that he wants tutors and then ML tells MC that he can attend class with him every weekend

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so what's your point?