Spoiler Pet Addiction: The Prince’s Desire to Spoil His Pet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, May 13, 2019.

1. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but why would the empress dowager kidnap her ???
    is she ML mom or from MC s country??

2. Shelbyss201

Shelbyss201 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will post the short storyline of Pet Addiction: the prince's desire to spoil his pet. I got frustrated because word excerpt deletes it, and decided to read the MTL and compiled the story for people like me, because you need a lot of patience to go through the MTL version.

I will pick up from chapter 216 because that's the last chapter word excerpt upload before deleting it.

After the fourth prince and Shu Nuan separated, and she settled in Beichuan, the fourth prince goes back to being alone and sad. The Emperor sends a gift to the fourth prince, a girl that is similar to Shu Nuan, but the fourth prince got angry and tells his guards to send her away. While Shu Nuan is just vibe in. her life is free now and she is happier so far.

Also, Nincheng is itching to ask the fourth prince for a leave because he wanted to find the Xuan Jiu boy lol. So happy there is a BL couple, let this rainbow shine through mf!

I will post more in the following day, don't quote me on that! Because I'm not good at commitment

stumblmer and angerysquonk like this.
  3. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone like post the entire plot at least part 500+ till the end?

miko_ likes this.
  4. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yah, if anyone can share the plot that would be nice.
    im actually interested in a side couples plot. what happens to wen zhigu ? she is the one who had a rapey relationship with teacher ji zubai ) if i got his name right). at ch 216, she is pregnant with his kid and is weak since she had previous abortions and she has to stay with him because she doest want him to hurt her brother. she deserves to be the mc of her own story.

Sata_chan300 likes this.
  5. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Empress Dowager is from the ML's family. She wanted to kidnap the child because she likes children, she hated FL because she was once a slave and didn't match her "perfect" grandson, her 4th grandson just died and his only descendant was living outside the palace where anything could have happened to the child. She's just that tipical grandma that likes to keep matters in her hand, sometimes she will be a nightmare to the youngsters, because she likes to meddle into things.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  6. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no explicit erotic moments, just references to the act. Honestly, I don't think that this novel belongs under the smut tag, because even if they do the deed it's usually at most 5 times in 100 chapters, and the smut only uses 2-4 rows in the novel.

The first time she sleeps witht he ML they do it at the army barracks, after ML won the battle. After this comes a misunderstanding and scheme that breaks the MC's trust in the ML. The MC will sleep again with the ML, but only because he promised to let her go then. (This happened around chapter 200-300) The next time that the ML will get some tofu is after they get married (around chapter 500)

miko_ likes this.