Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting for more context too. We already said a bunch of thing about this scene a few weeks ago and tbh, until there is an official version of what was going on in that scene, everything is a theory. The more I think about this scene, the more my head hurt from overthinking so I’m just waiting now for the full story to unfold.

I usually like it when a plot doesn’t outright tell the readers about something but implies it sine I like analyzing stuff like that. But that scene is so problematic that I need to know everything about it for that scene to make sense.

Oh and thank you for your clarification about the comments. At least they are not as bad as I thought though.

2. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too!! Spoilers, anyone?

3. predictingthings

predictingthings Well-Known Temporary Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Medea will win for sure. I hope she will propose Helio back after she wins.

aiheli likes this.
  4. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Medea? Or medea's aunt?
    [​IMG]

aiheli, llaladeriver, KeyJay and 2 others like this.
  5. vijipooja

vijipooja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want helio to win so he can prove he want to avoid the way self destruction which medea is taking on

aiheli likes this.
  6. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a novel version for this?

I loved the webtoons and I liked the premise a lot too! The art style is also really beautiful

7. predictingthings

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't novel version but there is game version

aiheli and Lemonlyn like this.
  8. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved
    OHHH THANK YOU!!!!!

9. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    NOW Helio?? :blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr: sorry It's funny :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:
    [​IMG]

10. predictingthings

Reading List:
    Link
    It's handsome, don't make the artist's hardworks gone to waste~

11. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it interesting that they could change the palette colors of the characters and make their designs more unique, but they make similar designs because they are used to working in Sam's style. It's like those who compare I Was The real One with WMMAP who almost believe they are the same story because the designs are similar

aiheli and boom2424 like this.
  12. Priyanka14

Priyanka14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here after reading chapter 123 and 124. When I read the spoilers, I thought Psyche is getting sidelined and is only appearing for Medea’s sake. But when I read it, it's true that she was appearing to save Medea but that wasn't the only thing she was doing. We got a mini Psyche vs Eros in these chapters. She single handedly outsmarted him. Someone in the comments mentioned that the title of chapter 100 & 101 were Eros vs Psyche's ideology. (People are just numbers vs People are the world) Plus, the opposite colors of their aura.
    I think it's foreshadowing that Psyche will play a big role in Eros's downfall. While Eros will keep focusing on getting revenge on Medea and underestimate Psyche, he won't even realize when Psyche comes and deals the final blow. I still think Medea will kill him, but I don't think it will be possible without Psyche's support. (Just like the way she helped Medea in the Lot Alley) They will team up again. Idk what Eros will do with Psyche though.
    P. S I think it will be very poetic if we get Eros vs Psyche in the final battle of politics. Greek myth Eros and Psyche were lovers and here they are enemies trying to bring the other down.

Naynay3939, KeyJay, aiheli and 5 others like this.
  13. athyiscuteee

athyiscuteee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i
    loved how talked about how 'sex without consent' is 'rape' like fr wtf is wrong with some people? even i smut genres, rape isn't an improvement sheesh (i literally check the tags before reading the summary nowadays coz hell no).
    i literally jumped from my bed when you said 'irl people go back to their toxic ex' (PERSONAL ATTACK SIS) and all which i wanna explain properly. when my first boyfriend proposed me through his friend then broke up with me on the day of the exams after about 10 days like saying something about how i liked his friend or smth like i can't believe i got back together with him THROUGH HIS FRIEND again - got ghosted and shit and finally decided to break up, pathetically dated some guy on the internet for one day and felt like wtf am i doing and ended it (that guy and me are good friends now :)) but yea i just wanna say toxic relationships (mine wasn't even that toxic. we were both young and stupid) can be hard on someone and this is long ago and im so proud of psyche for getting out of that relationship with eros like even when he was someone who she considered god.
    THIS IS A MEDEA AND PSYCHE STAN but for now, i'll just wait i have legit ignored every chapter update and pretended that i haven't read the spoilers like sam better clean this up, ik medea was never exactly a 'good person' but i ait tolerating this if it gets confirmed later on like i ain't.
    IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG POST THO AND THAT BACKGROUND LIFE STORY OF MINE - i needed to rant :(
    im deleting this later - its embarrassing in some type of way

really hoping sam clears this out and i thik what you said might be correct - i was hoping that eros just got isane to the point of having hallucinations or it was his image of the 'perfect psyche' with medea's soul in her body - but your theory makes so much more sense. really hoping this is true and if its not, it would be such a big betrayal coz i am highly disturbed.

KeyJay, aiheli, Risnee and 1 other person like this.
  14. Janu123

Janu123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sry i should've mentioned "some":blobsweat:i don't mean everyone. I'm talking about few ppl who're complete hypocrites they just talk sh*t about how toxic that other person's relation is but generally they can't take it when someone points out their's. I'm not trying to victim blame, i myself knw how hard it is, been there once. I should've been more clear with my words, i apologize if I offended you.
    Me too I'm proud of psyche. I'm actually Medea x psyche stan in the beginning but later I fell in love with my psyche baby after she dumped eros & also how she cares about Medea than her ex lover(god) .

15. athyiscuteee

athyiscuteee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU DID NOT OFFEND ME instead i love how straight you put it - its so annoying to see hypocrites blabbering sh!t
    im a psyche stan, as well as medea stan but ima put that on hold until official declaration abt that scene with eros
    also im sorry about ur past experience i toxic relationships, idk u but you're really sweet<33

aiheli and Risnee like this.
  16. Popcrazy

Popcrazy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you never open or follow up a marriage proposal bringing up mc's mother issues lmao
    not really surprised she said she's gunna kick your ass now, but I'm here for it :blobpopcorn_cool:

I dont think or even want there be any romance but I'm really hoping this the start of his development arc now where he moves on.. or idk something else. their priorities and thoughts are just so far away from each other, jesus the dudes existence of eternal pining is pitiful.

I personally liked the dynamic between medea and pheron, but his character seemed to have been pretty much sidelined and flanderized over time, whereas before he felt like a character that very much has his own agency, stuff going on instead of just being there to react to things. I would have liked more character arcs as others have mentioned but oh well..

now the wait for hiatus to end.. hello darkness my old friend :blob_teary:

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  17. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The person who uploaded that said it belonged to the visual game. :whistle:, the punishment of Eros is to lose the throne and be exiled from the empire

Someone who read the visual novel confirms this

your crush, aiheli and AidaIro like this.
  18. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to try to play until I get bored (I get bored quickly) What route do I take?:blob_coughblood: I'm going to use an emulator and take images and share here.

19. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too I never played games like this I always get bored

I hope this is not the manhaw ending because being exiled it's not enough he needs to get killed because he easily reclaim the throne, he is a smart guy the being exiled would not do nothing except for give he time to think about a way he could reclaim the throne

Naynay3939 and seekingsnow like this.
  20. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

long hair?? um:hmm:
    [​IMG]
    I found all this images in twitter
    [​IMG]

seekingsnow, Anfir, KeyJay and 11 others like this.