Spoiler Marronnier Farm Near by the Imperial Palace / My Farm by the Palace/

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Feb 24, 2022.

1. CatBlack

CatBlack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, can you give me the link of the novel? And must i have korean number phone to read it?
    Actually i really want someone to tl this since the manhwa is so cutee, and i want to see where hazel conquered the ml knights mueheheehee

Duchess888 likes this.
  2. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I read this from KKP Korea, and no, you dont have to have Korean number to read it.
    This novel also in Ridibook and its more foreign friendly I think if you want to buy the book

Xi-hime likes this.
  3. Mimi5

Mimi5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you put a link to the novel you read on?

4. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A wholesome storyline? You know what? Sign me UP! Its all vindictive pieces of trash and cunning FL's... I'm down for a break and enjoying some wholesome goodness, now bless me with SPOILERS!!!!

5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is funny and refreshing, i really like it so far.

6. Mimi5

Mimi5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to what was written in the Korean review, you will know in chapter 240

7. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to know what is the Female Leads reaction when she finds out that the Male Lead is the Emperor?
    Did the Female Lead became Empress at the end?

8. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    For the KKP link you can see at the first page, and this is the ridi link of you want to buy it
    https://ridibooks.com/books/3170013274?_s=search&_q=황제궁+옆+마로니에+농장&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Yeah, MC know that the ML is emperor is very late, so how do they fall in love w/ each other?
    So, when all his friends suddenly like/adore MC (bcs MC help them with something and her food are delicious too), he became kinda angry and still want to like find MC weakness (maybe) but more of ot bcs he is curious. Its just he doesnt want to acknowledge that LOL. So he disguise himself and try to infiltrate MC's home but got discovered early on. But MC misunderstand that he is a knight that WORK UNDER ML and he tell her that his name is Lord Valentine LOL And thats how he got acquinted with MC. So after that, while his first goal is try to find her weakness later on as he got to know MC, he's like helping her behind the scene and with all of this the MC and other character still doesn't know that he already got to know MC and already got charmed by her while still got the facade that he still against MC farming in the emperor's land as the emperor, so everyone around him misunderstand that. And not until much later on that MC and his friends know his disguise.

What I like is their chemistry when together, so when ML undercover and trying to help MC, he always go to her house at night and they discusses about solution when MC has problems. And when they are falling in love is not like literally in writing that oh I love her/him but kinda in their gestures together as when they spend times together. Like one example, at early on the ML still against eating MC's food (but doesn't show it, he just said that he's busy so dont have time to eat LOL) but the MC always save that food (I think its pork cutlet or spinach quiche I forgot) for him and wonders when will the ML come and eat them. And the MLalways thinking about food that he doesn't eat and got distracted while working like that.

the revelation, I will spoiled it later when I hav more time bcs that is an interesting moment
    Bcs all this time when MC and ML spend time together, she always said that she hate the emperor (bcs of the no talk ban and later on before he got acquinted w/ her, he allow the reasearcher to researched rain near her farm and ruin her farm/plants) thats why he is scared and really put off telling her that he's the emperor

9. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about ml's cousin? How will she treat fl after knowing ml likes her?

10. lucaswhomademeaprincess

lucaswhomademeaprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And why ml wants to make his cousing be an empress?

11. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? What cousin? I dont remember ML have a cousin these earlir chs, I mean he has cousin but will introduced much later in the novel. And its a male cousin. And if I dont remember it wrong, untill now there are no plan for ML to have or make someone empress.

Can you tell me who is this cousin?

Sadly, the side story doesnt cover about their kids. In the last SS about two of them, they are just discussing about how many kids they want. After that its their pet side story and no more SS

Xi-hime, Dofu, TrinaAngel and 13 others like this.
  12. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, the woman who is called the grand duchess, the emperor always brings her when there is an event like that.

13. yucardi

yucardi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. yi.lin27

yi.lin27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yucardi likes this.
  15. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the red haired vampire one you mean?

16. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot, she was mentioned in the first chapter.

17. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I still dont who this grand duchess is :sweating_profusely:. The only woman character that keep reappering around the Emperor (and the whole story) are Hazel, the vampire friend (I think this is the duchess you said), the princess (Emperor's aunt), and Emperor's mother or the Empress dowager but I can assure you that there are no love rival in this novel. I mean
    the only rival they have is between Emperor and a handsome (literal) potato LOL:blobrofl:. At the beginning, Hazel said like she prefer/only care is the potato handsome or not. And btw ML got smitten with her pretty quickly even though he doesnt realize it yet :blobmelt:.

18. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is very light, wow I like it because there is no love rival hahaha.

19. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG IM VERY SORRY
    I just remember there is a love rival BUT she didn't have much impact in the Emperor's life (he treat her like little sister) so my brain just automatically forget about her LMAOO because throughout the story the cousin and the emperor doesnt have much interaction until much later

so the girl name is Athena, she is the cousin and grand duchess yes. Bcs the empress dowager is in bedrest, she kinda assumed stand in for the empress dowager. So if there are events, yes the emperor will bring her as partner. The girl likes the emperor but the emperor just treat her as a little sister. And yes everyone around them thought the cousin will be the empress and the girl too.
    But why she dislike the MC even though in front of others the ML hide his relationship/interaction w/ the MC? This girl kinda like if the emperor hates it, I will hate it too kinda girl. So thats why she too dislike the girl and from time to time will do something that obstruct MC.
    As love rival go, we will hate the girl bcs she obstruct MC, but in the end she will got redemption arc. And I ike that she is not just a shallow character. She have a maid that kinda manipulates her and as time go she will realize and tried to uncover the maid intention and at the end, she will try to sacrifice herself to help the MC and ML. But dw she alive at the end hahah. I think she was kinda badass when she tried to help MC and ML.

Athena sighed.

I thought he was stupid, but I still loved him. It was a truth that will never change.

But… … .

No matter how true love is, if you are bound by it and manipulated, if you gradually become uncharacteristic of yourself... … .

Then you should know how to let go.

When I thought of that, my heart felt very light.

Athena bravely stepped out of the mist.

At the end, she is just a lonely kid and a girl who love the emperor and want to be use to him like that. Just others that want to use her.
    And she will go to her self journey and start a farm hahah. At last hazel can infect someone to make a farm
    This is the excerpt
    Hazel exclaimed and quickly opened the letter.

This thick letter came from quite a distance. It was a farm in the middle. The owner of the farm was Athena.

In the meantime, Hazel was constantly in business to tell everyone to run a farm. But no one put it into action.

However, unexpectedly, a person who was not expected at all passed over to the business. You don't know how surprised I was to receive the first letter.

'At first, it was because of farm equipment.'

Athena spoke in a calm tone.

While traveling, I found a pitchfork and was glad to hold it in my hand again. At that moment, I felt fate.

Buy a farm.

Of course, nothing was difficult because she was so rich. After making up my mind, I became the owner of a large farm within an hour.

According to the occasional letters, she seemed happy. A story about troubles with a warehouse, a story about going to see grape varieties, a story about how nearby farmers went to see a new mill... … . Athena was truly living the farmer's life dreamed of.

“Wow, that’s really cool!”

And I agree, this novel is very light and fluffy and no hateable character.

20. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    wow I'm happy, at least she can understand who the enemy and friend are, thank you so much.

torte1315, Creolenerd and Khalala like this.