Spoiler The Villain Refuses Adoption 시한부 악녀는 입양을 거절합니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, May 22, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title: 시한부 악녀는 입양을 거절합니다, The Villain Refuses Adoption (MTLd)
    NU: Not Found
    Raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56969374

Description (MTLd):

I became a girl, the one who tricked the Villain when he was young and sold him off as a slave.
    She was suffering from an incurable disease and tried to sell the Villain to pay for her painkillers.
    But later dies miserably by the Villain.

Fortunately, she hasn't sold him yet.

Once I kicked out the slave dealer,
    I eagerly took care of the 12-year-old villain in the shoes of a 12-year-old orphan.
    Even though he was young, he was wary of me until the time to break up, perhaps because he was a villain.
    Fortunately, I was able to get a promise not to kill me.

And the day when the Villain family finally came.

"……Go?"
    "If there's a place to go back, I'll go. Stay healthy and don't die easily, okay?"

Somehow, I let go of the villain who looked at me persistently, as he turned around,
    I threw up.
    It's because of the incurable disease.

It's okay. I know how to fix it.

Now I could get over my illness and leave here and start a new life.
    By the way.

"You...."

…The hard face of the villain was somehow strange.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  3. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love a "sick" female lead lol, makes the ML worry about her. Hope it gets picked up eventually :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

eshter_cly, Rin Lee, geckin and 7 others like this.
  4. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's rare to see a story that FL have an illness :blobmelt: camping here :blobcozy:

5. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wwwwww what chapter does the description happen in?

Manhwalover356 and Kalmaegi like this.
  7. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!

8. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ray/Raven (ML) promised Evelyn to be together, she accepted, so yeah, marriage on the way, there is also a kid named Hyun,he seems to be someone who reverted into a baby state, so yeah, they raised Hyun, who is clearly not ML and MC son...I think...and he is not MC and another man son.
    Chapter 200, near the end of the story
    Dark hair and golden eyes
    I already spent 200 coins on this story, if someone could tell us who tf is Hyun, it would be great.

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Chaosnumber8, Tobbit, Elisee and 22 others like this.
  10. Iutra

Iutra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't message you yet because I don't have 5 posts, but I'd be willing to OCR and MTL it, if you're willing to share.

11. Monicasolutiontherapy

Monicasolutiontherapy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please mtl it(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ...
    I have always been waiting everyday for updates and spoilers and I am so glad you said you can MTL it...

Sakurasira likes this.
  12. Bobo nga yawa

Bobo nga yawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same for me the story is so good. I really wanted to read it so bad.

13. Iutra

Iutra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the compliment ^^ I can't stress enough tho how low-effort this machine translation is :p I had a setup prepared to MTL Japanese light novels (at least those publishers don't mind foreigners buying their stuff, but as I don't speak Japanese I have to MTL my legally owned light novels), I could simply reuse that. I basically translated the whole novel in 15 minutes, but can only share it bit by bit since the forum keeps thinking I'm a spammer XD

Four Seasons Forest is the real MVP, looking at the quality of translation they really have to put in a lot of time and effort. I really hope that people take this 'translation' just to scratch their spoiler itch, and read FSF's for actual enjoyment ;)

-61-

It was the day after the slave trader had returned.

“The merchant is missing.”

I opened my eyes wide at the news Sera delivered.

“No, why all of a sudden?”

“I don’t know. But, I heard, they threw up all the main documents above?”

“What?”

You were the one who ruined my life. I was absurd and stuck my tongue out. "bell." At that time, Ray called me, knowing that Sarah's writing study was over.

“Call me, go. I'll go. thanks." Sera, who became more relaxed as she learned to write, waved her hand.After watching it silently, I went to the place where Rey was waiting. Today we were going to tell an important story. I know, but Raven is the first to talk. * * * "yes. What's up?"

“I have something to confess.”

"confession? uh? This."I was genuinely surprised to see the round dalgona in front of me. It is because there was a star shape stamped on it. Raven looked at my reaction, and carefully presented me with the star-shaped dalgo.

“It’s yours.”

"Ugh. What day is it today?" Or, to say I'm going But? I'm not ready in my mind.looked at But strangely, Raven looked nervous. "ray. Talk comfortably.”

“Whoa. yes. bell. Listen.”

"yes."

“I was born in a small house.”

"......?" 99

“Rich house, I mean.”

"Aha… .”

I wasn't in the mood to say this.'I thought you were trying to say you were aristocrats.' But if Raven decides not to say it, that's fine. I don't even know why I have to say it in the first place. I pretended not to know and smiled.

“Are you afraid that I might hate you because you were born into a wealthy family because I’m poor?”

CC 99 There was no answer, so I noticed that Raven had a slightly sad expression on her face.However, the sign disappeared in an instant. "no?" Raven said with a light tone at the same time.

“I knew it would.”

“No, what do you see me as?”

"I know. What do you see?”

Moments later, Raven rolled her eyes and looked straight at me.

“Because I’m rich, I want to give you as much as possible what I want. How about that?”

"what."

“Are you mad?”

“Huh, no. Thank you for wanting to give it. I just don’t need anything.”

“You need money.”

“Hey, are you going to make money now? You say I’m a genius. I’m going to make money.”

As I clenched my fists and said, Raven really laughed this time, and, relieved by the barely loosened face, I split the dalgona in two.Carefully set aside the star in the middle.

“I’ll eat the stars later.”

CG "Why?"

“Because you’re so sincere.”

“I was just taking pictures.”

“… … Read the mood.”

Raven chuckled at my bruise. * * *And the next day. CG

“Ray. What?”

"Hmm." Head-to-head with Raven, I was in a serious conflict. Raven didn't seem to have much of a solution, either, because this was not the problem. CG

“If it’s about killing, I can do it well.”

He kept saying things that could reveal his true identity in a sneak peek like this, and he made me ferocious.Ugh, you're bored too. I took a deep breath, understanding him.

“If I’m just taking care of people, I can do it.”

99 The problem we faced was none other than side effects.

“It has side effects on normal skin, and it’s an immediate-acting drug for troubled skin.”

It is the problem of the ointment that cures skin diseases.Big is big, small is small.

“How the hell am I supposed to sell it?”

“Bell, what if you were so embarrassed when you made it?”

“Did I know this would happen, huh?”

All I remember was the lines Shan proudly said to hear Liliana scream? 'If you use it on clean skin and it causes inflammation... who would consider this a medicine? Even if the trouble subsides, it's poison. There's a good chance you'll see it.'perplexed I can't persuade you to understand everything. CG

“What?”

Rey pursed her lips slightly, then said with a serious face.

“It wasn’t like this at first.”

"Yeah...why are you like this all of a sudden?" It was the time when the warm spring passed slowly and the cold spring entered. If you start selling soon, you will have more money.

“I need to make money quickly.”

?Yeah, Rei nodded seriously with the expression on his face when he thought of white bread. He hasn't talked about applying for money again since my last refusal.How can you be so mature?

“I mean, you have to earn quickly to buy our Lay clothes, right?”

CG 99

“… Ray had a cold face. In this case, the characteristics of a handsome and bloody villainous master did not go anywhere. 'Is it bloody?' Just a little... … … Some have a sharper jawline, maybe it's because I can't eat a lot of this, right?Come to think of it, the days have gotten colder in the last two months... "Oh." I paused after thinking blankly, and Ray immediately looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

“Huh?”

“This! There are medicinal herbs that can make you feel cold.”

There was an herb that trembled and cried when it got cold above a certain temperature.all. It's not really crying, it's weakening or exploding.

“That was the main ingredient.”

"ah……." In the end, the conclusion was that the skin ointment I had made before could not be released this season because the side effects were so obvious, but,

“No, there must be a way.A little… … Let’s induce it to be applied only on severe areas.”

"yes. I can make very little and sell it at a high price only to people who really need it.”

“It’s a good idea.”

We were having a conversation while somehow finding a direction. Suddenly, a pain in my stomach came over me. .”

CG Bell?”

In an instant, Ray's voice echoed from afar. I knew at that moment. 'This is it.' The more severe the disease, the more painful it is. Now I was able to detect it with certainty. At first, I was distracted, and at the same time, I was saddened by that part that was quickly understood like a storm. 'really. It must have been very painful.'The original Evelyn. But more than that impression, it was important not to get sick in front of Rey for now. "bell? bell!" 99 "Oh, uh... it's okay."

“What’s okay!”

Of course, it seemed a little late, but that's all. Ray, who was holding me in an instant, ran to the house and spit on me with a white face.Laying it on the table, I brought the whole box of medicines I had shown you before.

“For what? What is it? Where does it hurt the most?”

It's the first time I've seen him be so flustered, so I laughed out loud even in my frenzy.

-62-

Well, I've never tried to worry you like this. thanks. "Damn it. They said it was a sin to be sick.”

… … no what? I was surprised and put the pain back for a moment and looked up at Raven. Ray didn't seem to even know what he was saying. allThe law of strong self-esteem, instilled in his villainous family, emerges from that expression of concern. Come to think of it, I knew a lot about Rey, but I didn't know much about the villainous family. I knew when I first started taking care of Rey that you shouldn't blindly trust what is expressed in the book, so I want to be careful. 'Sometimes, I show a side of me that is outside of common sense. You have to think good to think goodthere was no I miss Ray because they are the people he loves, but... … … . "ray… … .”

“Where, why?”

Normally, I would have burst out laughing or calmly expressed my thoughts at times like this... … . This time I was very sick too. In the end, I couldn't stand the momentary sadness, so I turned around and lay down, and I was a little bit temperamental.

“I’m sorry for being a sinner. Great, Cologne. I hate to see... .”

..!”

Raven's face turned strangely, looking back at me with a white face. "that. bell." He looked like he couldn't find anything to say. It was good in my eyes to be restless even if I didn't see it. 'Heh. it's my fault my sin.”

What do you do to someone who cares?ji. In fact, it was said that it was anger, but there were also those who wondered if Raven would be able to change the way Raven had such thoughts. It's a sin to be sick. Because it's such a sad word. When I glanced back, Raven had an unresponsive and gloomy expression on her face. My heart quickly weakened at the whitening of that beautiful face, so I just sighed and said."It's a joke. Ugh... … I'll sleep well. Ray, don't worry, you'll get better if you sleep on this." Actually, I guess I just have to get used to it. "..… Really?" ? asked a 12-year-old boy who had never cared for or felt the need to take care of a weak person his whole life. Seriously, the voice was so undeniably disturbing that I stopped laughing a little.After all, the person who stayed by my side was Rei. You should stop worrying now. 66 • Really. uh, hmm. Actually, I have a stomachache sometimes." "A stomachache?" "Yes. you did before They say I can't eat anything other than that grass soup." While trying with a gentle voice... "It's like this. I'm going to go eat that soup. Straighten your face, Ray. Worry."mind. Today, it’s just a little harsh.”

So hoping to leave safely, I slowly closed my eyes. And, I started thinking only about the process of curing this disease. 'Crad disease starts to get better by eating bard.' Although he continued to consume the bard in the right way. Even if Ray gave me different food at every meal, I always ate bard) soup.but. 'Yes, Bard's weak analgesic effect is a problem. It seems that the efficacy will not be displayed until the medicinal effect is sufficiently accumulated. Obviously I started vomiting blood, so I started getting better, but the pain continued. No, to be honest, I felt a little more serious. 'Why? Rather, my physical strength has improved.' Even so, there is jjambap in the pastAll kinds of knowledge and combinations were swimming in my head. And it. The potion map relic began to react slowly. Extensive recipes for potions. ways you can study them. And, the power to explore the principles. "ah." like that. Pour out all the blood of a human being and take the place of the power of a different race.It was a radical way of filling it with brave blood. Well, about pain, I also forgot about it when setting it up. 'Then it means that your body will continue to be in pain while you are moving forward... … .”

Ah, I need painkillers! It was then. At that moment, a recipe for a great medicine that could be used forever came to mind. Among the collaborative works of the main characters, there are no strong side effects such as drugs.There was a failure that was accompanied by only fainting and a cold sweat. If it's a recipe like this, I probably wouldn't know. The ability to make them explore the holy things was truly amazing. 'I mean, the effect is certain, but you said you would throw it away because it caused small problems in your daily life... … . great! Even in the pain, I laughed bashfully. And take a deep breath, then slowlyfell asleep * * * And the head of the North House was looking at Evelyn like that with eyes more serious than ever. * * * Since then, the pain has come sporadically.As I searched for why they came and attacked me like this, I found the answer that it was evidence of progress. what the hell! Still, it seemed that I had a talent for enduring pain more than I thought. It's not strange to pass out, but we're talking. "bell. Are you ready?" Suddenly a boy a little taller than me came up to me and asked, gently, stealing my forehead.With my forehead resting in a cool hand, I smiled brightly. "yes. let's go." CG

“… … yes." Ray hugged me, who said I was pretending again.

“Isn’t it heavy?”

I got a little better and asked in a small voice. Then Ray laughed. "If you're heavy, I'm too weak.""Actually, I'm as light as a feather, right?" "how did you know? it's like air No, it’s a flower.”

"what the." Are there any corners where this is pretty smirk? Thanks to you, I was able to laugh playfully. Is it because you feel better? My body got a little better. Actually, it hurts like this and that's itjust. I could feel Rey's gaze examining my complexion. I said jokingly.

“Air is better than flowers.”

“Although flowers are prettier?”

“Flowers have to be handled with care for fear of ruining them. The air is light, but there's no need to handle it." It's free. Looking into Rey's beautiful golden eyes, he smiled.

“So I like the air.”

66 … … … yes." Rey answered with a slow blink of an eye.

“Then let’s do it with air.”

It was a very friendly conversation.

“But if it goes on like this, Sarah would be in trouble.”

These days, Sarah has been engrossed in romance novels and has been unable to get out of it. There was such a new world! ecstatic! That's it.

“These days, he’s delusional looking at us.”

Ray chuckled.

“I laughed.”

....... Yeah, you should laugh like that. Rei's face hardened a little when he saw that face with a gentle smile. As if no one had ever looked at him like this. After spending a while with such an unfamiliar gaze, he said. "bell. Do you like when I laugh?”

"yes. It’s pretty.”

At the words that her face, which had hardened a little, was pretty, she cooled down. I giggled at the frown on my face, and then I looked away in the direction we were headed. Now we are going to teach Sarah and Jack. Rey told me to rest, but I didn't mean to. 'If it was like this, I wouldn't have even started."Having said that, Raven surrendered. With my ambitious work, edible flowers.-63-99

“An edible flower. I hear it for the first time.”

Ray said with a questionable look.

“It’s a bit like picking flowers and dipping them in sugar water, but it will taste good.”

Liliana and Shan, who were very interested in medicinal herbs, enjoyed eating it. Rei tilted her head at the dubious words and moved slowly.'Are you really going to be okay? Hmm, the problem is that you have to win so many that you can sell it. When we sold the skin ointment, we were going to sell the edible flowers as well. sure… … The problem is that the upper arm is not in town. 'Me too.' I only dream big. Still, while selling flowers, he gives the impression that he is selling something in the neighborhood, and at the same time reveals his knowledge of medicinal herbs and grasses.'Then it's natural to try the ointment on the elderly." It may not have been possible before, but seeing the people with a little bit of a crush on me, I thought it would be okay. It was the safest route at the moment. Even if it takes a little time, it's best to be certain. Well, I'll have to make my new pain reliever as a bonus. "this is right?""yes." While still sleeping, he was vigilant in all directions, but he was a friendly villain only when we were together during the day. I thanked Rey with the ingredients for the prepared edible flowers in my arms. Then, they crushed the flowers on the spot and put them in containers by type. And muttered proudly.

“There are a lot of really good things in this town.”

“There are people who recognize them, so these are good things to use.”

“Are you praising me now?”

"It's like a compliment. Would you like to hear it again?" When she refused, Rey chuckled. The response of the edible flower was amazing. Sera put the flower in her mouth with suspicious eyes, then widened her eyes and looked at me, "What is this?"

“Eat flowers.”

“You don’t have a name?”

"yet."

“… … You made it?" Well, it is. Sera opened her mouth as she nodded. "What, how is it so crunchy, smells, and savory?" They learn to read very quickly, so today, the two of them read books they want to read and ask questions they don't know.was studying These days, Jack has been asking very little, and he's like, 'That's right over there.' Sera seems to have shifted her focus to this flower today. I smiled and gave more. In fact, there were times when Jack and Sera looked seriously at my face, probably because I looked unwell, but when I saw them, they were pretending not to be.'The kids have grown up... … … .' The feeling is new. I looked at the sky outside the window endlessly, thinking like an old man. Serane's house was very nice because it had large windows. "right……." I suddenly remembered it, and vaguely called out to Sarah, then she flinched and came up to me and put her ear to me.I almost burst into laughter, but holding back, I said vaguely to Sarah.

“……”

“”

“Huh? What? I can’t hear you.”

Unlike Sarah, who was bewildered, Raven raised an eyebrow after hearing my words. I squinted at him and said again,

“The price of the window glass.”

CGSerado, and Jack who was reading a book over there. hardened

“Ask me.”

Sera looked at me with a slightly angry face and nodded slightly at my cold eyes and outstretched hands. When it was an enemy, I slapped her on the mouth who was saying blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.he wiped his eyes. And convinced that there wasn't much to teach them any more, I leaned over to Raven and brought the basket closer. And I took out the herbs I had brought separately. In fact, I bought some at the top of Athos, but it was really hard because I was trying to overcharge the price. I just grumbled because it was the top that would disappear by the villainous family anyway.Anyway, when I mixed some of the herbs I bought and the halo flower I just picked and picked in the right proportions, the painkiller was completed very simply.

“What is that?”

Ray asked with tears in his eyes. I answered comfortably.

“I keep getting sick. I want to see it.”

“Good.”

There was also concern in that voice, so I shrugged my shoulders and went straight.I finished the medicine and put it in my mouth right away.?Can I eat it right away?”

"yes. ah… … .”

It definitely works. 'It doesn't last that long.. Usually, a strong day goes by with minimal analgesic effect. However, this painkiller was only for half a day at most. So I heard the sound of failure,

“… … Look out." Ray whispered softly as he supported me as I stumbled. Then, with a slight expression on his face, he hugged me with his characteristic cold expression. This time, he didn't say anything, he just buried his face in his young chest.

“Now?”

“Well…”

Even when I say no, my pronunciation is twisted.At first, did I mention that I sometimes feel sleepy? It really is. 'By the way, how did I just remember this drug at that moment?' genius… go… … . With that thought in mind, I fell asleep until I got home. 9

“Patience has its limits, Bell.”

So I couldn't hear Ray's mumble in the meantime.

“… Do not hurt."As a warning, the existence of a villainous family that began to appear openly after seeing those anxious golden eyes that were dimly fluttering and looking at those eyes. * * * "Shuan." As the maid who came in the first place to look for the old doctor, the old doctor's vassal bowed his head.

“Lord. What's going on with my lab?" Where are you going to hurt? … None. Standing indifferent to the sullen eyes, Rastavan smiled dimly.

“I was sweating like rain, and very dry.”

"Yes?"

“I am complaining of stomach pain all of a sudden, but I don’t know if it’s because I’m pretending or if the pain is somewhere else. It seems like a lie to me.”

If it looks like a lie in the eyes of the Lord, it is a lie.”

"yes. right." That little girl probably doesn't know all the abilities of the North family's direct line. The ability to discriminate between truth and lies like a ghost. 'Or maybe I didn't think of it even though I knew it. or just plainly hidden. I mean, don't worry about it." Either way, it was clear that it looked quite painful.

“I only took cheap painkillers. And, it looks like he's making his own and taking medicine... .”

Rastavan had been watching the son and girl quite intently. It seems that Raven's power has already been restored, so he seems to have noticed Rastavan watching them, swallowing up the words, Rastavan continued.

“I ate and my complexion got worse and I felt dizzy.”

“That is a risky move.”

“I think it's always been like that. in my opinionI mean." He seemed very good at composing drugs, as if he had already made something or knew something. "So what do I do?" "Find out. The little girl’s illness.”

“I have to go on a business trip.”

I like it because it's easy to understand. Leaving words like that, Ra Stavan disappeared without a sound.He himself almost always lives in a place with children. 'Only the butler in charge of the agency will die.' He's a sleazy bastard, but it's out of my business. The old doctor prepared for a business trip after a long time. I prepared fake IDs, money, a new face to put on my face, and a house document where I would be staying for a while.-64-Raven looked down at the sleeping Evelyn. The position of the successor in the North family was a position that was loved and difficult at the same time. A continent where war fortune prevails. Among them, the Norse family, called the villain, had to behave well.Because it was easy to be unfairly accused of public performance. Even more so, they had to be strong. 'We are a place where only strong people gather, but it's also a place where we have to be strong... Besides, their main job is to protect the forest of monsters. They protect the empire and the continent from the forest of monsters, and at the same time, they were a window between the resting places of different races and the empire.'At least until the end of the contract with the imperial family, which will end in a few years. This role alone could not be replaced by anything. Because of this, the people of the Empire cursed and feared the Dukes of North as a villainous family, but they hoped that they would not be destroyed. 'The ill-fated Wang family wants us to disappear. Even they don't want to be completely trampled on. because of that role.Where contradictory awe is directed. Of course, the weight of the position responsible for the future there had to be heavy. Moreover, aside from such responsibilities, the North family was a formidable family. It is a place where the weak become sin, and because of this, only the strong have a climate of ascending. Even the butlers were elected according to the rule of respect for the strong. In a fairy tale book about the demon realmRaven, who was about five years old, tilted her head every time she saw it. So, which part of the demon realm is wrong? But now I don't know. 'If pain is a sin. So, is Evelyn a sinner? As soon as he thought of that, he shook his head as if to shake his body. Just thinking about those words made me feel bad. Raven's calm gaze fades day by dayIt touched Evelyn's wrist, which was getting thinner. Does this kid know? how much he... … … .. it looks like a flame. "you, … … I think I will die soon.”

Flame burning in a bonfire. Or like a candle. When the wick or firewood is all burned, it fades away... … It was like seeing an imperfect fire. Raven likes it quite a bitdidn't take very, very much. It was actually unpleasant.

“Being sick.”

Pretending not to be sick is also very good. A cold sweat always covered the weakness of the body. Other than that, it's just like an accident. Or pass it on casually. When your white face, covered in cold sweat, smiles brightly, RavenHe didn't know what expression to make at all. After looking at Evelyn for a while, Raven took a deep breath. And he shook his head. "ray." As always, hard, red eyes. It was a father I had not seen properly in a very long time. Recently, I felt his aura and was annoyed that I was going to buy it, but how relieved I was.Now he is safe. But at the same time, I realized it in a moment of relief. that he really is still a child. "father. Were you watching Bell?" "Yes." His father, who had been pretending to be cold before, but not so cold, was grimacing. I don't know if he didn't like Evelyn or something else.I couldn't, but it didn't matter.

“He keeps getting weird, do you know why?”

The hard voice of a twelve-year-old boy resounded calmly. Even though it was quite loud, Evelyn didn't even move. 'I think I took a sleeping pill.' Raven hardened her complexion at a sudden thought.

“Isn’t that already an upset stomach?”

Rastavan, who had remained silent to the sound of murmuring, secretly sat down opposite Raven.

“I told Shuan.”

“… Yeah." After staring at Raven's slightly relaxed face, Rastavan sighed and said.

“Do you like this child?”

“… … They said they were lonely and wanted to live together.”

CG

“It seemed like a lie at first, but later it turned out to be true and strange. This was bad.”

But it was nice to be together. "like. this kid.”

Seeing the way he spoke so plainly, he must have been a young child, what was my feelings? He didn't seem to know either. Rastavan had a slightly salty face, then shrugged and stood up.

“Then you don’t want to go back yet?”

At those words, a full smile appeared on Raven's lips and then disappeared. It was young, but it certainly looked like a tiger. The golden eyes gently curved under the black hair. "Yeah." With a smile of extreme satisfaction, Ra Stavan clicked inwardly. You're strongly attracted to people. I thought it would only happen when I got older.'It's one's life, so it's not something to be meddled with, but as a self-recognized handicapped person, Ra Stavan was a little worried. There was nothing else to worry about. He was worried that his son might resemble him. 'Possessiveness and lust, those are feelings that are difficult to occur in the immediate family of North. But once it starts to rise, it's out of control.Most likely, his son would too. so I'm worried I fear that I will get caught up in my obsession before I even know everything about love and lose something important forever. Rastavan sighed as he looked at his son who didn't even look this way with concern.

“I understand what you mean.”

After a while, he said so and disappeared.'I think we're going to get a dog in.' With that in mind, Raven gently stroked Evelyn's head with her hand. Again and again, gently as if stroking. * * * Making and selling edible flowers as snacks, while also selling skin ointments, was going better than expected.all. 'It's the size of a town. First of all, the fact that it is an edible flower attracted interest, and people's eyes widened at its pretty shape. When sweet-tasting seasonings were added, edible flowers quickly became a staple in the neighborhood. "Wow, Ray, this is the first time I've ever become so popular in this town!"

“Is it because it’s popular?”

Except for a little bit of dizziness, I recovered and started running around.Let's see, Raven responded sullenly. "then! If you do this well, can you even have a relationship?" "Dating?" Raven responded very coldly. My voice seemed to have lowered a bit, but I was excited and nodded my head and continued.

“Of course, I like older people, but that’s okay.”

Mental age with children of the same age … … .He mumbled that inwardly, nodded his head, and looked back at Raven. He looked white.

“Ray?”

“……”

“Why? why are you so white Are you sick?" I knew my abilities would have returned, but I was still worried. However, the words that came out with Ray's pretty lips parted were completely different from what was expected.It was a horse.

“… … Association?" "yes? yes… … .”

As I stumbled upon an unexpected topic, the child began to stagger as if he was about to sit down. Ugh. "why are you like this!" "no." I stood up right away, but… … … . Looking at Rey suspiciously, Rey asked at once.

“So, why do you like older people?”

It was a very sharp and vigilant tone. In a way, the world seemed miserable. 'Are you sensitive to strange areas?' To the rough face I hadn't seen in a long time, I answered with a shiver.

“Yeah, … My mental age is mature, you know.”

It was then. Whoops, what I heard was!66 99 199 I made eye contact with Rey, then looked around. "Clearly someone was laughing right now!" I could hear it from nearby. Rey's face began to wrinkle strangely when he noticed something, but I was embarrassed and didn't notice. "No one, uh...?" All he could see was a black dog.-65)Forgetting anyone's sneer, I focused on the dog as if possessed.

“Look over there, Ray. … … It’s an individual I haven’t seen in this town.”

It's such a perfectly black color. furthermore. 'Does it look like a wolf?' When I saw the wolf dog I had only seen in pictures,It was a very odd feeling. I liked dogs, so I was happy. With a pounding heart, I carefully held out the edible flower from my pocket with the little Evelyn's hand. Then the dog stared at me and began to slowly approach me.

“Oh, oh. That's right, come here. This is delicious.”

month! month! Up close, it was quite large.I think this is just a wolf. So I was a little scared, but I was surprisingly calm. Besides, what kind of dog… … . "oh my god. You look really good up close, you!”

At my words, Ray, who had been looking at this place with a hardened face for some reason, ran to me after a month. It's the first time I've seen him run so quickly, so I opened my eyes and saw him, he said with a sullen face.

“He’s a cheeky dog.”

“Huh?”

Wol? Even the dog seems to be embarrassed by your words, Ray…? But, Ray didn’t even give the dog a glance and looked at me coldly. .”

“Oh, um.”

Dog interrupts human conversationwest. '… … … Ah yes.' I'm an ordinary person, so I can't keep up with the thoughts of an extraordinary person. 'Well, in the North family, the conversation was interrupted... Ants too... … I think I'll burn it to death.' Feeling very tired, I glanced at the dog. The red eyes are creepy, but they are very clear and pretty, so rather than creepy, I made them look beautiful even though they are individual.all. Looking into those bright eyes, a little playfulness was activated.

“My Ray is shy,”

he whispered near the dog's ear, in a loud enough voice for Rey to hear. 99 "No. must come.”

“What’s wrong?”

"All."I stared at that stubborn face, then rolled my eyes slightly. The auricles were slightly developed. Then yes.

“Wow!”

I glanced at the dog. I can't hear it though. It was a single glance, as if asking a dog to see, but in fact, it was an action that told him to look at the dog. and said

“… … Look at this. You are shy.”

moon month! month! The dog started barking and laughing. Look at the timing! this dog... … what do you like? At the perfect moment, I smiled happily. Of course, Raven's face was wrinkled cutely, though.

“Child, good. Is he a wanderer?”

“I don’t know.”

"Hmm. It's clean for a wanderer. I don't even have a leash." I have been gently petting the dog with my white hands, which have gotten thinner and smaller these days. It felt a little strange to see a dog's eyes staring at me, just like a human.

“You are a clever dog.”

The black dog patted my face in my hand once.

“You are cute.”

“… … ! How cute!”

However, he liked the dog, but Ray jumped and jumped. "what's the matter? from before.”

“The dog… … !”

“Yeah, what about this dog?”

Wol! The dog barked once. ·The dog's eyes seem to be curved.Is it an illusion?

“… Lee, that is, no." I looked at Ray with a slightly curious look. He had a very angry face. It's really not. "What is it? Ray, are you envious of us? Our Sundol?" At that moment, both the dog and the person froze. CG

“Soondol?”

It seems Raven can't believe itasked.

“I just built it. dog name. It means that you have to be gentle to be pretty.”

Perhaps he was moved by my sense of naming, Ray made a strange expression. "And that's what envy is." I raised my other hand that had not touched the dog and stroked Ray's head with a gentler hand. The love in his hand was sincere. "......." Be kind to RayAs he looked at the crab, not only his ears but also his face began to turn red. Yet he does not avoid my hand. ‘I like skinship secretly.”

I held back my laughter and watched it, then glanced at the dog, who was looking at me like I was looking at Ray. 'I feel really smart like a human. So I frowned at the dog. Look, are you shy? I'm rightWith the meaning of you 'Even though the future is a bit bleak. The more Rei becomes precious, the more worrying about how he will meet on the battlefield and fall in love with Yeoju. Aren't you giving up on everything because of love? If you think about it, the villain was such a person. 'I can't do that.' Ah really. properly entangled This is the originalIsn't it entangled properly? 'I have no regrets. With that thought in mind, he smiled resignedly, then slowly removed his hand. And one last stroke of the dog.

“I like it, but what? Our family cannot afford to increase the number of members yet.”

Having said so in a sad tone, I headed to our house with Rey.* * * The report the emperor was reading was a report left by the dead. It had already been posted a few days ago, but the emperor was still undecided.

“Rastavan North.”

A man who always completely overwhelms his opponent. He lives in a corner of the North Territory.If he had tried to come to the capital without a baby, it would have been a big problem. In the eyes of the emperor, the head of the great North family this time was the emperor's vessel, so that was the problem. "Wriggled your fingers, la." To have Rastavan North on top of the name of the Emperor, Argos Vridium. Some may think it is excessive, but to the Emperor, it was a feeling of inferiority that had to be crushed for the rest of his life.A word that does not suit the emperor at all. The emperor's mouth curved like a painting, and only once, his fingertips tapped the report.

“I’m awake.”

In fact, these few days of worrying were no different than preparing his mind for the moment he would wake up. The emperor jumped up to shake it off and headed towards the window with slow and graceful steps. Outside the window of the imperial palace, rain and wind are blowingthere was. If there were only winter and cold winter mimicking spring in the north, only summer existed in the east where the capital is located. A place where the heavens and earth reverberate as if the world is perishing when rain and wind blow, and when the sun rises, the sun heals the wounded world. The people of the capital called it a symbol of passion and loved it. 6 "But it stands right in the center of the capital.The standing emperor. Nothing can penetrate through the window attached to the large window. Even the wind and rain that shake the world. The sunlight that comforts the world. In a space where he was all he was, the emperor stood there for so long.

-66-

There were only three people who would laugh at the imperial family as a place where nothing could be invaded. One is the ambassador. Another one is Rasta North. And finally, Prime Minister Nile Locart was like that.

“Cluck.”

An old wizard who is over 90 years old, that worldExperience alone occupied the position of prime minister of the empire. He had a secret, which he had been living with for a very long time. He has been living since long ago, when this imperial family took on the name Sharias. And the best homework assignment of his life... … .

“Life Bass. It's the most basic element of being rich." 99 Being rich.So seeing the end of black magic. White magic was often seen by those who saw the end. But there is no black magic. Intoxicated by that cruelty, or eaten by death. Being eaten by emotions or being deceived by reason. For various reasons, the warlock was not paid. He wanted himself to be the first. To use it as a life bath for thatIt's been 7 years since I went to save Gu. He concluded that no material was as perfect as the heart of the Northhouse.

“Is this a disappointment?”

I muttered Eazel, in a squeaky voice. In the crystal ball he sees, there is a recorded image of Rastavan moving from sky to sky, tearing apart the space: 'I didn't know this would get caught in a mobile communication ball that was thrown at random.'Perhaps even if you don't show this, the emperor is already convinced. Rastavan North scrambled to get up. that it is.

“It doesn’t even look bad.”

Astonished, Nigel sneered. He needed the heart of Rastavan, and the emperor needed the specialness of the North house itself. However, the plan to share them amicably failed gracefully.This was the emperor's fault for having a stupid subordinate. The contact beads with the emperor shone. Prime Minister Locarte spoke to the light.

“It was late. your majesty. he woke up Otherwise, not twice.”

However, you can pierce it with something else. To the emperor who asked what it was, he introduced his son.

“I tell you to check the atmosphere there. He's a special kid. You have to be loyal.”

29 * * * "Your Excellency is calling." Xyl Locart, who was reading the book, had a soft and friendly smile on her face. After answering the maid, he neatly tapped and closed the book.The maids started talking.

“Confucius is really very beautiful.”

“You are sweet and perfect.”

“Besides, you are always the head of the academy, right?”

“Really, you are a reimagining of the future.”

Jail, who was alone, threw his gaze out the window into a distant place with an expressionless face that was far from all the gossip. That was his true nature, looking boring, cynical, and sharp.He, who looked beautiful and ferocious, made a stroke, got up and disappeared from the window. * * * I covered my mouth again, coughing up blood.

“Be comfortable here.”

“Ah, hehe.”

Bashshi laughed, Master Jade clicked his tongue.And when I sat down again, I asked in a passing tone.

“How long are you planning to hide?”

“Yes? What?”

“That was just before.”

Master Jade knew that I was using a dragon to keep Raven from detecting my bloody vomit. To say this, he had already bit his tongue.I grinned and answered.

“What do you have to do? Is it meaningless?”

After all, it is being treated with a treatment that has not yet been released into the world. I can't even tell you properly, it's my consideration to make you worry less. But it was the same for Jade, so it was just a pity for him.

“Teacher, I’m sorry. You're making me worry a lot that I don't need."Perhaps I was surprised that I looked a little paler than usual, Master Jade looked at me without moving. Then, after a very long time, he replied in a small way.

“… … Okay, if you vomit blood, ventilate the room.”

“Hehe, yes! Master!" On the way home from today's investigation, I was a little worried. First of all, it's not about my illness.Rather, worry about Raven.

“Bell, on the way home.”

“Dad said blue dandelions came in.”

“Stop and go.”

He smiled and greeted those who could recognize who they were just by their tone of voice.

“Thank you! I'll stop by later!" It felt like seeing a doll with a unique voice, so theyI liked talking to my brother. Worrying about Raven for a while also helped to put an end to it. But that brief breeze did not last long. "bell." "ray?" Raven appeared, whose radius of action was slowly expanding throughout the village. In this village, Ravens were neither excluded nor mixed, but strange beings.

“I am going.”

“It’s scary.”

“Actually, it was cool back then.”

With a faint sound in the background, I walked with Raven.

“Ray. Maybe.

“It’s a strange question.”

Ray watched Jack's brothers moving away, then turned and answered.all.

“I guess it depends on who that person is.”

"Well. Pretty… Let's call him a precious person." "yes?" He blinked for a moment, then looked at my face and paused, then answered faster than expected.

“I’ll do something to stop them from going to that future.”

“What if I can’t?”

“Then, I will go with you.”

I was speechless for a moment.

“Don’t be lonely on the spot.”

It was as if it were just saying to me. Raven tilted her head in disbelief and smiled broadly.

“Is that the answer?”

“Yeah. Perfect. It was helpful.”

I laughed out loud.I can't go with you because I'm too precious. Still, I will unconditionally leave you with at least one 'hope' to get out of that place. So, I put an end to what I had been thinking about all along.-67-

“What is this dog’s name?”

Soondol!" As Evelyn replied excitedly, the dog smiled and rolled over. It's a really good idea, but it feels like calling this bad mutt a mutt. And it's the same with Sera.it seemed

“That, indeed. It's a unique name." ????

“Actually, it wasn’t a name that was made with great care.”

month... ? "Huh?"

“To him, I would be just a passerby, but what am I going to do with my name? Just appropriately, I like a name that is comfortable for me and for him as well.”

“… You are saying something strange.”

“Where are you?”

“It’s okay if you don’t know.”

After Sera cut it off, she looked at Evelyn's clothes, the area around her mouth, and her sleeves with sharp eyes, unknowingly. Exactly fifth. I found blood spatters. Sarah's face became colder than before. by any chance.If only Evelyn had a disease, or if she was just putting up with it. Sarah looked angry. As I was looking at it, my eyes met the dog. Oh, and this dog also won. Sarah rolled her eyes at the unfamiliar dog. The dog snorted as if it was plastic. Look, which motherfucker snorts?Is it weird? When did the neighborhood where I had been living since I was young started to change in this direction? Sarah glanced at Evelyn.

“Is he not there today?”

“Ray?”

“Yes, Master.”

"Yeah, I'll be working out at this time." "Aha." You call it exercise.Sera's eyes widened as she recalled Raven's movements, which made the air vibrate unusually when she passed by. And while thinking of the ever-changing surroundings of the house, the sky and the air becoming more comfortable, he put his hand on Evelyn's shoulder. pat pat. … What is this?”

“It means cheer up.”

“Why?”

“Your future looks bleak.”

“My future will twinkle like a star, so what kind of bad news?”

“It’s really comforting, so listen to it… .”

what the. The dog, who listened with interest to the two girls' harsh puns, was Wol! and barked. Evelyn stroked the handsome dog Soondori. Sera shook her head and said,

“Take care of your health.”

He said and went home."Strange kid? Still, he's cute and kind." And he kept talking. It didn't matter who heard it, but things he couldn't tell Raven. Things like the vague anxiety about being alone. The dog miraculously listened to it quietly without barking.Here's what I've recently decided: First of all, the trouble started from the fact that this period overlapped with the visit of 'Zileo Kart', a 15-year-old ?End Village?. ‘Because we can’t ignore the possibility that Ray’s future will be the same as the original. I can change Ray Hannah's personal misfortune. However, I thought that it was impossible to change the big trend. That was the problem.That this friendly friend, who has become very precious to me, can face the result of being sealed alone as in the original story.

“So, instead of just worrying, you should be prepared.”

So, I decided to get a little involved with the original character, Zaile Locart. To be precise.

“I need to clear some of my debt.”

There was only one area that I could erase.The field of herbal medicine, which achieved significant results in a short period of time by multiple routes. Especially when it comes to 'insomnia', I'm proud that I won't be the only one.

“I was just trying to study the effects of some parts of my body. What do you do with humility?”

I smiled meaningfully as I recalled the Olivia fruit, which is called the cure for insomnia, and the 'Potion Map' that was in the middle of the fruit field.* * * In a world where only the North family can move through space, the most ancient way of moving quickly was the sky carriage. After crossing the sky in three days in a wagon running through the air with magic, Xail began to look at the report one by one at the top of Athos, which he escaped while occupying the last village.Ordinary people would have called the work itself crazy, but for Zaile Locart, this was nothing more than a way to pass the time. Jail, a slave of Prime Minister Locarte, who was born as a slave and is still known externally as his adoptive father. He had an extraordinary brain and excellent eyes to hold on to. The more you prove useful, the more you have. Of course, nothing he wantedthough there wasn't Anyway, this time to leave the capital for such a child was a joke. it was meant to be Until Raven North continues to be captured.

“Hmm.”

I think Raven North is hiding in one of the "End Villages": "I haven't been able to find it yet, so someone seems to be hiding it."See, I didn't even tell you to find your majesty and bring him back. I mean, you know.

“Who is it? Now is the time for everyone in the village to know that I am a wanted person.”

In this case, it is hard to believe, but it must be said that the whole village is surrounded by the wanted person. Anyway, it was highly likely that it was too late to snatch Raven before Northga. But still, 'If you are in the village at the end, it means that Gaju hasn't fully woken up.It could make sense, so I had to check one of them. If Gaju regained her power, she could have kidnapped Raven North by force, so in about two weeks, Xyl Locart, who reviewed all the reports from the many villages at the end of the day. However, I decided not to show off my abilities too much, so I decided to go on a cruise after pretending to be reviewing. It was because there was a part I wanted to see in person.Personal curiosity, that little entertainment, nothing more, nothing less… … . He didn't know yet that it would change his life. * * * Xyl Locart. That person is a person who has been in the position of a sad sub male lead. I must have turned fifteen this year.Just once,

“I calmed the village at the end. But, that was around the winter of the age of fifteen.

“It’s time to come.”

I was sure that if I came, I would definitely come here. because.

“Hello, Miss Evelyn.”

This is because this is the only <End Village> that does not trade with the upper Athos. 'Zile kept the transaction ledger of the village at the end.I'm leaving with the ball of organizing things more neatly. just try to come I will cure my long insomnia and sever a ticket to a bright future. So, the waiting began.-68I've made deals with other tops in the past. Did I mention that the name is Rakia top? By developing edible flowers and skin care ointments as well as pars, I became the goddess of good fortune. I'm thinking of making a brand, but I'm confused. It's a bit odd because it's so successful.I am thinking that In the case of the pars, it was said that they sold too much in bulk, and Raven began to insist on drinking healthy juices instead of full soup, but I still did not give in. Friend, I want to see you for a long time, so I'm eating that grass soup. My personal rastavan comes occasionally, but every time we come, we are together for one day. So now Raven and I are like family. 'It must be a wolf dog.'And through all that process, I became a god pretending not to know.

“Soondol is a wanderer, but he is very clean.”

After that, they came and went softly. Each time, Raven looked at me with a terrifying expression on her face. It was really funny. Anyway, the days when many of my life's troubles are being resolved... … . In the midst of it, I finally sleepmet work * * * His footsteps were headed to the village where Yvell Lynn was. At the top of Athos, this village is like a thorn in the eye these days. I heard that the top of Rakia, which Athos disliked, was slowly reaching out. Somehow the top of rakia is badJail smiled beautifully, remembering the official who was trying to make an impression. I was so annoyed that I couldn't deal with incompetent things. The emperor's servants, who could not find their way here because it was so obvious, were too funny. Zile was unaware that all of his subordinates had been oxidized by the vassals of the North family. Now, after several reviews, he was convinced. All that's left is this part.There was a faint smile on Zile's perfect face. * * * Management who comes to manage the top of Athos on a regular basis. Xail Locart has been in the job since the age of fifteen. I was convinced that the only medicine that would cure his insomnia was the nutritional supplement he gave Raven, but at the same timeI was researching something better than that. Now, I've learned that the part of the body that has been balanced by Evelyn's blood, the power of chaos, affects the potion! It wasn't just blood. At least, it became clear that adding tears would have a sleep effect. I was so fully prepared, I faced Zile. However, the first meeting was a bit awkward.it was small 'Really Xyl?' However, Sera, who was exclusive to outsiders, was shedding her eyes. "Another suspicious person has come..." Then Raven asked with her eyes. Sera averted her eyes and said, "You, you are a suspicious teacher... yo..."Raven narrowed her eyes and turned her gaze to me. It was a situation where we were walking together to buy bread and saw Xyl Locart. 'Why is that person open now?' I was so startled at first, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. So I didn't know. Seeing me like that, Raven remembered my words. "Age is my preference."The moment Raven's expression gradually hardened, and Seri and Jack were sneaking out and trying to get away from Raven. he came I want to ask you the way.

“What road do you ask in this small town, ask?”

Jack tapped Sera who was muttering. Raven was cheering for Sera with her expression, and I came to my senses at Sera's words,laughed awkwardly. And he said to the one who approached him. "Where are you going?" Then Jail smiled. The perfect smile you'd see in any fairy tale. "Can you guide me? I'm looking for a place with a top."

“What kind of top? There are two of them.”

I completely regained composure and answered him.Zile returned a gentlemanly smile to me. * * * Xyl looked at Evelyn with curious eyes. And came closer and said.

“Please go to the top of Rakia. little girl.”

with a gentle smile. Even a slightly troubled expressionIt looked like a painting on the wall. Sera:

“It’s a snake!”

He screamed silently and dragged Jack away. While beckoning and beckoning you to survive well. Evelyn wanted to tell her to take me too, but she resisted it. And at some point, it was Raven who was looking at Jail with an unfamiliar expression. The golden eyes are hidden,I don't know for sure, but it feels like something wrapped in wrapping paper... … . 'Are you okay?' Evelyn felt it and her eyes lit up slightly. And the smile that seemed as gentle as that of Jail, who was staring at it, deepened subtly. So, the quiet confrontation of the three continued for a while. * * *Raven was currently observing Jail while calming her emotions as much as possible. 'Black hair is very rare, so it's interesting to see.' Even though I was confused when I saw the behavior of Jail, who had been obsessed with Evelyn without giving her a single glance from before. I remember seeing it somewhere, so I thought about it. 'That's him...Meanwhile, Evelyn said while trying to raise the corners of her trembling lips. What the hell is this nerve war? "Come over here." As a person who likes intelligent people, he seems to be intelligent, but he also has a story, and although he has a very delicate appearance, he is attracted to this intelligent Belin. The other little girl next to him also looked very smart, but it wasn't to his taste.it was In fact, I was drawn to Evelyn because she had such a unique atmosphere. His senses were telling her that she was already an adult, not a grown-up child. It was a very interesting element. Not only that, next to him is a boy with dark hair. 'I can't say for sure, but it looks like it's probably Raven North. A light but very nice smileThe sleeping Zile was perfect, as if the prince in the picture had popped out. Had there been a saint, this would have been the case. Her long hair was loosely braided and hung to one side. A pure golden prince. In fact, she had a heavenly beauty that is said to be more like a prince than a prince in appearance alone. Of course, I've seen Raven, and her appearance is something special for Evelyn.Even though I am not attracted like people. A few questions followed, and the answers came back smoothly. More than anything else, Raven was next to Evelyn, making her eyes unobtrusive to others. As we walked together, Raven's cold and cunning questions came in whenever I wanted to show Evelyn a little interest, and at the sharp and childlike appearance, Zile burst out into laughter in the end.'What is this, I have no intention of hiding my identity.' while doing. 'great. What should I do now?' Because I read Raven's intentions in this attitude. He was telling me not to enter his territory now. At the same time, he was announcing the power of the North family, which did not reach the emperor's ears even though he had wandered around like this.That you too will not be able to survive if you dig into this more,-69-As soon as Zyl heard it, he stopped and said. clapping hands.

“Come to think of it, I was too busy to introduce myself properly. Please forgive the rudeness." "Yes?" "My name is Jail Locart, little girl."he asked with a smile.

“What about the little girl?”

Evelyn gave the beautiful boy a surprised look. 'Wow, how can you speak so naturally a word that seems straight out of a book.' Then I inadvertently remembered what Raven was saying:

“Poor.”

There was a moment of laughter, but I struggled to hold it in.Still, thanks to you, I got some time back. He reached out his hand a little playfully.

“Please call me Evelyn, not the little girl. Locarte.”

Then Jail raised his eyebrows and lowered them.

“It’s a fitting name. really." And with a slightly more serious face, he naturally extended his hand.It didn't matter because it was just a joke... At that moment, Raven's eyes lit up coldly. Embracing the color of the sun, it had cold eyes reminiscent of those of wild beasts. Raven, who watched the greeting with her head tilted obliquely, frowned. It was because Zile slowly pretended to kiss the tip of Evelyn's finger.

“Evelyn, please feel free to say that XylPlease call me." At that moment, it was cloudy and cut off where Raven touched. Evelyn didn't feel even the slightest pain, but Zile was wrapped around her. Naturally, Raven took Evelyn's hand and said: I don't think we need any further guidance unless we're looking for it." Evelyn was startled by the hand holding mine tightly.It wasn't painful, but it felt like it wouldn't let me go. For a moment, Raven, who was a young friend, felt older. Jail became expressionless for a moment, then dropped the painful fingers together while holding them together. And smiled softly again.

“… … You can see a lot of young animals in this neighborhood. Then I'll just go for it. I've caused you a lot of trouble, so I'll pay you back next time. This Belin..."

“Um, okay. See you next time, Locarte.”

Evelyn refused to call him Xile. Xile held back her laughter, shook her head with genuine joy, and backed away without any regrets.After looking at it with an expressionless face, I said to Ivelin. "bell." "yes?"

“It’s best not to get too close to a guy like that.”

“You don’t like him, do you?”

“… … yes. You?" "me? I just don't like it or don't like it. so-so. It’s amazing.”

"I see." Raven was restless, as if worried about the loss of his only friend. I smiled and reassured him. My dearest friend is you, Ray.

“Ugh, I was too embarrassed. By the way. Well. Aren't you more troubled than me? He looked like a capitalist.”

Raven said,

“Well.”

He said, "I think it'll probably be okay."smiled * * * Xyl Locart. It wasn't an unknown name. It's a top secret that he's still a slave, but it's a shame that his life was swayed by the prime minister's bizarre hobbies, but apart from that, he was a bad guy. Raven looks slightly annoyedEvelyn grabbed her hand tightly. And after that, while teaching Sera and Jack to write. Jail came home and said.

“Isn’t it true that a producer named Bell lives here?”

Raven felt it at that moment. The fact that you will see this guy very often in the future. * * *Xyl paused when he noticed that Evelyn was teaching the children to read. He glanced at Evelyn with strange eyes, then glanced at Sarah and Jack, who jumped out. 'It is illegal to teach a non-citizen to read.' I didn't have to say it, but it was. Evelyn greeted him along with Raven with several thoughts.Conversation was stiff, probably because they were too vigilant with each other, and it was sluggish because no one could easily reveal their identity. By the time a few days had passed. During the meeting that lasted for several days, Jail took a serious approach.

“Please, speak to me properly. I was threatened anyway, so I couldn’t even see him.”

When the sweet-haired honey-haired boy spoke so pathetically, Evelyn smiled a little.In fact, it was only for the purpose of treating insomnia, and it was because the purpose was to distance himself from himself. Sera, who witnessed such a seemingly friendly relationship, said,

“I can’t even see such a thing!”

and cried that she had hives. "uncomfortable… !”

Evelyn decided to teach writing at Serra's house for the time being. In the meantime, Sera has called the Shinsindang several times.

“You just lost your recipe, aren’t you? Take care of your own. Okay?”

“Do you know what kind of speedless person I am?”

“You say you’re a Hogu.”

“What? Who!”

“Who is it? Master Raven said so.”

“…why Raven is Master and I am you?”

“… … You are treated like a monster by me too.Do you want to?”

“…No.”

"Yeah. Anyway, don't be robbed." The footsteps that received attention and turned around were heavy. It's what I'm good at right? And finally. The end of that superficial friendly conversation even reached his insomnia. Without missing the opportunity, Evelyn said.

“I’ll help you.”

In an instant, the smile disappeared from his face. * * * Laughing awkwardly, Jail politely declined. He looked at Evelyn with a slightly chilled look, then wrapped himself in a fabricated tenderness again and asked.

“I have the specifications, but I am curious. How were you going to treat it?”

"I just want to make a useful potion and give it to you." As he smiled like a little girl, Jail showed his true nature for a moment, because it wasn't to his liking that he looked so bright and undefiled. Rather, he hated it, because he was a human who firmly believed that such things should be destroyed.Agreed immediately. His insomnia was not his sleep, but his dreams, and no one knew about it. It was also the curse of the prime minister who dealt with Xyl. If this is resolved, the slave contract will be in a state where it can be revoked at any time. He's such a reckless kid. I liked it. This girl is here too," he said and left the house with no expectations.And Evelyn cheered. "done!" In the original story, Zile's dream ability eventually runs wild and he is expelled from the empire that rejects mixed races. Not just because he is a mixed race with a history of runaway. Still, he said he was satisfied with his freedom from slavery, and he lost one eye and received only the blessing of the saint, suppressing his heart that could not be conveyed, and leaving for the kingdom of Aigar.And this Zile will have the power to solve Raven's problems. Because he was a descendant of the one remaining 'Star Fairy'.1-70 episodesThe power of 'Star Fairy' is hope. Fairies with invisible mind powers are sometimes very powerful. Just like the King of Aigar, a descendant of the 'Dream Fairy', can do all kinds of things while traveling in his dreams. The 'Star Fairy' could see what the other person's hopes were.Sometimes he tells them when he doesn't even know what his own hopes are, and sometimes even crushes the hopes of his enemies. In the former case, once you tell them what that hope is, you forget your own hope. In the latter case, if you want to step on the enemy's hope, you have to offer something yourself. Still, it was a useful ability for Jail who used his head. As long as the act of trampling on the enemy's hopes is not a direct enemy, there is no problem.If there ever comes a time when Raven is desperately desperate, as Evelyn, who has no power to stop the original work, she simply hoped that Raven would not lose herself no matter what the circumstances. So, to owe Zile and make a kite to use it for Raven. That was Evelyn's purpose. * * *Jail on the way back and Raven on the way home ran into each other. The moment the two crossed, Jail said.

“What are you doing here, Prince North.”

Raven turned around, expressionless, without pretending to listen. Gille laughed and muttered.

“I’m a little annoyed.”

And the one who turns around without regretsA sharp expression flashed across his face for a moment and then disappeared. Even Evelyn was a little annoyed at Evelyn, who had touched him in haste to help, but he didn't know. In a few days he will have a hopeless confrontation with Raven over Evelyn. * * *And when Raven got home.

“Stealing.”

For Raven's hope, Evelyn was pouring her tears into Zile's medicine. * * * Actually, it was the time to put the tears back after storing them.'How do you excuse the evil?' Did I just say that I suddenly cried? But even so, the sunken Raven approached quickly and asked softly. "What's up. What did the guy who just left do it?”

His voice was trembling slightly.

“No, it’s not like that.”

After denying,

“Then why did you cry?”

I chose the horse because tears affect the potion.Because I can't explain how to give. In the end, I decided to tell the half-truth.

“I don’t remember.”

“What memories?”

“I don’t know. I felt very sad, but I can’t remember why I was sad.”

It was true. Because I was about to shed tears. Raven pondered with serious eyes.

“I didn’t find all my memories.”

While muttering like that, Iveline, who was getting tired of white, suddenly caught my eye. "Come on." Then he gently hugged Belle. At the same time, I firmly decided that the reason for this sudden situation must have been him. Raven, whose eyes lit up coldly, said suddenly.

“Do you want to remember?”

Evelyn said as she hugged her. Evelyn was a little dazed. Come on, strangely enough, I couldn't do anything else. "I do not know."

“Then let’s leave it alone. Even though it was 12 years of life, it was something I could say because I was a Raven who had something I missed. Evelyn nodded her head. "yes."Then, Raven, who was suddenly growing rapidly, carefully embraced Evelyn and laid her on the bed. Then close Evelyn's eyes.

“You look sleepy.”

It was a fact that Evelyn did not even know. 9

“Yes. Sleepy." With a sigh and a smile, Evelyn closed her eyes. And I fell asleep colorfully. In fact, Raven had a different reason for keeping quiet for a few days.Bell was delighted to see what he had made with his recipes sold. If it is related to the work, do not interfere. Bell is happy. But if it wasn't for joy, the words were different. Also, on the other hand, if Bell had already been removed, he was thinking of just protecting him from the North family. This time, Raven went to see Zile.by killing the ghost. showing off your skills. and called

“Hey, old man.”

* * * Jail asked with an absurd face.

“Is that what you mean?”

Then Raven said.

“If you touch him, you die.It's all." He spoke calmly and truthfully. That made the goosebumps even more creepy. Even Jail shuts his mouth for a moment. Then, with a smile, Jail said, "If you try to kill everyone, you're going to die? You look down on me so much." .”

Raven looked at him softly, then smiled softly, and turned around without saying more, because it was an understandable expression.CG Zile looked at the place he had left with a terrifying look. He had a secret for surviving his slavery. He had a natural talent for judging an opponent's strength. By the way. The first time I saw Jaesang from that kid, I felt a level of strength. CG ?Crazy.”

The North family was also a place of fearful potential. It's understandable why the Emperor is so obsessed with it. With a cynical smile, he thought of Ivelin. The monster's weakness. Then I suddenly thought. 'But at that level, it is not at a level that a small child can endure.' Usually you will feel an instinctive fear.Thinking of Sarah and Jack, the two seemed to be close yet so. Even Jail, who had confidence in his courage, had a great sense of fear. But Evelyn. I remembered Evelyn Lynn, who treated Raven without hesitation. Jail stopped for a while with a strange face and then went in. And after a few days. Jail, who had never thought of coming back, came to Evelyn as promised.Not because I was expecting the drug I made, but because I thought I would have to watch Evelyn one more time. And.

“Cool!”

I saw Evelyn vomiting blood. * * * Embarrassed for a moment, he took Evelyn as it is and headed for the bed inside.

“Evelyn? Are you awake?" "I never lost consciousness in the first place. Please drop me off."

“I can’t.”

He brought a wet towel as familiar as flowing water, wiped off Evelyn's cold sweat, and checked the height of the pillow.

“Because I had close friends in the past.”

And to Evelyn who said it was okay, hesaid.

“There is no such thing as a good symptom of vomiting blood.”

And he said somewhat cynically.

“I think you should take care of yourself, Evelyn.”

“Hmm.”

Evelyn looked at him like that and smiled softly. He paused for a moment at the friendly smile he had seen for the first time, and then Zile watched as he was held in his hand."This." "take it. This is the promised potion.”

-71-

“No, well, for a potion, I can’t handle magic power.”

“It’s fine.”

“Think of it as an expression of gratitude for your care.”

With a handful of potions, Zile sighed and returned home. The number of people in the North family, who had suddenly grown, began to talk while looking at Zyl.Only Evelyn doesn't know. Of course, Evelyn was just pretending not to know. Gradually, the dog also won awards. 'Now all that's left is to wait!' The time has come to send Ray again. I thought. Jack, who was reading a book next to him, looked at Evelyn, who seemed to have noticed a little bit, and said, 'I thought it was fortunate that he had that kind of insight.If it was Sera, Northga would have noticed while talking about what Evelyn had noticed, but I'm glad it was Jack. Do you know only by yourself and nod your head? * * * I heard from the manufacturer about the citizenship of the Kingdom of Aigar, etc., and started to make concrete plans for the future. thesis on what to seek citizenshipdo you need it? Are you saying don't come? Eventually, the destination was changed to Elcasa, the city of flowers next to it. It was also when he was vomiting blood and was a little tired. The door was knocked harshly. I smiled brightly and opened the door. In front of the door, again, Jail, whom I saw after a week, was standing. with the first look.* * * As soon as Jail entered, he bowed to greet him.

“Evelyn. No, Bell. thank you." And after asking for forgiveness, he said,

“Don't worry. I will not tell anyone about you.”

Even the emperor. Then, in a soft tone, he told the nightmare he had been through. I kept dreaming of my close brothers dying, but when I fell into a deep sleep, the dream progressed, and they grew up and changed into living things. And just in case I checked it right away, I found them. He said to Evelyn.

“No matter what, I will always help you. As far as I can go.”

"That's fortunate!" Even Evelyn, who did not know that such a result would come out, smiled brightly. Xyl looked at Evelyn like that. With a strange, unknown face. After a while, Jail, who had a relaxed smile on her face, said with a gentle light in her eyes.

“Please watch out for him. You are more dangerous than you think.”

As I said that, I thought that maybe she already knew it too. At the same time, I really want you to stay away from me. Thinking. After a while, he said with a fairly sincere expression.

“Please remember. Evelyn.”

With a smile that Sera would have given the cringy name of the king of water snakes if she had seen it.

“Whatever it is, it will help.”

He said again, wiping the blood from Evelyn's lips with his clothes. "please." And at some point, the words of a boy who began to call him the black beast. When I look at the girl, I think of those golden eyes that darkened terribly. Now it was necessary to bring the black monster out. It didn't matter if it was greed. The former's helping is the real helpingIf so, what I said while asking him to remember the second time was greed. Zile hid it with a beautiful smile. * * * He was having a good day and smiling a bit worthwhile. "ha." Startled by the sound of sighing, I turn aroundNow, Raven with a fat expression caught my eye.

“I thought you were practicing martial arts. Were you watching? Are you done?" I asked, and Raven answered yes, dripping. He always came in after washing his face, so the tips of his hair were wet.

“Do you trust him?”

"yes." Raven looked a little sullen at him. "Why?"

“You trust me too easily.”

"is it? not really." It was a strange word. I asked.

“Then Ray, what about you?”

Raven said to him.

“I don’t trust people.”

"So am I. Favor to Favor.The world isn’t like this when you come back.”

“Why are you doing this knowing?”

"Well, there are times when you want to know. For whatever reason. And when that time comes, I just think there's no need to put up with it." 92

“Hogune.”

“Mr. That’s what I told you, but I think you use it more.”

"Because I'm by your side. There's no need to use it because I'm not by your side."

“No, no. Actually, it’s all about self-satisfaction.”

“Hmm.”

"Oh, it's never fair. Just look, I didn't turn down a promise he would do anything? Give and take. And even that when you feel like it. So I'm not like a hogu."

“Including that thought, you’re a hoguin.”

As he pouted his mouth, Raven, who was looking at it, chuckled. CG

“It’s okay.”

You used to smile often these daysBut it was the first time he had seen such a gentle, friendly smile. He said, carefully pulling a single strand of hair from my lips naturally.

“You do whatever you want.”

Suddenly, I was surprised when I started looking up at this kid.

“… I will do what I want to do.”

I also don't protect all the hogus in the world. I want to protect you.For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off Raven's smiling face. Like a carnivorous smile. I suddenly felt sorry. Really, it's a pity to let Ray go. It's a friend I have to send. I wondered if I could let you go, but I knew. that you must and will send. I don't care, I'm dealing with youHowever, I also knew what the status system in this world was like. Just like Sarah and Jack were angry, just like they thought they were getting more than one text. If I don't even have memories of Evelyn, I don't know. I have almost all of those memories. So. "yes." I couldn't help but say that, but at this moment, I feel good.I laughed happily. * * * Another month has passed since then. And slowly, I was feeling that the time had come.-72

“Soondol. Come on." Wow! Wow! After giving the edible flowers left over to Sundol, I talked quietly.

“I mean. I will probably be leaving soon.”

Soondol raised his head at my words. Also.A recent thought, this dog. something won 'Yo, yo. Somehow, I thought you understood people's words very well.' It must be said that he comes from a villainous family. There was no end to the grounds. Well, once my surroundings have changed so much. 'From restaurant owners to bookstore owners to food collectors. All of a sudden, their attitude changed.At some point, shop owners started to change altogether. Dewey, who secretly quarreled with Ray and me, moved out one day. '… … An older sister, who seemed to be interested in calling the number of assassinated people, came and opened a clothing store.' That older sister keeps giving clothes only to me and Raven. The bookstore, where the owner was always sleeping, changed the owner. Grandpa, the new owner of the bookstorehad a gentle face, but when I was reading, secretly tried to dig up my information. 'I keep asking where it hurts... … … He was more like a medical professional than a bookstore grandfather.' It wasn't just these two. No matter who you look at, the uncle who is a knight came to visit, and he naturally touched me and led me and Raven down the wrong path… . They acted as if they were going to do it, protected them, and even played with them.'Raven felt sullen. At that time, he said he was handsome, so how temper Raven was again! 'It is clear that there is a complex about age.' Because it's special anyway. Anyway, there were a few other people who acted more suspiciously. Also, regularly.The problem was that I knew the original. 'Because I know quite a bit of the characteristics of those who served as villains in the original story." Most likely, the baker's sister is Regina the assassin, and the bookstore's grandfather is the North family's doctor, who likes to use poison to assassinate elders. 'And that bastard would be a knight commander." is it only The reason wasn't just for these suspicious people.‘The top of Athos is ruined.”

The top withdrew this branch a few days ago. 'It was withdrawn in a strangely peaceful way, but anyway. And the top is new, and it looks pretty solid, and it's extremely friendly to me as a little kid. Why is the world getting so good? So, one conclusion was reached. that I was being watchedall. Because I'm a friend of Raven, not a villainous family. I get it, but "Uh-huh." Not surprisingly, it was a very vigilant family door. To a 12-year-old child like me who is young and powerless, to come and monitor me like this. 'It must be that Raven is that important to them...Anyway, it's not that bad for the person who was trying to send Raven home nicely. I just decided to do that. Seeing me silently immersed in thought for a long time, Sundol, or perhaps the current head of the villainous family, began to whine. He seemed to be asking me to explain why he was leaving. So he spoke slowly.

“That’s it. I'm feeling a little bit of a crisis these days."Wah... ? A way to convince the people of this family who know the truth and lies well. I knew very well. All you have to do is tell the truth, but the weaving is amazing.

“Actually, a lot of people in this town… … … It has changed.”

flinch. Yeah, what kind of dog reacts like a human, huh? Mister.

“Hey, the new people aren’t the ones I’ve seen since I was a kid. Maybe that’s why, I wonder if she keeps looking at me.”

month... … ?

“… … I mean, you have black hair too, but I'm all white. Newcomers will be more excited. So you're staring at me a bit blatantly? That’s it.”

moon month! Wow! If you don't want to say no, be human, the number one villain... … .If it were a human, I would not have been able to speak because I was afraid. I thought about it that way and continued talking.

“I keep asking, where are you in pain?”

"Hehe," he said, and the dog whined and licked my hand. I paused for a moment while looking at the uncle's dog with a soft gaze. Then, at the right time, he opened his mouth again.

“… … In fact, it is true that I am sick.”

The dog who forgot to bark came closer.

“However, I don’t want to say much about him. so-so. … … … You know.”

... Let's mix things up a bit with the story of our past lives.

“I, yea, there was one time when I tried to die.”

The dog shrugged and looked at me.I just laughed softly.

“It’s not just anything special, everyone has an idea, right? It's hard, I want to die, well, that's what I thought and moved, but really... … … .”

It was just an ordinary, gloomy day. There are special days like that. Those days when I miss the person I want to see even more, and I know what I need to do, but that doesn't really seem like my job. It was just such an exceptionally dark dayit was But that day was really dead.

“I was going to die. I hit my head hard. But just then, how was it? … … I wanted to live.”

At that moment of death, I really wanted to live. Yes, I remembered a while ago. how i died So, I think I was happy to be reborn.'Even if life is flagged as death.' Nevertheless, I lived and tried. And I didn't get away from the villain, I got a friend.

“I wanted to live, really.”

With a sweet smile, I mumbled,

“Anyway, life is short, and life is like a flower that blooms and dies. Grandma said it.”

That's definitely for young EvelynIt was a disrespectful word, but it was just right for me to write now. As I watched the dog's eyes flutter, I smiled faintly. Now, I had to move on to the story of Raven as I suddenly remembered. Mister! If only you clear your doubts about me, you can leave!

“Anyway, for some reason or another, you’re saying you’re leaving. Our Sundol, today is the last day.”

Release my watchtower! your cowThe Lord has no black heart! with such a heart

“… … That's right, purebred. Do you know my friend?”

say?

“This is a secret.”

I silenced the sound with a slightly playful look.

“My friend is different from me. I have a family, and I am pretty and kind. … Be healthy and do everything well.”

......" I really liked my little friendGo, laugh with that sincerity like that. He took a break and continued talking. … Yeah, it's a bit too much to go out with a kid like me. I think it’s a waste.”

Like convincing yourself. The dog blinks its eyes slowly. It was certain that this uncle was not as good at acting as his son.

“Besides, he seems to have a place to return to.”

Live a short, story-free lifeIt was the moment when Evelyn as a young child who wanted to learn was completed. I have finally come to the conclusion of this long feast of self-talk. "So, I'm going to say I'm leaving first." Then, will that child go back to where he is going? yes. The time has come for me to break free from this watch and go to the city of flowers. 'It's a little earlier than I thought. Good is good.”

The dog was now looking at me with a very human-like expression.-73-bad luck! seems to do Aww, that's really tight! Let me go, my lord!

“You are doing well too. … You're black, so those people won't look at you strangely and don't do that. Don't bark too much, edible flowers are, um... I'll tell the bakery lady. You say you eat edible flowers well. So now, if you want to eat flowers, go there instead of here.have to go Okay?" With a smile inside, I hugged this elegantly beautiful black dog tightly. The whole time I whispered to him, he stood still, as if frozen. I feel very well understood! Hehe. right? * * *Taking turns, I finished calculating this and that. 'We have gathered enough money to move." Somehow, I ended up sharing the recipe for an ointment for extremely damaged skin with a trusted source in the capital. They sold it exclusively on condition that I receive a certain share. … ..... Thanks to this, I was able to quickly raise the funds to leave. I think, so that Raven can hear my decision from anyone.I took a leisurely walk in a state of deep sleep and headed home. Now that my death flag is almost gone, the sender had to send it quickly. 'As an added bonus, make sure to pull out the death flag.' So, calming the desire to be with us a little longer, I opened the door of the house. And there, as if nothing happened, I met Raven, who greeted me with a harsh expression as usual."I'm here?" "yes. What were you doing, Ray?" "I was burning edible flowers." "08......?" Burning edible flowers was something Rei did every time she returned from meeting Soondol. Looking back, it must have been something he did knowing he was the father. I looked at him curiously because I knew from the original story that the relationship between the villains was not bad.

“I heard nonsense.”

“Nonsense?”

"yes." I've heard the noise, but why is it bothering edible flowers? He was a child who sometimes behaves incomprehensibly these days, but I still felt affection for him. I realized that time doesn't matter when a person likes and cherishes a person. but i have to let it goI felt like I was about to cry a little. I sniffed my nose to get rid of my crying, and I smiled and walked up to Ray. I need to sit down, or else I'll get dizzy again and the kid might have to support me. As I sat down on the chair as if collapsed, Ray stopped harassing flowers and looked at me calmly. "ray." yes.

“I have something to tell you.”

“What to say?”

It was an atmosphere of anticipation of what was going on. Oh, too. The headman seemed to have delivered it quickly. I said with a smile. "yes. I'm leaving." "Where?"

“This way.”

Raven looked at me quietly, and slowly opened her mouth.

“Leave me?”

Even though it was a child's face, it was somehow bitter. This time I looked at her face. Actually, my illness had a big impact on my hastily decided to part with Raven. there.”

I vomit blood so much that I can't even hear my voiceYou never know when the next step will come. The condition of the body that I felt was not unusual, and it was decidedly because Yveline had been eating bard since she was very young. If you do a rough calculation, even considering that I couldn't fill the quantity when I was young... … … . 'I'm sure there will be overlaps... I can't control how I vomit blood. I was upset.'It's a little show, grotesque.' Even more so, I didn't want to show it to my precious friends. Illness was also my weakness... . 'There were certainly times when I wanted to talk about what was going on completely openly. It was also decided not to. You can't prove that you're moving forward, and even if you tell them about the disease, the villain willBecause I wasn't sure that there was going to be a change in the attitude of the family. "bell. Why don't you answer me?" I looked at the child's sad face for a moment, and then I said calmly. "Ray, are you a nobleman?"

“……”

“I’m tired.”

After a moment's hesitation, Rey nodded.

“I just think it’s time for each of us to find a place to sit. It's not like I'm leaving you alone."

“… … I hate it.”

“I want And I can’t help it with this part.”

And the long-awaited moment came. During this conversation, I naturally brought out the words that must be heard. "ray. did you do that before I will definitely repay you for the kindness I saved you.”

… yes."

“Well then. Will you not kill me?”

I never meant to say anything hurtful. Do you think I'm going to kill you? It sounded like that. After a while, as I watched Raven nodded with sad eyes, I added more words.

“Not just my body, but my mind as well. And even in your memory.”

If so, wouldn't my wish look too vulgar? Because it sounds like you're just begging me not to forget you. 'When I said it in my memory, Rey paused. And, my kind young friend looked at me with a judged gaze, and this time he nodded his head seriously.He promised in words.

“I promise. I never... … I will not kill you.”

In fact, adding that it can't be killed. I smiled at his kindness. Thinking back to the first time we met... … At the same time, I thought that the child grew up quickly. And I foresaw Maybe this kid is leaving sooner than I am.* * * In fact, it was natural. The villainous family, the Duke of North, wouldn't be such a quiet place for executives from such a town to gather and sit down. 'There is also the gaze of the imperial family.' Not long after, people flocked to the house from the villainous family. As always imagined, theyThey came and camped in front of the house. Of course, it wasn't like they were all gathered together. They all had expressions that could not be read inside. And everyone had taken off the fake faces they were wearing. Everyone was looking at me and Raven from the open door. "Baby. You are not surprised.”

Rastavan North was a tall, handsome man.Her long black hair was shiny, tied loosely into one, and fell below her shoulders. He was languid in his gait, and he was a handsome man with red eyes that was creepy, but somehow drowsy. To compare it to an animal, black… … A wolf? If I had to say it, should I say that it was a monster wolf dyed with magic? The atmosphere was like that. But with a good body, good proportions, and 'Would you have been around mid-30's?'Ew, if I hadn't possessed it, it would have been just my style. Now I feel strangely too old. The feeling was just uncle. "hello. Actually, I am quite surprised.”

I answered, erasing useless thoughts. "but." Raven, who was next to me, had a cool expression on her face.The hand that was holding my hand was so different in size that it suddenly wrapped around my hand. I naturally removed his hand from his grip on mine, and ended the conversation with a playful smile.

“You look so much like my friend, so it must be completely unfamiliar. Are you a father or an uncle?”

The Duke of North with black hair and red eyes and the Prince of North with black hair and golden eyes rolled their eyes in unison.Really, he is a very cute rich man. I smiled slightly at the sight, and said as I had prepared. 99

“Goodbye.”

Called. Really, as if there were no regrets, in a plain tone.

-74-

Go?”

“If there is a place to return to, I will go.”

When I said that to Raven, who was staring at me persistently, he stared at me. When I saw the two of them earlier and said they were not unfamiliar because they looked alike, the stinging look on their face was as if it were a lie, with a sharp and heavy face.I smiled a little inside looking at that clear face. 'Cause you're such a good friend

“Healthy.”

The kind voice that came out was sincere.

“Don’t die easily, okay?”

CC Ray's face was distorted. I also felt like I was about to cry. When to break up with a close friend'Cause it's hard for me

“See you later.”

“Later, when.”

“Um… well.”

The moment I stop bleeding? Ray looked almost angry. Wasn't that a good enough answer? I smile awkwardly at that cold expressionBut, from behind, someone who was probably the bookstore grandfather said.

“You must go back soon.”

Grandpa nice timing. When I squinted my eyes towards that, Grandpa smirked as he realized that I had recognized his identity. And sigh bitterly. I'm finally back to my main job, so why am I so bitter? It wasn't just Grandpa. The bakery owner sister also often sawThe gangster too. Come to think of it, Ray was not the only one who had feelings for him. 'Actually, a little, I'm sorry." But I can't help it. Because I had to be wary of things related to the original. so it will be safe Still, step by step, once you settle down. At that time, wouldn't it be possible to meet everyone at least once in life?and try to relieve the sadness. On that day, Ras Tavan North, who was just watching, said with a colder face than his son.

“Really, let’s see. Baby." I don't know why you keep saying baby. Anyway, now it's done!' All that's left is to find a house in the free city! Thinking like that, when I turned aroundit was

“Hey, Kollock!”

I cried and bled. There was so much blood that it was impossible to hide it. "You..." The first thing I noticed was Ray's face, looking at me with a face I had never seen before. As soon as I saw that face, I quickly hid my face from the people who had their eyes wide open between the closing doors and closed the door.and shouted

“Go!”

as if nothing had happened. Hey, Mr. I didn't mean to show you! How can this be like how the timing is right! Running around alone, all night long, I stood with the door closed. Even if you feel dizzy or out of breath, unconditionally. Until the popularity outside disappears.* * * Seeing Evelyn vomited blood in front of their eyes, they went home with a bewildered face. Upon arrival, Raven goes to my room and pays two doors. And all of those who have listened to the mysterious child named Evelyn in the last few months.

“Crad, Kradrani.”

Evelyn and Raven pretending to be gangstersThe knight leader, who had been his playmate, let out a blank sigh when he heard the name of the child's illness. Even the old doctor Shuan, who watched Evelyn laugh happily from behind, thinking that there was no need to say anything, had nothing to say and just looked at the distant sky. Well, he was a weird kid. At first, I predicted that it might be something deep in the heart that approached their precious petty owner. the child is more than they thoughtHe was more innocent, kind, and warm. Regina, a warlock assassin who became a regular customer of children's edible flowers, saying that her personality can be seen just by looking at the shape of the edible flowers. In fact, he wasn't a person who looked at the world that kindly. Those who lived in a villainous family who only respected the rule of self-reliance, learned what rest was in that village. 'You keep asking about the painYou said it was hard.”

I had said that to Ga-ju, who was transformed into a dog. The old doctor lamented that he lacked consideration. incurable disease. without the ability to fix it. Even when I wasn't sure that it was an incurable disease. It was fun to see Sogaju who was just genuinely happy and did not consider life boring.He was happy too. Then, a month had passed. And gradually, the child is getting weaker. In the end, today, you will only vomit blood. It was dead, blood.”

As the old doctor spoke like a sigh, Gaju gently closed her eyes. If it was enough to vomit, it meant that he was already full of dead blood inside.They have a knack for killing people, so even if everyone didn't tell them, they knew it very well. In fact, when they vaguely knew that the child was in a hopeless state, they began to set their minds on the child. It is because life that is about to die was so harmless. Now that I think about it that way, I feel guilty about it. Perhaps it is because children have become so precious to them.

“… … Leaving means going to die.”

Rastavan said in a voice that seemed indifferent. But contrary to that voice, he couldn't hide his complicated face. Said to go far away I'm going to try it on my way to travel. But do you not know the meaning of it?

“Even if it means going somewhere else, even if you die on the way, it’s strangeHe wasn't a kid who didn't know that. He didn't show any sympathy about that. · Even the dog. The kid couldn't pamper him. I can't believe that Evelyn knew that the black dog was her, and Rastavan had more.Again with the look of a knower. spoke

“Probably, I will be leaving to see 11 where I will die with a high probability.”

Did he say that he would see him again? That is. Unable to speak, Rasta Van sighed slowly. Skinny, who looked at most ten at the age of twelve. The child kept messing around in his head.I'm not a person who thinks like that, but every time I saw the child, I thought that it would be great if this child was a daughter. 'If I had been a daughter, I would have worked hard to eat good things and gave them painkillers as the best thing.' Rastavan chuckled lightly. Laughing wasn't laughing, but it was true that he was making fun of himself. When I opened my heart to that little boy, I thought it was strange. In retrospect, that was a strange thing at all.this was not Now come and look back. It's so pure white, and all the colors that exist are purple, so even the faint appearance, everything. Everyone, it seems like he hinted that he was going to loose the border here and walk away. Even though they went through a lot, no one left their seats easily. He got up quietly and went to his room, Ras Tavan holding any wine and drinking a glass.heard. Before comforting my son, I thought I should have a drink. * * * And, after overcoming all the complications, they started to catch Evelyn before leaving. It was just a week after that.-75

“Your eyes looked so pretty.”

The face that smiled strangely and spoke like that was nice.

“A road that makes you want to live together for a long time.”

Having said that, their time together was only a few months. After closing the door to the room he had been entering for the first time in several months, Raven carefully lowered his eyes. Even though it was a child's face, he had a cold expression as if not a drop of blood would come out. It's a house I've been wanting to come back to for so long, but it's strange. are you so anxious"bell." After subconsciously calling, Raven slowly realized. 'Oh, I see.' There is no bell here. left behind Where I must swallow the blood alone. Raven clenched her fists. Biting his lip until it bled, the boy, who had never been more mature, stared at the ground with a pale face. I understood in my head.that I had to leave there. However… ! "Good bye." Evelyn said so without showing any regret. 66 99

“If there is a place to return to, I must go.”

a place to return to.Yes, he had that. Things that were born holding onto as if it were taken for granted from birth. Family, father, less distant vassals, wealth, and power. Evelyn didn't have any. So there were moments when I tried to forget him as if he didn't exist. Evelyn must have always had that in mind when dealing with him.

“Be healthy and don’t die easily. Understand?" At the same time, it was because he was so childish that he gave me such worries. Does the kid know? … that nothing he had, cared for him that way.

“… under." On a subject that it is difficult to even dry my body.No matter how much I criticized Evelyn inside and tried to look at her objectively, my mood did not change. 'It's disgusting and disgusting. Raven couldn't understand why her mood was falling so endlessly. In the first place, understanding Evelyn with the head and emotions were always separate. … People who used to laugh only once when they were born and gossip that they would never cry are those who are now.It will open your eyes very wide. And again there will be an army. That little monster seems really crazy this time. Raven blinked quickly. And soon, I realized the reason for my feelings. … … Ah. What do we do.

“Go!”

I left the kid alone. I couldn't fix my contorted face. "bell. . bell." He vomited blood in front of his nose. I've seen someone poisoned before, and they vomited more black blood than that person. How did my white hands get wet in an instant? Of the many who consider him special or bizarre, only his fatherI used to just look at him. However, it was an understanding between those who shared the same experience, not Evelyn. That kid. "Huh… … .”

Evelyn was very small. He was so thin that he could break his neck with a single gesture if he made up his mind. My stamina was also very poor. But his eyes were shining like starsall. When he gently stroked Raven's hand with a gentle gaze, and vaguely thought that it would be like this when people smelled the scent of flowers. He liked him, he liked him, and he always looked at him. When I couldn't see it, I followed Bell's footsteps over and over again until I reached the limit. It was safe to say that he was safe and that he was coming back. And the kid was smart.Creating something out of weeds was so ingenious that even Raven was surprised. But beyond that cleverness was the wick. Raven, who already had a lot, didn't know what was lacking. Because he never felt sorry for anything, he could always be in a position of strength. But it wasn't really strong. Evelyn was different.That child had a life that was astonishing because Raven didn't have too much, but nevertheless, she was a child who had what Raven never had. Therefore, as far as he knew, Evelyn was the strongest man. So how dazzling was it? I made friends with that dazzling person. The closer I got, the more I craved it. May all those moments last forever. "What do we do."Raven muttered blankly. I keep thinking of Evelyn. I couldn't see where the girl who had only been with us for a few months went. A boy who had never cried properly in his life was shaking. I couldn't catch up. My chest tightened like it was going to die. The boy vomited blood. "Why why…." I really do lie as much as youI've never seen a good person. he said it was ok Said it was a belly. You are a person who wants to be deceived when you know it is a lie, so you are the biggest liar. I didn't know it would, though. that.

“Die… ?" Evelyn, are you going to die? I was vaguely aware of it. In fact, there are very few things that the headmaster doesn't tell him.As for Ivelin's illness, not only his father but also his vassals kept their mouths shut. If someone is going to die, I wonder if I should just stay still like that. I was trying to calm my anxiety. 'I'm young?' Did you hide it when you were young? You too, when I was young. … … Evelyn has always been like that to him. No one had ever done that to him, and he kept trying to give him only fine things.It's a monster that's as easy as breathing to kill people, but just because it's hidden, or its young appearance doesn't mean it's hiding its unique cool atmosphere. Still, he did not shy away from Raven. He called me a child, teased me, and approached me like spring and gently shook me. If I looked at him without winning, he offered sweet edible flowers.

“It’s the first one I made, so I’ll give it to you.”

How can you say something like that so casually? It's not the first time that's happened, so how could Raven himself even think about leaving? couldn't However.

“Because you are such a kid.”

So maybe before I leaveIt was clear that he was trying to hide his pain without making a sound, crouching in front of the losing door. That's why Raven turned around at the words he sent him to go quickly. Being patient seems too easy. The kid who always gave him only fine things and smiled brightly as if he had received it, I thought it would be the same this time.

“You were the first to see me after vomiting blood.”

The voice came out strangely. Small circles are drawn on the flooreverything disappears "Worried about me." You didn't want me to see you. Bell. So I came. "What, what?" It was the first time he had felt so helpless, and he knew in his head that his father and vassals, who cherished Evelyn so much, though not so much, would not have left her in the pool of blood.Even if he was engrossed, he would have let the remaining members of the family take care of him. But that's not a solution at all.

“It’s okay.”

.... … Even when I was running away from a traitor, I had never been so devastated while raising my guard like that. Is it because you keep treating me like a child? I really have become a child.decomposition. angry and angry i want to see you 99

“..., as he sat down in front of the door, Raven buried his face between his knees. The crying stopped for a moment, but the clenched fist did not loosen for a long time. The child was ill for a long time after that. As if I wanted to forget that scene.And, one season passed. Winter has come.Episode 76~It is never a short time for a child to grow up.

“Lord of Soga! where else! How long have you been back!”

"Move." Raven gently raised the corners of her mouth and gently blown away the knight that had been hanging in front of her.

“Since when have I been reporting?Go and do this.”

I will not hesitate now. will keep no matter what Is it stupid to stay still? His golden eyes showed an obsession that he had not even noticed.

“Don’t be bullshit, just watch and do well.”

As for what Evelyn is doing.Raven moved quietly and left a cool command. "yep!" Even without saying anything, the knight, who understood what was going on, saluted the boy with the back of his head broken and sent him off. That's how the hobby of collecting elixir by searching all over the continent of Raven, a young monster of the North family, began. * * *Turning back time, the time when everyone in the North family was engrossed. A small village girl with silver hair wiped the blood I vomited and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

“Did you go?”

And he exclaimed with a bright smile.

“Okay!”

The death flag has definitely gone away!There was nothing to be embarrassed about. Rei's expression caught on when she returned, but she'll soon forget about the little girl she's been with for only two months. 'Because the North family must be a busy family, and the cows aren't the people who will let the state get bored." If you want to see Evelyn by any chance, he will comfort you. Then, if you left only to find a place to live, a new life would begin. 'Hmm. not bad."Thinking so, Evelyn smiled triumphantly. * * * Correct. It wasn't bad, it went very smoothly. "Wow. No, my God.”

I opened my mouth wide and stared blankly at the number on the bank balance.No matter how many times I rubbed my eyes, it was still the same.

“Wow, the spirit is now… … let's stay How many are these?”

Even in this fantasy world, there were banks. Of course, it was using magic instead of science, but people were able to keep their money in the bank anyway. However, the situation is a bit like that, I have registered a safe in the bank, but I can come and see it often.this was not 'The first time I checked... Was it two weeks ago?' When I checked it, I felt that there were people from the villainous family around me, and I couldn't confirm it because I was careful about my actions. The bank has to go a bit far... … . "No, did that ointment hit the jackpot?" What I see now is the outcome of the decision to share the profits with the upper part of the capital. When I checked it 2 weeks ago, it was like thisIt wasn't a huge amount. just in moderation... … . 'Even with a young body, I can safely go far away, buy a house there, and sit down... … … ?' Yeah, that was just about it. So now... … It seemed that if we did well, we could even buy the building. This means that not only the building, but also the status of an adult who can buy the building is likely to be able to buy it. This top, where the profits were shared by sharing the recipe, turns out to be the originalIt was also mentioned in Rosetta top. I can't remember exactly, but anyway, it wasn't on the side of the villain, but on the side of the female protagonist, Luciel. So I thought it was a reasonably reliable place. 'I must have been so conscientious... I thought that even if it was a child's right, I wouldn't unconditionally ignore it... … . 99

“You take such meticulous care.”

My money wasn't the only thing in the safe. At the same time as checking the balance with the records in the safe, I also looked at the records left as a bonus. Unlike Athos Slave Top, who tried to sell Raven, here, Rosetta Top was very, very conscientious. Because the distribution process based on the ratio was organized in a table. CG 99 • Awesome. Just great.”

What should I do, I'm rich!Whoops, Grandma! Shouting out to someone who is not my grandmother, I ran from the spot.

“Are you that good?”

asked the bank teller, who spoke some old-fashioned tone, with a gentle smile.

“It’s nice to see you.”

It was really awkward for him to be extremely respectful, but he was perfect except for the way he spoke strangely.'It's the first time I've seen you today, but I guide the girl in old clothes to the safe, and let me read the related records. He has a sense not to look over his shoulder for the amount of his balance, and he is gentle without any blemish. So, as much as possible, he spoke in an excited tone without reacting to the tone.

“Because this will allow us to go to a better place now!”

“Baby, no, guest.”

The smile on the ideal employee's face faded slightly. When I looked at her curiously, the staff hesitated for a moment and said.

“Hey, is there anything you want to do other than leave?”

“Do you want to?”

"Yes." The grateful staff spoke quietly.

“This last town is probably… … Dog paws will be in progress soon. so be firmYou can do whatever you want without going this far.”

It's a secret, but the employee's older sister smiled slightly, saying, "I'm just telling you a little bit." Wow, really… … she is a beauty

“Oh, is that?”

She smiled lightly when she answered, staring at her a little blankly, looking at her beauty. …This older sister. Why are you working as a banker? There are no jobs like modeling in this world? It’s so precious.As I was contemplating about her vocation without answering, the smile of the employee who was looking at me was blurred again. Uh, uh, why!

“Are you going to have to leave? please?"

“Um, yes!”

“Ah… is there any reason… you want to go far away?”

At the resolute answer, the beautiful platinum eyes of the employee's older sister seemed to be somehow perplexed. I hesitated and then nodded.all.

“Yeah… … Yeah." You will soon be engulfed in war, the Empire. 'Still, I think it'll be fine. I won't let Raven ruin it. Then Sarah and Jack will be safe. But I had to leave the Empire anyway. Of course, I couldn't give you a specific reason. But when I answered, a littleI started thinking differently.

“That’s right… … .”

"Hmm. I might be able to do something else. surely." It was only then that I started to think that such an amount of money would come in steadily in the future. I mean, I had more wealth than I needed. if so.

“It looks like something I want to do.”

Before the war, it would be good to do some good deeds in this town to which I have been indebted! "Ah! I'm here to help with anything!" "......?" No, why is my sister... … ? When I opened my eyes to the overly enthusiastic reaction, the staff older sister flinched and smiled awkwardly. And before I could ask anything, he said with a wicked smile.

“There is no such thing as sympathyall. Just thinking of my brother who is far away... . Adult help... … Please call me if you need it.”

“That, um. yes. Okay!" Well, it wasn't that she didn't understand what she was saying. It took me ten minutes to understand the feeling of being unable to leave a young child living alone from an adult's point of view. When I nodded with a smile, my sister smiled broadly, as if relieved. Ooh, dazzling!It was so dazzling that it reminded me of Julia, a vassal of a villainous family who approached and assassinated the king of an enemy country with her beauty in the original work.

“I say Julie. Baby, no, what about you?”

“Julie… … ?”

“Why are you doing this?”

As I repeated the name without realizing it, Julie's sister tilted her head slightly. She looked like an angel.Episode 1-77-'Eh, ah. no way. yes. Did I say Julia was a very bloody person? She was a blood shaman and a terrifying assassin who always collects and commemorates body parts when killing a man. 'Now there is no reason for the people of that family to be around me.'nope Shaking away the thoughts that had crossed my mind, I answered Julie.

“Evelyn. This is Evelyn. May I call you Julie?”

“Hey, sister…!”

“…if you feel uncomfortable, it’s okay!”

“No! No! Call me! Please!”

Seeing her cry out in a slightly maddened attitude, I smiled awkwardly.My brother, who was far away, seemed to cry very much. Well, good is good. And from that day on, little by little, volunteer work to help hungry children began centered on the village I lived in. very little 'I don't know if I don't have money. There's no point in holding on to it. two days like that. Julie is a pretty good assistantoh gave As she could tell in just two days, she was good at managing and protecting someone. After I left, I appointed her as the person who will continue to look after the children. 'It took a while since I was leaving soon. It's all good because I have this older sister.'

“My sister is like an angel. How can people do that?”

“Is that so?”

The older sister who smiled shyly was a goddess.

“Even after I leave, please take care of the children. As I said before, I will continue to support you. May I ask you a favor?”

The goddess's face was clouded at the words of her departure, but since I had never seen her disappearing from time to time and reporting on a bead with a bloody expression on her face, I was able to gently pat her on the shoulder. Yes, it's for the lady.noodle." Otherwise, I will die. I mumbled something, but I was glad that they accepted it anyway.

“By the way, aren’t you a girl?”

“No, Evelyn. The word is wrong.”

“Sister is also true!”

I didn't know then. I will not be able to leave right away and will do the volunteer work very, very hard.line is. So, it was the evening of the third day after Ray had left. "Baby. How have you been?" The current head of the villainous family came to visit me. … huh? * * * A person values something. Regarding this, Rastavan saidEverything was much more cynical. It was because I knew very well that it wasn't as strong as I thought. But at the same time, he knew. There is nothing that shakes up your life more than a loved one.

“Are you here?”

“Lord.”

“I thought I was going to end up in the lab. Shun.”

… I didn’t have time for that.”

It was the afternoon after I had left Evelyn. On the second day, after Ga-ju, who was feeling down, Shu-eon came in. The old doctor, who did not lose his composure in front of Gaju, could not hide his dark side as it is today. Rastavan chuckled. what is that little boy

“Would you like to drink together?”

At the words I asked while twisting my lipsShuan laughed and nodded. The vassals of the North family were different from vassals of other families. This is because they were close to the community of fate rather than a simple military new relationship with North's direct line. So, it was often the case that he did this alone. "Are you upset?" After just drinking for a while, Shuen suddenly opened her mouth. Rastavan turned his indifferent eyes and said,I looked at the old vassal. He seems to have come to mind.”

it's him I immediately understood who the 'he' he was talking about was. Because Rastavan had a face that came to mind even if he didn't think of it. Even if you can't see your face, you will fall in love without change. The human heart is truly unbelievable, but there are certain things that have never changed.And they wield people stronger than anything else. 'Cerestia.. Rastavan was silent as he called out a name that was not answered even when called. It was like an affirmation, so Shuan sighed silently. Celestia North was Rastavan's wife. 'Former Duchess.' She had green hair and gold eyes.She wasn't very beautiful, but her eyes were more beautiful than anyone else. Born as an illegitimate child of an aristocratic family, Celestia, who has lived a life of poor treatment, came to the duke, a monster that everyone avoids, and got married as if being sold. And the two, who were thus formed, gradually fell in love with each other. 'He was a very clean and neat person.' Too much for this family. However, she became the mother of the North family.From that moment on, it was as if her fate had been decided. 'It took the form of an arranged marriage, but it is no different than being a victim. Connecting with the head of the North family was the same as going to death. This is because the moment the bloodline of this family is born, the mother dies unconditionally because of the power of that bloodline. The day Celestia died. The retainers could not forget Rastavan's expression that day.'Because I've never seen a headmaster with such a miserable expression on his face." 'Julia', who remains in the village now, said that the headmaster had died once. Nothing kills a person as sure as love. The voice that spoke in a soft tone was filled with sadness. To Julia, Celestia was like an older sister. ‘I don’t know if it was a good thing I sent him to a child who looked like him.”

Shuan thought so with a sullen face. As I said before, a child named Evelyn was strangely reminiscent of Celestia-sama. So now he was coming to Gaju. It was also the reason why Shuan fell in love with Evelyn. I didn't see Celestia's shadow, but for a moment I felt something I missed through Evelyn.is true At that moment, Rastavan, who was speechless, opened his mouth as if possessed.

“I saw the boy.”

“Are you talking about Raven?”

“Yeah,”

said Rastavan, recalling Celestia. Contrary to his usual fairly smooth tone, he now speaks in a dull voice.

“I hope you are not serious., just. … As you know, the people of North don't give up easily."

“Yes.”

Yes, like Rastavan did.

“Instead, once you give your heart, you never know how to take it again.”

If it sounds bittersweet, is it an illusion? No, it will not. Ras Tavan was always like this when talking about Celestia.Celestia-sama and Gaju-nim obviously loved each other deeply. even though I didn't mean to.

“Even if you don’t want to give it your heart, it doesn’t turn out the way you want it to.”

Even so, it was too early for me to cherish someone at the age of ten.

“Aren’t you still young?”

“Age doesn’t matter.”

I am well aware of the characteristics of the North bloodline.Rastavan replied with a chuckle.

“You don’t know. … I'm worried." The taste of the wine in one sip was deep. Having finished that much about his son's feelings, Rastavan turned the conversation towards the other child.

“Is that so? He said he looked like her.”

“…Yes.”

“There is no such thing, but there is.”

The sensible part is similar. Acting like a weed, fading like a mist flower. However.

“But you know what? The child is not an adult.”

Celestia would not have been able to have that kind of tenderness when she was young.

“You’re too young to say that already. that's the problem Shu Un.”

CG 99That was correct. Shuan sympathized and remained silent. So that his master can calm down his complicated inner thoughts and vomit out his inner words. He spit out things he seldom said in front of other people in front of dogs.”

I'm going to empty another bottle today. Rastavan continued, refilling the glass.

“But he didn’t show the pain, even in front of the dog.”

-78A child named Evelyn was very strange. Just like a child who grew up only receiving love, or knowing how sweet and precious it is even if he doesn't receive love. Reacting to the small affections of others as if you had the whole world. He endures pain by himselfHe was a kid who didn't know what to do. At first, it was uncomfortable. Actually, it wasn't that strong of sympathy, it was just a little sad. 'Then when I was convinced that enduring wasn't normal pain, it changed." <Crad). The pain caused by the disease was unbearable even for adults. There will be no part of the body that is not painful. also continuously,Sometimes the pain will strike you like crazy, and sometimes the fever will rise to dangerous levels. How could you smile like that while suffering from such a rare disease? That seems to have been wonderful. But the wonder was short-lived. As time went on, Rastavan began to feel heartbroken when the child laughed. My son had never done this before.Even though he was a child who had nothing to do with it. But seeing this child made me sick to my stomach.

“Soondol, come here.”

The child was endlessly kind to the silent animals. It was such a pretty side, and as a dog, he approached the child quite sincerely.

“I mean. I will probably be leaving soon.”

The whispering voice trembled like never before.

“Huh,”

he sighs. At that time, I suddenly remembered the words the knight commander had shed after playing with Evelyn and Raven.

“It’s not the eyes of a child, my lord.”

yes, that was correct.

“That’s it. I'm feeling a little bit of a crisis these days." The child, with his eyes slightly cold, continued to speak calmly.

“Actually, a lot of people in this town… It has changed.”

“Hey, the new people made me youngIt's not like they've seen each other since. Maybe that’s why, I wonder if she keeps looking at me.”

“… … I mean, you have black hair too, but I'm all white. Newcomers will be more excited. So you're staring at me a bit blatantly? That’s it.”

It sounded dry, but Rastavan realized that the child was revealing more than ever before.He kept asking me where I was in pain. And then he smiles It wasn't a child's expression. No children in any situation can laugh like that.

“… … In fact, it is true that I am sick.”

And when those words were heard, Ras Tavan said this about the child's condition.was able to do You know this kid. "But, I guess I don't really want to talk about him. It's just that." 99 He knows he's going to die soon.It's not just anything special, everyone has an idea, right? Because it was hard, I wanted to die, well, I moved with that thought, but really... Evelyn calmly continued the story that might sound somewhat shocking. Rastavan listened to the stories with subdued eyes. As much as he listened to, as a dog that a child loves, he could do whatever he wanted.

“I was going to die. hit the head hardhit it But just then, how was it?”

The child stopped breathing for a moment. And smiled sweetly. It seems that there is nothing that can be done. CG 99 ·I wanted to live, really.”

The moment when laughter is about to come out. The child said, stroking him gently and slowly, as if to comfort him.

“Anyway, life is short and blooms like a flower. Losing is life, my grandmother said.”

Seeing the hazy smile, Rastavan had no choice but to shake. Ah. So was it? This child has nothing to fear. Nothing like Sagi or the ominous energy characteristic of the North could not have frightened the child.As is usually the case with those who accept death. Only twelve years old. no. He instinctively noticed. This kid must have been like this since he was younger.

“My friend is different from me. He has a family, and he is pretty and kind. He is good at everything.”

:He's healthy, yes, going out with a kid like me is a bit wasteful."

“He seems to have a place to return to.”

how are you Can he be so kind to his peers in a different situation? Rastavan couldn't pass it on to Raven. So, when talking to Raven later, he only said that the child was leaving. To get Raven back, firstBecause I couldn't ignore the consideration of the child who was about to leave.

“You are doing well too.”

Whispering like that, the child was very worried about the stray dog she had not seen in a while. It was amazing. The child hugged the dog tightly. The body temperature was low and the skinny child was so soft, it was painful. At that moment, he it was decided

“I mean, you’re not doing this to remind me of Celestia.”

At the end of a long line of thoughts, Rastavan spoke to the old vassal. I miss him so much, but I'm not so weak that I feel sorry for projecting her on other people. while doing.

“So, Shun.”

After two days of thinking about it, he said with a smirk,

“I am going to adopt the child.”

I cannot give you a place where you have to risk your life when you succeed. won't be able to afford it. Raven knew that if he tried to give him the place, he would object. He just wanted to protect Evelyn.

“Suddenly?”

asked the old woman, shaking her head."Why don't you run away? Bell doesn't know the Lord." "Well, then I'll have to get you used to it." So that that kind child can really laugh even a little for the rest of the time. * * * So, now.He is facing the child. "Baby. How have you been?" The purple eyes turned round.

“Oh, hello.”

Awkward greetings come back. Ah, come to think of it, this is the second meeting for the kid, because he won't know he's the dog.For a kind child who is not honest. Thinking so, Rastavan smiled playfully.Episode 1-79

“Ah, hello.”

how. I don't know what happened. Even though I was bewildered, I politely greeted him once. That's the villainous family head. It should not be against the planting. 'There is no attendant to be seen." There may be an invisible attendantbut though. The important thing was that he was standing in front of me alone. It was more intimidating than there were people watching. Especially for me who know him in the original. In the original, Rastavan North showed a clear presence as the villain's father. He was a person who cared more about the eyes around him than Raven, but in return, when there was no eye around him.He was more of a runaway villain. 'It's also the reason why the main characters couldn't finally kill Raven, the villain." When he turns into a beast big enough to be called a monster and starts running rampant, there's no stopping him.

“I am glad that you are.”

A mischievous smile widens, I blink and look up at him, then calmly begin to guess why he was looking for me.Of course, while continuing the conversation naturally without showing off.

“Are you going to stop by this town?”

“There is only one thing.”

"Aha." So, you came here for something other than me, right? I was hoping for that, but I heard something unexpected.

“Evelyn.”

“Yes… … ?"Like the head of a villainous family, his voice was cold, but somehow his tone was calm. My name called by that voice was so unfamiliar to me, so I opened my eyes wide.

“I’m here to see you, sweetheart.”

I couldn't find anything to say for a moment at the words that broke my expectations. Rastavan North smiled and watched my reaction. I see now that he was wearing fairly comfortable clothes.Surely, as if he was careful not to appear noble. As I slowly blinked my eyes in that outfit, he, who had been staring at me quietly, took a step closer to me. Then to my surprise... .

“......!”

He knelt in front of me and sat down on one knee and looked me straight into the eyes. The red eyes that got closer completely embraced me and contained a soft smile.Those eyes were so clear and beautiful for a villain that I lost my mind for a moment, then I cried out in amazement as if on fire.

“Hey, wake up!”

"Why?" "That's dirty. And, and and!"

“Hmm. Also.”

It was also uncomfortable for an adult to kneel.all.

“You are not calling me.”

“Yeah?”

“But I saw his face once. Actually, he was right. I don't know what to call him in the first place, but when I started mixing words, all I needed was a title, but I didn't know what to call him.Promise me that you are a family and that I will not punish you for being cocky.”

99 Why is this man really like this? I blinked my eyes and decided to match the tune for the first time to understand the villain's father. So, looking at him waiting for my words, he spoke softly.

“Oh, Mister?”

“Mister?”

Rastavan's face is strangely distortedlost.

“He seems to be a nobleman… … It is.”

"By the way."

“The position, I don’t know.”

"Aha." "...then he's my friend's father... so. If you don't like it, please tell me." No, actually, the title itself seems unnecessary!And he just made a face that was deep in thought about something. 'Are you really here to see me? Seeing them chatting with me so leisurely, it seemed to be real. Even with one knee on the floor. In the end, I had no choice but to tell him. "I… .”

"Well?"Contemplating something, he slightly opened his face and focused on me. "If it's all right, would you like to go to the tavern? If you have something to say, I think it's better than doing it here on the street."

“The pub, that’s good.”

"yes." After all, it's because you belong to a villainous family. I don't even think it's strange that the little girl wants to go to the tavern and talk. furthermore.I felt a little strange at the subtly gentle tone of voice all the time. But once I moved ahead, I took a step forward. Then he slowly got up and followed me. 'Looking from the side, it's really big. Well, it was in the original. All the people of North Street are taller than average. I'm probably not that big because of my illness.It will get better, but until he is in his prime, he has to focus on curing the disease. I glanced up at Rastavan North again, and then our eyes met. The red eyes were a beautiful ruby color, unlike what was described as blood in the original work. As I blinked at the thought that passed by for a moment, I saw that the eyes I was focusing on were slightly curved. Ugh.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

Very, very handsome.

“Uh… . west… !" I hid my embarrassment with compliments, but I heard a soft laugh. When I saw him again, I saw long hair fluttering in the wind and a smiling side profile. ..... "Thank you." At this point, I continued to get scared and did something.It was then. It was a little dizzy in front of my eyes. "Huh." 99

“… this." I do this often because of the new pain reliever I made, but it wasn't a problem. But a large hand came into my staggering vision. "Are you okay?" I stood blankly, bowed again, and made eye contact with him.There was no reason to be concerned about the little one with those red eyes, but I felt strange because it looked exactly like that.

“…. yes. it's okay."

“Why? Are you dizzy again?”

In addition? Well, he was watching me, so he knew I was dizzy. I tilted my head, then answered. ...... … My stamina is a little

“sometimes like this. Not enough.”

"Ah. You mean a physical problem?" I cringe at the slightly sharpened eyesLiza, he let out a small sigh and hugged me softly. He was so big, I felt like I was just a five-year-old.

“There, uncle. Please get off.”

“It is not the conscience of an adult to let a child stumble and walk.”

“Hey, Yangsi… Well. thank you." … . . In an instant, 'Conscientiousness. After all, it's because he's a villain, he has no conscience!' I almost cried, but I could barely stand itthere was. 'Well, it's not like I can't win.' let's do what we want Thinking like that, I took the strength out of my body.

“You are good.”

As I left myself comfortably, I heard a low laughter sound along with those words. Oddly enough, the villain daddy seemed to be feeling a little better.As her red eyes stared at me with tenderness, she became strangely uncomfortable and opened her mouth.

“Why me… … Did you come to see me?" "Hmm." After a moment's silence, he glanced at a nearby tavern, then saw me and sat down at the base of a tree on a bright but sparsely populated roadside, "I have a question for you." "What do you want to ask?" "yes."There was something on her worried face, but it wasn't threatening. After I had relaxed a bit and tilted my head, he smiled mischievously again.

“It’s true. My baby was helping my son, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do for him.”

“Oh, is that okay?”

"Well. Baby. Our family will never forget Eun Won. You have to tell me what you need.”

It was a playful tone, but it felt sincere.got stuck-80-I was speechless for a moment. don't forget Eunwon la. Hmm. Then I could understand. Regardless of the characteristics of the villainous family. 'Because they must be those who really care about Ray.' Besides, seeing that he had come to see me in person, it didn't seem like he was just trying to find out.That's right. 'Isn't it because I want to quickly clear up my debts and keep me from getting entangled with Raven any more?' I had the memories of the original as well as the memories of this Bellin. It means that there is common sense in this world. No matter how much grace he received, it was not something that the head of a single family would come to visit like this. So, it would be right to see this as a warning as well.?Even so, it seems a bit exaggerated to come in person. if that's the case "Baby?" 99

“That’s right……”

I laughed a little, didn't you need to be scared? And said in a bright tone, 99 "Well, there's one thing I want."

“Tell me. Are you here to ask what it is?”

“Ray.”

…Hmm?”

I didn't want to get involved with Rey any further, at least until the original work was over. Before sending Rey, I thought I had made it clear to this innocent person. Maybe I was worried because I hadn't left yet.So it would be better to say directly that you will not get involved rather than saying that you are leaving. Say what you want to say at the same time!

“I want Ray to grow up really perfectly and happily.”

Rastavan's eyes widened slightly. Looking at the color, it certainly didn't seem like a harsh word. I coughed haphazardly and continued to speak quietly.

“Maybe this time it was something dangerous, right? Please don't let that happen again. Because they are nobles, I thought that it might mean raising them without an escort in the sense of raising them strong, but... .”

“Ray is only twelve now.”

This was also sincere. It was also something I wanted to say to this person who was my guardian at one time or another. Anyway, I know how to live wellBut, he... … . 'I'm going to roll a little in the future... … Poor Ray. My dear friend Ray, who was later not loved by the heroine Gong, was kicked out, and was going to go into hiding without winning the attack of other characters. Rey's mental state revealed in the process took a while. 'Because it was close to a lack of affection.. "Please give me a lot of love."The smile was gone. But you don't seem angry. I smiled and added what he wanted to say.

“Don’t ever get involved with something like me again. Well… … If possible, it would be better if I forgot too.”

“… … Baby." At the name that sounded like a moan, I smiled and smirked a little. You told me what you wanted to hear, so I thought I could point this out!

“More than that, Mister.”

199 Rastavan tilted his head belatedly with a slightly bewildered expression.

“Why do you keep calling me baby? From the first time I saw you.”

"……Well?" It's strange. My eyes just seemed to move a little bit. I looked at the shaking eyes in bewilderment and tilted my head.But once it was said.

“I am not a baby.”

“… … Five." Very slowly, Rastavan smiled. It wasn't as deep a smile as before, but it was a smile. Also. What I said earlier was correct!

“It’s just that I call my baby baby.”

“It’s not right. I'm twelve years old. He's older than Ray."Die tall, but not tall! Only a few months apart! Besides, the person inside is a person who has once become an adult. Even if I didn't know anything else, I couldn't hear her call me any more. Seeing him with a slightly wrinkled face, he began to giggle and laugh. 'It would be better if you don't laugh and get me down to the ground now.' But he doesn't seem to mind, so I can sit on one of his arms like a real baby and watch the mountains in the distance.it was Then, suddenly, I realized why this person had come to me. 'Because I'm not looking for a dog!' The dog, who suddenly disappeared, did not look for it for 3 days as if it were natural! Wow, just thinking about this now. would have been suspicious. Just in case I want to know who I am. Then, after a moment of silence, he spoke in a low voice.

“I knew that to ask you to love Ray. However, since I asked for something too obvious, can you tell me one more thing? what you want.”

"ah." I ended my speech with good luck, removing the last part of his doubts. "that… of course. dog... … Can you find me?”

dog?" I just felt a twitch. Are you sure!"Yes. Actually, I haven't seen it since 3 days ago. Still, I think I've seen it once every two days, but I'm worried because it hasn't been seen for three days."

“… … that. A dog.”

Seeing the clearly swaying eyes, I cheered inwardly. Also. It was because of this! "Yeah. Actually, other than this... I don't really want anything." Now, with the ground food, you can say, the dog is dead!If you ask me further, I must say that it was a very, very close relationship. Then it would be said that he died because it was bothersome to get involved with an even more humble commoner child. Grace is something that needs to be repaid in another way. "I see. Just in case you ask me, sweetheart.”

“Yes.”

66 Does the dog have a name?”

"Yeah!"I praised myself for being smart, and looked up at him proudly. And he said it over and over again. CG

“I’m a pure idol!”

“……”

“… … Mister?" Is it an illusion? For some reason, he looked like he was sweating in a cold sweat. * * *CG

“This is the name I gave. When I called, they looked right back at me, so you'll probably recognize me when I call your name. I think I live near this town... … … It is a black, very large dog.”

… … damn it Rastavan's eyes trembled as he looked at the baby explaining about the bell-and-socket. "ah. I love edible flowers." Back then, Ray had told me several times to go back right away.Did I tell you not to flirt by sticking next to me? . Geum-an of his son, who had always been half bored, was quite bloody when he said those words. Then there was the faint feeling of defeat that was young. As I was grinding my teeth, I heard them murmur that when they turn fifteen, they all have the same blood, and that at that time, they too will become the same as their age. It was really funny because he's always a grown-up kid... So I stayed with him until he left.It was also thrown But it will come back like this. '… … Would you say he's probably dead? When he returned three days ago, he saw a large, black dog dead.' Unfortunately, that was actually the most obvious solution. However,

“At first, I thought it was so clean that there was an owner. It didn't seem like that. I've seen you for a short time, but... In fact, to me as much as Ray, no, that… … A child who was like a familyyo. this." At Evelyn's subsequent words, the words that came up to her throat went into it. 'The expression on his face that was darkened bitterly when he said, 'It's as much as Ray. He pretended that he had made a mistake and said that the black dog was close like family. … Today, it was a little awkward to keep crying, which is not like that.?Don’t look for it.”

At the end of the spit, the child's dry face brightened. I'm sitting on my arm and I can't feel the weight at all. I didn't like the way he pretended to be okay even though I knew he suffered from dizziness from time to time. It is a child who says that he loves Ray when he tells him to say what he wants. Even, he wants Rey to forget him, and he doesn't know how he feels when he says that.It was clear that he didn't want Rey to miss him when he died.-81-He kept his mouth shut, imagining Evelyn's dismay at the news that the dog had died. ha. I can't. It's been a few days since I've seen you, so how can you destroy a child who looks thinner and softer and smiles so brightly? 'If you want to be a father, one weekAbout being a pet dog a few times. •I'll be fine... ? He smiled as if he had no choice but to say it again.

“You will find it.”

Then the baby smiled broadly as if she had already found the dog. I felt a joy that resembled a sense of liberation from the child. I wish I had been worried inside how much. It was then.

“Thanks, uh, uh, Colok!”

"Baby!" Evelyn paused and began to vomit a handful of dead blood from his bosom. … Cologne. Uncle,”

“Stop talking!”

The child, who was trying to escape, worried about blood getting on his clothes, had a painful eye in his eye. Maybe it was because he was determined to become a father. Infinitely, nothing compared to days ago.My heart was pounding so hard I couldn't. After doing that one or two times, Evelyn, who called in haste, drooped. Then he said that he nailed it. "sorry. The clothes are dirty.”

“… … … Say something like that.”

That day, he decided. Every evening for at least a month, I decided to be this kid's pet dog. No, it's meant to be a family.* * * strange. I looked straight ahead with cold eyes. It was the very next day. In the evening, on the way home from work with Julie's sister. At the mouth of the alley I always saw… … . moon month! Wow!A black, large, beautiful dog was running towards me with a very welcoming look. * * * Moon Month! Soondol arrived in front of his nose and was waving his tail vigorously. I stared blankly at that dog, then slowly sat down and lifted my face slightly to look up at him. A handsome man who draws nice lines... … dog's face. CG Sundol?”

When I called like a whisper, it brightened up as if in response.

“I was hoping it was a passing dog!”

I sighed inwardly. In fact, it was an unrealistic expectation. 'There can't be another dog like that.' The appearance of this dog, which was transformed into Sundol, or Rastavan North, was closer to a wolf than a dog. size and shape.If he hadn't barked like a dog, he would have thought he was a black wolf... . Anyway, there was no other dog in the world who reacted like that to the call of 'Soondol' with such an appearance. moon month! say? I woke up to a sound that seemed to ask why.

“Soondol, you.”

Why the hell are you doing this to me? The Lord is! CG is alive.”

No, the correct answer is to say that he is dead and cut off interest in this... is not it? I didn't know what was more suspicious. Again, it was clear that there was a limit to the criminal's ability to grasp the vigilance of the villains.

“I only know that you are dead, you are dead.”

I barely swallowed what I could have said in the future tense that I thought I was going to die, and I carefully embraced Soondol tightly.it was a. He sounds like a suspicious villain! Tears flowed, and her voice trembled slightly.

“Sa, he was alive.”

Soondol whined. It was just a sound and the timing seemed to be just an answer. Well, not once or twice, it’s an exquisite timing that it would be better to just talk to people.'By the way, if this happens, I think I will have to be monitored until I leave this town.' uhh He took a deep breath as he hugged him. Also, because I thought I was going to stay longer than I expected. 'It will take at least two weeks before I leave here.' On the way, I found out that it wasn't just about leaving quickly.They had to move safely, so the wagons had to be equipped with good equipment, and the coach had been commissioned to recognize him as someone who had good skills and a certain origin and could even escort him. is it only If you live in the city of flowers, you need to fully understand the points to be aware of. Yeah, it doesn't take two weeks to get here. What was important was citizenship. 'There, as a child, safeIn order to settle properly, you need to prepare documents.”

Fortunately, there is only money in this world. Otherwise, even a child could obtain a valid adult identification card. Mercenary plaques, citizenship, etc. Among them, city citizenship is exceptionally easy to obtain with money, so you need to prepare it before going. 'It means that you need citizenship to take advantage of the city's welfare benefits.' The welfare of the city's citizens is quite higher than expectedthat was hilarious from the right to be protected. It was essential for safety. Although it takes some time to be issued. Two weeks at the earliest, isn't it too much?' Anyway, for that reason, I was stuck in this town for over two weeks… . 'If you're going to be monitored, you have to look absolutely harmless, won't you come after me?' It was unexpected to vomit blood in front of Rastavan last night...It would have helped to look harmless to look so sick. As he hugged Sundori tightly and stayed silent for a long time, he started to whine. … … pinch. heh heh. .... this human salivate

“… … thank god." After whispering that quickly, I released what I was holding on to and pulled my face away. Apparently, the dog's breath just reached his backbecause it was Then I tried to stand up, but my legs didn't have strength. "I'm sorry. I was a little weird? I'm so relaxed..." Let's smile softly. It's like it's really happy to see him again. Sundori whimpered and walked around me. Despite his very big body, his behavior is really cute .... If it weren't for Rastavan, he was a dog that he would have been really attached to. .'Are you going to do this with the intention of loosening my vigilance?' This part was really like the head of a villainous family. So don't let the tension go. … I don't know why people like me come directly to me. You'll have to figure that out gradually.

“My legs are not strong. after, … I'm not alone anymore." I thought I was feeling a little free now... but I felt a little better, so I put my hands on the ground and slowly got up.crushed Then I quickly approached and gently stroked Soondol who was standing next to me, and I asked. "If it's okay, would you like to go home with me?" I'm going to show you, for sure, that you don't need to watch me. It was a suggestion that reminded me of a house with no traces of Rey left. I put it all in one box!will you?”

It was then.

“Then just right now.”

“Evelyn!”

“…Sister Julie?”

Surprised by my sister's sudden appearance from behind, I stopped talking, "Why is that? What's going on?" I couldn't see the older sister for a few days, but I couldn't help but be surprised because she had a relaxed and calm impression from start to finish.So, leaving Soondol behind, I hurriedly approached her and looked at her sister's face. What's wrong with that guy? I tried to turn around, but when my sister became contemplative, she turned her head back to her. What, I think your sister just flinched? … An

“Soondol. wait a minute You, why are you like this?”

"That, that."

“Is there something wrong with the kids?”

"Ah, kids...! That's right. Some say they're a little sick right now." Thinking of the children in the slums who began to get acquainted with food as they started distributing them, made me truly contemplate.-82"It's strange. They only gave you freshly made food. Do you have an upset stomach?" Then, with a look of regret, my sister glanced at something behind me. However, I was impatient by thinking of a lot of bad things, so I didn't pay any attention to it and threw it away.

“I want to go now.”

"]......!"Wow! Soondol, who was still there, cried. And as if to guide you, it's not like hitting Julie's leg with her head!

“Ah, this kid is my… … I'm a friend. sister." Soondol started running excitedly at my words. And Julie's sister. CG

“Chi, friend?”

He looked at me with a very bewildered face.it was "yes." Why are you so embarrassed. Was it surprising that the dog hit the leg, or that I called the dog a friend? The older sister rolled her eyes for a while and then bit her lip.

“Is it strange?”

over there, sister. I didn't really want it either... .When I asked him gloomy, even the sound of a dog in the alley where we were together disappeared in an instant. Then, the sound of the dog and Julie's high-pitched voice burst out at the same time. "no! at all! No wonder Evelyn is coming!”

Wall Woll! pinch... … ! I blinked my eyes at the reaction of the two, which seemed a bit similar, and just smiled hehehe. Goddess Julie, who smiled softly as she looked at me like that, said:

“Then, I will guide you. It's not that serious, so there's no need to worry. Actually, I took some measures." 99 Ah, unnie, it's dazzling. It's good. I was relieved and staggered playfully at her subtle beauty and the brilliance of her personality. .. Kiing...... This is a dog. I was stroking the uncle's head while saying, "It's a dog," and suddenly I was born.said at an angle.

“Oh, let’s go home.”

"Yeah?" Julie opened her eyes wide and looked back at me slowly.

“Because it would be good to bring good medicines for colic.”

CG

“… … sister?"

“No…yes, you do that.”

With a somewhat pale look, frozenyou moved on Soondol, who was walking next to him, smirked and smirked. Mister… . I secretly swallowed a sigh as I watched Ga-ju acting like a human over and over again. * * * After striking all the spirits guarding the elixir, Raven stood on their heads and put them in their pockets.I took out the beads it had been holding. When I gently touched it, a faint light came on in the marble. A magic ball that even the imperial family cannot use easily, and can transmit voice to all continents. There was only one thing in the family, and the cow brought it out by the authority of the Lord. It was the subordinates around Evelyn - especially Julia - who suffered thanks to him. Through another pair of precious magic marblesHearing Evelyn's voice, the boy made a slight impression. - My legs are not strong. after. I'm not alone anymore. To be honest, at first I didn't know what to do with the longing for hearing the voices, but gradually... … . -If it's okay, would you like to go home with me? Why is your father in your family? It's only me... 'It's a word that only I can hear.' Raven's golden eyes widened."after." But first I had to calm down. Raven tried to think, suppressing the mysterious heat that surged. But the more I think about it... … … . 'It's not very pleasant to see that dog-like father visit our house. Only stupid thoughts fill my head. Possessiveness and longing were fervently overshadowed by his cold, sunken face.all. CC However, despite the rising heat, the boy couldn't immediately tell Julie to stop his father because of Evelyn's words. Because of the bitterness in Ybel Lynn's voice, who mumbles that she's not alone. Raven clenched her fists with darkened eyes. 'I heard that you vomited blood yesterday as well.'In just a few days, Evelyn's condition was rapidly deteriorating. Even if you try to hide it, you can't hide it. '… But even when you're lonely. Raven's face darkened as if crying. you were lonely Even if it was only for a few days, would he have regretted my absence? Should I be happy about it or should I be worried?But his father, who was next to Evelyn, pretending to be his dog, didn't give Raven time to think more deeply. -Is it okay to see you wag your tail? Did you just wag your tail? - Then just right now. Raven's gloomy eyes began to burn. His expression was unchanged and cold, but the touch that hit the marbles was full of emotion.

“What should I do?”

“Stop it.”

Julia was a subordinate belonging to Soga Province. It would be difficult to disobey the governor openly, but he is the subject of these orders, yes, now! Still, there was no sign of embarrassment than I had expected. Julia is usually assertive when reporting.After a short answer in one voice, Evelyn and Gaju intervened without hesitation. - Evelyn! And. -, this kid is my... … … I'm a friend. sister. 99 You won the place of a friend with the body of a dog, not a person? Feeling an unknown sense of crisis, Raven's face went cold.After all, I said not to leave you alone. He looked down at the elixir in his hand and began to think seriously with a cold expression on his face. 'How long does it take to get to where Evelyn is from here?' Since this is a sanctuary full of divine power, teleport magic cannot be used. Getting in is relatively easy, but getting out is near impossible for ordinary people. It’s like a Raven, so what comes in in a few days or gets out somehowwas also possible. So, it took about a week just to get out and get to the family. 'It would take ten days to clean up the dirt from the body fluids of the spirits and process the elixir so that it can be eaten immediately, right?' Of course, those ten days were only possible if the doctors of the family, including the old doctor, were all divided enough to rise up, but, of course, that was not in my mind. Raven, who had decided, moved.Killing the spirits loved by the gods would be annoying, so I decided to kill half of them so they wouldn't wake up for a long time. The process took place at a speed almost invisible to the eye. At the age of twelve, at such a young age, he had the ability to be called a monster. "bell."

“Ray?”

And Raven arrived in front of Evelyn.

“I have something to give you.What you are holding on to.”

"Ah, this. It's a wagon document." "carriage?" Exactly, two weeks later.

“… Where are you going?" The golden eyes of the boy, who had grown up a bit, were gleaming black.

14. EmoryD

EmoryD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me some mtl on private if you can't post here please @lutra

15. Arc en Ciel

Arc en Ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls summary it? My brain cannot handle mtl rn hHahah

16. 0mimi0

0mimi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, can I find out why Evelyn has pink eyes on the first cover and purple on the second?Is it the same story as with Anissa Lagrange or is it an artist's mistake?

Ophelia_Hecate and Bobo nga yawa like this.