Spoiler While You’re In Love / 당신이 사랑하는 동안에

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mg534, Feb 5, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoilers it is conveying...it's the ML...

mg534 and AkariCandy like this.
  2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she might be just ignorant. Like the original female lead from Kill The Villainess.
    She might not mean it but because of her ignorance or immature nature, would be hurting Female Lead without even knowing. I'm not sure though, just a speculation. And if it is so, that's really sad.

3. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate to say this although you guys refer to ML as trash I can't help but claim that he is freaking gorgeous in the cover :aww:

Bunny4803, zoefleyl and mg534 like this.
  4. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw that the cover of the novel changed, I guess they will have their happy ending:blobpopcorn:
    [​IMG]

5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want it please. Is it in the image format or what?

6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh, trash ml, passive, dimwitted, dumbass... Is it hurt if he just say he loves her first?

Oh wait, he's really smart there, use another woman to make his wife jealous just because he wants her to confess first. ... Big brain duh.

Time will heal everything but also drain everything. She has enough so she left right. Who wants an idiot and coward of an husband like that bruh.

Wish this wasn't a forced happy ending, the bastard don't deserve her. She should have the divorce she deserves, after all, this is just a contract.

I want to add the fact there's no child between them so she literally has no obligations to stick with him lol. She can find a better man fit for her out there, but not this guy.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  7. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.. wanna try checkin this one.. thanks for the spoiler!

8. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys there is a reason why he bring the other girl
    .. first he search for MC’s adopt father who kidnapped her and made her life hell in the way he find this read head girl and want something from her to find mc’s step dad the other reason is to make mc jealous ಠ_ಠ .. both of them stubborn to confess their love but he cross the line ..
    he have some abandoned issue because of his mom she died leaving him alone
    mc didn’t tell him her real name but he knew it so he was waiting for her but she didn’t .. anyway he should new that she has a trauma I mean she was KIDNAPPED and if she run to her family her stepdad will kill them .. he is coward
    AT chapter 30 or 31 she will run
    it’s seems this is second life for ML he died in the first one I don’t know how but MC threatened him to marry her so at first he disliked her but he likes her after anyway in first life she tells him her real name and confess her love to him but I think he rejects her so in this life he is wondering why she didn’t tell him and what the different than before

“When facing Rosalind, Aslan suddenly recalled a piece of memory from the future.

[Can't you think of me more than that woman?]

The future Laila who asked me with tears in her eyes .

Aslan, who loved her but was reluctant to say that, rather drew closer to Rosaline.

I didn't wonder what Rosaline was thinking as she glanced at me and blushed.

What was important was Layla's feelings, which became more intense the more she was with Rosalind.

So this time Aslan brought Rosalind home.”
    ——-_————
    So now he want to kick her out because mc is no longer at home ಠ_ಠ

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Minaeli, smeilia, Bastian and 57 others like this.
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh the audacity of this b@stard shithead !!!!:blobsleepless::blob_catflip::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

10. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    mc now is back to her real family she is more happy , ml is stalking her and put someone to watch her there is some guy who had a crush on mc so ML is the jealous person now

“Aslan finally faced the real reason Layla had left, the reason she had been ignoring and ignoring it.

She left because of his selfishness.

It's because he used another woman to hurt Leila, didn't express his feelings honestly towards her, and made fun of her by pretending not to be in love with her.

So, it was his fault that his relationship with her went this bad.

At the end of his life Aslan repented.

'If only I could see you again... … .'

The last thought of wanting to smile at Laila's bright smile, a suffocating silence enveloped him.”

“My wife, who came to the hospital for health care, will be troublesome for me in this condition, but I came here because it would be good for you to recover my memories as soon as possible.”

The more she listened to Aslan's words, the more blurred Layla's face finally changed to that of a lost child.

———————-
    he remembered his memory till 20 years old but of course he use this accident and lied to her that he forgets everything..

ML want to stay at mc house even if it will bring danger to mc ಠ_ಠ
    His carriage accident intentional..
    mc refused but her mom intervened :facepalm:

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Minaeli, smeilia, Bastian and 55 others like this.
  11. MagnusJ

MagnusJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ml kinda brain dead? How does he act so stupid? He lived two lives and behaves like a brainless extra controlled by voodoo magic. I don't think any backstory or trauma could support this kind of stupidity.

12. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    they kiss .. even tho she didn’t till him about the other girl she blind is by love :blobexpressionless:
    I want regret :blobpopcorn_two:
    The memory loss part didn’t help

he want to be a real couple with her
    “… … Give me some time."

Layla opened her eyes. She immediately stopped Aslan, who was about to refute it.

“I need to be prepared.”

She spoke right away.

" I'll talk to you after you get your memory back."

—————
    I don’t like what’s going on :blob_zipper_mouth:

He help mc family all the three years he married her and tells mc’s family about her but he said to keep it a secret from mc to keep her save
    ——————-
    I don’t understand this man

“Layla continued to speak softly.

“I said before, that once broken ceramics cannot be re-attached, even if they are pasted, traces remain. Remember?”

Aslan clenched his fists.

He remembered it too. How could I forget those words? How did he feel when he heard that frostbite?

“I was wrong.”

“… … !”

“People are not pottery. The human heart and trust are the same. You can re-attach it at any time. It's okay if there are traces left. Rather, it will be a guideline to make sure you don't make a mistake again. So, what I want to say is… … .”

Layla continued speaking in a soft voice.

“What kind of relationship we will become in the future depends on how we build it now.”

us in the future.”

——————————
    I think she will forgive him

“Layla calmly explained her choice.

“I’m sorry I left you without a word. He disappeared leaving only a letter, so I was very upset, right?”

She tells him that she loves first then

ML“I want to be a real couple with you.”

MC "Why… … .”

ML “Because I love you.”

Aslan spoke back to the words he had spoken on the hill. This confession was delivered with more weight, perhaps because, while hearing the stories he had already heard again, he revealed all the facts he had been hiding.

Lila blinked slowly. Her trembling eyes were hidden for a moment under her lush lashes.

MC “… … okay. Thanks for telling me.”

ML “… … .”

ML recovered his memory Mc want to go home with him .. she knew that Rose ( the other girl her name is long) is no longer her but didn’t ask ML why she is afraid that he is still has a crush on her even though he said he love MC.
    She want to become a real couple with ML

She looks like a beggar

“Madam, Duchess, no, Madam. me, please help me I want to go back there again, let me be like before, please.”

Rosaline, who was crying and begging while holding Layla's skirt, didn't look normal.”

——————
    I’ll kick her a*ss

Rose’s father has a mistress and he will do whatever she want even gambling anyway he loses all his money because of that so here is the hero ml help Rose .. why ?
    Because the mistress’s son is ( Glock Larestin ) .. ML wants to catch him he has something with his father .. ML’s father wasn’t good to him or his mom
    Any so reason one of Rose : catch Glock Larestin
    And reason two : to make MC jealous because she always has some line between them
    But he now he was wrong after MC running away

She ask him about Rose and everything he tell her about his plan and that he was crazy back then .
    about Rose it’s seem she was pregnant with Glock the man ml wanted but he broke up with her after his mom become the mistress of Rose’s father

“132 ='o'=

Layla gasped in surprise. The priest nodded with a face as if it was natural for Layla to be surprised, and then started explaining.

“The Countess was exhausted most of the day, but there were times when she came to her senses.”

'Have the Countess ever been sane?'

Layla's lips slowly opened at the completely unbelievable fact.

The priest looked at Laila like that, and continued explaining in a serious voice.

“The will was also written with a clear mind at that time. We do not arbitrarily notarize wills.”

The priest explained for a long time how strict the notarization of a will was in the temple, then looked at Laila's expression and went back to the main point.

“He wanted to leave everything to you, not to anyone else, but to you right in front of you.”

“… … Why? Why me, knowing that I'm not the daughter, why me... … ?”

“He already regarded the Lady as a daughter.”

The priest slowly explained.

“You stayed with him as a daughter for several years, didn’t you do it for him? Even though he wasn't friendly with the lady from the beginning, as time went on, he slowly opened his heart[…]”

End.

smeilia, Minaeli, torte1315 and 49 others like this.
  13. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing this .So, this story is full of annoying character mainly "ML" this guy has no backbone such a cowardly Bastard ,I dunno what mc even saw at this hopeless prick :blobconfused:.Few days ago I came across kinda similar plot like this series it's "my husband's scandal" both ml's are hopeless and both MC's are dumbass to forgive these assholes:blobexpressionless:.

14. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s with these stories having a Peanut brain FL and a Dumbass ML????

15. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
  16. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow !!! This trash of a ml is worse than I expected . Not my taste . Since he is the ml, I don't even care about the spoilers . Bye bye

17. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is disappointing, I was expecting a lot from the summary, hmm

zozoshawky and botiey like this.
  18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I can't believe that third rate novels like this would exist! I mean this looks like the OGnovel in some isekaid novels and manhwa
    It's a shame the cover is beautiful 눈‸눈

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  19. Mini_jisso

Mini_jisso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!, can someone explain to me ¿how was ML's first life? ¿how he died? What happened to him after the MC left in his first life? What happened to the original MC of the novel?✨

Lucy scarlet, Erina22 and mrs.apache like this.