Spoiler When The Cruel Villain Seduces Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: When The Cruel Villain Seduces Me
    Associated Names: 잔혹한 흑막이 다정히 유혹할 때
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/when-the-cruel-villain-seduces-me/
    Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8216782

Synopsis:
    “If Nelia isn’t here, I would change again.”

Nelia didn’t expect it.
    I would be entangled with Duke Hart, the cruel villain of this world, the most beautiful man in the empire.

But…… He was so different from what others thought of him.

“The dessert is for Nelia.”
    “I prepared the best bed for you.”

Is this person really the villain of the original story?
    He’s too kind to become something like that.
    Sometimes, it feels like I’m raising him.

And to make things worse, I came to learn about his mortal secret……

Ah… What should I do, then?

Nelia asked Duke Hart.

“What if I say I like another man?”
    “I will have to get rid of him.”
    “How do you get rid of him?”
    “That’s a secret.”

Although the beautiful smile still remained on his face, his eyes became a bit sharper than before.

“Even if Nelia doesn’t take a liking toward me, I have no other choice than this. Therefore, I will try my best to make you like me.”

The cool touch brushed against Nelia’s cheek.

“However…… Do not presume that you like other men. It hurts a bit even if you are just saying it.”

Roseburn, Bastian, Yukari_me and 9 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • FL was eating strawberry cake her mom had bought for her and Leighton started complaining because he didn’t receive anything. FL offered herself to go to the shop and buy him some, because he was making trouble for their mother, but when she arrived at the shop there wasn’t any and just when she was about to return she heard someone screaming. She was curious so she approached the place where the commotion was happening and saw a man holding a sack that was moving. She asked what was inside and the man told her that it was a ‘‘cursed’’ creature and that if you make eye contact with it you’ll be cursed, but in fact is our ML in a snake form. Again with Nelia, she felt some kind of empathy for the creature because she thought it may have been lost and confused, just like her right now, so she decides to save it. She follows the man and finds him when he had already thrown the sack on a stream of water, and Nelia saves it just before our ML was going to drown. After that Nelia takes a carriage to a nearby forest and releases the ML without looking back, because she still was worried about the curse. At that moment ML gets out of the sacks and watches Nelia’s back fading away until she’s completely out of sight.

[*] Now, from our ML’s point of view, one day he didn’t take the medicine that suppresses the transformation of the curse, because he’s tired of taking them everyday. That leads to him transforming into a snake in the middle of the city. He tried to escape but his form is very small so he was caught easily. He kind of accepted his fate at that moment? Because he was very tired and heard people talking about the ‘‘monster’’ inside the sack (that’s sad :( ). As I explained earlier, he was thrown into a stream and attempted to escape, but couldn't. Anyways he says that even if he drowns he wouldn’t die, because he’s not an ordinary human being. Just as he was giving up he felt someone lifting him up. He was surprised because he heard Nelia's voice again (he heard it when Nelia asked what was inside the sack). He’s wondering if the woman knows what form he is now and if she will react like everyone else when she discovers what he is. Regardless, he feels warm from her voice, and when she walks away he stares at her brown hair and can’t take her out of his mind since then. Just for you to know, Nelia's point of view happens on chapter 1 and Duke Hart's on chapter 10.
    • A part of the curse is explained in chapter ten. ML says that the curse is a secret that only his family knows. And it’s a secret that has been kept for a long time, so that means the curse has happened to all generations of the ML family. According to him, the curse is only taken by the oldest son of the family, and transforms him into a snake for some time during the day. He consumes a special kind of drug to suppress the transformation and if he doesn’t take it, he will be more likely to transform, as it happened on the first encounter with FL. Now, this is just a part of the curse, I will upload more of it later because I’m re-reading the novel.
    • As it is said in the first chapter, they see snakes as monsters. Animals that will put a curse on you if you make eye contact with them. They are the symbol of slyness and wickedness.
    • Well, we know because of our FL that the Nelia in the book before the transmigration was a very spoiled brat, just as much as the current Leighton and that’s the reason why she dies. FL directly describes her as a stupid extra who couldn't control her temper. For anyone wondering, on the day the Emperor was going to introduce Prince Carlos, she had an encounter with him after breaking a valuable jewel, and instead of apologizing she started screaming and provoking him, which led to her being imprisoned for various charges, and I suppose she dies in there, because I don’t remember exactly why she died.
    • FL explains that Nelia and Leighton grew up in a ‘‘wealthy and harmonious family’’. In fact, the parents love their children a lot and that’s one of the reasons why both of them are very spoiled in the book. And the love for their children is shown from the first chapter, when Nelia’s mother buys her favorite dessert for her because she was worried about her health.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
    Lilian1318 likes this.
  3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    yall are fast fast

7. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke is very shaddy and I like it. Just my type of slick shaddy boi.

8. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

9. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the villain of the story?

11. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere male lead? I'm in:blobpopcorn: he looks like the type that is angel to female lead but devil to others.

12. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls pls i need spoilerrr

Ikia and twilight_123 like this.
  13. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

14. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter ended as a cliffhanger. Any spoilers? Will the duke gain some of his consciousness once Nelia touches him? Spoilers please:hmm:

15. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Kid_

Kid_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link