Recommendations CN with Job/Classe similiar LotM

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by zeroEsscape, May 16, 2022.

1. zeroEsscape

zeroEsscape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need recommendation for CN only please with job/class system similar to Lord of the Mysteries,Transcendent Dawn, Warlock of the Magus etc. Big Plus if in a steampunk/apocalyptic setting. None translated Novel is okay (as long as you give me the RAW title so I can google translate it)

Note: Please no MMO/VRMMO (transmigrate to game world is ok). Also no systems where MC pulls crap out of thin air (WoM AI is not the same, Transcendent Dawn's system is fine too since MC don't get Ultima Weapon from the system etc).

Examples of things I don't want: Coiling Dragon, loosely have Mages and Warriors but no real job/class system. Close Combat beautician, has mages and knights but not not a real job/class system. Child of Light, even though it has different jobs, they are too linear and no varieties. Other CN novels that have a loose system, ie Either Warrior/Knight or Mages etc.

Things I have read already:
    LotM, WoM, Transcendent Dawn.

EDIT: Added more to Recommendation section
    EDIT 2: Add no Child of Light or other similiar novels to that

2. LordNut

LordNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I recommend Lord of Enigma !!! Its basically a Lord of Mysteries knock off but with a few twists. For example the main character’s world is newly experiencing the supernatural compared to LOTM’s characters whose world has been adjusted to the supernatural for quite a bit.

3. GlueGod

GlueGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Perfect Run - they drink juice here as well like LoTM- diff drinks distinguished by their colors, if two ppl drink a yellow "juice" they both manifest diff powers but from the same domain (like the elements, space-time etc.), has to do with ur personality or smth idk.

4. zeroEsscape

zeroEsscape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LordNut and @GlueGod thanks for the suggestion, both seems interesting. I'll definitely check them out.