Spoiler Do Your Best to Regret / 최선을 다해 후회하세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Averyn, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2022_0912_212028.jpg
    Korean Title: 최선을 다해 후회하세요
    Author: 정설탕
    Novel Illustrator: 키브
    Release date: March 2022
    Synopsis:
    I loved you with my best. My family didn't look after me and my fiance didn't love me. My mother was wrong, saying that if you do your best, the truth will come out. After 14 years of unrequited love, I realized the result was painful. The moment I wanted to go somewhere, the war hero I saw at the victory banquet, Archduke Vikander, was a beautiful man I met by chance on the street. "Please allow me the most precious you." One day, holding the Grand Duke's hand and leaving everyone behind. A family that hasn't looked after her, an ex-fiance who hasn't loved her, is now trying to catch Olivia. It's so late.

*Note: title & synopsis are MTLed

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    Bastian, Ang3Blue, Mingxia and 12 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

Table of Contents:

• Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally a brand new novel eh? 10 chapters? That's quite early to post.

5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thrash father who can't keep his pants on, is known as a faithful husband and loving father, the moment it was known he has an illegitimate daughter, his honor and family fell into ruin, his wife never blamed the child, she took good care of her, but ig it's not easy to see the fruit of your husband affair so she left to her parents house but got into carriage accident, the father blamed the child for 'killing' his wife, it's not like she asked to be born, if only you think with your head not your dick, none of these would happened.

Another thrash fiancee who disgusted with the illegitimate child because she is so 'easy' (read : she loves him too much and works too hard), blamed her for taking his lover times and position, but the moment she no longer love him, he would became obsessed with her, sound so familiar.

Bastian, Jeenajin, Monica.93 and 38 others like this.
  6. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love novels like this where everyone regrets how they treated mc but its too late for forgiveness

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
  7. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be an even better ending when fl died and they start rolling over and over in agony, guilts and regrets...

8. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to her real mom?

Naenia likes this.
  10. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone picked it up? :blob_plusone:

11. prwilliams10

prwilliams10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died when Olivia was 6 years old. Her mom told her that her dad would come soon and then someone came and picked her up to take her to the Duke's house.

12. augusttt

augusttt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is your relationship with your father now? Is he like that of tamed the tyrant and fled?

Naenia likes this.
  13. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke is known as flawless nobleman, faithful husband and loving father, he is the head of imperial faction with high reputation, then when it was known he is having an illegitimate child (the FL) with a dancer his reputation fell to the ground, IDK yet if it was one night stand or anything but the FL lived with her mother till she was 9yo, they are poor but happy but one day her mother sick, in her dying bed she told the FL that she has a father, brothers and sister, they might not accept her now, but if she works hard they would eventually loves her (what a wicked thing to say to your daughter as your last will, the mother literally brainwashed the FL to became a pushover, a people pleaser), she already sent a letter to the Duke, so he would pick her up soon. At her mother funeral, the butler come to pick her up, he kicked his tongue when he see the silver hair (signature of the Duke family) and look at her with contempt, the Duke told the Duchess he adopted the random girl with silver hair to send her as the crown princess instead of their weak youngest daughter Esella (I doubt he impregnated the FL mother with this thought in mind, since Esella only 3yo and FL is 9yo, unless he is a fortune teller or reincarnated), but seeing the FL, the Duchess know immediately, she is his daughter, they fought for the first time, the Duchess locked herself in the room then, the 1st son witness this and hated the FL with passion, the maid and servant blamed the FL, because the Duke couple is known as love of the century and she ruined it (what a retard, she didn't ask to be born, they should blame the sperm donor instead). In his anger for ruining his 'perfect' life, the Duke implicitly told the butler to give the FL the abusive nanny, so then her abuse began, the nanny abused her emotionally, verbally and physically. One day, the starved Fl tried to search for a food in the middle of the night, and she stumbled upon the Duchess, she saw the FL uneven cut hair, bony skin, and dirty clothes, she knew what happen and fired the nanny, reprimand the maid, she takes care of the FL and introduce her as sister to her child and they should get along, the 10 yo 2nd son and youngest Esella is overjoyed thibking she is their real (not half) sister, it's happy days for the FL but it didn't last long, the Duchess didn't hated her but it was hard to see the fruit of her husband affair so she decided to go back to her parents house after she organized everything, then she got into carriage accident, the Duke, the son and the whole country blamed the FL for 'killing' the benevolent Duchess

So, it's a different reason from 'Tamed Tyrant', but both of them is a fucking idiot, even Sovieshit from 'Remarried Empress' had more brain cells than them.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  14. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a sad story for the poor MC. I think I won't read it until it's finished. I don't think I could see a little child being abused.

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the archduke chose to propose to MC? Did he know about her when they were kids? or is there another reason why he did that?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    Naenia likes this.
  16. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor is a fucking trash (everyone is including the Empress, the CP, the Princess), he likes the Archduke mother, a Princess from another kingdom, but even after he destroyed her kingdom, the Princes rejected him and marry the Archduke father, so the Emperor tried to isolated her husband and later send him to a war, he died in the war, the Emperor think he could finally have the Princess but she committed suicide in front of him, the Emperor then confiscated the crystal mine the Princess cherished the most, the remain of her fallen kingdom and use it to blackmail the Archduke, he became the Emperor dog, sent to war since a young age as the Commander, in the last war, the 2nd brother became the vice commander, so the FL send letter and supplies (medicine, food, blanket etc) to him but got returned everytime so she used an alias 'Liv' and send it to general manager instead, the archduke and the soldier who feel great comfort from her warmth letter and supplies they desperately need, so the archduke exchange letter with her using an alias too, both of them feel great salvation from each other, and the more he got to know her, the more he fall for her sincere heart unlike other nobles who boast around while only giving small charity, he tried to investigate but found nothing, one day the letter for him and the 2nd brother got mixed and he found out her identity, the FL have such bad reputation that even the low rank knight mocked her so much that iy reach the Archduke ears, the Olivia he knows from the rumors and the Liv he knows from the letter are such different person, from her letters he assume Liv is someone who only knows happinnes but the reality was so harsh that he want to denied it, from the rumors and how the 2nd brother treated her letter, it was so obvious that she was abused and neglected, not only by her family but also her fiancee and the whole country, they are so blind they couldn't even saw her value, so he want to saved her just like she saved him, before he get to know her, he is barely breathing, only surviving for the sake of revenge

17. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually love the trash characters,they are the ones who made me like a story,the trashier,the better,it's fun,I don't even care if they regret or karma acts on them or whatever, I just like their reactions and the vibe they give to the stories.
    If it goes hard mode and it has cannibalism or other taboo,then,even better,except incest,I don't like anything between blood likes,and NTR

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  18. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannibalism, you're fine with it(ofc in story I'm talking abt):confused:,I believe in humanity but nowadays I'm losing my faith in human beings because of these disgusting things cannibalism, necrophilia and what not if any story is showing such things then indeed it's very dark and psychological .

I dunno why but trash characters always made my blood boil and I ended up getting frustrated:oops:.

Anyways @lembayung please spoil more about this story as how our ml and mc gonna actually meet and how her reputation in society gonna change:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

19. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    They have always being there.
    Yeah,ofc I meant in stories,not real life.

Ac03 likes this.
  20. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler abaut the lover

lucalrrig likes this.