Spoiler Trapped in a cursed game, but now with NPCs / 망겜 속에 갇혔다 근데 이제 NPC를 곁들인

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Red and Mad, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: 망겜 속에 갇혔다 근데 이제 NPC를 곁들인

Author: 권겨을 (same author of "Death is the only ending for the villain")

Link to official raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=59059313

Synopsis:
    Shari Azrael, a herbalist in the Korean-American village.
    She suddenly realized before she became a victim of a horde of monsters because she couldn’t be robbed of the potions she made so hard every time by the warriors.
    She suddenly realizes the difficult potion right before she becomes a victim of the demon flock because she is robbed by the warriors every time.
    She finds out that she has been locked in the game for two years while possessing the NPC in the rare cursed game!
    The only way to escape from the game is to help the male lead and and the dark lord, the [Nightmare Prince], and his colleagues beat the final boss and end the game!
    But...

(Lord of Nightmare is deeply offended by your words.)

(Lord of Nightmare has a strong urge to kill you.)

Do you think it would be faster to die at the hands of a broken personality than at the end of the game?!
    In addition, the difficulty of the quest that goes higher and higher...
    Is it possible to have an ending for this, producers bastards!

New webnovel:aww:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    Ang3Blue, TrinaAngel, DOHere and 16 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    DOHere, TripleColor96, Priar and 2 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    From the same author of "death is the only ending for villainess" .I have high expectations from this story as I'm expecting another strong Mc with nice plot:aww:.
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022
    MeowPurr, Grayel, FunSmiles and 10 others like this.
  4. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In short, this novel is a cross between sao and shojo. Quite an interesting plot and new among the shoujo. I'm very curious about who main love interest is (and what he looks like). Most likely this is the Nightmare Monarch.
    In the first chapter, the main character only realizes what is in the game. Next, we learn her backstory. She was a beta tester... like Kirito. After she tries to quit the game, but she does not succeed. Then she tries to find online players and fails again. Then he writes to support.
    As for me, the support is strange and the administrators. They correspond and come to the conclusion that the admins need to call for help and come home to the main character. But they don't find it there...
    In short, she needs to complete the game in 48 hours, or 2 years of in-game time. I wonder what happened to her body.
    True... so far it cannot be called an isekai, because the main character has not died.
    Also an interesting note: Penelope died from just about anything. Shaley cannot die at all, since she is a non-player character.
    I really hope that the author in the future will please us with an excellent plot, wonderful characters and ... beautiful covers. I want to know what ML looks like

5. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, we've been introduced to two male protagonists. Adam Hailey, Count. Platinum hair (?) and blue eyes. Kassel Lukwig - Crown Prince of the Empire, cursed, [Lord of Nightmare]. Black hair and red eyes (typical and uninteresting).
    Tried to break Shelly's neck...

6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to camp

riello and Pollli like this.
  7. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. The main character is Shali Azrael. She is an NPC and has the NPC setting - she cannot be killed. The main character often swears at the game masters (GM): Ahri, Sera and Jinu. She will help her along the way (should at least).
    I mean, the funny thing is, Penelope died quickly and from a lot of things. But not Sheli.
    The first task was: kill 100 mid-level monsters. Then she must go to Hailey County. She introduces herself as an herbalist, and must keep Cassel awake with an insomnia potion.

8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    권겨을 is the author??? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO :blobhero::blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_pompom::blobcozy::blob_plusone:

9. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a while, the twins will appear. Nise and Liv. It seems to be a boy / girl or a girl / girl. One of them is a saint. Both have silver, long, curly hair (like Nise's minimum)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  10. innocentdiablerie

innocentdiablerie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapter of the novel begins as if we had prior knowledge of this random adventure story:
    Shari (our protagonist) is an herbalist who has her business in the village. She is constantly looted of her potions by a group of warriors: Daniel, Hans, Mark, Iron and Jack. One day, some level 7 demons threaten the village and the warriors ransack MC's shop to get skills with the help of potions, Mc is imposing and no one helps her. Just as they are attacked by the demons, the warriors disperse and begin to flee, as the monsters are of a higher level than them. MC catches up to Jack to ask him to stop fighting, but the guy is a scoundrel and pushes MC away, but not before throwing a potion on the ground to draw the demons to her as he escapes. MC at that moment remembers that she can also use potions (she hadn't tried it before because she is an NPC) and drinks one that raises her skills up to level 999. MC defeats the monsters and in revenge against the warriors, bans them from the village with their NPC power (they disappeared as if they had vanished). Apparently MC had amnesia and didn't remember that she was in a game.:blobpopcorn:
    Then it is in chapter 2 when the story begins to be told from the beginning:
    MC tells us that the game “Save The Earth 308” is a very ambitious project and the best built virtually. The HMD VR stood out a lot and some monsters and characters were equipped with AI. Time passes differently from reality (6 months in the game is 6 hours in real life). Despite being an advanced game, due to the cost of production and bugs, a beta version was released only for certain users who met certain strict specifications. I mean, that game isn't officially released yet, but it's full of rumours.
    MC was a member of the game's operational team, she was assigned to fix game bugs, design characters, and provide customer service. When Mc was fixing one of those bugs, she logged into the game normally, but realized that the NPC she owned (and she created) had a bug that was giving unlimited potions and items to players. When she put on the HMD VR and tried to establish a connection between her and the NPC (Shari Azrael) the game suffers a bug and when MC wakes up she realizes that it has already been 2 years in the game (24 hours in the real world).:blobhyperthink:
    Shari panics about her physical body (she was working at home, she is alone and an orphan) and starts trying to get out of the game in different ways, but the result is useless. Shari decides to buy a horse and go to the Hailey County temple. When she arrives she contacts another NPC who gives her the option to report the bug, but the office hours had already closed. Shari has an anxiety attack, but she keeps insisting every day until she finally texts back. The person in the other chat is called GM Ari (Shari thinks that person is a Game Master, since employees like her used to use the pseudonym Helper). At first GM Ari thinks that Shari is another player bothered by the bugs, but Shari by showing her identification and character, makes GM Ari decide to contact other employees to check the physical state of Shari's body, but she will have to wait for their message. She waits for 3 days until GM Ari is contacted again, but GM Ari gives her two bad news: the operators don't know the cause of Shari being trapped in the game and THEY DIDN'T FOUND HER BODY IN HER HOUSE:sweating_profusely:
    Shari is desperate because she can't report her missing because only a family member can, but GM Ari tries to reassure her by telling her that the server team will find a solution… but it will probably take 2 days (48 hours in real life and 4 years in the game). Shari complains, but she has no choice but to accept reality. While she is thinking, she gets an idea: DIE. Shari didn't want to use that option because she would lose the coins she was saving (she was using Shari's NPC as her own avatar and when the game was released she wanted to have a financial advantage).
    Shari tries to get some demons to kill her, but having HP 999 the demons only do HP -1 damage so it takes almost a day for her HP to drop to 99. However, the system detects that her health is not good and teleports her to his magic tower, where her HP is restored. Shari tries to jump off a cliff, but she fails to return to the same place she jumped from. Shari is on the verge of tears from the frustration and anger she feels, but at that moment a chat window pops up and she sees GM Jinu's message telling her that an NPC can't die due to the settings of the game. Another message appears, this time from GM Sera announcing that the main team is there to help. Then another message from GM Ari appears, telling Shari that the production team has made a special group chat for Shari and that they will be watching her in real time.:blobrofl:
    Shari realizes that they haven't found a solution yet and gets angry, but the GM's tell her that the only way to get out of the game is to finish it. The GM's chat proposes to Shari to go with the king of nightmares, since he is the male protagonist, but it is also connected to the first mission of the game's tutorial: to prevent the king's nightmares from coming true by giving him potions that Shari sell. The GM's send her on a mission to help the king of nightmares, for that she pretends to be a drug dealer and arrives at the mansion of Count Adam Hailey, who is an ally of the male protagonist.:blobpeek:
    I read that far, then I'll come back with more spoilers.

12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is typical and uninteresting?His appeareance or his personality?,just asking because platinum hair blue eyes is also really overused, fair thing should be:
    This story is full of physical cliche, ML with black hair and red eyes, ML with platinum hair and blue eyes, we only need a blonde hair blue eyes ML, to complete the cliche troupe.
    But yeah, if you only think black hair red eyes is cliche (if you meant his appearance),then congrats, you are biased.

Last edited: May 14, 2022
  13. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I often meet red-eyed brunettes. more often than blondes or white-haired. in general, I do not know who the main character will stay with. But I don't like Cassel already by his actions (when he almost killed Shali)
    you know, probably even more cliche - red-eyed with black hair, the crown prince, whom everyone hates, he is dangerous and evil, but in the thick of good-natured... (if he is still the duke of the north, then you can start crying

14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where you are looking on, lately it's all black hair MC and light haired ML, and blonde hair blue prince is as cliche as dark hair red eyes duke.
    Every saint, pope, or good natured character is silver haired blue eyes, but yeah, I found it extremely surprising, everyone sees them more often, me, who has look into quite a few quantity of isekai manwhas/mangas , I see more often blonde haired blue eyes ML than anything else, and lately silver haired are booming.
    Yeah the cold hearted dark hair red eyes ML is as common as the douche blonde hair blue eyes ML (always a two face), or the perfect and dream boy silver (more like white) haired blue eyes ML.
    Wanna bet that the other ML you described is as I said,
    you said he had platinum hair and blue eyes, does it match with what I said about silver haired blue eyes ML?
    If so, then, congrats, you see another cliche.
    Do we know why he tried to break her neck, maybe he had plot reasons like, "the curse is affecting me and I become mad and aggressive to anyone I see, but I actually cherish you and as the story progresses, I will become a good man and the curse will be broken, and we will be happy"
    If the platinum haired is the 2ML, I bet he is going to be the most annoying type of ML, normally, when the light haired ones are the 2MLs, they just don't know when to give up, and sometimes tried to cuck MLs by force kissing the FLs, this is something I haven't seen with dark haired 2MLs, they normally respect the boundaries.

Priar and Plinky25 like this.
  15. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The setting is similar but the theme is different from the author's previous work so I look forward to how it's handled ! Her interaction with nightmare or whatever from the synopsis looks real fun too, reminds me of Civil servant Hunter's S-level resignation log and I like it !

Grayel likes this.
  16. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

17. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the author obsessed with pink haired fl and red eyed ml?

Ang3Blue, Grayel, Angelsmile and 4 others like this.
  18. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    game manager

DOHere, hongmeowpanda, Priar and 2 others like this.
  19. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ for more spoiler

Grayel likes this.
  20. Khadija SK

Khadija SK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please does anyone have the raws in english? Or any informations about ML?? .. is he a player or a system character?

Sakurasira likes this.