Spoiler Teaching the Tyrant Manners/폭군에게 예의를 가르칩니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. im bored so i read novels

im bored so i read novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a long time ago so I'm not sure
    I think there was a scene when ML says to MV not to hit him with her fist and instead bite him or something like that:blobjoy:

And during duel between the MC and ML, many things happened so they were dueling. To put it briefly, MC's knight commander (previous) was killed by ML's ally because MC's knight was harassing a maid. ML fight instead of Kinsel (magician ally that killed the knight) and MC fight instead of the new knight commander (forgot his name:blobtired:) (First part of the novel if I'm not mistaken) MC accidentally cut ML with the sword:sweating_profusely:. MC was embarrassed, worried and panicked. While MC was treating ML's wound MC said she will forgive 1 mistake ML will do. ML kissed her and MC was surprised:blobsmilehappyeyes:. It was light and fast tho:blobpensive: lol but anyways. ML bow to MC and said that it wasn't a mistake so she could rip his hair off:blobrofl:

3. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuteeeeee UwU

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any side stories? Any babies?

5. im bored so i read novels

im bored so i read novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any chapters starting from chapter 45? Pls help I can't find the chapter, idk if it's not yet translated or no one is just posting it.

6. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stumbled upon this beautiful masterpiece. Sadly I only found promotional adaptation for Manwha. Also thank you @.rabbit. and @rrraray for the spoilers! I hope someone upload a spoiler from Ch.1 would love to read it!

:sushi_hide::sushi_peak: Waiting for more blessed spoilers~

7. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
  8. piecesofminty

piecesofminty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually now officially licensed and released in English under Editio Publishing (They're a fairly new publishing company). They just released vol II.

I can't post links yet, but you can find them on the catalog page for Editio. It'll also list where you can buy them (Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc)

Volume I (Chapters 1-34)
    Volume II (Chapters 35-74)

I can also post some spoilers of what's been released in English if anyone wants them still.

9. TakeItSeriouslyBlaze

TakeItSeriouslyBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you?that would be delightful!

piecesofminty and Eelillya like this.
  10. piecesofminty

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure~ I'd be happy to help~ I kinda have the memory of a goldfish though, so I'll just post some general spoilers that I remember. I'll post more specific spoilers later (maybe chapter summaries if I have the time) after refreshing my memory a bit. ^^" I also want to apologize if this post is a mess since this is like my second post ever... ^^"

Also, I just wanted to note that the official translation has the FL's name as Livia.

But here are some general spoilers that I remember:

Lilian (OGFL)
    She's the niece of Prince Persilot's wife (her half-sister's daughter). She's a nice girl. Not a white lotus type of character. She's basically being forced into this position by Prince Persilot (Croft's uncle, who wants to take the throne and become emperor). She's absolutely terrified of Croft and doesn't really want to be near him. She also really hopes Livia sticks with Croft. She's afraid that Croft is abusive cuz Livia keeps getting bruises and injuries. In reality, though, Livia's body is just hella weak and fragile. The tiniest thing causes her to have a bruise or injury. For example, she kicked Croft in the shin, and her ankle needed like a month to heal.

Croft was being forced to accept Lilian as a concubine. He was being blackmailed by Prince Persilot's side to accept Lilian as his concubine if he wanted to clear his mother's name and find the location of her remains.

Croft & Livia
    I'll come back to edit this more later after refreshing my memory...but yeah... Croft is like a big puppy for Livia. He's got it bad for her. He doesn't want to be like his father sperm donor. So he doesn't want to ever hurt her. But Livia doesn't really take him seriously or notice his genuine feelings. She's too hellbent on being that trope of an isekai-ed character trying really hard to get the ML and OGFL together.

Eventually she does recognize her own feelings towards Croft. Eventually they do confess and realize their feelings are mutual.
    HOWEVER...
    They end up divorcing immediately after they finally confess and get their feelings across. It's around the time when they go to the location where Croft's mother's remains are.
    The reason why is the divorce magic contract that they had signed and had notarized by a sorcerer (Kinsel -- one of Croft's people; She kinda crazy, but she's good. And she adores Livia). Important to note that Kinsel had stated not to use vague terms. This is basically what kind of screwed them over. But the term for the contract basically stated that if they were to fall in love (Livia was betting that Croft would fall for Lilian), they'd have to immediately get a divorce within three days or they would die. So even though the feelings are mutual, the contract is ironclad. Especially because it wasn't specified to be if they feel in love with someone else. So they quickly go get a divorce. They have to get a legit divorce in order for the magic contract to consider it valid. But it's already stated that it's just for the circumstances, and Croft intends to reinstate Livia as his queen afterward. However, they get news about the Blanche mansion being on fire.

Duke Blanche | Livia's Father
    If I remember correctly, he actually does care about his daughter. He's just one of those stern dads that kinda suck at being affectionate and showing their true thoughts and emotions. I remember he was really upset when he heard that Croft (ML) would accept Lilian (OGFL) as his concubine.

Sadly, he ends up dying. There seemed to be a sudden fire at the Blanche mansion. The servants tried to get to the Duke, but his bedroom seemed locked and inaccessible. So they were unsuccessful. I believe some of the servants who tried to get to him didn't make it as well. Including the butler and head maid. While it was made to look like an accident, it was actually foul play. First off, his room was on the second floor. So even if the door was blocked, he should've been able to jump out of the window. When Croft and Livia got to the Blanche mansion, it was explained that some of the staff tried to get to him. However, they noted that Duke Blanche did not move and had been laying peacefully in his bed. So it seemed that he was already dead even before the fire broke out.

The fire started in the first-floor kitchen second-floor corridor, and it was clear that it was arson. One of the staff saw a knight had been near the kitchen. It was also odd because the Blanche Knights who are supposed to be protecting the Duke were missing. Their excuse was that they had spent the entire night training and only returned at dawn. But they quickly disbanded and disappeared after they confirmed the body and by the time the staff member noted seeing a knight by the kitchen.

Livia & the Blanche Duchy
    Duke Blanche and the Blanche Duchy held a lot of political power.
    With Duke Blanche's death, the Blanche Duchy's power and prowess may shatter. This is not good because it seems that civil war is impending and there could be territorial disputes. Everyone is worried because there's now no one to lead the duchy.
    However, Livia decides to step up and lead the duchy because she was the legitimate and rightful heir to the Blanche Duchy.

You see, if you think about it, Duke Blanche could have appointed an heir at any time. But he never did. If I remember correctly though, he just never planned on putting that responsibility and burden on his daughter. Legitimately just wanted the best for her and for her to be happy. So if I remember correctly, he had just planned on the Blanche legacy ending with himself anyway. But yeah, with civil war and all these other conflicts, Livia realized that she had to step up.

Again, sorry if this was messy or confusing. It's been several months since I finished volume I and II, and like I said, I have a memory of a goldfish haha. I'll try to go back and refresh my memory and post better summaries when I can~ But yeah, if you do want to purchase the official English release, it's from Editio Publishing as The Tyrant's Etiquette Tutor.

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  11. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    They said there wasn't going to be a 3ed novel and the 2nd one ends on a cliffhanger (since it's chapter 74 apperently?) But the series goes past chapter 100. Anyone know anything about a 3rd novel? I couldn't find anything about it for the remaining chapters

12. piecesofminty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, volume II ends with Duke Blanche's death and Livia announcing that she's going to step up and lead the duchy. It's also a cliffhanger because Livia and Croft hadn't been able to reinstate their marriage yet.

I think Editio Publishing will eventually be releasing volume III. It's just probably that there's no set schedule yet. I know that last I talked to them they said they had a list that they had lined up for release. I think they're just preoccupied with volume II releases of other series from their catalog, as well as upcoming print releases.

Also, I'll try to post more spoilers from volume I and II within the next couple days. Been meaning to post them earlier, but been busy. ^^"

13. piecesofminty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again friends~
    Just dropping some more general spoilers for now. I'll aim to post chapter summaries too. Just give me some time on those... Again, been busy with work and things. So I haven't had a chance to skim and refresh my memory... Give me some time, and I promise I'll put them up as soon as I can~
    In the meantime, here are some more things that I vaguely remember in general.

Some info on Livia (FL)
    Livia is a transmigrator. But I think she transmigrated like a week before. She's acquired some of the body's memories, but she doesn't really know everything. Although I guess the body does seem to remember etiquette and things instinctively. She only remembers fragments of the original novel, Beloved by the Tyrant, she transmigrated into as well. If I remember correctly, she initially thinks that Duke Blanche doesn't really care for his daughter and just cares about gaining political power. He has a lot of political power, so she thinks that he's setting her as Croft's etiquette tutor and setting her up for marriage with Croft. Thus, expanding his power. However, he does care about his daughter. If I remember correctly, it's just that his idea of making his daughter happy was to make her the most powerful woman in the empire. Don't totally quote me on that yet... Again, I'll double check after skimming through volume I and II again...

Some info on Croft (ML)
    Croft was the son of the first empress, Leticia. He became an abandoned prince though. His father, the Emperor Gilfred II, banished a poor 7 year old Croft onto the Eastern Frontier. Basically a super dangerous hell full of criminals, demons, and things. He endured life and thrived there for 17 years. Leading him to become a powerful madman. He formed a troop of soldiers at age 20. People in the capital basically see him as a barbarian. He ends up coming back and taking over the throne because the emperor died. Duke Blanche was the one to bring him back to the capital to put him on the throne. In the original novel, he went on a killing spree at the palace. Although, it's his justified revenge. Croft hated the emperor because he had Leticia dethroned and executed. Before that, Gilfred II really tormented them, and the palace staff also treated them very poorly. They were mistreated, starved, and provided no warmth in the palace they resided.

The first empress and wife of Emperor Gilfred II. She was Croft's mother. Originally, she was an empress who was loved. However, she ended up being dethroned and executed. Her honor was absolutely ruined too. Officially, Empress Leticia had been dethroned for being corrupt and engaging in unlawful conduct and activity with Viscount Shildon. His family and a couple of other families supposedly involved were wiped out as well. However, the accusers had no concrete proof. Even with cruel torture, Viscount Shildon denied everything as well. In the end the truth was never truly revealed, and Gilfred II's love and trust for Leticia completely ran out. Leticia's dethronement and execution were merely based on Gilfred II's suspicions. There was no concrete evidence. It seemed that the accusations and testimonies had to have been from people who were paid off. Croft's investigation found that it all somehow led to Prince Persilot (Croft's uncle, obviously greedy for the throne) though. Prince Persilot later pressures Croft to take Lilian as his second wife if he wants evidence of Leticia's innocence and the location of where her body is buried.

14. piecesofminty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ Sorry for the late update, been busy with work and things. Here are chapter 7-8 summaries~ I know they're kinda long. I might go back and edit them later to make them more concise.
    I'll try to post summaries at least twice a week if I can. However, I might just do 1/week or delay the summaries for the next 2 weeks. Focusing on a certification course and exam ^^"

NEW CHARACTER MENTIONED
    Prince Ipsen
    Croft's half-brother. He's third in line to the throne. He's another one of Croft's victims like Livia in the original novel.

SOME UPDATED CHARACTER INFO
    Prince Persilot
    We find out he's also Lilian's paternal uncle. In the original novel, he's the one who sent Lilian (OGFL) to Croft.

Livia is all smiles, but Croft is being serious and says that dancing isn't important to him. She again throws the idea for him to get another tutor instead. Croft agrees that they should discuss that matter before directly asking her if she doesn't want to be his tutor. She's kinda surprised he's not as dim as one would expect. But he's able to read that he was right and she doesn't want to be his tutor. So he asks her for the reason why. Since he asked so directly, she answered directly that her father had her be his tutor because he wants her to be Croft's wife. She's surprised when Croft tells that he knows. He tells her he planned on taking her as his wife, so she could be honest if she didn't want to be his tutor. Says that he'll marry her regardless even if she quits. Also adds that if she's doubting his words, they could hold an engagement ceremony before he ascends the throne. She's just speechless and like "Why???" The typical can't understand why things are going according to the original plot and thinking that it means that she's going to end up getting killed. She's confused since in the original novel, Croft didn't really like Livia (of course…) and basically abandoned her once he met Lilian (OGFL). She comes to the conclusion that it's because he hasn't met Lilian yet because logically Livia isn't a bad partner for a political marriage. So she concludes that it's all for the benefits he'd get from the political marriage. So she tells him that she'll continue being his tutor, but she doesn't want to marry him. He asks her for the reason. Of course, she's thinking that reason is because she doesn't want to die by his hands. But she can't say that cuz she figures doing so would sound crazy. She then thinks of saying it's because she hates him and he's crazy. But of course, she can't say that to his face (IDK why she's so scared since she's already physically attacked him and pulled on his hair multiple times now lmao). She's silent and hasn't answered him yet since she can't really find an answer. He's wondering if it's because she likes someone else or doesn't like him. Both options did not make him happy. So he speaks first and tells her to pretend to be his tutor until he ascends the throne and consolidates his power. Cuz once that's done and he has power, he won't have to care about who he marries. This obviously would suck for the Duke whom everyone thinks is working hard to gain power for himself. But Livia thinks betraying the duke as his daughter is a better alternative to getting the whole House of Blanche exterminated. So Livia and Croft's deal is sealed and she smiles. He's taken aback cuz he's used to her showing her anger or looking emotionless. They then go to dinner with Croft carrying her again. This time, she forced herself NOT to grab his hair LMAO. She starts to remind him about the whole touching a woman's body thing. Before she finishes, he answers that he knows he has to ask for permission first. And she's like, "Really? Do you??" Cuz he obviously doesn't ever ask Livia haha. Duke Blanche is already at the dining hall waiting for them and sees Croft carrying her. He's smiling and feeling happy that his plan is already working and that they seem to be getting closer. He's actually proud of Livia and thinks that no man wouldn't fall for her appearance and elegance. The guy always regretted not having a son, but he was proud of Livia's upbringing. Livia feels like she knows what he's thinking and looks a bit annoyed. Croft sees this and is wondering what's bothering her this time. Duke Blanche sees this exchange as Croft treating Livia with great care. So he's smiling and looking at Livia affectionately. He then asks about her injury and then asks about the etiquette lessons. He also notes how they seem to be getting along. Croft mentions that she has fine methods of instruction and how he's learning alot. Duke is all happy, and he's happy to see the future emperor smiling at his daughter. Duke Blanche says that Livia will be the perfect support to Croft, and Croft agrees. Livia is looking at Croft and thinking that he looks too calm, thinking that people would think that he was being sincere. Croft ignores her looks and then asks Duke Blanche about Prince Persilot.

Duke Blanche says that he mentioned Prince Ipsen. Prince Ipsen was Croft's half brother and the third in line to the throne. In the original novel, he's supposed to be another one of Croft's victims like Livia. Livia's interest is piqued because Prince Persilot was an important character and antagonist in the original novel. Typical antagonist who wanted the throne. However, the other important thing is that he's Lilian's paternal uncle. So the set up of the original was that Croft falls in love with a woman from the enemy camp. Originally he would hate her at the beginning, and quickly fall for her with his feelings turning obsessive. Duke Blanche mentions that Prince Persilot plans on gaining the control of Ipsen's faction by causing a conflict between them. He then tells Croft that he needs to get rid of him and his followers as soon as he ascends the throne. Livia is noting how everything seems to be following the original novel. Because of the idea that this means she might die, she no longer has an appetite. She then thinks of how in the original novel Croft went crazy when Lilian rejected him harshly. So she wonders what would happen if she accepts his confession sooner, and if this will prevent him from becoming a tyrant. She's noting that aside from his awful personality, everything about him is perfect. She recalls that OGFL wasn't afraid of Croft in the novel. Lilian originally approached him because of her uncle, but gradually fell in love with him. After observing Croft herself, Livia can now kinda understand why OGFL grew feelings for him and thinks she probably could've fallen for Croft too. She's sure that the had a happy ending, even though she never got around to finishing the original novel. She didn't finish it because she found it frustrating and thought Croft was too crazy. So typical ro-fan novel way of thinking, Livia thinks she'll help speed up the process and that it'll help them skip all the difficulties and misery of the original. Croft has no idea what Livia's thinking, but he's smiling back at her. Duke is thinking that they're such a lovely couple haha. Duke is probably the only genuinely happy person there. Croft is waiting for Livia to finish eating so he can carry her to her room. But Livia is trying to give him dating advice by saying that after having a meal with someone he's interested in, he should ask them to have tea or take a walk together. He's asking if it's another custom of the region. Livia is just thinking that's it's about courtesy to show that you want to spend more time you're interested in. But she just agrees with him to make it easier. He decides they should have tea since her foot is hurt and walking would be too difficult. He's about to lift her, but she tells him she can manage. He tells her it would just make the healing process take longer if she keeps putting stress on her foot. She tells him he can't possibly carry her everywhere until her foot heals. Croft just shrugs and says that he doesn't care cuz she's not that heavy. Livia gives up trying to explain it to him and stretches her hand out for some assistance (putting her weight on his hand as they walk there). He's thinking she's strange and stubborn, not understanding why she rejected his offer to carry her. He's thinking rejecting people's offers are another odd custom. He's too worried that she might end up breaking her leg if she continues to walk with her injury. Although, he does think that she still looks beautiful even while limping. Anyway, man can't take it anymore and decides to carry her in his arms again anyway cuz he thinks it's better. She notes to herself that this behavior was why Lilian was afraid of him. She's kinda annoyed because she's been telling him so many times not to touch women without their permission, but he can't seem to get it. So she frowns and then headbutts his jaw with her forehead. He turned his head to avoid her and tells her it'd be worse if she ends up injuring her forehead. She's surprised when she finds his hair in her face. He basically lowered his head and tells her it's better for her to just pull his hair if she's angry lolol. She pushes his head away and tries to get him to repeat "Miss, may I?" He responds with, "Lady, may I?" She's tells him that's good and that's what he should be saying if there's another occasion where he has to touch her. He tells her he understands. She also adds that he needs to stop lifting and carrying people around. He's basically telling her there won't be a need once her foot is better. She tries to make excuses and tell him that it's just a sprain that should be fine a few days. Croft tells her he doesn't believe it and he's sure it'll take at least 3 months. She thinks he's mocking her, but he's being serious. She thinks it's ridiculous cuz no one would be in pain for 3 months from spraining their toe. He notes that would normally be the case, but not for her. She's mad cuz she knows her body is frail. He's kinda smiling seeing her mad cuz it's a different from what he's used to, and he thinks she's kinda cute (of course). So he continues teasing her.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023